Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* coblej joins08:19
* dhlamb joins08:21
* dwilcox joins08:30
* coblej leaves09:03
* coblej joins
* coblej leaves09:08
* kestlund joins09:09
* coblej joins
* bseeger joins09:18
<awoods>good morning, bseeger. Let me know when you have settled and would like to touch base on getting the 4.7.1 process rolling.09:22
<bseeger>hi awoods: I'm ready to touch base about 4.7.1 now.09:26
<awoods>bseeger: me too: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
* peichman joins09:38
* mikeAtUVa joins09:40
<awoods>barmintor: as far as you know, are we waiting on anything related to the fcrepo-specification before we send out a message to the community asking for input by May 1?09:45
* peichman leaves09:53
* peichman joins09:55
<awoods>welcome back, mikeAtUVa.
* kestlund1 joins09:59
* kestlund leaves10:00
<barmintor>awoods: I haven't really tracked anything but the CRUD, Versioning, and fixity parts
awoods: but AFAIK those are ready for review10:01
<awoods>barmintor: Thank you.
<barmintor>no problem!
<awoods>barmintor: There was some talk from ajs6f about a fixity issue...10:02
<barmintor>awoods: I believe you, but I don't know anything about it
<awoods>barmintor: at the tech meeting... but that has been resolved? I am not sure what it was.
barmintor: ok, thanks for your perspective on the spec as it relates to CRUD/Versioning/Fixity10:03
* ajs6f joins10:04
<awoods>good morning, ajs6f
ajs6f: I think we should send out a message to the community requesting feedback on the Fedora API spec (once it is at a relative point of readiness).10:05
<ajs6f>awoods: I think we should have a list of things to do to get to that point.10:06
IE if we can't name those things, we haven't got any and we should send out that msg now.
<awoods>ajs6f: Are there any outstanding issues that you would like to see addressed before that message?
<ajs6f>Thinking...
There are some wordshopping changes I would like in the fixity stuff. I will send a PR>10:07
Can't think of much else.
<awoods>ajs6f: barmintor noted that he is good with CRUD/Versioning/Fixity.
<ajs6f>barmintor+++
I understand acoburn to be good with messaging.
<awoods>ajs6f: great
<ajs6f>AuthZ is weird.
<barmintor>awoods: could we also ask Rob Sanderson for some advice about what to do with feedback? I don't think we have an editorial process in place.
<ajs6f>asking_for_adivce_about_asking_for_advice++10:08
<barmintor>I know, I know. But.
<awoods>barmintor: I can reach out to Rob and Stroop
<barmintor>awoods++ // thanks
<ajs6f>barmintor: No, I'm serious. Getting a good process is both crucial and hard.
barmintor: Getting help is a good idea.
<barmintor>if nothing else, the IIIF open finalization meetings are worth considering, although the location of OR this year is kind of horrible for that10:10
<awoods>ajs6f: if you have any wordsmithing tweaks, please toss in the PRs. I will reach out to Rob/Stroop... then we should send out a community message.10:11
<ajs6f>barmintor: Not sure what you mean?
awoods: Agreed
<barmintor>ajs6f: for example, I am definitely not going to Australia
<ajs6f>Me neither-- but what does IIF have to do with it?/
<barmintor>ajs6f: IIIF has a pretty good, well-documented editorial process10:12
<ajs6f>Okay, but what does that have to do with their meeting dates? Or are you saying that using their process would imply meeting at OR?/
<barmintor>it would imply meeting somewhere attached to another meeting at which our community would be present.10:13
we don't really have FedoraCommonsCon
FedoraConferenceRepository10:14
<ajs6f>FedComCon10:16
No, I'm not sure we have a great option for the One Big Face To Face To Bring Them All And Bind Them.10:17
I guess that means we task awoods and dwilcox with flying all over the country and going to every meeting they can and asking for feedback.
<barmintor>the IslandoraCon in Hamilton, maybe? An OR in the western hemisphere would be ideal, but.
<ajs6f>Have fun guys!
barmintor: I would say (including OR) that any meeting is helpful but not sufficient.10:18
IslandoraCon, absolutely. LibDevConXHydraSpashdownBeerFest or whatever Tom Cramer now calls that, that would also be good.10:19
Basically, I don't think we can have an official "This is your chance to hobnob" meeting. We have to just represetn as much as possible as many placs as possible.
