Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* thomz joins03:01
* anarchivist leaves04:12
* anarchivist joins
* dchandekstark joins04:58
* dchandekstark leaves05:02
* dchandekstark joins06:59
* dchandekstark leaves07:04
* ajs6f joins07:36
* dwilcox joins07:50
* github-ff joins08:00
[fcrepo4] ajs6f created 4.6.0-RC from master (+0 new commits): https://git.io/vKMED
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] ajs6f created DEV from master (+0 new commits): https://git.io/vV3KC
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>fcrepo-4.6.0-RC-1 tagged out08:01
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] ajs6f tagged fcrepo-4.6.0-RC-1 at 6f3023c: https://git.io/vKME5
* github-ff leaves
* thomz leaves08:02
* peichman joins08:09
* peichman leaves08:10
* github-ff joins08:16
[fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl] ajs6f created DEV from master (+0 new commits): https://git.io/vV3oF
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins08:17
[fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl] ajs6f tagged fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.6.0-RC-1 at b388242: https://git.io/vKMzW
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1053: UNSTABLE in 4 min 10 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1053/08:19
* travis-ci joins08:21
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4601 (fcrepo-4.6.0-RC-1 - ac3cb5d : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/fcrepo-4.6.0-RC-1
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/146625451
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-transform build #202: FAILURE in 2 min 21 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-transform/202/08:22
* github-ff joins08:23
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] ajs6f created 4.6.0-RC from master (+0 new commits): https://git.io/vKMz9
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4599 (4.6.0-RC - ac3cb5d : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/4.6.0-RC
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/146625147
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins08:25
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl#70 (DEV - 80a5989 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/compare/DEV
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/builds/146628590
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl#69 (4.6.0-RC - 80a5989 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/compare/4.6.0-RC
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/builds/146628588
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!08:29
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1054: FIXED in 3 min 52 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1054/
* travis-ci joins08:30
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl#71 (fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.6.0-RC-1 - 80a5989 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/compare/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.6.0-RC-1
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/builds/146628748
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!08:32
Project fcrepo-transform build #203: FIXED in 1 min 44 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-transform/203/
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml#120 (DEV - 257e6b2 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/compare/DEV
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/builds/146629768
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml#121 (fcrepo-module-auth-xacml-4.6.0-RC-1 - 257e6b2 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/compare/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml-4.6.0-RC-1
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/builds/146629772
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins08:38
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] ajs6f created 4.6.0-RC from master (+0 new commits): https://git.io/vKM2K
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins08:39
[fcrepo-mint] ajs6f created DEV from master (+0 new commits): https://git.io/vV3kr
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins08:40
[fcrepo-transform] ajs6f created DEV from master (+0 new commits): https://git.io/vV3wZ
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-audit] ajs6f created 4.6.0-RC from DEV (+0 new commits): https://git.io/vKM2j
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins08:41
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] ajs6f tagged fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.6.0-RC-1 at 664bb61: https://git.io/vKMaT
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins08:42
[fcrepo4-vagrant] ajs6f created DEV from master (+0 new commits): https://git.io/vVsex
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4-vagrant] ajs6f tagged fcrepo4-vagrant-4.6.0-RC-1 at 0d7b57b: https://git.io/vKMa3
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins08:43
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint#24 (DEV - 9b45ced : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/compare/DEV
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/builds/146633064
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins08:44
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#152 (4.6.0-RC - d4f327f : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/4.6.0-RC
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/146632768
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#153 (DEV - d4f327f : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/DEV
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/146632776
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins08:45
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint#25 (fcrepo-mint-4.6.0-RC-1 - 9b45ced : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/compare/fcrepo-mint-4.6.0-RC-1
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/builds/146633067
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins08:46
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#154 (fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.6.0-RC-1 - d4f327f : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.6.0-RC-1
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/146632780
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins08:47
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#87 (DEV - 5972b32 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/DEV
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/146633220
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins08:48
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#86 (4.6.0-RC - 5972b32 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/4.6.0-RC
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/146633211
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>Lots of tagging there.08:49
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit#110 (4.6.0-RC - 026ffce : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/compare/4.6.0-RC
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/builds/146633267
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>Reminder: you can check status of the release at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I_zTMxh2l2rf2wpafoTwhSTR5GZuEoaTcZmTKCI3xT4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1283770870
* travis-ci joins08:50
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#88 (fcrepo-transform-4.6.0-RC-1 - 5972b32 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/fcrepo-transform-4.6.0-RC-1
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/146633237
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins08:52
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit#112 (fcrepo-audit-4.6.0-RC-1 - 026ffce : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/compare/fcrepo-audit-4.6.0-RC-1
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/builds/146633273
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins08:55
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#135 (4.6.0-RC - b0e42a8 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/4.6.0-RC
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/146633315
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins08:57
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#137 (fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.6.0-RC-1 - b0e42a8 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.6.0-RC-1
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/146633334
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#136 (DEV - b0e42a8 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/DEV
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/146633324
* travis-ci leaves
* dchandekstark joins09:00
* dchandekstark leaves
* dchandekstark joins09:02
* tolloid joins09:04
* whikloj joins09:12
* dwilcox leaves09:31
* tolloid leaves09:34
* github-ff joins09:39
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to 4.6.0-RC: https://git.io/vKMiM
fcrepo4/4.6.0-RC a325f79 Aaron Coburn: Clean up intro text in index.html...
