Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* Cryzek joins00:43
* apb18 joins00:44
* Cryzek leaves00:46
* apb18 leaves01:31
* awoods leaves04:07
* github-ff joins05:45
[fcrepo4-swordserver] claussni created node-properties-fcrepo-4.6.0 (+1 new commit): https://git.io/vXY6x
fcrepo4-swordserver/node-properties-fcrepo-4.6.0 8c458d4 Ralf Claussnitzer: Setting container properties via casting
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins05:56
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver#62 (node-properties-fcrepo-4.6.0 - 8c458d4 : Ralf Claussnitzer): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/commit/8c458d44d931
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/builds/172238868
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox joins07:50
* mikeAtUVa leaves08:02
* dhlamb joins08:45
* peichman joins08:51
* peichman leaves08:53
* apb18 joins08:57
* acoburn joins09:01
* mikeAtUVa joins09:22
* youn joins09:25
* awoods joins09:30
* acoburn leaves09:32
* dwilcox leaves
* dwilcox joins09:33
* dwilcox leaves09:34
* peichman joins09:36
* dbernstein joins09:37
* ajs6f joins09:38
* peichman leaves09:44
* grosscol joins09:50
* dwilcox joins09:53
* bseeger joins09:59
* osmandin joins
Is there a talk of Fedora 5 somewhere?10:00
<awoods>What do you have in mind, osmandin?10:12
<ajs6f>osmandin : the idea that awoods floated was that locking the major version number to "4'" is confusing and now pointless.
awoods: can you give me edit at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ad3MhTQWGof0IJ03yY5jVofCK8uO9yPKMVXVYq7a44o ?10:13
<osmandin>ajs6f: thanks very much.
<ajs6f>awoods: I'm trying to straighten it out and format it.
awoods: There are unanswered questions that that are buried in sidepanel stuff.
<awoods>ajs6f: done10:14
<ajs6f>awoods++
* acoburn joins10:15
<ajs6f>Does “Content-Type: message/external-body” currently work with PUT? Does it work with LDPRSs?
Or only binary stuff?
<awoods>PUT: yes, only binaries10:16
<ajs6f>Ok. Is there any reason we can think of to specify that (only binaries)?10:24
Can we just say, "If your external resource makes no sense as an LDPRS, then results not guaranteed."10:25
Does it appear on GET as a 303 redirect?10:26
<awoods>ajs6f: feel free to experiment: http://demo.fcrepo.org:8080/fcrepo/
<ajs6f>awoods: That says it all, right there.10:27
awoods: No, you get a 307 Temporary Redirect. How the hell does that make sense? At what point in the future do we expect that "temporary" redirect to change?10:30
Whatever. I am going to write this into the spec as a 3xx.
<awoods>3xx seems correct and open to implementation.10:31
<ajs6f>The idea of Fedora is correct and open to implementation. The reality… lil' bit different.10:32
awoods: In that GoogleDoc, did you mean to suggest that we should _require_ support for the various Prefer header values you listed?10:33
awoods: Additionally, you mentioned link headers for tombstones. I had no particular intention of mentioning tombstones in the spec. Did you? I think of them as an impl quirk.10:34
<awoods>ajs6f: for the Prefer headers, I think "MAY support" is sufficient.
<ajs6f>awoods: All right, but we would still have to completely specifiy the semantics.10:35
awoods: Although I _suppose_ we could do that at the dereferenced URIs, instead of the spec. Although that seems kind of crappy.
awoods: You also show MOVE and COPY there. I don't know if we want to spec those.10:36
* osmandin leaves
<awoods>ajs6f: re tombstones, I think the point there is that the value of Link headers should be fully qualified if not defined in IANA. I am fine not mentioning tombstones in the spec.10:37
<ajs6f>awoods: Those are problematic. They more-or-less imply atomic action outside of the "atomic action" spec.
awoods: "the value of Link headers should be fully qualified if not defined in IANA" is certainly true, but do we even need to spec that? Isn't that in HTTP/.
?