<barmintor>it's more "this is where, after gathering feedback via meetings and correspondence, the editors will have a final open discussion of outstanding issues and vote on the next spec release"10:20
but it may also not be a useful model.10:21
<ajs6f>barmintor: Yeah, I don't think we can do that. I think that's something that will have to happen electronically. (And having spent a lot of time with Apache proijects over the paast year or two, that doesn't worry me as it once might have.)
<awoods>barmintor/ajs6f: in any case, we will want to consider how "the editors" is defined.10:22
<barmintor>also true
<ajs6f>Doesn't automatically mean the current committers.
* coblej leaves10:23
<ajs6f>Although I think that's a natural group with which to start.
* github-ff joins10:28
[fcrepo4] bseeger tagged fcrepo-4.7.1 at e2b7740: https://git.io/vM5dQ
fcrepo4/fcrepo-4.7.1 3b811a5 bseeger: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* apb18 joins10:30
* kestlund1 leaves10:31
* coblej joins10:32
* coblej leaves
* coblej joins10:33
* whikloj joins10:39
* kestlund joins10:42
* travis-ci joins10:43
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4904 (fcrepo-4.7.1 - 3b811a5 : bseeger): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/3b811a5540ae
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194504358
* travis-ci leaves
* peichman leaves10:56
* coblej leaves10:59
* coblej joins
* peichman joins11:01
* coblej leaves11:21
* coblej joins
* kefo joins11:55
* coblej leaves11:59
* coblej joins12:02
* apb18 leaves12:32
* coblej leaves12:47
* coblej joins12:51
* kestlund1 joins12:55
* coblej leaves12:56
* kestlund leaves
* coblej joins13:13
* coblej leaves13:15
* coblej joins
* kestlund joins13:30
* kestlund leaves13:31
* kestlund joins
* kestlund1 leaves13:32
* github-ff joins13:39
[fcrepo4] awoods opened pull request #1161: Update pom files adding 'repository' to 'distributionManagement' (4.7.1-RC...pom-update) https://git.io/vMdRN
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins13:42
[fcrepo4] bseeger pushed 1 new commit to 4.7.1-RC: https://git.io/vMd02
fcrepo4/4.7.1-RC 4786a3e Andrew Woods: Update pom files adding 'repository' to 'distributionManagement' (#1161)...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins13:56
[fcrepo4] bseeger deleted fcrepo-4.7.1 at e2b7740: https://git.io/vMduh
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins14:01
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4906 (4.7.1-RC - 4786a3e : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/6a0bcda5ed1d...4786a3e935c2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194568029
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins14:03
[fcrepo4] bseeger tagged fcrepo-4.7.1 at e2b7740: https://git.io/vM5dQ
fcrepo4/fcrepo-4.7.1 3b811a5 bseeger: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej leaves14:09
* github-ff joins14:11
[fcrepo4] bseeger deleted fcrepo-4.7.1 at e2b7740: https://git.io/vMduh
* github-ff leaves
* coblej joins14:13
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1255: UNSTABLE in 3 min 42 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1255/14:18
* github-ff joins14:24
[fcrepo4] bseeger tagged fcrepo-4.7.1 at 612317c: https://git.io/vMdrE
fcrepo4/fcrepo-4.7.1 8f8f744 bseeger: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* ajs6f leaves14:37
<awoods>barmintor: I am considering the possibility of removing the management of references to "in-domain" resources... i.e. no referential integrity and no performance hit. Thoughts?14:38
kefo^^
<barmintor>awoods: I am used to not relying on that, but I recognize that I'm opinonated14:39
<awoods>barmintor: That is the fundamental capability that seems to be creating the biggest performance headache14:40
* travis-ci joins14:41
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4908 (fcrepo-4.7.1 - 8f8f744 : bseeger): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/8f8f74452e00
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194579741
* travis-ci leaves
<kefo>awoods: Does that mean there would no longer be referential integrity?14:46
<awoods>kefo: yes
* dwilcox leaves14:47
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1258: FIXED in 2 min 55 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1258/
<kefo>awoods: My first thought is that this is probably something to discuss among a larger group.14:57
awoods: My second thought is: Could there be a switch such that if you want it you can implement it, but if you don't (and 'not' would be the default setting)?14:58
* peichman leaves
<kefo>awoods: We've relied on this in the past as a type check on the integrity of our implementation, but I have also been struck by its limitations, especially when loading content to fedora.14:59
awoods: I don't know if I'm helping here. :)
* peichman joins15:00
<kefo>awoods: I am also sensitive to the performance complaint.
