Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* awead_away leaves07:06
* awead joins
* awead leaves07:08
* awead joins07:18
* dwilcox joins07:41
<ruebot>awoods: can you make the PCDM committers team public? then we can use a single '@' tag to tag ourselves08:09
* dhlamb joins08:15
* github-ff joins08:27
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] acoburn opened pull request #31: decouple project.version from fcrepo.version (master...fcrepo-1769) http://git.io/v8fM2
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins08:34
[fcrepo-transform] acoburn created fcrepo-1765 (+1 new commit): http://git.io/v8f9T
fcrepo-transform/fcrepo-1765 ed8048d Aaron Coburn: don't query on JCR types
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins08:35
[fcrepo-transform] acoburn opened pull request #5: don't query on JCR types (master...fcrepo-1765) http://git.io/v8f9s
* github-ff leaves
* cmmills joins
* acoburn joins08:40
* mohamedar joins08:44
* ajs6f joins08:45
* dwilcox leaves08:52
* github-ff joins08:55
[fcrepo-audit] acoburn opened pull request #23: decouple project version from fcrepo version in maven (master...fcrepo-1769) http://git.io/v8fNP
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins08:59
[fcrepo4] ajs6f closed pull request #938: add guard for non-literal titles (master...fcrepo-1811) http://git.io/vl6KK
* github-ff leaves
* jrgriffiniii joins09:01
<acoburn>awoods: ping09:02
* github-ff joins09:03
[ontology] acoburn pushed 1 new commit to fcrepo-1819: http://git.io/v8fh6
ontology/fcrepo-1819 1e9c792 Aaron Coburn: update date properties
* github-ff leaves
* mohamedar leaves09:05
* ajs6f leaves09:11
* ajs6f joins
acoburn: Just tell when you've polish ontollogy #33 to your content.09:12
<acoburn>ajs6f: I'm happy with it
ajs6f: however, I did notice that http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/repository does not redirect to the "current" version09:13
<ajs6f>awoods: ^^^
<acoburn>ajs6f: yes, that is smth awoods needs to fix
* github-ff joins
[ontology] ajs6f closed pull request #33: remove JCR-, MODE- and ISPN-related data properties (master...fcrepo-1819) http://git.io/vlhHy
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>acoburn: Oh, he's not here, is he?09:14
<awoods>acoburn
<acoburn>awoods: good morning
<awoods>acoburn: good morning
* github-ff joins
[ontology] ajs6f deleted fcrepo-1819 at 1e9c792: http://git.io/v8JUR
* github-ff leaves
<acoburn>awoods: try curl -I http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/repository
awoods: it returns a Location header to http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/2015/07/24/repository09:15
awoods: the current version is http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/2015/09/07/repository
* umgrosscol joins
<awoods>acoburn: np09:16
<acoburn>awoods: the only question is whether to now redirect to the new version v4/2015/11/05
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4152 (master - 5bd01d6 : A. Soroka): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/0014cd7c6440...5bd01d6ca9c3
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89442148
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox joins09:17
<awoods>acoburn: we should probably wait until there is a release that uses that repository version
<acoburn>awoods: how about this: we publish the new v4/2015/11/05 version but redirect to the v4/2015/09/07 version for now09:18
* bseeger joins
<awoods>acoburn: redirecting to 09/07 sounds right...09:19
acoburn: is there a reason to publish the 11/05 version? there is a good change that there will be an 11/xx or 12/xx version before our next release...09:20
acoburn: which would mean that no fcrepo4 release ever uses 11/05
<acoburn>awoods: I don't feel strongly about "publishing" the new version, but in the past there was a mismatch between the URL version and the owl:versionInfo value. That's my primary concern09:21
<awoods>acoburn: yes, hopefully we are getting better now.
<acoburn>awoods: yes, it's in good shape now09:22
<awoods>acoburn: I believe all of the owl:versionInfo and URLs are matched now... but please let me know if you see otherwise.
<acoburn>awoods: the question I have is whether the owl:versionInfo should relate to the date the ontology was last modified or last published?09:23
awoods: I'd think those should be the same
* dwilcox leaves
<awoods>acoburn: I would say the date is "last modified"
<ajs6f>awoods:acoburn: We are factoring the last-published date into the URI redirect via which people retrieve the document.09:24
<acoburn>awoods: ajs6f: that's fine. I was just wondering about this situation:
awoods: ajs6f: the versionInfo says 2015/11/05 and it was published on 2016/01/02 (at the URL 2015/11/05)09:25
awoods: ajs6f: if you're not concerned about that, then don't worry about it
awoods: seems like the easiest solution is to keep the current practice and publish at the owl:versionInfo location, independent of the date on which it's published09:27
<awoods>acoburn: I view the version date as an opaque string that delineates one version from another.