* github-ff leaves
* mikeAtUVa joins09:46
<ajs6f>awoods: did you see j westgard's email?09:48
<awoods>ajs6f: yes, just responded09:51
<ajs6f>awoods: Really too bad. They seemed like a nice bunch. And now they've gone and done this.09:53
* acoburn joins09:55
ajs6f: have you seen this: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Real+World+Performance
<ajs6f>acoburn: We have a bonus coming in whenever we cut 4.7.0. A nice brag.09:57
* travis-ci joins10:01
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4603 (4.6.0-RC - a325f79 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/ac3cb5d7fa65...a325f7989a47
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/146647953
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox joins10:02
* peichman joins10:15
<ajs6f>acoburn: If I understand you correctly, you're saying that once the RC branch is made, the only things going into it should be whatever unusual special commits need to happen to get the release done, and after that, just bug fixes. Whereas what should go into master is exactly what should always go into master; current dev. Bug fixes, features, good ideas, dumb ideas, easter eggs, etc.10:16
And bug fixes for the post-release maintenance branch should be critical and security stuff onl.
only.
<acoburn>ajs6f: in a mtg10:17
<ajs6f>acoburn: In a mug? OMG how did that happen! Can you reach a phone and call for help? Is anyone nearby, bseeger maybe?10:18
acoburn: How big is this mug? Do you have room to breath? Was there any coffee in it when you fell in?
<acoburn>ajs6f: no, no, no — a MEETING, and bseeger's on vacation10:19
<ajs6f>acoburn: You fell into a MEETING?!? THAT'S EVEN WORSE!10:20
* dwilcox leaves10:23
<whikloj>It's the Mad Hatter's tea party at Amherst10:26
http://i2.wp.com/vigilantcitizen.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/dont-come-around-here-no-more-33.jpg10:28
* tolloid joins10:34
* dwilcox joins10:41
* apb18 joins10:46
<ajs6f>dwilcox: do we have fedora t-shirts?11:00
<dwilcox>ajs6f: We have a few leftover from OR2016 - or are you thinking of something more general?11:02
<ajs6f>dwilcox: no, that would fine. I'm thinking that if, by the middle of next week, we don't have enough testers for 4.6.0, maybe we could offer non-committer testers a t-shirt.
<dwilcox>ajs6f: Yes, that's a good idea. The Islandora community prints special t-shirts for each release for the release team. We could do something similar. Small-batch t-shirt printing is pretty cheap, though I'm not much of a designer11:03
<ajs6f>dwilcox: that's a chance for a site that can't offer dev time or money to contribute11:04
dwilcox: i still think LP gatefolds would be cooler
<dwilcox>ajs6f: I suspect those would be more expensive, but definitely cooler11:07
<ajs6f>dwilcox: How about version of the famous Goya painting Saturn Devouring His Son in which Fedora 4 devours Fedora 3?11:16
<apb18>ajs6f or awoods: Windows sanity builds (to the extent that phrase makes sense) are succeeding, but I noticed that the version in the poms for fcrepo4, fcrepo-module-auth-* (and maybe more, haven't gotten to them yet) are 4.5.2-SNAPSHOT in the 4.6.0-RC branch. Is this an error?11:19
* acoburn leaves11:20
<ajs6f>apb18: No, I think that's cool. That changes when we actually cut the release. But it's a good point— it's confusing at best. Maybe we can find a way to improve that.11:24
<awoods>apb18: 4.5.2-SNAPSHOT is correct... for the RC
apb18: at release, that will turn to 4.6.0
<apb18>OK, cool. My hopes of having discovered a rare, valuable early pressing have been dashed.11:25
<awoods>ajs6f: are you working on providing RC artifacts for community testing?
<ajs6f>awoods: I will do that so soon as we have any community testers. I'm not going to do that for committers who can do that for themselves.11:29
* dchandekstark leaves11:38
* mikeAtUVa leaves11:39
* anarchivist leaves
* awoods leaves
* ruebot leaves
<apb18>ajs6f: I noticed fcrepo-webapp-plus also has profiles 'webac' and 'audit' in addition to the rbacl and xacml listed on the test plan. Are all profiles considered testable, or just rbacl and xacml?11:44
<whikloj>apb18: webac and audit are the default profiles, but all should work.11:45
Though I would imagine trying -Pwebac -Prbacl -Pxacml might cause an error :)
<ajs6f>apb18: what whikloj says. although, actually, in an ideal world, our architecture would be so furiously hyped that you actually could overlay authZ impls. I wouldn't try it now, though.11:46
* ruebot joins11:47
* ruebot leaves
* ruebot joins
<ajs6f>Our architecture is more limp than hyped.
* awoods joins
* mikeAtUVa joins
<whikloj>or hyped like Limp Bizkit11:48
<apb18>ajs6f, whikloj: Hm, for me everything passes except -Paudit alone. (default), -Pwebac, -Prbacl, -Pxacml all work
* anarchivist joins11:49
<ajs6f>apb18: That actually makes sense. there are some issues we know about for audit due to changes in the asynch message serialization. acoburn is going to smash those.
apb18: Feel free to add notes to the testing page indicating your results. Hype them up good.11:50
<apb18>ajs6f: will do. Is there an animated thumbs up icon?11:51
<awoods>apb18: (/)
<ajs6f>I can't believe there an animated thumbs up icon. What's next, a Fonzie icon?