* dwilcox joins
* dwilcox leaves15:03
<awoods>kefo: certainly this is a conversation for the larger group... just wanted to get your perspective.15:04
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] bseeger created revert-1161-pom-update (+1 new commit): https://git.io/vMdM4
fcrepo4/revert-1161-pom-update 03918d9 B. Seeger: Revert "Update pom files adding 'repository' to 'distributionManagement'"
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] bseeger opened pull request #1162: Revert "Update pom files adding 'repository' to 'distributionManagement'" (4.7.1-RC...revert-1161-pom-update) https://git.io/vMdME
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>kefo: as for "switches", that is probably not an option... the logic of internal references is too integral to the codebase to be supporting two approaches.15:05
<kefo>awoods: OK. I wanted to throw it out there, but, even without knowing a lot about the internals, I'm not surprised. It always felt deep in the codebase.15:06
* dwilcox joins15:16
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] bseeger closed pull request #1162: Revert "Update pom files adding 'repository' to 'distributionManagement'" (4.7.1-RC...revert-1161-pom-update) https://git.io/vMdME
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins15:17
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted revert-1161-pom-update at 03918d9: https://git.io/vMdyl
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins15:18
[fcrepo4] awoods opened pull request #1163: Enable javadocs, but disable failure on error: jena-patch (4.7.1-RC...jena-javadoc) https://git.io/vMdyV
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1259: UNSTABLE in 3 min 19 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1259/15:20
* github-ff joins15:21
[fcrepo4] bseeger opened pull request #1164: Addes in needed sonatype repo information. (4.7.1-RC...pom_update2) https://git.io/vMdST
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins15:22
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to 4.7.1-RC: https://git.io/vMdSO
fcrepo4/4.7.1-RC 32ab202 B. Seeger: Addes in needed sonatype repo information. (#1164)
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins15:24
[fcrepo4] bseeger pushed 1 new commit to 4.7.1-RC: https://git.io/vMd9Y
fcrepo4/4.7.1-RC caa67d9 Andrew Woods: Enable javadocs, but disable failure on error: jena-patch (#1163)...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins15:27
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4909 (revert-1161-pom-update - 03918d9 : B. Seeger): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/03918d9ac81c
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194591217
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins15:35
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4911 (4.7.1-RC - fc34934 : B. Seeger): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/4786a3e935c2...fc349347936a
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194594957
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox leaves15:36
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!15:37
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1260: FIXED in 3 min 28 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1260/
* dwilcox joins
* travis-ci joins15:39
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4914 (4.7.1-RC - 32ab202 : B. Seeger): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/fc349347936a...32ab20257bf2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194596808
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] bseeger deleted fcrepo-4.7.1 at 612317c: https://git.io/vMdQX
* github-ff leaves
* coblej leaves15:40
* travis-ci joins15:44
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4915 (4.7.1-RC - caa67d9 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/32ab20257bf2...caa67d9dfa75
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194597209
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1261: UNSTABLE in 3 min 11 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1261/15:48
* coblej joins15:50
* dwilcox leaves15:53
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] bseeger tagged fcrepo-4.7.1 at 761e74c: https://git.io/vMdd6
fcrepo4/fcrepo-4.7.1 ad0ad71 bseeger: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox joins
* kestlund leaves15:54
* coblej leaves15:55
* coblej joins15:59
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!16:07
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1263: FIXED in 2 min 55 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1263/
* travis-ci joins16:09
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4916 (fcrepo-4.7.1 - ad0ad71 : bseeger): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/ad0ad7176447
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194606038
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox leaves16:15
* dwilcox joins
* github-ff joins16:20
[fcrepo4] awoods opened pull request #1165: Add scm and developers to fcrepo-parent pom (4.7.1-RC...parent-pom) https://git.io/vMdxi
* github-ff leaves
* peichman leaves
* peichman joins16:27
* dwilcox leaves16:30
* github-ff joins16:48
[fcrepo4] bseeger deleted fcrepo-4.7.1 at 761e74c: https://git.io/vMFfE
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins16:51
[fcrepo4] bseeger closed pull request #1165: Add scm and developers to fcrepo-parent pom (4.7.1-RC...parent-pom) https://git.io/vMdxi
* github-ff leaves
* mikeAtUVa leaves16:54
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1264: UNSTABLE in 3 min 20 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1264/17:04
* travis-ci joins17:05
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4919 (4.7.1-RC - cc1bc96 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/caa67d9dfa75...cc1bc96e1240
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194624085