<acoburn>awoods: I'm cool with that
<awoods>acoburn: See https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/943 , why are we dropping the cluster info?09:28
<acoburn>awoods: because it's more MODE-specific information and not part of the API specification09:29
<ajs6f>awoods: Because we have no design for that in the API, and if we publish that info we are inadverdently committing future repos to impl clustering (if they even so choose to do) exactly like MODE/ISPN.
<awoods>acoburn/ajs6f: there is a related question:09:31
acoburn/ajs6f: Are we positioning the RDF from fcrepo4 responses to be a one-to-one match with the ontologies? or is the ontology a subset of the returned RDF?09:32
<ajs6f>awoods: It can never be anything but a subset. That's the OWA.
awoods: But we should strive to make it as close to one-to-one as possible.
awoods: That's the principle of least surprise.09:33
<awoods>ajs6f: ok. goodbye cluster details. You never worked very well, but we loved you just the same.
<ajs6f>awoods: I'm all in favor of clustering. (Although I find it interesting that only now, years into the gig, is anyone stepping up to actually put their money on the table for it.) I just don't want to leak it into the API spec willly-nilly.09:35
awoods: One day, maybe we should actually think about the API vs. clustering, but let's get some experience in the community first.
<awoods>ajs6f++09:36
<ajs6f>Bill Parod did one of the first implementations of the original Fedora architecture many years ago using a few Perl scripts and a MySQL database. I'd like people to be able to impl our API without needing the database. Just a few scripts.09:37
<awoods>ajs6f: It is a good principle to keep in mind09:38
<ajs6f>awoods: The principle is, "Just say no."
<awoods>acoburn: curl -I http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/repository09:43
<acoburn>awoods++
* enleeten leaves09:45
<awoods>acoburn: it looks like people are interested in fcrepo-karaf: https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/issues/17
* enleeten joins
<ajs6f>Halleluyah. It's long past time for folks to walk up and smell the OSGi coffee.09:46
<acoburn>awoods: yes, that's Christian again
ajs6f++
<awoods>acoburn: Do I know Christian?
<acoburn>awoods: he and I had a little back and forth on the list a while ago
ajs6f: the islandora community is diving head-first into OSGi09:47
<ajs6f>acoburn: I know, and I applaud them with vigor.
acoburn: Some of their outliers are really far along: Dan Davis at SI is building his backend workflows using ServiceMix.09:48
* github-ff joins09:52
[fcrepo-transform] acoburn pushed 1 new commit to fcrepo-1765: http://git.io/v8J4x
fcrepo-transform/fcrepo-1765 43af096 Aaron Coburn: update test with a more meaningful property check
* github-ff leaves
* peichman joins
<ajs6f>acoburn::Is that ^^^ for me?
<acoburn>ajs6f: yes, if you don't mind09:53
* whikloj joins09:54
<ajs6f>acoburn: np09:55
* github-ff joins09:56
[fcrepo-transform] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/v8J0o
fcrepo-transform/master 7d433ab A. Soroka: Merge pull request #5 from fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-1765...
* github-ff leaves
<acoburn>ajs6f: awoods: escowles: seems like there is consensus to remove the (commented out) getRepositorySize/getRepositoryCount from RootRdfContext, correct?