* youn leaves10:38
<ajs6f>I want to keep this thing as tight as possible, mostly just "LDP plus some constraints and some extra values for some headers".
anyone want to tell me why MOVE and COPY are essential parts of Fedora?10:39
afk bbs10:42
<awoods>ajs6f: MOVE and COPY allow for re-organizing your repo... which some people appreciate. If it is essential or not is a question for practitioners.10:43
ajs6f: Indeed, Link values are in the higher spec: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5988#section-5
* github-ff joins10:50
[fcrepo4-swordserver] claussni pushed 3 new commits to master: https://git.io/vXOO4
fcrepo4-swordserver/master 91fafb9 Ralf Claussnitzer: Bump Fedora version to 4.6.0
fcrepo4-swordserver/master 475dd6b Ralf Claussnitzer: Reformat license headers...
fcrepo4-swordserver/master 3af915c Ralf Claussnitzer: Setting container properties via casting...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins10:51
[fcrepo4-swordserver] claussni deleted node-properties-fcrepo-4.6.0 at 8c458d4: https://git.io/vXOOu
* github-ff leaves
* dhlamb leaves10:58
* travis-ci joins11:02
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver#63 (master - 3af915c : Ralf Claussnitzer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/compare/8fc68687c66f...3af915c18576
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/builds/172310558
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>awoods: Are you suggesting we take a poll about MOVE and COPY?11:04
awoods: I am saying that MOVE and COPY are just special cases of the atomic action spec.
<awoods>ajs6f: I am suggesting we not make the decision unilaterally.
<ajs6f>awoods: There is no barrier to anyone getting the same work done with the modest change of using the atomic action spec to do a retrieval and creation (and possible deleteion).11:05
awoods: And MOVE and COPY are going to make it a hell of a lot more diffcult to use an LDP client to build a Fedora client.11:06
<awoods>ajs6f: the difference would be provenance.
<ajs6f>awoods: I'm not saying there's no difference, I'm saying you can get the same work done.
awoods: You can understand the provenance from the audit.11:07
<awoods>ajs6f: I am fine leaving COPY/MOVE out of the spec... but I want it to be clear in this review period that the proposal is to leave it out of the spec. So maybe a note at the bottom of the spec indicating such.11:09
ajs6f: obviously adding features to the spec is easier than removing them later.
<ajs6f>awoods: I have a different suggestion; we have two delta docs. One says what the spec demands that the ref impl doesn't currently do (work to be done) and the other says what the ref impl currently does that the spec doesn't include (what you want to try to stop relying on).11:10
* dhlamb joins11:12
<awoods>ajs6f: that is an interesting idea. So there would be three docs: the spec and two deltas?11:14
<ajs6f>awoods: More or less. The two latter would be simpler and probably shorter— just lists, really.
awoods: Temporary appendices to the spec.11:15
<awoods>ajs6f: that sounds reasonable... and I will defer to you if you think two delta docs is easier/clearer/better than multiple sections in a single delta doc.11:16
<ajs6f>awoods: I'm fine either way. I will probably write two docs just to keep very straight for myself (since no one has volunteered to help) but we can format them and publish them however seems to make the most sense for our audience.11:17
<awoods>ajs6f++
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: https://git.io/vXOZt
fcrepo4/master b06bf6b dbernstein: Replace HTTP Header String literals with constants. (#1133)...
* github-ff leaves
* jonathangee leaves
<ajs6f>awoods: Another question of procedure: some of the comments/issues on the Google Docs were left by people like cbeer, Rob Sanderson, Tom Johnson. People who may take a long tie to reply, if they ever do. How long do we wait? I say a week.11:22
awoods: Who was editing the atommic operation spec?11:28
acoburn: Did you see this https://github.com/Galigator/openllet on the Jena list? Don't show diegopino that or you will have inferencing all over the place. :)11:29
<acoburn>ajs6f: interesting! I hadn't seen this, but it looks like I should check it out11:30
<ajs6f>awoods: Can you give me edit on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LTIWq5KdH0uAbzZJKR7h0JgnBwfmdbyJGcSdeb-4i8A11:31
acoburn: If you like that semantic web stuff.
<awoods>ajs6f: done11:35
<ajs6f>awoods++11:36
<awoods>ajs6f: one week sounds fine for this feedback-response period after a formal call for feedback.
