Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* ksclarke leaves01:32
* lurch joins01:44
* lurch leaves01:45
* pmurray_away leaves04:22
* pmurray_away joins04:26
* dwilcox joins04:44
* dwilcox leaves05:10
* awead leaves06:20
* awead joins06:23
* awead leaves06:31
* awead joins06:33
* awead_ joins06:59
* awead leaves07:02
* mohamedar joins08:03
* bseeger joins08:06
* awead_ joins08:09
* awead leaves08:11
* esm_ joins08:12
* awead leaves08:23
* awead joins08:25
* awead leaves08:27
* awead joins08:29
* dhlamb joins08:33
* mohamedar leaves08:43
* acoburn joins08:45
* ksclarke joins09:23
* umgrosscol joins09:34
* mohamedar joins09:39
* awoods joins09:41
* mohamedar1 joins10:14
* ajs6f joins10:16
* mohamedar leaves
* umgrosscol leaves10:17
* bseeger leaves10:25
* bseeger joins10:27
<ajs6f>acoburn: So I'm going to wait on 941 before merging 935 and 938, right?10:39
<acoburn>ajs6f: I was thinking the opposite — merge 941 first and then adjust 935 and 938 accordingly10:41
<ajs6f>acoburn: That's what I meant— sorry if that came out garbled.
<acoburn>ajs6f: ok, shall I pull the trigger on 941? I'm happy with it10:42
<ajs6f>acoburn: Sure. Shoot it in the head. Or merge it. Or whatever you meant by that.
* github-ff joins10:43
[fcrepo4] acoburn closed pull request #941: Code cleanup in ViewHelpers (master...fcrepo-1813) http://git.io/vlHeh
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] acoburn deleted fcrepo-1813 at 03aef6b: http://git.io/vlbbJ
* github-ff leaves
* umgrosscol joins10:45
<acoburn>ajs6f: I probably won't get back to 935 and 938 until later today
<ajs6f>acoburn: No sweat. Just ping me in some way when you are happy with them again.
* whikloj joins10:46
* bseeger leaves10:49
* bseeger joins10:52
* bseeger1 joins11:00
* travis-ci joins11:01
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4140 (master - 41c28a5 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/fbde4f7808eb...41c28a5d1494
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89243966
* travis-ci leaves
* bseeger1 leaves
<whikloj>acoburn/peichman: webac standup: still working on Fcrepo-179511:02
* bseeger leaves
<whikloj>webac standup: blockers - I think generalizing for ajs6f might be outside my ability to complete in a timely fashion. Perhaps opening a related jira ticket?11:03
* bseeger joins
<ajs6f>whikloj: DEFINITELY.
whikloj: Do not let my quals slow you down.
s/squals/sualms
* bseeger leaves
<acoburn>whikloj/peichman: I'm working on documentation — much of yesterday, though, was taken up with local (amherst) work11:04
<whikloj>ajs6f: no it is a good idea, just outside my abilities
<ajs6f>whikloj: Don't worry about it. Move forward and we'll worry about it later.
* cmmills joins11:05
<whikloj>acoburn/peichman: so if you guys want to review my prs, I will move to help with documentation.
ajs6f++
webac PRs : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/93911:06
* bseeger joins
<awoods>whikloj: Does that mean fcrepo-1795 is actually ready for review, vs. "still working on Fcrepo-1795"?11:07
<whikloj>awoods: yes it is in review status and everything :) https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1795
awoods: part of the review was a suggestion to generalize the code I stole from you11:08
<awoods>whikloj: I saw that, hence my confusion when you said you were still working on it.
<ajs6f>awoods: It's not clear not that this is the time to abstract up. But we should probably do it at some point.11:09
<whikloj>awoods: I was working on a separate branch, trying to please the iron chef
<ajs6f>Allez cuisine!