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins17:08
[fcrepo4] bseeger tagged fcrepo-4.7.1 at 3ef2c21: https://git.io/vMFkg
fcrepo4/fcrepo-4.7.1 dd2c81f bseeger: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
<barmintor>awoods: is there a ticket for MODE-5.3.0-Final?17:13
* coblej leaves17:16
* travis-ci joins17:24
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4920 (fcrepo-4.7.1 - dd2c81f : bseeger): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/dd2c81f07423
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194629766
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1266: FIXED in 2 min 47 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1266/
<awoods>barmintor: I do not believe so17:25
* github-ff joins17:30
[fcrepo4] bseeger deleted fcrepo-4.7.1 at 3ef2c21: https://git.io/vMFt0
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins17:34
[fcrepo4] awoods opened pull request #1166: Re-add SCM to main pom (4.7.1-RC...re-add-scm) https://git.io/vMFtp
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins17:37
[fcrepo4] bseeger closed pull request #1166: Re-add SCM to main pom (4.7.1-RC...re-add-scm) https://git.io/vMFtp
* github-ff leaves
* coblej joins17:41
* coblej leaves17:45
* coblej joins17:48
* peichman leaves17:50
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods tagged fcrepo-4.7.1 at b896008: https://git.io/vMFYB
fcrepo4/fcrepo-4.7.1 546f5a5 Andrew Woods: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins17:51
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4922 (4.7.1-RC - 5a8afa0 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/cc1bc96e1240...5a8afa0ca023
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194637993
* travis-ci leaves
* coblej leaves17:52
* bseeger leaves17:55
* whikloj leaves18:00
* travis-ci joins18:03
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4923 (fcrepo-4.7.1 - 546f5a5 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/546f5a5a3fb7
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/194641916
* travis-ci leaves
* coblej joins18:14
* kefo leaves18:17
* coblej leaves18:18
* dhlamb leaves18:28
* dhlamb joins18:42
* dhlamb leaves18:47
* coblej joins
* coblej leaves18:52
* dhlamb joins19:11
* coblej joins19:20
* coblej leaves19:24
* coblej joins19:31
* coblej leaves19:35
* github-ff joins19:59
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFBX
fcrepo4/gh-pages 76bb74c Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej joins20:03
* coblej leaves20:07
* bseeger joins20:10
* bseeger leaves
* coblej joins20:13
* coblej leaves20:17
* github-ff joins20:24
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMF0D
fcrepo4/gh-pages eaabfa5 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins20:44
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFEh
fcrepo4/gh-pages e8d4d09 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins20:47
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFum
fcrepo4/gh-pages e09d826 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo4-bom, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej joins
* github-ff joins20:49
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFuW
fcrepo4/gh-pages 7cfb24c Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-jcr-bom, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej leaves20:51
* github-ff joins20:52
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFu2
fcrepo4/gh-pages 24ee9b6 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-boms, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1272: UNSTABLE in 3 min 37 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1272/20:59
Yippee, build fixed!21:09
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1273: FIXED in 2 min 46 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1273/
* github-ff joins21:12
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFgl
fcrepo4/gh-pages 815e9b2 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-kernel-api, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins21:18
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMF2v
fcrepo4/gh-pages 693f2de Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-metrics, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej joins21:19
* github-ff joins21:20
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMF2Z
fcrepo4/gh-pages 243515e Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-configs, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej leaves21:25
* coblej joins21:26
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1274: UNSTABLE in 3 min 22 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1274/21:28
* dhlamb leaves21:29
* coblej leaves21:31
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!21:36
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1275: FIXED in 2 min 55 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1275/
* github-ff joins21:46
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFab
fcrepo4/gh-pages efeba6a Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-kernel-modeshape, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins21:55
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFV0
fcrepo4/gh-pages b33a5c7 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-kernel-modeshape, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej joins21:59
* github-ff joins22:00
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFVM
fcrepo4/gh-pages cf93803 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-event-serialization, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej leaves22:04
* github-ff joins22:07
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFwI
fcrepo4/gh-pages 3e40686 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-jms, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1278: UNSTABLE in 3 min 24 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1278/22:23