<ajs6f>awoods: I don't know what that call looks like, but I'm talking about Google Doc comments, which could come in at any time until we go to ReSPec?11:38
<awoods>ajs6f: when were you thinking the "one week" period would begin?
<ajs6f>awoods: From the time of the specific question. I.e. ask (say) cbeer a question on a doc, he doesn't reply in a week, assume that he won't. This is mostly about closing issues that I suspect we aren't going to have more conversation about, instead of leaving them open.11:39
I'm leaving erplies like "I think this point has been settled. If you don't please reply."11:40
* jonathangee joins
<awoods>ajs6f++
<ajs6f>awoods: Ok. Not that I have anything against formal calls for feedback. But I'm talking about something smaller and more "logistical" here.11:41
<awoods>ajs6f: I see that now. Your approach sounds good.
<ajs6f>awoods: This is a hell-for-leather scramble to the finish line. Elbows will be thrown. Tripping will occur. There will be blood.11:42
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4827 (master - b06bf6b : dbernstein): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/759f8a57c52a...b06bf6bad234
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/172318923
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>awoods: Edit on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ws1x7bry3RqB305XxtqIgru5c8heTDDk03jkbCA7iW4/edit# ?11:47
<ruebot>awoods: question for NYC camp; https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo4-vagrant -- should i be using the 4.7.0-RC branch for my slides? or should i wait a bit for whikloj to finish?
<awoods>ajs6f: done11:48
ruebot: we will be using the 4.7.0 vagrant... which does not currently exist.
<ruebot>awoods: ...also, I have PRs into the CLAW vagrant to bump up to Ubuntu 16.04 and Solr 6.2.1; would you find those improvements useful to the fcrepo basebox?
awoods: caveat with Solr being it is not a war file post Solr 5.0.0
<awoods>ruebot: yes... if they do not cause breakage11:49
ruebot: can you test it first?
<ajs6f>awoods++
<ruebot>awoods: yeah. i'll give it a shot post-release, and post finishing my NYC camp slides :-)
<awoods>ruebot: that is a good plan11:50
<ajs6f>awoods:all: Does anyone know the best email for Tom Johnson? I'm trying to make sure he gets pinged off of some of these spec Google Docs.11:55
<awoods>ajs6f: probably: johnson.tom at gmail11:56
<ajs6f>awoods:barmintor:all: Were there arguments against using headers for atomic operation control that have escaped my memory (I'm well aware that that is not what the current codebase does at all). We did not make a call on that in the spec doc, and we need to. I lean to headers, but I think there were some argiments against that I am forgetting.11:57
awoods: Thanks!
awoods: Edit on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fQOUJE0-QjlbGhDRs1fknj-rDuUeAZ9kVSxg9ETdn_I/12:01
?
<awoods>ajs6f: done12:02
<ajs6f>awoods++12:03
<awoods>ajs6f: I believe there is a RESTful argument around using tx URLs for atomic operations.
<ajs6f>awoods: That's what I am trying to determine. What is that argument.12:04
<awoods>ajs6f: that it is more RESTful?
<ajs6f>awods: That's like telling a judge that your case is more law-y. You need to provide a bit more argument, in most courts.12:06
* whikloj__ joins
* whikloj_AFK leaves12:09
* ajs6f leaves12:21
* github-ff joins12:30
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: https://git.io/vXOuh
fcrepo4/master 5bbcd54 B. Seeger: Replaces uses of java.util.Date/Cal with java.time options (#1132)...
* github-ff leaves
* youn joins12:35
* bseeger leaves12:38
* github-ff joins12:40
[fcrepo4-upgrade-utils] kefo opened pull request #14: Added prerequisites; Reorganized and finessed BackupFixer description… (master...master) https://git.io/vXO22
* github-ff leaves
* bseeger joins13:02
<acoburn>awoods: a number of the fcrepo dependences could be updated (spring, jersey, logback, etc). Should we make separate tickets for each of those?13:09
<awoods>acoburn: are you thinking that it would not be realistic to upgrade them all at once?