* mohamedar joins11:18
* mohamedar1 leaves
<awoods>acoburn/whikloj: we have a webac stakeholders call at 2:30pm today, no?11:28
<whikloj>awoods: yes, though I get the timezone confused sometimes11:29
<acoburn>awoods: yes11:30
* escowles joins11:34
<awoods>acoburn/whikloj: great. I believe the idea of that call is to:11:37
- inform the stakeholders of the current status
- highlight the updated documentation
- define what verification testing they would be able to do
- determine how the webac dev team can help facilitate that testing this week
Is that your understanding?
<whikloj>awoods: yes11:38
<awoods>whikloj: thanks
* cmmills leaves11:39
* ajs6f leaves11:59
* bseeger leaves12:04
* bseeger joins12:05
* bseeger leaves12:06
* bseeger joins12:15
* cmmills joins12:18
* bseeger leaves12:33
* github-ff joins12:49
[fcrepo4] escowles created fcrepo-1669-fixity-response (+1 new commit): http://git.io/vlAUG
fcrepo4/fcrepo-1669-fixity-response 6b642fd Esmé Cowles: Removing ContentLocation which just reiterated the file path and leaked JCR implementation details
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins12:50
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #942: Removing ContentLocation which just reiterated the file path and leaked JCR impl. details (master...fcrepo-1669-fixity-response) http://git.io/vlAUb
* github-ff leaves
* cmmills leaves13:06
* pmurray leaves13:08
* pmurray joins
* cmmills joins13:09
* dwilcox joins13:15
* dwilcox leaves13:16
* peichman joins13:23
* bseeger joins13:39
* github-ff joins13:42
[fcrepo4] acoburn closed pull request #942: Removing ContentLocation which just reiterated the file path and leaked JCR impl. details (master...fcrepo-1669-fixity-response) http://git.io/vlAUb
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins14:01
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4143 (master - ab7fc84 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/41c28a5d1494...ab7fc84d8d87
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89282217
* travis-ci leaves
* osmandin leaves
<mikeAtUVa>awoods, you around?14:05
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: yes
<mikeAtUVa>awood: So I've updated migration-utils to no longer user fcrepo4-client but instead build on the FcrepoClient code in the fcrepo-camel project.14:06
awoods:... but... there's no way to include the nasty preemptive basic auth trick that's necessary to make it work with the basic-auth-enabled vagrant install.14:07
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: there is no way? or it is waiting on: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1761 ?14:08
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: should I make a PR against fcrepo-camel to allow reasonable extension of that client (make some method protected rather than private), or just copy the code I'm using (blech), or is there a third codebase containing reasonable fedora4 client functionality..
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: it is going to be necessary to have a java client for F414:09
mikeAtUVa: do you see the camel version playing that role?
<acoburn>mikeAtUVa: have you seen the code here: https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-http4/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/http4/PreemptiveAuthInterceptor.java14:10
<mikeAtUVa>awoods, it seems the best contender now.
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: is it modular enough?
mikeAtUVa: i.e. can someone just use that client independently from all of the other camel work?
mikeAtUVa: Is it a separate jar?14:11
<acoburn>awoods: mikeAtUVa: ideally, there would be a separate client jar that is used by both fcrepo-camel and migration-utils
<whikloj>peichman: just trying out the Quick Start Guide, I was unable to upload the objects with the username/password provided. Not could I use the fedoraAdmin:secret3 pair. Did you run into this?
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: p.s. I have a meeting in 18 min and need to step away for a bite.
<peichman>@awoods, is the WebAC stakeholders meeting today via the Google hangout?14:12
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: go eat... we can talk about this later...
<jrgriffiniii>mikeAtUVa: Sorry to interrupt, but I've been working to resolve an issue in relation to the fedora4 client
<peichman>@whikloj: IIRC, those commands worked for me, although I think I was using the fcrepo4-vagrant14:13
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: i don't want to hold Doron Shalvi up too long though with regards to FCREPO-1812.
<peichman>@whikloj: I will double check them now
<jrgriffiniii>mikeAtUVa: Should I have been directing my efforts to the code base you've been developing for Camel?