<whikloj>it's not nearly cool enough for the Fonz
<apb18>My three year old daughter can do a pretty good Fonz11:52
<ajs6f>apb18: Would your 3yo daughter like to joint-submit a presentation for next OR with me?11:56
<apb18>Yes, but only if that presentation is about insects; particularly ladybugs, butterflies, or aphids.11:58
ooh, the html UI works in the edge browser now12:00
<ajs6f>Fedora 4: Buggy in every sense of the word.12:02
<whikloj>ajs6f++
* tolloid leaves12:04
* tolloid joins
* tolloid leaves12:06
* ruebot leaves12:10
* ruebot joins
* ruebot leaves
* ruebot joins
* tolloid joins12:14
<awoods>ajs6f: are you working on providing RC artifacts for community testing?
<apb18>Are there any automated tests that can be run against Fedora configured for an RDBMS (e.g. a way to run integration tests against an external Fedora, or have ITs spool up an RDBMS-backed Fedora based on a profile + system properties)?12:23
<ajs6f>awoods: ^^^ My answer hasn't changed since the last time you asked that, about an hour ago.12:24
<awoods>ajs6f: I believe my connection was dropped, can you please re-post?
<ajs6f>"awoods: I will do that so soon as we have any community testers. I'm not going to do that for committers who can do that for themselves."
awoods: That's a decent bit of work and while I certainly will do it, I will do it as needed.12:25
awoods: Do we have a convenient location for distributing such temporary artifacts?
<awoods>ajs6f: we have used GitHub in the past, like: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/releases/tag/fcrepo-4.5.2-RC-112:26
<ajs6f>awoods: Works for me.
<awoods>awoods: Historically, Hydra folks like jcoyne have requested wars to test from.12:27
<ajs6f>awoods: that, I will leave to our official Hydra testing contact point, escowles
awoods: whatever he tells me hydra needs, we will provide12:28
<awoods>ajs6f: As soon as I am done running a test for Duke, I would be happy to create those artifacts (fcrepo.war and webapp-plus.war)
<ajs6f>awoods: if you can do that without major effort, i would be grateful for it. one less thing to deal with. Be aware that webapp-plus will need to be redone after acoburn starightens out the audit question12:29
<awoods>ajs6f: ok. Is there a ticket for the audit question?12:30
<ajs6f>awoods:acoburn acoburn? ^^^12:31
awoods: i think so, but acoburn would actually know what it
<awoods>ajs6f: acoburn appears to be offline
<ajs6f>_is_
awoods: then it's time to look in JIra
* Iome leaves12:33
* tolloid leaves
<ajs6f>awoods: hm. i don't see anything, which is annoying. I will ping acoburn to find out what is going on here. I know that he is aware of it because he told me about it and took ownership of it.12:34
awoods: We'll get this straightened out pronto. Sounds like there has been some confusion over the ordering of things.12:38
awoods: And if the work in audit remains to be done, we'll have to recut audit-RC and webapp-plus-RC.12:39
* dchandekstark joins
* tolloid joins
<awoods>ajs6f: If there is a new commit for the audit-RC branch, we can then create an RC-2 of the webapp-plus.12:40
<ajs6f>awoods: Yep.
<awoods>ajs6f: ...after given time for more feedback. No need for an RC-x for each issue/commit.
* tolloid leaves12:41
<ajs6f>awoods: Hm. I agree we don't want to develop a case of explosive release-candidate diarrhea, but I think this might merit another RC. Or maybe, since we know that RC-1 for webapp-plus is _guaranteed_ unsuccessful, we just do an in-place swap for audit and webapp-plus?12:42
<awoods>ajs6f: Since we have not created RC artifacts, I am not sure what we would swap. I think a new RC-2 tag for audit and webapp-plus would be in order.12:44
* dchandekstark leaves
<ajs6f>awoods: Oh, I see we were talking about two different things. Yes, in that case we can do RC-2 tags and just plain RC artifacts, when they appear.
* tolloid joins12:46
* tolloid leaves12:50
<apb18>ajs6f or awoods: regarding my question from 12:23:42, is there any way to test RDBMS configs in an IT, or is it strictly a manual process?13:00
<awoods>apb18: manual
<apb18>OK, thanks!13:01
<awoods>apb18: your audit issue should be easy to resolve with a minor PR. I can get to that a bit later today.13:02
apb18: basically, the newly required system property is not being set for integration tests being run solely with the -Paudit profile.
${fcrepo.modeshape.configuration}
<apb18>awoods: great, will re-run test when given the OK13:03
<awoods>apb18++
<ajs6f>awoods: Are you sure that's the only thing going on for apb18?13:11
awoods: I mean, I'm happy if it is...
<awoods>ajs6f: yes, according to his build output.13:12
<ajs6f>awoods Okay, cool. It would be nice to go into the weekend with a coherent profile of RCs.
<awoods>ajs6f: my laptop is pretty taxed with tests that are in-flight, but I will see if I can get a PR together anyways...13:14
* dchandekstark joins13:17
<awoods>dchandekstark: test update: 45,000 versions created without error.13:18
<apb18>awoods: is it just a matter of setting the system property (to something that is relatively obvious upon inspection by somebody unfamiliar with the code)
<awoods>apb18: yes, but in maven.
<dchandekstark>awoods: we are going to test mysql after all13:19
<awoods>dchandekstark: great. When do you plan on starting that test?