<acoburn>awoods: that would work, too
<awoods>acoburn: I am good with a big whammy13:10
<acoburn>awoods: ok, that's easier from my perspective
<awoods>acoburn: great. Please also consider the surrounding modules.
<acoburn>awoods: indeed13:11
* bseeger leaves13:33
* github-ff joins13:54
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] whikloj tagged fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.7.0 at a2885cf: https://git.io/vXOS0
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.7.0 ba89355 Jared Whiklo: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.7.0
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins14:03
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#177 (fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.7.0 - ba89355 : Jared Whiklo): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/commit/ba89355eebfa
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/172369101
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins14:06
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] whikloj pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vXOQ8
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/gh-pages a64dfc6 Jared Whiklo: Creating site for fcrepo-module-auth-webac, 4.7.0
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-mint] whikloj tagged fcrepo-mint-4.7.0 at 19f617a: https://git.io/vXOQR
fcrepo-mint/fcrepo-mint-4.7.0 7bf1105 Jared Whiklo: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-mint-4.7.0
* github-ff leaves
<whikloj>awoods: I made a mistake and am deleting a tag14:09
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-mint] whikloj deleted fcrepo-mint-4.7.0 at 19f617a: https://git.io/vXO7s
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>whikloj: is there any procedural update we can make to avoid such mistake?14:10
* dhlamb leaves
<whikloj>awoods: no, in fact I might have been hasty in deleting that tag. I did my mvn build on 4.8.0-SNAPSHOT and thought the tag was wrong14:11
* travis-ci joins
<whikloj>awoods: I think I just needed to checkout at the tag and would have been fine. I'll recreate the tag and slow down
<travis-ci>fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint#39 (fcrepo-mint-4.7.0 - 7bf1105 : Jared Whiklo): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/commit/7bf11053ebb5
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/builds/172373137
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins14:15
[fcrepo-mint] whikloj tagged fcrepo-mint-4.7.0 at 0e4a949: https://git.io/vXOQR
fcrepo-mint/fcrepo-mint-4.7.0 7bf1105 Jared Whiklo: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-mint-4.7.0
* github-ff leaves
<whikloj>Yep I overreacted14:16
* osmandin joins14:19
* travis-ci joins14:20
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint#40 (fcrepo-mint-4.7.0 - 7bf1105 : Jared Whiklo): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/commit/7bf11053ebb5
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/builds/172375348
* travis-ci leaves
* dhlamb joins14:24
* ajs6f joins14:25
* osmandin leaves14:26
* github-ff joins14:27
[fcrepo-audit] whikloj tagged fcrepo-audit-4.7.0 at 75311e8: https://git.io/vXOF3
fcrepo-audit/fcrepo-audit-4.7.0 04b50d1 Jared Whiklo: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-audit-4.7.0
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins14:28
[fcrepo-mint] whikloj pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vXOF0
fcrepo-mint/gh-pages dea9a23 Jared Whiklo: Creating site for fcrepo-mint, 4.7.0
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-webapp-plus build #828: UNSTABLE in 49 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-webapp-plus/828/
Yippee, build fixed!14:31
Project fcrepo-webapp-plus build #829: FIXED in 1 min 6 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-webapp-plus/829/
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit#132 (fcrepo-audit-4.7.0 - 04b50d1 : Jared Whiklo): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/commit/04b50d197400
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/builds/172378612
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins14:36
[fcrepo-audit] whikloj pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vXONT
fcrepo-audit/gh-pages bb96c00 Jared Whiklo: Creating site for fcrepo-audit, 4.7.0
* github-ff leaves
* bseeger joins14:42
* bseeger leaves14:43
* apb18 leaves14:45
* bseeger joins14:46
* osmandin joins15:01
<whikloj>awoods:15:17
<ajs6f>awoods: edit on https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ij4lFomcOJuOiWptZPyhP_wBRtxbqBP3_Rdw1eKmClM/edit ?15:21
<whikloj>acoburn/ajs6f: fcrepo-connector-file doesn't have a <scm> nor <repositories> element in its pom.xml. Which makes pushing it to Sonatype harder.15:22
acoburn/ajs6f: Do you know which I need to add, and what the best way at this late date is?
