Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* dhlamb joins08:43
* bseeger joins08:51
* acoburn joins09:11
ruebot: are you planning to attend the fedora-tech call today?09:14
* dwilcox joins09:15
<acoburn>dwilcox: will you be on today's tech call?09:16
<dwilcox>acoburn: Unfortunately, no - I am travelling today so I won't be available09:17
* jrgriffiniii joins
<acoburn>dwilcox: is there anything special to do to start the conference call?
<dwilcox>acoburn: No you can just dial in09:18
<acoburn>dwilcox: ok, that's great. Thanks!
* jgpawletko joins09:19
<ruebot>acoburn: i am! i'll finally be back :-)09:22
<acoburn>ruebot: cool, I was just wondering about the conference call system, but dwilcox answered that09:24
ruebot: any interest in leading the meeting?
ruebot: I'll be there, too09:25
<ruebot>acoburn: heh. if you want me to chair. i suppose i could.09:28
<acoburn>ruebot: I can also volunteer for that09:29
<ruebot>acoburn: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-12-10+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting -- looks like just going through tickets.
<acoburn>ruebot: unless you have any agenda items
<ruebot>acoburn: i've done that before. shouldn't be too bad. and i promise not to create sub-tasks which will draw awoods ire. :-)09:30
acoburn: i don't have any items.
<ajwagner>huh, looks like I'm supposedly getting a gold star today.09:31
<ruebot>ajwagner: better sharpen your pencils!
<ajwagner>ruebot: Hopefully my 10am meeting ends on time today!09:32
* peichman joins09:33
* dwilcox leaves09:36
* jrgriffiniii leaves09:43
* ksclarke joins10:42
* whikloj joins10:48
* whikloj leaves10:50
<ruebot>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-12-10+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting11:00
<acoburn>ruebot: do you hear me?11:01
ruebot: ok, reconnecting...
<bseeger>ruebot++
<ruebot>https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-171011:03
<escowles_>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FEDORA4x/Modeshape+Unordered+Collections
<ajwagner>I should have just fixed the macro.11:06
<ruebot>https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1672
ajwagner: thanks. working for me on a reload now11:07
<escowles_>ajwagner++ # yep, working for me now
<ruebot>escowles_: you did a jena pull request recently, didn't you? seem to remembering seeing something like that on github.11:10
remember*
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1312
https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/96211:11
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-185211:14
https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=67242883&selectedPageVersions=7&selectedPageVersions=811:15
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-151911:16
<ajwagner>https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/pull/6511:17
(Updating minutes as we go, feel free to yell at me if I get something wrong ;))11:18
<ruebot>https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-180611:19
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1832
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-184111:20
<ajwagner>1852 > 1519 > 1806 when I order by priority.11:21
<ruebot>https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1797
https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-client/pull/3111:24
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-174211:29
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-174211:30
oops
https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/917
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-169411:31
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-182111:32
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-176711:34
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-175411:36
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-181211:38
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-179911:39
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-180811:42
https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/95811:43
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1823
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-177711:47
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo4-vagrant/pull/2911:48
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-176111:50
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-158311:52
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-144311:54
* jrgriffiniii joins11:58
<ruebot>jrgriffiniii: we went through a bunch of tickets on the tech call today, and https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1777 came up.11:59
jrgriffiniii: would you be able to make the call next week, and talk about it if we made it it's own agenda item?
<jrgriffiniii>ruebot: I'm very sorry for not having returned to this, I discussed this with awoods during Fedora Camp
ruebot: Certainly, yes
<ruebot>jrgriffiniii: no worries. my apologies for dropping the ball on that as a maintainer :-)12:00
<ajwagner>Minutes are all up, I think I got everyone in attendance but if I missed ya, or mischaracterized what you said give me a shout :)12:02
<ruebot>ajwagner: thanks! i'll imitate awoods and send a note out to the list in a bit.
acoburn, escowles_: either of you know how to create a page for next week? https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015+-+Tech+Meetings12:03
<ajwagner>Done: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-12-17+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting
<ruebot>ajwagner: thanks!
<acoburn>ajwagner++
<ruebot>ajwagner: oh hey, you added 1777 too. even better :-)12:04
ajwagner++
<ajwagner>;)
Figured you could put the call for agenda items in your email so it'd be good to have an agenda.12:05
* dwilcox joins12:26
* bseeger leaves12:31
* bseeger joins12:54
* bseeger leaves12:55
* whikloj joins13:08
* dwilcox leaves13:16
* dwilcox joins13:19
* mikeAtUVa joins13:25
* dwilcox leaves13:55
* bseeger joins14:38
* acoburn leaves15:10
<bseeger>If I find a typo in a config file, do I need to make a JIRA ticket if I can do quick change and PR?15:15
actually, never mind, it's not a typo, just my far sightedness that got me.15:16
<whikloj>bseeger++15:21
* dhlamb leaves15:58
* bseeger leaves16:56
* mikeAtUVa leaves17:00
* peichman leaves17:25
* jgpawletko leaves17:29
* ksclarke leaves17:34
* dwilcox joins17:50
* travis-ci joins17:58
ualbertalib/fcrepo4-oaiprovider#29 (oai_etdms - 0b4bc48 : Piyapong Charoenwattana): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/ualbertalib/fcrepo4-oaiprovider/compare/2033f7b446f5...0b4bc4819c3c
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/ualbertalib/fcrepo4-oaiprovider/builds/96152990
* travis-ci leaves
* whikloj leaves18:01
* dwilcox leaves18:41
* dwilcox joins18:45
* jrgriffiniii leaves18:49
* dwilcox leaves19:32
* dwilcox joins19:40
* dwilcox leaves20:00
* github-ff joins20:49
[fcrepo4] acoburn pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/v0Uj3
fcrepo4/master 6afa4f3 Andrew Woods: Add 'Limit' header to LDP GET...
fcrepo4/master 03adc0b Aaron Coburn: Merge branch 'awoods/fcrepo-1808'
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] acoburn closed pull request #958: Add 'Limit' header to LDP GET (master...fcrepo-1808) http://git.io/vBXxN
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins21:05
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4212 (master - 03adc0b : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/4aefe3e8f9a9...03adc0b85166
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/96180888
* travis-ci leaves
* dhlamb joins21:34
* ksclarke joins22:00
* ksclarke leaves23:40
* dhlamb leaves23:53