<apb18>awoods: OK, so perhaps I can take a look?13:20
* acoburn joins
<dchandekstark>awoods: not sure yet - ideally today :)
<awoods>apb18: I am looking for a commit that may be instructive13:21
<acoburn>awoods: we can have a call today if that's needed. I'm free > 3pm13:23
<dchandekstark>awoods: mariadb wasn't really our choice ... i guess it's the default RedHat mysql "flavor" if you can call it that
<acoburn>awoods: also, re apb18's comment from (much) earlier — part of my whole point is that mast should _already_ be on 4.6.0-SNAPSHOT
s/mast/master/
<dchandekstark>awoods: in any case, i started worrying about the fact that we were not using the mariadb connector/j or jdbc connection string13:24
<acoburn>awoods: and it should have been on 4.6.0-SNAPSHOT from the moment 4.5.0 was released.
awoods: _that_ is what I'm suggesting we change
<ajs6f>acoburn++13:25
<acoburn>awoods: plus all of the existing maven release plugin machinery will work perfectly well with this setup
<awoods>acoburn: I don't see it being a matter of right or wrong, it is a matter of whether we expect any given next release to be a point or minor/major release.13:26
<acoburn>awoods: no, that's not the point at all
* awoods noting that our quasi-semantic versioning does not help.
<acoburn>awoods: master should _always_ be the next major release
awoods: once we have a (major) release — it becomes its own maintenance branch13:27
<awoods>acoburn: that is your present proposal.
<acoburn>awoods: yes
<awoods>acoburn: that does not address the "should" of what the current pom version number is or isn't.
<ajs6f>awoods: No, it is past time to bite the bullet and explain to the world that the number 4 has no magic in it. The magic was always inside _us_.13:28
awoods: yes, it does. Look at the last release and that will tell you what the current pom version _should_ be.
<awoods>apb18: here is the related PR: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/dcf8356152e083ff4af4a51e2720eb97ca83bc36
apb18: are you interested in working that issue in the context of -Paudit in fcrepo-webapp-plus?13:30
acoburn: A call to discuss release process after the import/export call would be good. Say, 4pm ET?13:32
<acoburn>awoods:ajs6f: a logical place to ditch the 4.x.x scheme would be once JCR is removed from the kernel-api and once the http-* modules no longer have runtime dependencies on the modeshape module
awoods: I'd love to keep working on that, but I will _not_ touch it if master is frozen
<ajs6f>acoburn:awoods: I like that. Part of a larger rebranding.13:33
<acoburn>awoods: rebasing would be nightmarish
<apb18>awoods: Sure, I can take a look at fcrepo-webapp-plus in a little bit
<awoods>acoburn: I was thinking that the formalization of the Spec and the community implementation of Fedora in line with the Spec would mark the beginning of the 5.x.x series.13:34
<ajs6f>awoods: Are you referring solely to the version numbering of the community impl?
<acoburn>awoods: at that point, the community impl would be versioned separately from the API13:35
<ajs6f>acoburn:awoods: What acoburn just said.
* mikeAtUVa leaves
<awoods>ajs6f/acoburn: naturally, but it will have a version number... presumably a 5.x.x version number.
ajs6f/acoburn: What versioning were you talking about?13:36
<acoburn>sure, but I'd probably take that opportunity to move the API into its own separate groupId: org.fcrepo.api
we can start versioning it at 1.0.0
<ajs6f>acoburn++ # 1.0.0 or otherwise, it needs to be independent.13:37
<acoburn>awoods: the modeshape impl can proceed with whatever versioning folks want to use — I actually don't care about that point
<awoods>acoburn: splitting it into its own git organization makes sense, I would suggest 5.x instead of 1.x, however.
acoburn: there is a Fedora community to consider.13:38
<ajs6f>awoods: Not Git org, Maven org, and 5.x isn't great, but the most important thing is that it runs independently of the MODE-saddled impl.
<acoburn>awoods: we're talking about versioning interfaces here, not implementations
awoods: the impl should get 5.x.x, but the API is something new13:39
awoods: I actually think using 5.x.x for the API would be more confusing
<ajs6f>acoburn++ # Independence Day for APIs.
If the numbers start out together, that produces an automatic and reasonable expectation that they will march together. That expectation will be wrong and will be disappointed.13:40
<acoburn>ajs6f: exactly
<awoods>acoburn: from a historical Fedora perspective, I would not suggest starting the Fedora API versioning at this point with 1.x
<ajs6f>awoods: From a historical Fedora perspective, we should be using SOAP and WSDL.
<awoods>ajs6f/acoburn: It seems that we disagree, that's ok.13:41
<ajs6f>awoods: It's okay, and we can still be friends, but we still need to make concrete decisions about software artifacts.
awoods: We don't have to decide this today, but we will have to eventually.13:42
<awoods>ajs6f: agreed
<acoburn>awoods: as an alternative, we could put the API version at 5.x.x and the modeshape impl at 1.0.0, but I still prefer the other formulation13:43
<ajs6f>awoods: I do not agree, on the logic that we must decide today whether or not to decide this today.
acoburn: Urg, that sounds really confusing to folks who have deployed. There's not that many of them, but we like them and don't want to hurt them emotionally.
