Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* ksclarke leaves01:56
* awead joins05:15
* rlefaive joins06:40
* dhlamb joins07:15
* dwilcox joins07:22
* dhlamb leaves07:43
* dwilcox leaves07:59
* dwilcox joins08:00
* dwilcox leaves08:18
* dwilcox joins08:56
* osmandin joins09:02
* acoburn joins09:05
* ajs6f joins09:14
* ksclarke joins09:31
* jgpawletko joins09:34
<awoods>acoburn: Locally, I am getting this same error: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/lastBuild/org.fcrepo.camel$fcrepo-fixity/testReport/org.fcrepo.camel.fixity.integration/RouteIT/testFixityOnBinary/09:41
<acoburn>awoods: I'll take a look09:42
<awoods>acoburn: and, it appears that the vagrant setup is no longer responding to repo events...09:43
acoburn: I am starting to think it is a result of one of the fcrepo-camel-toolbox commits since Sept 24th
<acoburn>awoods: I think the fixity error relates to the removal of fedora:status09:44
<awoods>acoburn: that would make sense
<acoburn>awoods: just built fine for me09:56
<awoods>acoburn: that is too bad
<acoburn>awoods: rm -rf ~/.m2/repository/org/fcrepo && cd fcrepo-camel-toolbox && git checkout master && mvn clean install09:57
<awoods>acoburn: can you give fcrepo4-vagrant a spin? master09:58
<acoburn>awoods: it takes a long time to download, but I can try09:59
<awoods>acoburn: we have a workshop next week in D.C... which needs the vagrant to work.
acoburn: For some yet unknown reason, the camel components appear to no longer be responding to repo events.10:00
<acoburn>awoods: is the JMS producing messages?10:02
<awoods>acoburn: I do not have a good way of testing that. What is your approach?
<acoburn>awoods: https://www.ats.amherst.edu/~acoburn/listener.py10:03
awoods: https://www.ats.amherst.edu/~acoburn/integration/#/7/1
awoods: admittedly, that's stomp and not jms, but it can test that the broker is sending out messages10:04
<awoods>acoburn: I will give it a shot...10:06
acoburn: clearing my .m2 resolved the fcrepo-camel-toolbox build issue. thanks.10:09
* github-ff joins10:22
[fcrepo-camel] awoods opened pull request #96: Change to Fixity message from fedora:status to premis:hasEventOutcome (master...fcrepo-1746) http://git.io/vc0TX
* github-ff leaves
* umgrosscol joins10:27
<awoods>acoburn: no vagrant required... messages are emitted from the repo locally... but local karaf/camel components are not responding to the messages.10:28
<acoburn>awoods: are the components installed properly? feature:list | grep fcrepo10:29
<awoods>karaf@root()> feature:list|grep fcrepo
fcrepo-indexing-solr | 4.3.1.SNAPSHOT | | Uninstalled | fcrepo-camel-toolbox-4.3.1-SNAPSHOT |
fcrepo-fixity | 4.3.1.SNAPSHOT | x | Started | fcrepo-camel-toolbox-4.3.1-SNAPSHOT |
fcrepo-indexing-triplestore | 4.3.1.SNAPSHOT | x | Started | fcrepo-camel-toolbox-4.3.1-SNAPSHOT |
fcrepo-reindexing | 4.3.1.SNAPSHOT | x | Started | fcrepo-camel-toolbox-4.3.1-SNAPSHOT |
fcrepo-audit-triplestore | 4.3.1.SNAPSHOT | | Uninstalled | fcrepo-camel-toolbox-4.3.1-SNAPSHOT |
fcrepo-camel
acoburn: yes, I intentionally did not start solr and audit10:30
<acoburn>awoods: and tail -f $KARAF_HOME/data/logs/karaf.log
<awoods>acoburn: no log activity on repo actions
<acoburn>awoods: any indication that the camel routes started?10:31
awoods: camel:route-list in the karaf console
<awoods>acoburn: empty response to "camel:route-list"10:32
<acoburn>awoods: then the routes have not been installed
<awoods>acoburn: ok.10:33
acoburn: in the past, that happened when installing the features
<acoburn>awoods: tail the logfile while running these commands:
awoods: feature:uninstall fcrepo-indexing-triplestore
awoods: feature:uninstall fcrepo-fixity10:34
awoods: feature:uninstall fcrepo-reindexing
awoods: feature:install fcrepo-indexing-triplestore
awoods: feature:install fcrepo-fixity
awoods: feature:install fcrepo-reindexing
<awoods>acoburn: the uninstalls worked...10:37
acoburn: when trying to feature:install, they all fail with: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.karaf.features.internal.model.JaxbUtil10:38
acoburn: looks like I need to slick my karaf
again
<acoburn>awoods: 4.0.1?