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-transform] ajs6f deleted fcrepo-1765 at 43af096: http://git.io/v8J06
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>acoburn: Is that all for FCREPO-1765
<awoods>acoburn: no09:57
<acoburn>ajs6f: that's all for fcrepo-1765
<ajs6f>acoburn++
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#14 (fcrepo-1765 - 43af096 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/ed8048d68528...43af096ceb50
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/89452152
* travis-ci leaves
* cmmills leaves10:04
* ksclarke leaves10:22
* ksclarke joins
* github-ff joins10:30
[fcrepo4-swordserver] acoburn opened pull request #13: decouple project.version from fcrepo.version (master...fcrepo-1769) http://git.io/v8J9r
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins10:36
[fcrepo4-oaiprovider] acoburn opened pull request #27: decouple project version from fcrepo version (master...fcrepo-1769) http://git.io/v8J5g
* github-ff leaves
* apb18 joins10:42
<peichman>[WebAC standup] (putting this out there early since I will be out of the office from 11-1) finished up how-to guide on using agentClass, looking for additional documentation that needs writing or editing10:46
* peichman leaves10:50
* cmmills joins10:52
* mikeAtUVa joins10:56
* github-ff joins10:58
[fcrepo-karaf] acoburn opened pull request #18: decouple project version from fcrepo version (master...fcrepo-1769) http://git.io/v8UU0
* github-ff leaves
<acoburn>peichman: can you send me a link to that page? thanks!10:59
<awoods>acoburn: I guess there was no ticket that peichman was working that has links to the pages?11:00
<acoburn>awoods: I found it: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FEDORA4x/How+to+Use+WebAC+agentClass+Groups
I'm here11:01
* mikeAtUVa is lurking in the call too.
* escowles is here too11:02
<ajwagner>I just joined.
<whikloj>[Webac] Finishing code review on FCREPO-1795 and working on one-click for fcrepo-webapp-plus
* yinlin joins11:03
<ruebot>awoods: you got me, right?
<escowles>audio's really choppy for me -- anyone else having issues?
<dhlamb>as in, you'll rue the day you called him roybot
<whikloj>escowles: sounds good to me11:04
<ruebot>awoods: sounds fine for me
<dhlamb>sounds ok with me
<ruebot>dhlamb++
<yinlin>JIRA # for that issue?11:06
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-11-05+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting
<jrgriffiniii>fcrepo-client JIRA Issue: https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-client/pull/3411:07
<escowles>giving up on skype & calling in on an actual phone...
<jrgriffiniii>(FCREPO-1443)
<ruebot>acoburn++11:08
<escowles>acoburn++11:09
<ajs6f>acoburn++
<ruebot>acoburn: I do this all the time in Islandora, so if you need a hand, let me know.
<acoburn>https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/65411:10
<ruebot>there won't be a pretty green button. it'll be grey.
<escowles>bseeger: you should see the gray "This branch has conflicts that must be resolved" at the bottom
bseeger++
<ajs6f>bseeger++
<whikloj>bseeger++
<ruebot>bseeger++11:11
awoods: branch clean-up
https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/branches11:12
it'll tell you which ones are stale11:13
<escowles>yes, i'm back
<ajs6f>A LITTLE BIT?11:14
I am here.
No one knows.11:15
<acoburn>escowles++11:16
<ajs6f>escowles++
not_ignoring_http++
<acoburn>+111:18
<ajs6f>Screaming at the top of my voice.11:23
awoods++11:26
I remember that. I liked it when escowles was talking. Everything seemed simpelr then.11:30
<whikloj>ajs6f++ # not actually creating a hash URI11:32
<ajs6f>whikloj: In the previous line, what is the semantic of the has?
hash
<whikloj>ajs6f: sorry I don't understand the question, what is the "semantic"11:34
<ajs6f>Part of the issue here is the tension between the notion of resource and that of identifier.
<escowles>that's a trickier question
<ajs6f>whikoj: NM, silly joke.
<bseeger>could we give the hash uri something akin to a reference count?11:36
<ajs6f>bseeger; Yes, but what about triples outside the repo? We cannot manage the world.11:37
bseeger: Actually, JCR does that for us automatically.
bseeger: (Counts refs)
<acoburn><> dc:creator <#creator>11:38
<whikloj>ajs6f: I think that makes sense11:41
<ruebot>gotta drop11:42
<ajs6f>auto de fa11:45
1+11:48
* osmandin leaves11:49
* whikloj_ joins11:50
* anarchivist_ joins11:52
* awead joins11:53
<acoburn>https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#section-3.5
<> dc:creator <#creator/1>
* dhlamb_ joins11:54
<escowles>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Design+-+Hash+URI+Fragments11:57
i think it's probably a good idea -- but i won't be able to make it12:01
<dhlamb_>i'm out of the conference circuit for a bit, so no input :(
* whikloj leaves12:04
* dhlamb leaves
* awead_away leaves
* anarchivist leaves
* github-ff joins12:07
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #943: remove JCR properties from root node context (master...fcrepo-1819) http://git.io/vlhyK
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>acoburn: have you looked into the Jenkins breakdown lately? http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/12:14
<acoburn>awoods: no, but I'll see what's up
<awoods>acoburn: thanks12:15
* awead_ joins12:19
* awead_ leaves
<escowles>ajs6f: acoburn: apb18: awoods: we didn't get into the details of how the new approach would be implemented, so i took a stab at it in https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Design+-+Hash+URI+Fragments12:21
* awead leaves
<apb18>escrowles: Excellent!12:23
<acoburn>escowles++12:25
awoods: re jenkins, it seems to be due to OOM errors12:26
<awoods>acoburn: ok, I will cycle the server12:27
<acoburn>awoods: from fcrepo-camel-toolbox: # There is insufficient memory for the Java Runtime Environment to continue.
