Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* github-ff joins00:49
[fcrepo4] acoburn closed pull request #934: remove mixinTypes, primaryType and hasAccessRoles from RDF representation (master...fcrepo-1765) http://git.io/vl4PT
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins01:02
[fcrepo4] whikloj opened pull request #939: HttpHeaderInjection to include headers optional modules (master...fcrepo-1795) http://git.io/vliqX
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] whikloj opened pull request #48: Add a WebAc ACL header to response (master...fcrepo-1795) http://git.io/vliq1
* github-ff leaves
* the_mgt joins02:32
* dwilcox joins06:54
* dwilcox leaves07:11
* dwilcox joins07:12
* mohamedar joins07:21
* mohamedar leaves07:34
* dwilcox leaves07:59
* dwilcox joins08:05
* umgrosscol joins08:17
* mikeAtUVa joins08:26
* dhlamb joins08:28
* mohamedar joins08:36
* osmandin joins09:04
* jgpawletko joins09:07
* whikloj joins09:13
* cmmills joins09:17
* dwilcox leaves09:19
* bseeger joins09:27
* peichman joins09:29
* acoburn joins09:35
* bseeger leaves
* bseeger joins09:38
* osmandin leaves09:51
* dwilcox joins09:58
* pmurray leaves10:00
* pmurray joins10:04
* pmurray leaves
* pmurray joins
* ajs6f joins10:24
* jrgriffiniii joins10:25
* github-ff joins10:34
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] peichman-umd opened pull request #49: Add integration test using delegated user header. (master...fcrepo-1790) http://git.io/vlDkR
* github-ff leaves
<acoburn>peichman: whikloj: I have another meeting at 11 ET today, could we do standup over IRC?10:39
<whikloj>acoburn: peichman: sure
<peichman>works for me10:40
<whikloj>acoburn/peichman: I'll be continuing FCREPO-1795, responding to code review and hopefully closing it out today10:42
<acoburn>[WebAC standup] Working on documentation10:43
<peichman>[WebAC standup] I have additional integration tests for 1790 added to the WebAC module, and the delegated header authentication PR is still in code review
@acoburn is 1807 still in need of attention? it looks like you have it covered in PR-47
* dwilcox leaves10:44
<acoburn>peichman: whikloj: either of you could merge the PR
<peichman>okay, I will take that
<acoburn>peichman: thanks!10:45
<peichman>…except I just realized I don't have write access to that github repo?
<acoburn>peichman: after you merge that, can you close the ticket in jira and add a comment with a link to the git commit?
peichman: what??? you should
* dwilcox joins10:46
<peichman>@acoburn: I was expecting it too, but on the PR page I don't have a merge button, even though there are no conflicts
"This branch is up-to-date with the base branch10:47
Only those with https://help.github.com/articles/what-are-the-different-access-permissions to this repository can merge pull requests."
<acoburn>peichman: that has to do with the github teams, and only awoods can change that
<peichman>okay, I will ping him over email about that10:48
* dwilcox leaves
<acoburn>peichman: actually, I may be able to update that
<peichman>@acoburn: okay; I sent awoods an email, but if you can do it, that will be faster10:50
also, FYI to acoburn and whikloj, I will be out of the office (doctor's appt) tomorrow morning, but I plan to be in by noon10:51
<acoburn>peichman: ok, I think you should be all set now w/r/t the github repo10:52
<peichman>@acoburn: thanks, it looks like it is good to go
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] peichman-umd pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/vlDWQ
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/master 500f55b Aaron Coburn: code formatting cleanup
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/master 01c2b4d Peter Eichman: Merge pull request #47 from acoburn/fcrepo-1807...