<ajs6f>I thought we had deprecated the roach of that joint?15:23
<whikloj>ajs6f: we are releasing it as a drop-in this time.
ajs6f: then it will probably die as no one is picking it up to support it
<ajs6f>whikloj: Well, you should be able to compose the pom stuff by c&p from something else, just changing the URLs.
I don't know what awoods would want to do git-wise.15:24
Or maybe just who cares, if it is going to disappear soon anyway...
<whikloj>yeah, do I need the repositories section or just <scm>??15:26
the error was:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.5.2:perform (default-cli) on project fcrepo-connector-file: Unable to checkout from SCM
<ajs6f>the repositories section concerns where depdendencies are coming from15:27
if the project doesn't need anything but what is found in Maven Central, you don't really need it.
<whikloj>ok cool
<ajs6f>the scm thing you should be able, like I said, to build "by analogy"15:28
<whikloj>yeah, I think I got that. But I'm guessing just adding it to the pom.xml and then running `mvn release:perform` is probably a bad idea15:29
* apb18 joins15:31
<ajs6f>Oh, I don't know. _Live_ a little, why don't you.15:32
<whikloj>ajs6f: thanks, I'll wait to get final direction from awoods. Probably not going to be properly prepared for deploying the site docs. I'd care more, but this is seeming like a one-time thing.
<ajs6f>Fedora? Oh, no, it goes on and on and on...
<whikloj>hahaha
no I mean being release manager15:33
* osmandin leaves15:35
<ajs6f>Yeah, once you've done it, you won't do it again.15:40
* ruebot has done it twice and will do it again15:42
* ruebot is odd
<whikloj>ruebot++
<ajs6f>Odd. Yes, that would be one way to put it.15:43
<ruebot>Must be the archivist in me.
<ajs6f>Well, once you stick one foot in one bucket, might as well do the other one too, right?
ruebot: Can you respond to the comments on the fixity google doc when youhave a chance? Trying to move those forward…15:44
<ruebot>ajs6f: yeah. hopefully tomorrow. busy week :-(
<ajs6f>ruebot: Cool— thanks!
<awoods>whikloj: hi15:47
whikloj: sounds like you are on the right track with adding the scm section.
<whikloj>awoods: ok, should that be a commit or can I just edit my pom.xml and try mvn release:perform again?15:48
<awoods>whikloj: I think you will need a commit.15:49
<whikloj>awoods: ok, what about the java docs stuff. Is that also the <scm> section?15:50
<awoods>whikloj: you can commit in your local branch, run the release, then push the commit and move the tag if all is well.
<whikloj>awoods: ok, do I need to run mvn release:prepare again after the commit?15:51
<awoods>whikloj: likely... but I am not certain15:52
whikloj: as for the javadocs, that comes out of the site-maven-plugin plugin: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-parent/pom.xml#L7515:53
<whikloj>awoods: I guess here is the question, I have 2 commits setting the version from 4.7.0-SNAPSHOT -> 4.7.0 and 4.7.0 -> 4.8.0-SNAPSHOT. I should probably dump all that, add a commit with the scm and do the release again15:55
awoods: Does that seem correct?
<awoods>whikloj: you can do all of that with release:rollback15:56
whikloj: although...
whikloj: you may just try to add the scm section w/o a commit to see if it works.
<whikloj>awoods: ok so... do I need to run release:rollback and release:prepare again, or do you mind if I try release:perform without a commit?15:59
<awoods>whikloj: try on commit first
whikloj: try NO commit first
<whikloj>awoods: ok, running it now
<awoods>whikloj: then rollback etc if that does not work.
* awoods going onto a call16:00
<ajs6f>acoburn: We have no outstanding issues left on the Messaging spec Google Doc. Any objection to it going forward to ReSpec?16:01
<acoburn>ajs6f: no objections from me16:02
ajs6f++
<ajs6f>One by one, the dominos fall.