# Cannot create GC thread. Out of system resources.
awoods: same for fcrepo-camel
awoods: and same for the rbacl module12:28
* travis-ci joins12:29
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4154 (master - 021a8f8 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/5bd01d6ca9c3...021a8f8c1c26
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89480380
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] acoburn deleted HelpYinlin at 2400a4b: http://git.io/v8Uxu
* github-ff leaves
* awead joins12:35
* cmmills leaves12:48
* travis-ci joins13:08
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-webapp#1 (fcrepo-1769 - 0dfc786 : Aaron Coburn): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-webapp/commit/0dfc786d6a83
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-webapp/builds/89491740
* travis-ci leaves
* cmmills joins13:14
* apb18 leaves13:18
<ajs6f>Did we get any minutes from this monring's meeting?13:35
* travis-ci joins13:38
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-webapp#4 (fcrepo-1769 - 8f518f4 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-webapp/compare/0dfc786d6a83...8f518f451419
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-webapp/builds/89497588
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>ajs6f: yinlin took them
<ajs6f>awoods: Okay, just looking for them on the page. yinlin?13:39
<yinlin>will update tomorrow. Busy afternoon,
* yinlin leaves13:40
* peichman joins13:44
* apb18 joins
* github-ff joins13:52
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 3 new commits to master: http://git.io/v8Tr0
fcrepo4/master 31155da Aaron Coburn: moved Jcr-related functions from the kernel-api into kernel-modeshape
fcrepo4/master 6cd5515 Aaron Coburn: moved UncheckedBiConsumer to http-commons module
fcrepo4/master a143180 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #933 from acoburn/fcrepo-1671...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins13:53
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/v8TrQ
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/master f34efc8 Aaron Coburn: update package import location...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] awoods closed pull request #44: update package import location (master...fcrepo-1671) http://git.io/vlcGw
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>afk13:54
* travis-ci joins13:57
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#75 (master - f34efc8 : Aaron Coburn): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/baa2ed85e616...f34efc8bdc99
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/89500363
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins14:10
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4155 (master - a143180 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/021a8f8c1c26...a143180271fb
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89500235
* travis-ci leaves
* barmintor joins14:39
hmm14:41
* dwilcox joins14:42
* ruthbrarian joins14:45
* dwilcox leaves14:47
<ajs6f>awwwww no. When barmintor says "Hmm" crazy town is about to go down.
<barmintor>no, no it's fine we're not talking about the point of it all so I'm cool14:54
<ajs6f>barmintor: The point of Fedora? You know how unreal that is.14:57
<barmintor>ajs6f: it has a real point, but it only has a reference to a digital surrogate of the point14:58
<ajs6f>barmintor: And an ontology for describing the relationship between surrogacy and reference.14:59
* dwilcox joins15:29
* ksclarke leaves15:50
* ksclarke joins15:52
* dwilcox leaves15:55
* dhlamb_ leaves16:11
* Louis___ joins16:14
Hi
Got possibly a dumb question16:15
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-camel] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/v8k64
fcrepo-camel/master ed5cd33 Aaron Coburn: decouple fcrepo-camel version from fcrepo4
fcrepo-camel/master aa18cd5 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #98 from acoburn/fcrepo-1769...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-audit] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/v8k6E
fcrepo-audit/master 095f6c3 Aaron Coburn: decouple project version from fcrepo version in maven
fcrepo-audit/master 21e6f93 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #23 from acoburn/fcrepo-1769...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-karaf] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/v8k6w
fcrepo-karaf/master ef4b4ed Aaron Coburn: decouple project version from fcrepo version
fcrepo-karaf/master e286cdf Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #18 from acoburn/fcrepo-1769...