<whikloj>peichman: so you ran those commands, but inside fcrepo4-vagrant?
<acoburn>peichman: in the past we've used the conference call system
jrgriffiniii: in my opinion, the fcrepo4-client codebase needs *a lot* of work14:14
<mikeAtUVa>jrgriffinii, I haven't been developing a codebase... just pilfering basic fedora 4 interaction code from the most suitable spots. As for fcrepo4-client...
<peichman>@acoburn: okay; I take it the number is on the wiki?
<acoburn>peichman: yes
<whikloj>peichman: you can get it from here, https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-11-05+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting
<mikeAtUVa>jrgriffiniii: fcrepo4-client seems to have a significant memory leak too... and it's basic interaction is needlessly slow for my use case.
<peichman>@whikloj: no, from outside the vagrant14:15
<jrgriffiniii>mikeAtUVa: acoburn: Ah, understood. Then perhaps I should simply look to address other issues while this is being rewritten/reimplemented for Camel.
<peichman>@whikloj: but as I look at the quick start, it looks like I intended them to be run against the fcrepo-webapp-plus
<whikloj>peichman: yes14:16
<peichman>@whikloj: gonna step through it now and see if I get the same error
<whikloj>peichman++
<acoburn>jrgriffiniii: I definitely wouldn't invest time in fcrepo4-client
jrgriffiniii: that said, I don't think anyone is actively working on a rewrite of that14:17
<mikeAtUVa>jrgriffiniii, acoburn: basically it'd be nice to have a *very* simple client implementation lie the one in fcrepo-camel with extensions built on top of it. Best practices for configuring and tweaking apache's http client (especially for stuff like preemptive basic auth) shouldn't have to be done in every project.
<acoburn>jrgriffiniii: I tried to use it for the camel module, but the semantics were too far off of what I needed14:18
mikeAtUVa++
<peichman>@whikloj, I think I just realized (without running anything yet, mind you) what the issue might be
<whikloj>peichman: username:password seemed wrong, but I tried with fedoraAdmin:secret3 and got 401 too
<peichman>@whikloj: nevermind, I was thinking that the quick start included header delegation, but it doesn't14:19
<jrgriffiniii>mikeAtUVa: acoburn: Thank you for clarifying these points. While I am intrigued in contributing what I can to any development for such a simply client implementation, for the moment I'm still looking for more trivial issues to resolve (gaining greater familiarity with the code base).
<whikloj>peichman: ahhh
<peichman>@whikloj: rolling my fcrepo-webapp-plus back to master
<whikloj>peichman: me too :)
<mikeAtUVa>acoburn: I'll make a ticket and do the work to pull out the client from fcrepo-camel if you don't see any problems with that approach.14:21
<acoburn>mikeAtUVa: that would be great14:22
<peichman>@whikloj: I just ran through the quickstart and everything work for me as written14:27
<ruebot>acoburn: we're using the Fedora freehd line, right?14:28
<peichman>credntials used were admin1:password3, user1:password1, and user2:password2
<whikloj>peichman: ok, must be my artifacts. rebuilding them now
peichman++ # thanks
<peichman>@whikloj: np
* ajs6f joins14:30
* jrgriffiniii leaves14:33
<peichman>@acoburn/@awoods, is the stakeholders meeting on the conference line @ 641-715-3650?14:36
<whikloj>peichman: yes
peichman: sorry no
712-775-1035
code 479307
<peichman>whikloj++
@whikloj: getting a "cannot be completed as dialed" on that number :-(14:37
<whikloj>peichman: I get that and use this instead. https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/flashphone/flash-phone.php14:38
<peichman>ah, 7035, not 1035
<whikloj>peichman: DOH!!!
<peichman>whikloj: got it!