<acoburn>ajs6f: I agree. That's why, if we're distinguishing between APIs and implementations, I think it makes more sense for the impl to get the 5.x.x version13:44
<ajs6f>acoburn: Yes. The real question is about the API versioning.13:45
<acoburn>ajs6f: but giving both the same version… that may lead to more confusion (but I'm not insisting on that point, so long as they are versioned separately)
<ajs6f>acoburn: I think we are entirely in agreement. It's awoods about whom I worry. I want him to have a sense of agency, because that's important for fulfillment, but I feel like his use of argument from history is actually not conducive to his eventual happiness.13:47
<awoods>ajs6f: I appreciate your consideration... and will continue to ponder the point. We want to land on what makes sense.13:48
<ajs6f>awoods: I want to land on a big pile of soft pillows, but to each his own.13:51
<acoburn>awoods:ajs6f: I was suggesting 1.x.x for the API mostly because it could be the start of a new maven groupId. But other projects periodically choose new groupIds (commons-lang -> org.apache.commons) and still increment the version (in this case, 2 -> 3)13:52
awoods: a 4pm call would be fine13:54
afk13:55
* acoburn leaves
* peichman leaves
<awoods>apb18: here is another commit that may be helpful, it has not yet made it into master: https://github.com/whikloj/fcrepo-webapp-plus/commit/445301547db477caedadf6dadbc6379f8f77d85313:56
<apb18>Does the name 'fedora' inherently have to be associated with an API, a model/ontology, and a software implementation?13:57
awoods: thanks, will take a look
* peichman joins
<ajs6f>apb18: it is the model/ontology and the community around it about which I care. Everything else is merely useful.13:58
<awoods>apb18: I am interested in moving the Fedora community to a common understanding of what are the services that "Fedora" represents and provides. The API seems to codify that understanding.13:59
<ajs6f>latest msg from the tech list "Looks good on my Linux workstation for the most part!  One question is why it would  be referring to 4.5.2-SNAPSHOT?" speaks to acoburn's suggestions about versioning and releases.14:03
* osmandin_afk leaves14:18
<ajs6f>ruebot: So many sentences in https://github.com/Islandora/islandora/wiki/Roadmap-Meeting-July-22-2016-11:30-am-AST begin with either "Nick provided" or "Nick urged".14:29
ruebot: You are an urgent provider.
<ruebot>ajs6f: :-)14:32
ajs6f: ...i ...uhh... took the notes too.
<ajs6f>ruebot: that explains their sense of urgency.
<ruebot>ajs6f: yeah. i give a bit CLAW/cross-community collaboration update every roadmap call as CLAW Project Director14:33
* mikeAtUVa joins
<ruebot>ajs6f: give my stakeholders as much information as possible14:34
<ajs6f>ruebot: don't you mean that you _provide_ an update?
<ruebot>ajs6f: s/bit/big
ajs6f: you mean, why am i writing in third person?14:35
<ajs6f>ruebot: i'm just teasing you. the notes are perfectly fine.14:36
<ruebot>ajs6f: heh. i figured :-)
<apb18>awoods: OK, I looked into the fcrepo-webapp-plus audit failure, now I'm ready to clarify what *should* happen
All other profiles (rbacl, webac, xacml) use the war plugin, and provide a repository.json.14:37
their auth-repo.config has something like: ="${fcrepo.modeshape.configuration:classpath:/config/repository.json}"14:38
so the system property is *not* set, and it's defaulting to the repository.json in the war
the audit war doesn't have any default repository.json, so *must* have the property defined in order to run
is this the intent of the war, and is the fix to define that property just for tests?14:39
<ajs6f>I wonder if we can supply a default...
or why we haven't.
<apb18>ajs6f: that's what I was thinking, just use the minimal default already baked in?
<ajs6f>apb18: i'm not familiar enough with audit to be sure there's no reason we already aren't14:40
<apb18>(in other words, use the war plugin to produce a war that has a auth-repo.xml that can default to the built in minimal repository.json14:41
I can try it and see what happens
<ajs6f>apb18: def worth a try
<apb18>OK, will do that14:42
thanks!
<ajs6f>apb18: thank _you_: this is above and beyond stuff
<awoods>apb18: We do not want to provide a default because the default would be leveldb.14:46
<ajs6f>awoods: Why do the others have defaults?
<awoods>apb18: see: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-2052
ajs6f: a default in the integration tests, we want... not in the build artifact.14:47
<ajs6f>awoods: Isn't the lack of a default in the ITs what failed for apb18?
<awoods>ajs6f: yes, and that is what needs to be fixed.
I just want to make sure that the build artifact does not have a default.14:48
<apb18>awoods: hm, so then are the *other* profiles problematic because they do provide a default (allowing them to pass)?
<ajs6f>awoods: No, that's what we _were_ talking about. (Defaults for the ITs.)
<awoods>to be clear, a default in the ITs is good. A default in the build artifact is bad.
<ajs6f>A default in Greece or Spain could spill over into the rest of the Eurozone.14:49
<awoods>exactly
<apb18>awoods: I just built the xacml war, and found this in auth-repo.xml of the build artifactq: ${fcrepo.modeshape.configuration:classpath:/config/repository.json}14:51
awoods: so from what I think you're saying, that's bad?
<awoods>apb18: it would be bad, if it were used. But it is not.14:52
apb18: one moment
<apb18>awoods: just to be clear, I built fcrepo-webapp-plus with -Pxacml, and got a war that has a default repository.json. building with -Paudit results in an artifact without one14:54
<awoods>apb18: It looks like the xacml build does have a default modeshape.configuration... bad.14:55
<ajs6f>awoods: Then I would bet you a hamburger sandwich that the other authZ BUILDS ALSO DO.
<awoods>apb18: we want users to have to provide their own value for: fcrepo.modeshape.configuration
apb18: In the cases where that is not happening, it should be changed.14:56
* acoburn joins
<apb18>OK - so the fix is to remove the default from the xacml, rbacl, webac profiles, and fix all profiles so that ITs provide the system property?