* github-ff leaves
<peichman>though now PR 48 and 49 have conflicts10:54
<whikloj>peichman: yeah I'm looking into those too
<acoburn>whikloj: peichman: at least you know that the conflicts are probably just related to formatting changes10:57
<acoburn>peichman: I just checked pr 49 — and fixing the conflicts is very straight forward11:03
<peichman>yep, doing that now
<acoburn>peichman: after rebasing, you'll need to force-push the branch to your repository11:04
peichman: let me know if git rebase causes you any trouble11:05
* whikloj leaves
<peichman>@acoburn: I was just gonna do an extra commit fixing the conflicts, but I can do a rebase if you would like
(rebase would be cleaner, in my opinion)11:06
* dwilcox joins
<acoburn>peichman: I think a rebase is better
<acoburn>peichman: git fetch upstream && git rebase upstream/master
peichman: after fixing the conflict, git add path/to/file11:07
peichman: git rebase —continue
* whikloj joins
<acoburn>peichman: git push origin fcrepo-1790 —force
* whikloj| joins11:09
<peichman>rerunning mvn clean verify to make sure it still works after rebase
and repushed, PR updated11:10
* whikloj| leaves
* whikloj- joins
acoburn peichman had a power outage, on my phone having coffee11:12
<peichman>@acoburn: so at this point, I am looking for tasking
I will be out from noon-3 today, but will be back after that
* whikloj- leaves11:13
<peichman>taking a look at the other PRs on the webac module, to see if there are any I can merge11:18
* esm_ leaves11:20
* osmandin joins11:29
* ajs6f leaves11:55
* peichman leaves11:57
* bseeger leaves12:09
* dwilcox_ joins
* dwilcox leaves12:12
* awead_ joins12:20
* awead leaves12:21
* umgrosscol leaves12:54
* awead leaves13:03
* bseeger joins13:11
* awead joins13:20
* github-ff joins13:41
[fcrepo4] escowles created fcrepo-1702-version-triples (+1 new commit): http://git.io/vlSG3
fcrepo4/fcrepo-1702-version-triples bba40c0 Esmé Cowles: Removing FedoraVersions instance variable that was hiding superclass instance
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins13:42
[fcrepo4] escowles force-pushed fcrepo-1702-version-triples from bba40c0 to ebf5876: http://git.io/vlSGN
fcrepo4/fcrepo-1702-version-triples ebf5876 Esmé Cowles: Removing FedoraVersions instance variable that was hiding superclass instance
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins13:44
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #940: Removing FedoraVersions instance variable that was hiding superclass instance (master...fcrepo-1702-version-triples) http://git.io/vlSZy
* github-ff leaves
* umgrosscol joins13:53
* dwilcox_ leaves13:54
* dwilcox joins13:57
* github-ff joins13:58
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/vlS0N
fcrepo4/master fbde4f7 A. Soroka: Merge pull request #936 from fcrepo4/fcrepo-1800-suppress-fragment-servermanaged-triples...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins14:00
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4134 (fcrepo-1702-version-triples - ebf5876 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/bba40c061f75...ebf5876aedb0
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89068354
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins14:15
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4136 (master - fbde4f7 : A. Soroka): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/9d28989168c6...fbde4f7808eb
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89071268
* travis-ci leaves
* peichman joins15:01
* bseeger leaves15:09
<peichman>back from PT, and here for the next couple hours15:15
@acoburn, anything in particular you'd like me to work on?15:22
<acoburn>peichman: documentation?15:23
<peichman>sure, what do we need created or edited?15:24
* dwilcox leaves
<acoburn>peichman: we need documentation for agentClass nodes15:25
peichman: and how it works with binaries15:26
peichman: and also, just testing, testing, testing
<peichman>@acoburn: I can take a look at the agentClass nodes (I need to refresh myself on the implementation there anyway)
<acoburn>we're using foaf:Group and foaf:member, just like in the examples on the W3C page15:28
* bseeger joins15:46
<peichman>@acoburn: am I remembering correctly that as of yet, we only support group nodes that are stored in Fedora?15:58
<acoburn>peichman: that is correct
peichman: so <> a acl:Authorization; agentClass <./rest/groups/admins> .15:59
* dhlamb leaves16:08
<whikloj>acoburn: ping
<acoburn>whikloj: pong
<whikloj>acoburn: spring question, I'm trying to do ajs6f's generalization. But I get an error about No qualifying bean for org.fcrepo.http.commons.session.SessionFactory, but i see it in the test spring configuration?16:10
<acoburn>whikloj: I'll take a look...