* github-ff leaves
* Louis___ leaves16:16
* ksclarke leaves
* Louis___ joins16:18
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel#236 (master - aa18cd5 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel/compare/5461e0c137f3...aa18cd53119d
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel/builds/89526608
* travis-ci leaves
* Louis___ slaps Louis___ around a bit with a large fishbot
* ksclarke joins16:19
<awoods>hello, Louis__________
* travis-ci joins16:20
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver#53 (master - 61dda48 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/compare/8343d84776a3...61dda48f2003
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/builds/89526629
* travis-ci leaves
<Louis___>I have some real basic questions about Fedora16:21
I am currently trying out Islandora and like it, but I need something that can be used offline16:23
Right now Greenstone is the only option I can find16:24
* travis-ci joins16:25
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#96 (master - 755ee2b : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/080e5132d76c...755ee2b9be0b
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/89526619
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>Louis______________: What exactly do you mean by "offline"? ...not connected to the internet? or not available on the internet?16:26
<Louis___>Not connected to the internet. The issue is some institutions we work with don't have connectivity all of the time. The goal would be they could upload the repository or get updates sent twice a year, then use it locally.16:28
<ajs6f>Louis__: But connected to some kind of lcoal network?16:29
<awoods>Louis____: Fedora deeply rooted in the world of linked data, which implies a certain degree of web-linking... however, you can certainly run it offline. I work on planes frequently.16:30
<Louis___>I should be more clear about instituion, An institution could be a school in Africa with just one computer
<ajs6f>Louis__: What is the use case for a repository here? What kind of application are you trying to provide?
* ajs6f leaves16:31
<Louis___>Basically collections of documents for librarians and educators
<awoods>Louis______: it looks like ajs6f temporarily dropped... you may want to repeat your response, when he returns.16:33
<Louis___>Right now the people I work with are looking at greenstone, because you can download chucks of repositories and send them to people.
<awoods>Louis____: but you do not like Greenstone for some reason?
<Louis___>I was hoping to use Islandora. There are a couple Drupal people in the office and it has more functionality like bookmarking.16:35
<awoods>Louis_______: have you chatted with the Islandora folks on IRC at #islandora?16:36
<Louis___>Not yet, Is that a better place for this question?16:38
<awoods>Louis______: I have not yet heard the question, but I have heard you mention islandora a couple of times.16:39
<Louis___>Does a Fedora Option exist that can be run offline?16:41
<acoburn>Louis____: there's nothing stopping you from running fedora on a single computer (not connected to the internet) and accessing the repository from the same computer16:42
<whikloj>acoburn++
Louis___: Islandora should be fairly self contained as well.
<awoods>acoburn: ...or running on a local network not connected to the internet.
* whikloj rolling through modules in my head
<acoburn>awoods: yes exactly16:43
<Louis___>I am new to the world of repositories, but would running things locally require XAMP or something, or is there a way to run them with a single click16:45
* dwilcox joins16:46
<whikloj>Louis___: there is a one-click solution you can try. Info here under Building and running Fedora from source16:47
Louis___: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4
<awoods>Louis______: for a "one-click" islandora option, I will defer to whikloj or ksclarke.
* barmintor leaves
<awoods>whikloj: how about in the context of islandora?
<whikloj>Louis___: In the context of Islandora, there is not a one click option. But you could try one of the downloadable VMs
Louis___: one sec, I'll find you a link16:48
Louis___: http://islandora.ca/downloads16:49
Louis___: The Virtual Machine image would be the closest to a one-click solution16:50
<Louis___>Thanks, I'll take a look at these and see if I can get them running
* apb18 leaves
<whikloj>Louis___: as awoods said, there is also a #islandora IRC channel with lots of helpful people.
<Louis___>Thanks again, I appreciate the help16:51
* Louis___ leaves
<whikloj>awoods/acoburn: I am away tomorrow, the PRs for WebAC are waiting. If you have any comments I will have some time tonight to finish.16:53
<awoods>whikloj: reviewing now...
<acoburn>awoods++16:54
<whikloj>awoods/acoburn: I am still fighting with one-click on fcrepo-webapp-plus. Something about authentication and configuring Jetty. I'm close but not there yet
<awoods>whikloj: what are you actually trying to achieve?16:55
<whikloj>awoods: to add one-click functionality to fcrepo-webapp-plus
<acoburn>whikloj: if you could push your branch to the fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus repo, that might be helpful.16:56
<awoods>whikloj: great! I was just suggesting to peichman (in the wiki) to not have users build from source.