<ruebot>awoods++
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-180214:39
acoburn: this is exactly what i was going to talk about :-)14:42
awoods: do we have a stub wiki page we can start chipping away at?14:47
* bseeger leaves
<awoods>ruebot: we should create that page
* bseeger joins14:49
<ruebot>whikloj: i'm starting to think this sound a lot like how we do this in current islandora with xacml and rels-ext https://github.com/Islandora-Labs/islandora/blob/7.x-2.x/docs/migration/migration.md#fcrepo3-rels-ext-to-fcrepo4-mapping14:50
<whikloj>ruebot: I think that is an option, but the major problem is it adds a bunch of triples to all objects. Plus if something is changed, we have to touch all those triples agian14:51
<ruebot>whikloj: yeah
<whikloj>ruebot: https://github.com/Islandora/islandora_xacml_editor/blob/7.x/api/islandora_xacml_api.module#L20714:52
<peichman>[WebAC stakeholders] https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Design+-+WebAccessControl+Authorization+Delegate#Design-WebAccessControlAuthorizationDelegate-Sprint2%28PhaseI%29Requirements
<ruebot>+1 - makes sense15:05
* dwilcox joins15:06
<ruebot>awoods++ :-)15:10
...now we just have to do this in islandora :-)15:20
* cmmills leaves15:28
* cmmills joins15:31
* osmandin joins15:33
* bseeger leaves15:48
<whikloj>acoburn: ping15:50
<acoburn>whikloj: pong
<whikloj>acoburn: acoburn: trying to use the agentClass dereferencing, but having some trouble. The group resource can be anywhere and could be simply <> a foaf:group; foaf:member "user2" .
^^ is that correct?15:51
<acoburn>whikloj: foaf:Group
whikloj: capitalization
<whikloj>acoburn: sorry yes, foaf:Group and foaf:Member
<acoburn>whikloj: no, foaf:Group and foaf:member
<whikloj>acoburn: ah ok, that's probably the issue then15:52
* dhlamb leaves15:55
* dwilcox leaves16:05
<whikloj>acoburn: the issue seemed to be I had user2 in my group and user2:password2 was not authenticating. Is this not a valid user in webapp-plus16:12
<awoods>whikloj: how are you running webapp-plus? jetty or tomcat?16:13
<whikloj>awoods: jetty
<awoods>whikloj: mvn jetty:run ?
<whikloj>awoods: mvn jetty:run -Pwebac
awoods: changing user2 -> user1 and it works fine
<acoburn>whikloj: I would avoid using mvn jetty:run16:14
whikloj: try running it in a *real* container: tomcat or jetty (not maven-jetty-plugin)
<awoods>whikloj: if user1:password1 is working, I would certainly expect user2:password2 to work
<whikloj>acoburn: It is how our Quick Start Guide suggests users use it
<awoods>whikloj: there must be another issue at play
<whikloj>awoods: so user2:password2 is valid? I'll try again
acoburn: or rather suggests how they try it out16:15
<awoods>whikloj: https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/blob/master/src/test/users.txt
<whikloj>awoods: I'm gonna bookmark that, 'cause you send me to it regularly.16:16
<acoburn>whikloj: I just changed the README for fcrepo4 to encourage users *not* to rely on mvn jetty:run
whikloj: looks like I should update the README for webapp-plus, too
<whikloj>acoburn: webapp-plus doesn't suggest it, but I'll update our Quick Start Guide for WebAC16:17
<acoburn>whikloj: that would be great. The "one-click-webapp" is much better than mvn jetty:run16:18
whikloj: in the quickstart guide, I see that we're expecting users to *build fedora*16:19
whikloj: I'd think that a simple download would be much better, no?
<whikloj>acoburn: agreed
<acoburn>whikloj: I mean, if someone wants to build fedora, that's great, but that's a pretty high barrier for simply trying something out16:20
<whikloj>acoburn: by "one-click-webapp" are you talking about the downloadable war from fcrepo-webapp-plus16:21
I've heard the term, but never used it...16:22
<peichman>@acoburn/@whikloj: mea culpa on the guide requiring the users to build fedora…
<whikloj>peichman: np, I never though about the fact that we both would have the required artifacts already built
* ajs6f leaves16:23
<acoburn>peichman: this is JAVA — write once, run everywhere!