<awoods>apb18++
<ajs6f>awoods: And then RC-2.14:57
<awoods>apb18: which is where something like the following may be helpful: https://github.com/whikloj/fcrepo-webapp-plus/commit/445301547db477caedadf6dadbc6379f8f77d85314:58
<apb18>Now I have an appreciation of why that is helpful
thanks!
<acoburn>*I'm here, too*15:01
<ruebot>me too
* ajs6f is here
<dwilcox>I'm on the line15:03
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2016-07-22+-+Import+-+Export+Planning+Meeting
* mjgiarlo joins
* rfischer joins15:05
* peichman leaves15:06
<ajs6f>Someone else can announce me, because you don't want me to unmute.
* escowles joins15:07
* mjgiarlo assumes ajs6f is in a room full of angry goats15:09
* jrgriffiniii joins15:10
<mjgiarlo>awoods: +1 to that framing15:11
* peichman joins15:12
<ruebot>awoods: roundtripped in quotes?15:13
* mjordan joins15:14
* esm_ joins15:15
<ajs6f>Who is being eaten by a monster?
<mjgiarlo>I thought they were being placed in a BagIt bag
<ajs6f>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilper-semantic-content-pkgs/
* Don_Richards joins15:16
<ruebot>mjgiarlo++
<mikeAtUVa>foxml 4.0?
<ruebot>mjgiarlo: sounds like they were being checksummed
<ajs6f>mikeAtUVa: That's a joke. Right? That better be a joke.
ruebot++
<mjgiarlo>ajs6f: added that to the Resources list15:18
<ajs6f>mjgiarlo: Sure, why not? Couldn't hurt.
<mjordan>yup
Does "Transfer between " imply two-way?15:20
<ajs6f>"Exchange"?15:21
<mjordan>bidirectional
<ajs6f>Swings both ways.
<mikeAtUVa>Both ways meaning if it was exported from fedora4 it can be imported, but not that an arbitrary bagIt bag could be imported?15:22
apb18: I was thinking it was replicating to one of those preservation archives..15:23
<mjgiarlo>+1 to splitting out
<ajs6f>awoods: I think that's actually your transmission.15:24
<ruebot>or awoods has a clone.
<mjgiarlo>mikeAtUVa: importing arbitrary bags is not my need, anyway.15:25
<ajs6f>sdoowa is the Bizzaro world awoods. He is the tech lead of ContentDM in that strange place.
<mjgiarlo>I don't want to have to make guesses re: the mapping from a bag to one or more resources in fcr
<ruebot>mjgiarlo: jumping ahead -- https://github.com/barmintor/bagit-ldp15:26
<esm_>So could #1 be re-stated as Exporting Fedora content as - dare I say - AIPs?
<ruebot>esm_: i like that.
<mjgiarlo>ruebot++
<ajs6f>esm_: No, that acronym carries a lot of mental baggage with it. I wouldn't want to carry that.
<esm_>(in OAIS speak)
<mjgiarlo>+1 to avoiding OAIS speak
<ajs6f>Or more bluntly put, -1 to OAIS speak.15:27
<esm_>ajs6f: ok, but conceptually the content is being exported for the purpose of preservation.
<ajs6f>esm_: No, conceptually the content is being exported. The purpose is not something that Fedora can or should discuss, except up to the notion of suitability, and that concept is determined by users, not us.15:28
esm_:I'm sympathetic, but I don't think it's likely that we're going to be able to use the term "preservation" to get to requirements and sprints.15:29
<mjgiarlo>folks could also use the export for backup or other uses that don't map cleanly onto "preservation." maybe they use it to export to an aggregation like Chronicling America or DPLA, etc.15:30
<ajs6f>mjgiarlo++15:31
* jpstroop joins
<ruebot>dockstroop++
<esm_>ajs6f: no I see where you're coming from; having requirements and use cases drive the process.15:32
<jpstroop>annual visit to IRC
<mikeAtUVa>not simple--
<ajs6f>esm_: I want to get to the high ground, but we got to get there together.
<escowles>imo, supporting import of *any* bag is much harder than supporting bags that were exported from fedora (or look just like those exported from fedora)15:33
<esm_>ajs6f: there's a song in that statement, somewhere
* ajs6f is quietly singing We Gotta Get Out Of This Place
<ruebot>mjordan++
<mjgiarlo>supporting any_bag is indeed scary.
* escowles sings "We Gotta Get Out Of This Place And Back Into Another Place"15:34
<mikeAtUVa>escowled: Yeah... if bagIt is our export format, we have a spec that allows for lossless import and produce bags to that spec, but don't guarantee lossless import for bags that don't meet that spec.
<ajs6f>This call isn't going to finish the discussion about use cases and requirements, but it should move us to a point where the important issues and differences are clear to everyone.
<rfischer>Would 'aggregation' work?15:36
<ajs6f>Aggregation has a flavor of intellectual arrangement, at least to me.
We're talking about something that could be purely administrative.15:37
"LDP archive" just means "LDP instance", right?15:38
<escowles>ajs6f: that's how i was reading it
i.e., migrating from fedora to marmotta, or another version of fedora, etc.
* mikeAtUVa also has the use case of tranferring from one fedora instance to another
<ajs6f>escowles: right.