* dhlamb leaves16:04
* github-ff joins16:15
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] whikloj tagged fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.7.0 at be95c50: https://git.io/vX3q5
fcrepo-webapp-plus/fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.7.0 686f65f Jared Whiklo: [maven-release-plugin] prepare release fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.7.0
* github-ff leaves
<whikloj>ok that didn't work and release:rollback just added a new commit rolling back the version numbers. I'm gonna start from the 4.7.0-RC branch again.16:22
<ajs6f>As the old saying has it, "When at first you don't succeed, roll back to the last tag and add more commits in a different direction."16:23
<whikloj>actually I realized now that release:prepare created a release.properties. I could have just edited that and probably kept going without touching the pom.xml.16:24
But where is the fun in that
<ajs6f>whikloj: http://www.zippythepinhead.com/media/arewefun175.gif16:30
<whikloj>ajs6f: somebody better make good use of this file-connector thing!!!
<ajs6f>whikloj: Hm. We are actiively encouraging people not do use it. Right?16:33
<whikloj>ajs6f: I guess that depends on how you define "actively"16:34
ajs6f: I'm not doing anything
<ajs6f>whikloj: I was actively going out and threatening people with a billy club. Should I not have been doing that?
<whikloj>ajs6f: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkKwyjsJGxk16:35
<ajs6f>whikloj: One of my wife's favorite episodes.16:36
<whikloj>ajs6f: She has good taste
<ajs6f>Fedora 4: We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!
<whikloj>ajs6f++
* github-ff joins16:37
[fcrepo4] acoburn opened pull request #1135: Update dependency versions (master...fcrepo-2285) https://git.io/vX33Z
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins16:38
[fcrepo-audit] acoburn opened pull request #42: Update dependencies (master...fcrepo-2285) https://git.io/vX33D
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>awoods: What tools did you use for Google Docs -> ReSPec?16:40
<awoods>on a call
<ajs6f>ZOMG
<whikloj>hahaha I knew it
* ajs6f 's head explodes16:41
* ajs6f leaves16:42
<whikloj>Any committer want to take a look at the Sonatype staging repositories and tell me if orgfcrepo-1135 looks correct to them?16:43
I think it is good, but I would appreciate a second set of eyes
* youn leaves16:45
* grosscol leaves16:52
* acoburn leaves16:56
<whikloj>fine...this one is on me16:58
* whikloj leaves16:59
* dwilcox leaves17:01
* dwilcox joins17:02
* dwilcox leaves
* dwilcox joins17:03
* dwilcox leaves
* bseeger leaves17:04
* dwilcox joins
* dwilcox leaves
* apb18 leaves17:07
* manez leaves17:43
* awoods leaves
* awoods joins
* github-ff joins17:49
[fcrepo4-upgrade-utils] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: https://git.io/vX30n
fcrepo4-upgrade-utils/master 3002a9a Kevin Ford: Added prerequisites; Reorganized and finessed BackupFixer description and instructions. (#14)...
* github-ff leaves
* manez joins17:53
* dwilcox joins17:55
* travis-ci joins17:57
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo4-upgrade-utils#12 (master - 3002a9a : Kevin Ford): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo4-upgrade-utils/compare/5a5c9cd91d73...3002a9a29130
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo4-upgrade-utils/builds/172434637
* travis-ci leaves
* apb18 joins18:57
* apb18_ joins19:04
* apb18 leaves19:07
* apb18_ leaves19:17
* apb18_ joins19:35
* apb18_ leaves19:42
* apb18_ joins20:02
* whikloj joins20:23
* github-ff joins20:24
[fcrepo4] whikloj pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: https://git.io/vX3D4
fcrepo4/gh-pages b365190 Jared Whiklo: Adding links for 4.7.0
* github-ff leaves
* whikloj leaves20:40
* whikloj joins
* whikloj leaves20:41
* whikloj joins
* whikloj leaves21:08
* apb18_ leaves21:12
* whikloj joins21:34
* github-ff joins21:47
[fcrepo4-vagrant] whikloj pushed 1 new commit to 4.7.0-RC: https://git.io/vX3Qj
fcrepo4-vagrant/4.7.0-RC 3c36b1a Jared Whiklo: Change tag labels for release version
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4-vagrant] whikloj tagged fcrepo4-vagrant-4.7.0 at af46b97: https://git.io/vX37e
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox leaves21:52
* whikloj leaves21:54

Generated by Sualtam