<peichman>whikloj++
<acoburn>peichman: otherwise, I think the guide is really goood16:24
peichman (and I mean gooooood)
peichman: :-)
<peichman>@acoburn: now I want there to be a language called Sparta ;-)
thanks, acoburn!
<awoods>acoburn: there is no fcrepo-webapp-plus "one-click". What did you have in mind?16:26
acoburn: I agree, it would be nice
<acoburn>awoods: I was thinking of the one-click app in fcrepo-webapp; didn't realize it didn't exist in webapp-plus16:27
<whikloj>acoburn: awoods: also the one-click webapp seems to use jetty anyways
<peichman>btw, is there any particular reason the sets of credentials in the jetty and vagrant versions aren't aligned?
<acoburn>whikloj: yes, but it's a real jetty container
<awoods>peichman: no reason
peichman: personally, I find user1:password1, user2:password2, admin1:password3 easier to work with16:28
and remember
<peichman>it's a minor thing, but IMHO having aligned credentials would make examples more portable across the different testing configs
<awoods>peichman: agreed16:29
<peichman>awoods++ on the user1 pattern
* github-ff joins16:38
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/vlxXj
fcrepo4/master b807b2a Peter Eichman: Allow an admin user to specify a delegated user....
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins16:39
[fcrepo-module-auth-webac] awoods closed pull request #49: Add integration test using delegated user header. (master...fcrepo-1790) http://git.io/vlDkR
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #931: Allow an admin user to specify a delegated user. (master...fcrepo-1790) http://git.io/vltKI
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins16:43
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#71 (master - baa2ed8 : Andrew Woods): The build was broken.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/01c2b4dd8740...baa2ed85e616
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/89318277
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox joins16:49
* github-ff joins16:59
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] awoods pushed 1 new commit to fcrepo-1751: http://git.io/vlx5u
fcrepo-webapp-plus/fcrepo-1751 c61fd7f Andrew Woods: Response to code review comment
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins17:01
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4144 (master - b807b2a : Peter Eichman): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/ab7fc84d8d87...b807b2a4a414
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89318245
* travis-ci leaves
* mikeAtUVa leaves17:03
<whikloj>acoburn/awoods/peichman: sorry got pulled into a quick meeting, are we going to suggest using the fcrepo-webapp-plus war files for experimentation?
<acoburn>whikloj: awoods: I think it would be nice to at least provide a "one-click" version17:04
<awoods>whikloj: only if fcrepo-webapp-plus gets a "one-click" capability added... which would be great.
<whikloj>so for the time being....
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#91 (fcrepo-1751 - c61fd7f : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/bb3ff51748b3...c61fd7fc0dc3
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/89322777
* travis-ci leaves
<whikloj>acoburn/awoods: what is involved in the one-click functionality?17:05
<awoods>whikloj: a maven plugin... trivial
<whikloj>awoods: I assume the same one as in fcrepo4?
<awoods>whikloj: yes, https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-webapp/pom.xml#L29517:06
<whikloj>awoods: should I try to add that to fcrepo-webapp-plus then?