<mjgiarlo>mikeAtUVa++ # lossless import guarantee comment above15:39
* justins_ joins15:40
<mjgiarlo>I like that the use cases seem to fit into the structure of "export/import {resource/container/all} as {rdf/bag/other}". these could usefully collapse as we go along.15:41
<mikeAtUVa>ruebot: we'll have to fix that.15:43
<mjordan>in a restore from backup case, for example
<ajs6f>muted again15:45
<mjordan>do these sort of properties map to PREMIS or Prov properties?
<ajs6f>mjordan: Some do.
<mikeAtUVa>ruebot: yeah... the minute we add this lossless import, I'm fixing the migration utils
<ruebot>mikeAtUVa++ :-) :-) :-)
<ajs6f>mikeAtUVa: you're going to migrate the migration utils?15:46
<esm_>mjordan: i do wonder if in a import or export if prov: events aren't emitted or included in the exported content or created on import.
<mjordan>so this is all related to audit concerns as well
<ajs6f>esm_: I think they are, but we would need to parse that out a bit.
* atemp joins
* esm_ nods @ajs6f
<ajs6f>esm_: In an import, that is. Export… I'm not sure I would agree that they are emitted there.15:47
<esm_>Yes my language is a little imprecise.
<ajs6f>esm_: Well, our thinking is a lot much very highly imprecise.
esm__: Is an export different from retrieving another kind of representation (for which we do not now need to emit audit events)?15:48
esm_: Maybe so, but under what policy? I don't think we have a container for that kind of policy right now.
<mjordan>what about versioning it?
<ajs6f>Lets don't into merge algorithms this late on Friday.
<escowles>mjordan: that sounds like a good option for handling that
<ajs6f>' get
Merge my last two statements.15:49
* mjgiarlo snorts
<ajs6f>A lot of software engineering comes down to "We need to define what it means to be 'the same.'"15:50
<escowles>ajs6f: naming and cache invalidation, notably
<ajs6f>escowles: All kinds of ontology eingeering problems.
Fedora 4 versioing: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FEDORAAPI/Resource+Versioning15:51
<mjgiarlo>0 is not the same as 1. Unless it is.15:52
<mjordan>ajs6f: thanks for the link15:53
<ajs6f>mjordan: Sure. It's all in flux, of course. We''ll be working hard on those specs right after the sprints we're (theoretically) planning right now.
<mjordan>gotcha. Nice convergence of concerns though.15:54
<ajs6f>Getting late.15:55
Yep.
<mjordan>me neither
<mjgiarlo>works for me, ruebot
<escowles>it works for me
<ajs6f>I trust ruebot. In fact, I'd like to get a tshirt with that printed.15:56
* ruebot snorts
<mjordan>death to doodle
<escowles>doodle--
all_other_methods_of_group_scheduling-----
<mjgiarlo>doodle++ # because I pay them money, which means I get calendar integration. ;)
<jpstroop>What would I do with that 1/3 of my life?15:57
<esm_>Doodle is dead. Long live Doodle.
<jpstroop>mjgiarlo: that's free now
<ruebot>mjgiarlo: same here! i love it. doodle++
<mjgiarlo>is it? I am just a generous guy.
<ruebot>jpstroop: it was free early on, then they made it paid. is it free again?
<mjgiarlo>it's free again for calendar integration15:59
just verified. and stroop just saved me $39.99.16:00
<ajs6f>Sure, why not?
<jpstroop>yup
<mikeAtUVa>lossless export is simple, and we could commit to lossless import from that package at a later sprint.
<mjgiarlo>awoods: sounds good
<ajs6f>mikeAtUVa: Well, simpler. Relatively simple.
<mikeAtUVa>ajs6f: yeah... relative.
<ajs6f>mikeAtUVa: We can make it hard. We are good at that. We have a track record.
<mjgiarlo>`mv fcr:backup fcr:export` done
dang, IRC, why can't you be slack?16:01
<ajs6f>mjgiarlo: 'Fraid not. Unless you think JCR XML stands up as a form for handing to, say, anyone anywhere.
There will be some Java work if alterations need to be made to the community impl (which seems _really_ likely).16:02
<mikeAtUVa>also, there's no way to export version history at any level other than the entire repository.
(right now at least)
<mjgiarlo>ajs6f: drat ;)
<ajs6f>History is bunk.
<mjordan>thanks all, nice talking to you
* rfischer leaves16:03
<ajs6f>Have a nice weekend, everyone.
<mjgiarlo>take care, y'all
<awoods>thanks: ruebot!
* Don_Richards leaves
<ajs6f>And do some release testing, if you have a chance!
<ruebot>awoods: thank you!
* ajs6f leaves
* esm_ leaves
<awoods>acoburn: it looks like ajs6f dropped off
<atemp>thanks everyone, it was great to listen in
<acoburn>awoods: want to talk about the git version issue I brought up?16:04
<awoods>thanks for joining, atemp.
acoburn: yes
<acoburn>awoods: google hangout?
<awoods>https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
<atemp>awoods: I may continue to do so, just to keep up with it
* mjordan leaves
* atemp leaves16:05
* justins_ leaves
* dchandekstark leaves16:08
* jpstroop leaves
* escowles leaves16:13
<ruebot>escowles++16:35
* ajs6f joins16:39
* ajs6f leaves16:41
<apb18>awoods: OK, so I fixed all the profiles in fcrepo-webapp-plus *except* audit. Now it fails with a new exception16:48
Caused by: javax.jcr.LoginException: Unable to create session for workspace default in repo16:49
so the default profile works, and comparing poms it looks like it's audit+webac
<awoods>on a call
<apb18>audit is audit+(nothing), and I think it's complaining about (nothing)16:51
* dwilcox leaves16:59
* whikloj leaves17:01
<apb18>awoods: never mind, got it working now17:08
* dchandekstark joins17:09
* dchandekstark leaves17:13
* acoburn leaves17:17
<awoods>apb18: back
apb18: that is good news
apb18: do you have a PR?