<whikloj>acoburn: Is there something else I need to do to allow me to @Autowired a session factory?16:11
<acoburn>whikloj: in your spring config, do you have a line like this: http://git.io/vl9Ss
<whikloj>acoburn: yes, yes I do16:12
<acoburn>whikloj: are you seeing the error in the branch you pushed to github?
<whikloj>acoburn: no, this is additional work. I didn't want to mess that up. I'll put it up in an alternate16:13
<acoburn>whikloj: if you would, I'll take a look
<whikloj>acoburn: https://github.com/whikloj/fcrepo4/tree/fcrepo-1795-generalize16:15
This is not necessary for 1795, but I see why ajs6f would like it. Not sure it is in my wheelhouse.
<acoburn>whikloj: are you seeing these errors in the integration tests?16:26
<whikloj>acoburn: yes in the fcrepo-http-api one16:29
* awead leaves
<acoburn>whikloj: ok, building now...
<whikloj>acoburn: I think I see, I am also getting a Failed to load ApplicationContext16:37
<acoburn>whikloj: I'm wondering if we're working on different branches16:38
<whikloj>acoburn: let me make sure I committed everything, I tend to forget that
<acoburn>whikloj: the branch you pointed me to had a compilation error (uncaught exception)
whikloj: when I fix that, it builds fine
* awead joins16:39
<whikloj>acoburn: sorry about that, I did miss a file. This is what is throwing the error16:41
acoburn: it's okay, it might be because I changed from implementing ApplicationContextAware to extending ApplicationObjectSupport too. I'll look around some more.16:43
* github-ff joins16:46
[fcrepo4] ajs6f created fcrepo-1813 (+1 new commit): http://git.io/vlHei
fcrepo4/fcrepo-1813 03aef6b ajs6f: Code cleanup in ViewHelpers
* github-ff leaves
* ajs6f joins
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] ajs6f opened pull request #941: Code cleanup in ViewHelpers (master...fcrepo-1813) http://git.io/vlHeh
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>acoburn: ^^^ that's for you
<acoburn>ajs6f: I'm on it16:47
<ajs6f>acoburn: I'm waiting to review the RDF as per https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1805 until you are done swinging the meat axe at those JCR predicates.
acoburn: I don't want to get in your way.
<acoburn>ajs6f: unless you have further comments, I think this is ready: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/93516:48
<ajs6f>acoburn: Okay, but I'm heading out the door. Can you make me reviewer for that so I'll remember tomorrow?16:49
<acoburn>ajs6f: will do
* ajs6f leaves16:51
* whikloj leaves17:00
* acoburn leaves17:01
<peichman>more docs on WebAC authorizations: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FEDORA4x/WebAC+Authorizations17:03
I am out now
* peichman leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4138 (fcrepo-1813 - 03aef6b : ajs6f): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/03aef6b70124
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89103579
* travis-ci leaves
* cmmills leaves
* bseeger leaves17:17
* umgrosscol leaves17:19
* mohamedar leaves17:21
* cmmills joins17:30
* jgpawletko leaves17:34
* dwilcox joins17:56
* dwilcox leaves18:05
* jgpawletko joins18:10
* jgpawletko leaves18:13
* dwilcox joins18:29
* ksclarke leaves
* dwilcox leaves18:31
* cmmills leaves18:37
* ksclarke joins19:05
* the_mgt_ joins19:33
* the_mgt leaves19:36
* ksclarke leaves19:50
* ksclarke joins20:05
* ksclarke leaves20:23
* ksclarke joins20:42
* dhlamb joins21:15
* github-ff joins23:11
[fcrepo4] acoburn deleted fcrepo-1800-suppress-fragment-servermanaged-triples at 8d15050: http://git.io/vl7Ye
* github-ff leaves
* dhlamb leaves23:31

Generated by Sualtam