Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* ksclarke leaves00:53
* dwilcox joins07:49
* awead joins08:21
* dhlamb joins08:40
* umgrosscol joins08:52
* whikloj joins08:57
* ajs6f joins09:00
* bseeger joins09:04
* mikeAtUVa joins09:05
* bseeger leaves09:10
* jrgriffiniii joins09:23
* bseeger joins09:25
* jrgriffiniii leaves09:30
* jrgriffiniii joins09:35
* peichman joins09:40
* ksclarke joins09:46
* dwilcox leaves10:03
* dwilcox joins10:05
* bseeger leaves10:27
* jrgriffiniii leaves10:39
* jrgriffiniii joins10:47
<ajs6f>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-11-12+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting10:56
* ajwagner is also on the call11:01
<ajs6f>Close enough.
<mikeAtUVa>It is.
Nah... the flash calling app uses the wrong mic.11:02
* apb18 joins
<ajs6f>That's as much as I'm going to accomplish today.11:04
* umgrosscol leaves
* umgrosscol joins
<ajs6f>escowles++11:05
Fedora++11:07
* bseeger joins11:09
<whikloj>escowles_++11:10
<ajs6f>That was a cbeer joint, I think.11:12
<escowles_>ajs6f: yes, cbeer added that approach, so i'll want to ask him about it11:13
<ajs6f>I can't remember why we did it to begin with. Maybe to avoid JCR's integrity checking.
Remember that ETags are about representations, not resources.11:15
<jrgriffiniii>Very sorry, I must go (an urgent meeting has arisen). Thank you awoods and have a pleasant day everyone.
* doylejo joins11:16
<ajs6f>I don't remember this.11:21
11:20
What tickets were those?
<whikloj>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Design+-+Hash+URI+Fragments11:22
<awoods>whikloj++
* doylejo leaves11:27
* whikloj agrees that standard API for has URIs as object of triple sounds good11:29
awoods: I would think if you can create a hash URI via a PUT, POST or PATCH request. You should be able to delete the same way11:48
<ajs6f>whikloj: You can only do that via SPARQL Update.
<whikloj>ajs6f: then is the reason for #1 of current implementation because it is based on jcr nodes?11:50
<ajs6f>whikloj: No, the words "via SPARQL Update" were just ommitted there, I suppose for brevity.
<whikloj>ajs6f: ok, thanks11:51
<ajs6f>\/++11:54
Fedora will host.12:04
Or maybe Fedo Raadmin.12:05
* ajs6f leaves
* bseeger leaves12:24
* bseeger joins
* bseeger leaves
<whikloj>awoods: if you need a host for next weeks call, I can probably do it
a poor host that doesn't provide snacks or drinks or chairs
<awoods>whikloj: thank you... I will take you up on that.12:33
<whikloj>awoods: np, I have not done this before so any info/advice/warnings12:34
<awoods>whikloj: It is as easy as calling a phone number and rambling.12:35
<whikloj>awoods: ok, are you handling the agenda and the prodding e-mails about additions?12:36
<awoods>whikloj: It is all you: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-11-19+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting12:38
<whikloj>awoods: ok
<awoods>whikloj++12:39
* dhlamb leaves12:47
* github-ff joins12:50
[fcrepo4] nianma opened pull request #948: trying to read build properties. (master...fcrepo-1774) http://git.io/v8pKM
* github-ff leaves
* peichman leaves13:04
* bseeger joins
<dwilcox>escowles_ : awoods said you had a JAR file you'd like to add to the Fedora Camp USB drive. Do you know when it will be ready?13:13
<escowles_>dwilcox: I should have it ready in a few minutes -- just testing different configs in the vagrant environment now13:18
<dwilcox>escowles_ : Great, just let me know where I can grab it when it's ready. Thanks!