<awoods>whikloj: sounds like a plan
<acoburn>whikloj++17:07
* mohamedar leaves
<acoburn>awoods: https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/pull/25 looks great
awoods: I'll merge it in a sec
<awoods>acoburn: squash/merge would be nice, thanks.17:08
<acoburn>awoods: naturally
<awoods>of course
<whikloj>awoods/acoburn: Does jetty-console need a configuration file? I building with -Pwebac and running I get17:16
LoginService for org.eclipse.jetty.security.authentication.BasicAuthenticator
or rather No LoginService...17:17
<acoburn>whikloj: honestly I never use jetty :-(
<whikloj>acoburn: ok I'll look around, I'm sure there is some good documentation somewhere
* github-ff joins17:19
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] acoburn pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/vlxjd
fcrepo-webapp-plus/master 080e513 Andrew Woods: Update Spring schema versions...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins17:20
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] acoburn closed pull request #25: Update Spring schemas from 3.0 to 4.1 (master...fcrepo-1751) http://git.io/vcqJ9
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins17:24
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus#93 (master - 080e513 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/401aa3a83d80...080e5132d76c
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/89326700
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins17:25
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted fcrepo-1702-version-triples at ebf5876: http://git.io/vlpfp
* github-ff leaves
<peichman>new docs: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FEDORA4x/How+to+Use+WebAC+agentClass+Groups17:34
* peichman leaves17:39
* travis-ci joins17:47
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4145 (master - 55efb20 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/b807b2a4a414...55efb205f8f5
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89327850
* travis-ci leaves
* whikloj leaves17:59
* umgrosscol leaves18:08
* github-ff joins18:14
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/vlpla
fcrepo4/master 84c12da Esmé Cowles: Allow updates to fcr:metadata...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted fcrepo-1753-fcr-metadata-put at 1207b18: http://git.io/vlpl6
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins18:23
[fcrepo4] acoburn force-pushed fcrepo-1811 from a9d945c to a9bc853: http://git.io/vlp0k
fcrepo4/fcrepo-1811 a9bc853 Aaron Coburn: add guard for non-literal titles
* github-ff leaves
<acoburn>awoods: if you want to review that ^^^ there's only a single line :-)18:28
awoods: it's a test for steven anderson't case
awoods: it's a test for steven anderson's case
<awoods>acoburn: thanks, I assume you saw my email to Steven?18:29
<acoburn>awoods: yes, I actually wrote to him earlier
<awoods>acoburn: did he respond?18:30
<acoburn>awoods: turns out I clicked "reply" instead of "reply all"
<awoods>acoburn: must have
<acoburn>awoods: yes, we had a little back-and-forth
awoods: and he created the ticket
<awoods>acoburn: shame that was not on the list
<acoburn>awoods: I didn't realize until later that it was off list :-(18:31
<awoods>acoburn: you can either forward me the thread, or I can wait for his response to the list
<acoburn>awoods: sure
* cmmills leaves18:36
* travis-ci joins18:38
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4148 (fcrepo-1811 - a9bc853 : Aaron Coburn): The build was broken.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/a9d945c7e3e2...a9bc853754dd
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89338617
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins18:56
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/vlpMk
fcrepo4/master 0014cd7 Aaron Coburn: Suppress JCR types from RDF representation...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #935: suppress JCR types from RDF representation (master...fcrepo-1541) http://git.io/vlBJR
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins19:11
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#4149 (master - 0014cd7 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/84c12daf10de...0014cd7c6440
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/89344391
* travis-ci leaves
* the_mgt_ joins19:32
* the_mgt leaves19:35
* dhlamb joins21:14
* github-ff joins21:36
[fcrepo4] acoburn opened pull request #943: remove JCR properties from root node context (master...fcrepo-1819) http://git.io/vlhyK
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins21:43
[ontology] acoburn created fcrepo-1819 (+1 new commit): http://git.io/vlhHw
ontology/fcrepo-1819 44d8934 Aaron Coburn: remove JCR-, MODE- and ISPN-related data properties
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins21:44
[ontology] acoburn opened pull request #33: remove JCR-, MODE- and ISPN-related data properties (master...fcrepo-1819) http://git.io/vlhHy
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox leaves21:46
* acoburn leaves21:55
* travis-ci joins22:17
fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac#71 (master - baa2ed8 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/compare/01c2b4dd8740...baa2ed85e616
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-webac/builds/89318277
* travis-ci leaves
* f4jenkins leaves23:13
* f4jenkins joins23:14
* dhlamb leaves23:51
* esm_ leaves00:49