* github-ff joins22:26
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFrT
fcrepo4/gh-pages 63e002e Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-http-commons, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej joins22:32
* github-ff joins22:35
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFrM
fcrepo4/gh-pages 879074b Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-auth-common, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej leaves22:37
* github-ff joins22:48
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFoz
fcrepo4/gh-pages 101060a Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-http-api, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins22:52
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFoQ
fcrepo4/gh-pages 43cee23 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-webapp, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins22:55
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFKe
fcrepo4/gh-pages b726fcf Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-integration-rdf, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!22:58
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1281: FIXED in 3 min 17 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1281/
* coblej joins23:05
* github-ff joins23:07
[fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl] awoods tagged fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.7.1 at 791406b: https://git.io/vMFKD
fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.7.1 fd562c0 Andrew Woods: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* coblej leaves23:09
* travis-ci joins23:11
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl#110 (fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.7.1 - fd562c0 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/commit/fd562c0a3ef2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/builds/194704528
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins23:17
[fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFiv
fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/gh-pages b0e765e Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins23:23
[fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFiu
fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/gh-pages ca5081a Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-auth-roles-common, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins23:28
[fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFii
fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/gh-pages e92e738 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-auth-roles-basic, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins23:31
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] awoods tagged fcrepo-module-auth-xacml-4.7.1 at b26f584: https://git.io/vMFi9
fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml-4.7.1 1f2132c Andrew Woods: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-module-auth-xacml-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins23:37
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml#155 (fcrepo-module-auth-xacml-4.7.1 - 1f2132c : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/commit/1f2132c5678b
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/builds/194707870
* travis-ci leaves
* coblej joins23:38
* coblej leaves23:42
* github-ff joins23:43
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFPX
fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/gh-pages 507b52d Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-module-auth-xacml, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins23:44
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] awoods tagged fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.7.1 at 18c2318: https://git.io/vMFPS
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.7.1 045e7ec Andrew Woods: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins23:49
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#188 (fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.7.1 - 045e7ec : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/commit/045e7ec2a3ff
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/194709328
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins23:51
[fcrepo-mint] awoods tagged fcrepo-mint-4.7.1 at 652c7eb: https://git.io/vMFXm
fcrepo-mint/fcrepo-mint-4.7.1 71ed49f Andrew Woods: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-mint-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins23:56
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint#51 (fcrepo-mint-4.7.1 - 71ed49f : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/commit/71ed49f8762a
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/builds/194709966
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFXB
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/gh-pages 117e217 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-module-auth-webac, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins23:59
[fcrepo-audit] awoods tagged fcrepo-audit-4.7.1 at 3a1586e: https://git.io/vMFXV
fcrepo-audit/fcrepo-audit-4.7.1 08b74d5 Andrew Woods: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-audit-4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins00:02
[fcrepo-mint] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFXD
fcrepo-mint/gh-pages 9d67639 Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-mint, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit#146 (fcrepo-audit-4.7.1 - 08b74d5 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/commit/08b74d5d95cc
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/builds/194710944
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins00:07
[fcrepo-audit] awoods pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vMFXA
fcrepo-audit/gh-pages 7aada2e Andrew Woods: Creating site for fcrepo-audit, 4.7.1
* github-ff leaves