* github-ff joins17:18
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] birkland opened pull request #41: Remove default repository.json configuration from wars in all profiles (master...remove-repository-json) https://git.io/vKD9L
* github-ff leaves
<apb18>awoods: hot off the presses https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/pull/41
<awoods>apb18: you rock!17:19
<apb18>'twas fun. Have a good weekend17:21
* jrgriffiniii leaves17:24
* apb18 leaves17:27
* peichman leaves17:29
* github-ff joins18:04
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: https://git.io/vKDFR
fcrepo-webapp-plus/master c2e702a Aaron Birkland: Remove default repository.json from all profiles
fcrepo-webapp-plus/master ce17d49 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #41 from birkland/remove-repository-json...
* github-ff leaves
* mikeAtUVa leaves18:06
* github-ff joins18:08
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] awoods pushed 1 new commit to 4.6.0-RC: https://git.io/vKDbm
fcrepo-webapp-plus/4.6.0-RC f89dbc9 Aaron Birkland: Remove default repository.json from all profiles
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins18:13
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#139 (master - ce17d49 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/b0e42a812598...ce17d49a3b79
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/146767970
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins18:16
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#140 (4.6.0-RC - f89dbc9 : Aaron Birkland): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/b0e42a812598...f89dbc95d459
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/146768649
* travis-ci leaves
* jrgriffiniii joins18:32
* jgpawletko joins18:52
* dchandekstark joins19:11
* dchandekstark leaves19:15
* dchandekstark joins21:12
* dchandekstark leaves21:17
* github-ff joins21:27
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] awoods tagged fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.6.0-RC-2 at 7cc2aa4: https://git.io/vKyLH
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods tagged fcrepo-4.6.0-RC-2 at 9745fc5: https://git.io/vKyLQ
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins21:28
[fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl] awoods tagged fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.6.0-RC-2 at 2e892cc: https://git.io/vKyL7
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] awoods tagged fcrepo-module-auth-xacml-4.6.0-RC-2 at 8aadc7c: https://git.io/vKyLd
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] awoods tagged fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.6.0-RC-2 at 6d80e1b: https://git.io/vKyLF
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins21:29
[fcrepo-mint] awoods tagged fcrepo-mint-4.6.0-RC-2 at 27428f3: https://git.io/vKyLb
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-transform] awoods tagged fcrepo-transform-4.6.0-RC-2 at bc30e57: https://git.io/vKyLN
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-audit] awoods tagged fcrepo-audit-4.6.0-RC-2 at e5097ba: https://git.io/vKyLA
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1057: UNSTABLE in 3 min 23 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1057/21:31
* travis-ci joins21:33
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml#122 (fcrepo-module-auth-xacml-4.6.0-RC-2 - 257e6b2 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/compare/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml-4.6.0-RC-2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/builds/146796254
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit#113 (fcrepo-audit-4.6.0-RC-2 - 026ffce : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/compare/fcrepo-audit-4.6.0-RC-2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit/builds/146796338
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-xacml build #904: UNSTABLE in 2 min 16 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/904/21:34
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#155 (fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.6.0-RC-2 - d4f327f : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/fcrepo-module-auth-webac-4.6.0-RC-2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/146796264
* travis-ci leaves
* 7GHABNI8S joins21:35
* 14WAAAHAK joins
<7GHABNI8S>fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#141 (fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.6.0-RC-2 - f89dbc9 : Aaron Birkland): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.6.0-RC-2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/146796194
* 7GHABNI8S leaves
<14WAAAHAK>fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl#72 (fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.6.0-RC-2 - 80a5989 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/compare/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl-4.6.0-RC-2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/builds/146796241
* 14WAAAHAK leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#89 (fcrepo-transform-4.6.0-RC-2 - 5972b32 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/fcrepo-transform-4.6.0-RC-2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/146796327
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins21:36
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint#26 (fcrepo-mint-4.6.0-RC-2 - 9b45ced : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/compare/fcrepo-mint-4.6.0-RC-2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/builds/146796320
* travis-ci leaves
* jgpawletko leaves21:40
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!21:43
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #1058: FIXED in 3 min 18 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/1058/
* travis-ci joins21:45
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4604 (fcrepo-4.6.0-RC-2 - a325f79 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/fcrepo-4.6.0-RC-2
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/146796208
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!21:46
Project fcrepo-module-auth-xacml build #905: FIXED in 2 min 0 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/905/
* github-ff joins22:02
[fcrepo4-vagrant] awoods pushed 1 new commit to 4.6.0-RC: https://git.io/vKytF
fcrepo4-vagrant/4.6.0-RC f719e1c Andrew Woods: Update for 4.6.0-RC-2
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4-vagrant] awoods tagged fcrepo4-vagrant-4.6.0-RC-2 at 4fe8e91: https://git.io/vKytb
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins22:05
[fcrepo4-vagrant] awoods opened pull request #49: Provide fcrepo.modeshape.configuration (master...fcrepo-2052) https://git.io/vKyqf
* github-ff leaves
* f4jenkins joins23:14

Generated by Sualtam