Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* edf leaves01:32
<Iome_>Hi! I am a new user and I just setup fcrepo and solr with fcrepo-camel. Is there an easy way to configure solr to work with default fcrepo installation?02:22
I added some fields manually, but now it says date format is not good.
"4/17/2016, 4:15:29 PM ERROR SolrCore org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Invalid Date String:'1460898928556'"
* dwilcox joins07:30
* dwilcox leaves07:50
* dshalvi leaves08:19
* bseeger joins08:47
* rbenji joins08:50
* whikloj joins08:56
* dwilcox joins09:03
* acoburn joins09:08
* osmandin joins09:14
* ajs6f joins09:20
<awoods>Iome_: which version of fcrepo are you using?09:29
* peichman joins09:54
<Iome_>Hi! I got this already solved, I had a colleague with a working solr schema file.09:57
But I had these: fcrepo-webapp-4.3.0.war, solr-4.10.4.war, and fcrepo-camel-webapp-at-is-it-rs-4.3.0.war09:58
<awoods>Iome_: I believe you will find the date format has been changed from the millis since epoch to a date-format in the upcoming 4.5.1 release.10:01
<Iome_>Okay.10:18
<acoburn>awoods: would you like a PR that adds checkstyle to fcrepo-transform10:22
awoods: then whikloj could rebase that over his current PR
* jrgriffiniii joins10:23
<awoods>acoburn: I was just doing an analysis of projects that need checkstyle...10:27
acoburn: fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl
fcrepo-transform
fcrepo-mint
fcrepo-audit
fcrepo-webapp-plus
fcrepo4-swordserver
<ajs6f>awoods: Don't we have a java8-enabled checkstyle now?
<awoods>acoburn: That would be great if you could get a checkstyle PR through in advance of whikloj's ticket.10:28
<acoburn>awoods: it targets the DEV branch, correct?
<awoods>ajs6f: the issue at hand is that no checkstyles are enabled for the projects listed above.
acoburn: correct10:29
<acoburn>awoods: is there a ticket for this or shall I create one?
<ajs6f>awoods: O, cool, so it's just adding maven stuff. Cool.
<awoods>acoburn: please create a ticket
<acoburn>awoods: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-200010:31
* github-ff joins10:32
[fcrepo-transform] whikloj closed pull request #12: Custom node types are not referenceable (Release branch) (4.5.1-RC...FCREPO-1832) https://git.io/vVGK5
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>thanks, acoburn.10:34
* github-ff joins10:43
[fcrepo-transform] acoburn opened pull request #16: Change parent pom to fcrepo from fcrepo-parent, (DEV...fcrepo-2000) https://git.io/vw3HJ
* github-ff leaves
<acoburn>awoods: checkstyle was already in place for all those other projects; fcrepo-transform was the only one missing the plugin10:46
awoods: so the ticket is now ready for your review
<awoods>acoburn: thanks
* github-ff joins10:50
[fcrepo-transform] awoods pushed 2 new commits to DEV: https://git.io/vw3QP
fcrepo-transform/DEV 0b0e39c Aaron Coburn: Change parent pom to fcrepo from fcrepo-parent,...
fcrepo-transform/DEV 1022871 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #16 from acoburn/fcrepo-2000...
* github-ff leaves
* mcritchlow joins
* dwilcox leaves10:51
* travis-ci joins10:56
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#58 (DEV - 1022871 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/003d7b3dade6...102287172953
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/124209805
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins10:58
[fcrepo-build-tools] acoburn opened pull request #11: Relax MultipleVariableDeclarations rule in test code (master...fcrepo-2001) https://git.io/vw35a
* github-ff leaves
<acoburn>awoods: we talked about that one a while ago ^^^ and it would be nice to start using it10:59
<awoods>acoburn: adding it to the checkstyle rules is a good start.11:00
* awoods heading into a meeting
* github-ff joins11:17
[fcrepo-build-tools] ajs6f pushed 2 new commits to master: https://git.io/vw3AO
fcrepo-build-tools/master 16424bc Aaron Coburn: Relax MultipleVariableDeclarations rule in test code...
fcrepo-build-tools/master 200a066 A. Soroka: Merge pull request #11 from acoburn/fcrepo-2001...
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox joins11:23
* ajs6f leaves11:33
* jcoyne joins11:38
* mcritchlow_ joins11:49
* mcritchlow leaves11:52
* bseeger leaves11:56
* barmeetingtor leaves11:59
* peichman leaves12:30
* jcoyne leaves12:31
* peichman joins
* jcoyne joins12:37
* mcritchlow_ leaves13:03
* mcritchlow joins13:04
* dshalvi joins13:28
* bseeger joins13:33
* ajs6f joins13:41
* mcritchlow leaves14:00
* mcritchlow joins14:03
<ajs6f>acoburn: Do you have particular interests you want to bring up with Stanbol? (E.g. particular components?)14:09
* bseeger leaves
<acoburn>ajs6f: I currently use the entity hub and expect to continue using it14:10
* bseeger joins
<ajs6f>acoburn: Ditto.
<acoburn>ajs6f: the enhancement component is also really interesting. I've used it for a number of non-Fedora projects, but I can see some potential uses for our repo
<ajs6f>acoburn: This, to me, is about people who came to Stanbol in connection with Fedora, not people who only use it with Fedora, so that sounds like fair game to me.14:12
<awoods>ajs6f: do you have a Stanbol meeting coming up?14:13
<ajs6f>awoods: No, do you?14:14
<awoods>ajs6f: no
<acoburn>ajs6f: I don't know what the status of cmsadapter is, but that could be an interesting point of integration
<ajs6f>acoburn: I haven't heard anything about it in a long while. We can certainly ask.
awoods: Good, good. Then neither of us do.
* bseeger leaves14:15
<acoburn>awoods: this ^^^ is in the context of reaching out to the stanbol devs about possible points of intersection with Fedora14:16
<awoods>thanks for the context, acoburn.
<ajs6f>acoburn: Indeed, thanks. I was wondering why we were talking about Stanbol in the #fcrepo room.14:18
* bseeger joins14:29
<acoburn>awoods: ajs6f: I wrote up a short summary of the issue with fedora binaries and the last-mod date. Would this be a good thing to post in the comments of the tech call page?14:33
or should I aim for a wider audience (e.g. fedora-tech)14:34
<awoods>acoburn: probably best to start with the tech meeting
acoburn: it also makes sense to couch it within the CRUD spec process.14:35
<acoburn>awoods: that makes sense, thanks
* bseeger leaves14:48
<acoburn>awoods: ajs6f: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2016-04-21+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting let me know if that needs any further clarification14:50
* bseeger joins14:54
* mcritchlow leaves15:03
* mcritchlow joins15:04
* mcritchlow leaves
* mcritchlow joins15:05
* jcoyne leaves15:11
* whikloj leaves15:19
* jcoyne joins15:58
* rbenji leaves16:08
* mcritchlow leaves16:24
* dshalvi leaves
* acoburn leaves16:26
* ajs6f leaves16:28
* acoburn joins16:32
* mcritchlow joins16:41
* dwilcox leaves16:43
* acoburn leaves17:04
* jcoyne leaves17:05
* bseeger leaves17:08
* jcoyne joins17:10
* peichman leaves17:24
* jrgriffiniii leaves17:27
* mcritchlow leaves17:42
* jrgriffiniii joins18:52
* mcritchlow joins19:05
* mcritchlow_ joins19:38
* mcritchlow leaves19:42
* mcritchlow_ leaves19:46
* jcoyne leaves20:27

Generated by Sualtam