* dhlamb joins
* bseeger leaves13:23
* dwilcox leaves13:29
* apb18 leaves13:31
* dwilcox joins
* escowles_ leaves13:43
* escowles joins13:44
* jgpawletko joins14:00
* bseeger joins14:04
* github-ff joins14:40
[fcrepo4] bseeger opened pull request #949: Changed 'Issue Tracker' link in UI to point to JIRA (master...master) http://git.io/v8h05
* github-ff leaves
<bseeger>Oh ugh. My last pull request is on my master branch of my fcrepo fork. However, it's literally a one line tweak to index.html… should I go through the effort of creating a top branch and recreate the PR?14:51
/top/topic14:52
Never mind, I'll go and do it the correct way.15:02
* github-ff joins15:06
[fcrepo4] bseeger closed pull request #949: Changed 'Issue Tracker' link in UI to point to JIRA (master...master) http://git.io/v8h05
* github-ff leaves
* peichman joins16:12
* dwilcox leaves16:16
* dwilcox joins16:18
* dhlamb leaves16:19
* github-ff joins16:20
[fcrepo4] escowles created lastmod-noref (+1 new commit): http://git.io/v8jLr
fcrepo4/lastmod-noref f152b17 Esme Cowles: Removing reciprocal _ref properties
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] bseeger opened pull request #950: Updated the "Issue Tracker" URL in the index.html footer. (master...FCREPO-1732) http://git.io/v8jLo
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox leaves16:22
* osmandin leaves16:23
<peichman>is there a quick way to change the logging level for the org.fcrepo.auth classes, when they are running in the Tomcat on fcrepo4-vagrant?16:47
<whikloj>peichman: if you edit the logback inside the WEB-INF/classes/ directory16:54
peichman: or add the -Dlog.fcrepo.auth=DEBUG to JAVA_OPTS in /etc/defaults/tomcat716:55
I think it's /etc/defaults/tomcat7
<peichman>@whikloj trying the /etc/default/tomcat7 method16:59
-Dfcrepo.log.auth=DEBUG works! whikloj++
<whikloj>awesome
* awead_ joins17:00
<peichman>now back to my original problem…
* awead leaves17:02
<whikloj>peichman++
<awoods>peichman: would you be willing to respond to this comment? https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-10-16+-+WebAccessControl+Authorization+Delegate+Planning+Meeting?focusedCommentId=70589400#comment-7058940017:03
* dwilcox joins17:05
* bseeger leaves17:07
* jrgriffiniii leaves17:14
* awead leaves17:25
* jgpawletko leaves17:30
* whikloj leaves17:32
<awoods>peichman: ping17:37
* dwilcox leaves17:39
* github-ff joins17:46
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/v8j53
fcrepo4/master 98ec5e1 Bethany Seeger: Update the "Issue Tracker" URL in the index.html footer....
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #950: Updated the "Issue Tracker" URL in the index.html footer. (master...FCREPO-1732) http://git.io/v8jLo
* github-ff leaves
* jgpawletko joins17:55
* umgrosscol leaves18:00
* travis-ci joins18:04
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4171 (master - 98ec5e1 : Bethany Seeger): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/42e6fe4224ae...98ec5e17554c
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/90839639
* travis-ci leaves
* jgpawletko leaves
* ksclarke leaves18:09
* umgrosscol joins18:45
<peichman>@awoods: I should have some time tomorrow to add some logging to HttpHeaderPrincipalProver tomorrow18:46
<awoods>thanks, peichman!19:06
* the_mgt_ joins19:22
* the_mgt leaves19:25
* peichman leaves19:32
* peichman joins
* peichman leaves
* awead joins19:37
* ksclarke joins19:40
* umgrosscol leaves20:07
* dhlamb joins20:32
* dhlamb leaves20:36
* dhlamb joins20:40
* dhlamb leaves20:45
* awead_ joins21:35
* awead leaves21:36
* anarchivist leaves
* anarchivist joins21:44

Generated by Sualtam