* ksclarke leaves
<whikloj>acoburn: ok
<awoods>whikloj: which ticket is that?16:57
<whikloj>awoods: doh, I haven't created one yet. I'll get on it
* ksclarke joins16:58
<awoods>whikloj: thanks, I am wanting to add it to a wiki comment
whikloj: I need to step away ...17:00
<whikloj>awoods: no problem
<peichman>awoods: once whikloj has the one-click fcrepo-webapp-plus going, I will update the quickstart to use that instead
<acoburn>peichman++17:01
<whikloj>awoods: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-182117:02
<ruebot_afk>whikloj: was just reading -- xmlforms needs a connection, because it has to validate the MODS schema.17:04
* ruebot_afk remembers when LoC was down
<whikloj>ruebot_afk: perhaps we should provide an option to use a local version of those schemas...17:05
* chadmills joins17:06
* mikeAtUVa leaves
<ruebot_afk>whikloj: oh, you're gonna make me find that JIRA ticket aren't you :-P
<whikloj>ruebot_afk: No I remember, but that user's use case makes a good point for not requiring a constant internet connection17:07
<ruebot_afk>whikloj: i completely agree :-)
<whikloj>ruebot_afk: perhaps an add-on module, outside the main codebase17:08
<ruebot_afk>whikloj: i have a similar use case for burma with our burmese manuscripts in YUDL. they'd like to have a local version with that content in it.
* cmmills leaves
* bseeger leaves17:09
<ruebot>whikloj: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/ISLANDORA-1018
* ruthbrarian leaves17:30
* chadmills leaves17:43
* github-ff joins17:44
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] whikloj created fcrepo-1821 (+1 new commit): http://git.io/v8IgW
fcrepo-webapp-plus/fcrepo-1821 b44d495 Jared Whiklo: Add plugin to pom.xml...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins17:49
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#97 (fcrepo-1821 - b44d495 : Jared Whiklo): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/commit/b44d49571928
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/89543083
* travis-ci leaves
* whikloj leaves17:53
* github-ff joins18:01
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/v8I6C
fcrepo4/master 0977142 Jared Whiklo: HttpHeaderInjection to include headers optional modules...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins18:02
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/v8I6R
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/master 6d7f196 Jared Whiklo: Add header by implementing a core call for beans of type UriAwareHttpHeaderFactory...
* github-ff leaves
* chadmills joins
* peichman leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #939: HttpHeaderInjection to include headers optional modules (master...fcrepo-1795) http://git.io/vliqX
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins18:03
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] awoods closed pull request #48: Add a WebAc ACL header to response (master...fcrepo-1795) http://git.io/vliq1
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins18:06
<awoods>acoburn: I am looking at the following ticket again: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1696
<travis-ci>fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#76 (master - 6d7f196 : Jared Whiklo): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/f34efc8bdc99...6d7f196f1146
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/89546022
* travis-ci leaves
<acoburn>awoods: yes?
<awoods>acoburn: You have a comment that the fcrepo-camel PR should not be included... at least not before: https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel/pull/98
acoburn: do you want to have the following included now? https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel/pull/9718:07
* jrgriffiniii leaves
<acoburn>awoods: no, I think not18:08
<awoods>acoburn: ok, you want the minter?
<acoburn>awoods: definitely not
<awoods>acoburn: or you do not like the scanning?
<acoburn>awoods: the thing is we've decoupled the versioning
awoods: I like the scanning!18:09
awoods: but we're using fcrepo version 4.4.0
awoods: and that has the minter built in, so we need the spring config to contain the minter stuff
<awoods>acoburn: ok, that makes sense
<acoburn>awoods: once the minter project is pulled out of fcrepo and there's a new release, then we can change this on fcrepo-camel18:10
awoods: that is, then we'll *have* to change this
<awoods>acoburn: exactly
acoburn: I will keep the PR around for later
<acoburn>awoods: that makes sense, maybe with a note mentioning what we just discussed?18:11
<awoods>acoburn: sure
<acoburn>awoods++
* jrgriffiniii joins
* jrgriffiniii leaves18:16
* travis-ci joins18:18
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4156 (master - 0977142 : Jared Whiklo): The build was broken.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/a143180271fb...097714241c92
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89545968
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox leaves18:20
* acoburn leaves18:22
* chadmills leaves18:37
* travis-ci joins18:40
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4156 (master - 0977142 : Jared Whiklo): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/a143180271fb...097714241c92
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89545968
* travis-ci leaves
* ksclarke leaves
* github-ff joins18:54
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/v8Ipq
fcrepo4/master 8b88396 Aaron Coburn: removes fcrepo-mint module (to be moved to fcrepo4-exts)
fcrepo4/master 0ccb1f6 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #932 from acoburn/fcrepo-1696...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/v8IpO
fcrepo-webapp-plus/master e064b44 Aaron Coburn: remove dependency on fcrepo-mint module...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins18:55
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] awoods closed pull request #30: remove dependency on fcrepo-mint module (master...fcrepo-1696) http://git.io/vlZME
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/v8Ip4
fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/master 047709a Andrew Woods: Remove minter bean from integration test configuration...
fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/master 782cfa9 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #25 from awoods/fcrepo-1696...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/v8Ipg
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/master 4c53ccf Andrew Woods: Remove minter bean from integration test configuration...
fcrepo-module-auth-webac/master a0a6e02 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #46 from awoods/fcrepo-1696...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins18:56
[fcrepo4-oaiprovider] awoods closed pull request #24: Remove minter bean from integration test configuration (master...fcrepo-1696) http://git.io/vlCMR
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4-swordserver] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/v8Ip6
fcrepo4-swordserver/master 5fc82f0 Andrew Woods: Remove minter bean from integration test configuration...
fcrepo4-swordserver/master 0bd60ee Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #12 from awoods/fcrepo-1696...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins18:57
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf#48 (master - a51a35b : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/compare/e286cdf63828...a51a35b76e51
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/builds/89553942
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins18:59
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml#88 (master - 8aa5e31 : Andrew Woods): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/compare/aa47658a494b...8aa5e3137610
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/builds/89553966
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#77 (master - a0a6e02 : Andrew Woods): The build failed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/6d7f196f1146...a0a6e0220ba0
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/89553978
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins19:00
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl#37 (master - 782cfa9 : Andrew Woods): The build was broken.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/compare/c5dc6d418010...782cfa9666cf
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/builds/89553952
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#17 (master - 3c15348 : Andrew Woods): The build was broken.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/7d433abb6904...3c1534801312
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/89553983
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins19:01
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver#54 (master - 0bd60ee : Andrew Woods): The build was broken.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/compare/61dda48f2003...0bd60ee6defa
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/builds/89553992
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins19:02
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint#1 (master - 976c560 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/compare/f46bf0bc4f12...976c560eb30e
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-mint/builds/89553999
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-oaiprovider#98 (master - ea2f2e5 : Andrew Woods): The build was broken.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-oaiprovider/compare/60fa1dca4b5d...ea2f2e510f95
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-oaiprovider/builds/89553990
* travis-ci leaves
* umgrosscol leaves19:10
* travis-ci joins19:12
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4157 (master - 0ccb1f6 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/097714241c92...0ccb1f6fc12a
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89553869
* travis-ci leaves
* the_mgt_ joins19:31
* the_mgt leaves19:34
* travis-ci joins19:35
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#77 (master - a0a6e02 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/6d7f196f1146...a0a6e0220ba0
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/89553978
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins19:37
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml#88 (master - 8aa5e31 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/compare/aa47658a494b...8aa5e3137610
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/builds/89553966
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins19:38
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#17 (master - 3c15348 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/7d433abb6904...3c1534801312
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/89553983
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins19:39
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl#37 (master - 782cfa9 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/compare/c5dc6d418010...782cfa9666cf
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/builds/89553952
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins19:41
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver#54 (master - 0bd60ee : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/compare/61dda48f2003...0bd60ee6defa
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-swordserver/builds/89553992
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins19:44
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox#180 (master - bee4dbc : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/compare/12b35a37bdd4...bee4dbc3984c
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/builds/87745214
* travis-ci leaves
* ksclarke joins20:21
* dhlamb joins21:09
* github-ff joins21:16
[fcrepo4] acoburn opened pull request #944: clean up trivial build warnings (master...fcrepo-1822) http://git.io/v8L2s
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox joins21:20
* dwilcox leaves21:41
* dwilcox joins21:42
* apb18 joins21:59
* apb18 leaves22:49
* dhlamb leaves23:02
* apb18 joins23:15
* apb18 leaves23:40
* dwilcox leaves00:25
* ksclarke leaves00:43