<awoods>4.0.0
* whikloj joins10:40
<acoburn>awoods: does the vagrant build use snapshot versions?
<awoods>acoburn: yes10:41
<acoburn>awoods: in my experience, you have to be careful with snapshots
<awoods>acoburn: they are unstable
<ajs6f> That is why they are snapshots.
<acoburn>awoods: as in, you need to completely clear out the data directory when making changes10:42
awoods: if you're using real versions, then karaf handles that just fine
<awoods>acoburn: which adds another argument for a release... it has been too long.10:43
<acoburn>awoods++
<awoods>acoburn: I downloaded karaf 4.0.110:44
<whikloj>awoods: Do you want me to try to do something with FCREPO-173610:45
<awoods>acoburn: and feature:fcrepo-add
<acoburn>awoods: feature:repo-add
<awoods>acoburn: and feature:install fcrepo-indexing-triplestore
acoburn: and camel:route-list
acoburn: empty response
whikloj: yes please10:46
<whikloj>awoods: do you know if that fcrepo-sample-dataset module is functional?10:47
<awoods>whikloj: have you tried building master?
<acoburn>awoods: when you wrote "feature:fcrepo-add" I assume you meant "feature:repo-add mvn:org.fcrepo.camel/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/LATEST/xml/features"
<awoods>acoburn: correct10:48
<whikloj>yes, it doesn't have the maven-compiler-plugin defined so it appears to try and use an old -source and fails on annotations and ....something
awoods: ^^10:49
<awoods>acoburn: progress10:50
<whikloj>awoods: master results in "static import declarations are not supported in -source 1.3"
<awoods>acoburn: when I roll fcrepo-camel-toolbox back to commit:2d0ae5f and rebuild, remove the karaf/data dir and reinstall the indexing-triplestore feature, routes show up.10:51
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/commits/master
whikloj: please add the compiler plugin
<whikloj>awoods: you want I should try to fix master, then add peichman's changes on top?10:52
<awoods>whikloj: sounds right... maybe create a ticket.
<ajwagner>Going to be a few minutes late to todays call, but will be in attendance.10:53
* apb18 joins
<whikloj>awoods: I am trying to run this inside the vagrant machine, would that cause problems? Once it compiles it know is missing dependencies, just want to make sure this isn't related to the vagrant setup
compiles "it now is"10:54
* awoods shrugs10:55
whikloj: I have never tried to use our vagrant for development10:56
<whikloj>awoods: ok, moving forward
<awoods>acoburn: either we can roll back fcrepo-camel-toolbox, or fix it. In any case, the vagrant needs to be working today in order to give the workshop attendees time to get set up for next week.10:57
<acoburn>awoods: just roll it back — I have not time to fix anything today or tomorrow10:58
<awoods>acoburn: ok
<ajs6f>I'm here.11:00
<whikloj>awoods: me too
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-10-01+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting11:01
<osmandin>I'm also on the call.
* jrgriffiniii joins11:02
* bseeger joins
<ajs6f>I'm here.11:03
<ajwagner>Just joined.11:07
<awoods>https://jira.duraspace.org/secure/RapidBoard.jspa?rapidView=2711:09
<ajs6f>I have nothing against the quick fix.11:11
I just want to keep the long view in mind.
Yep.11:12
I just verified the crap out of that interpretation.
Yep.11:13
It's a longer-term question.11:14
acoburn++
That shouldn't block a release. though.11:15
<ruebot>https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1745
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-message-consumer11:16
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit-ontology
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-indexing-ontology
<ajs6f>Nope.
<ruebot>Yes... but, a requirement of being in ext is having two maintainers11:17
...and if we sort this out, i'm more than happy to do the pull requests11:19
* yinlin joins
<ruebot>awoods++11:20
<awoods>https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-webapp-plus11:21
- awoods
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform
- whikloj
- acoburn
https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-audit
- escowles
<jrgriffiniii>Thank you
<ruebot>heh. i have the same note :-)
<jrgriffiniii>(For a rough draft of the notes: https://www.evernote.com/l/ARxhEhH3c8tK_rIiVyhqXoj4ZRsBhFMsRfc)11:22
<ajs6f>I might have an hour or two to put to it, but it would be alot easier if we had a script. I don't like this idea of just "pull a copy and uh, just mess around with it".11:24
Yeah, that's true.11:25
Well, I meant a human script.
Right.
Yeah, even just a checklist would be a good step.11:27
<ruebot>community-wise, i think a release candidate branch would be good. but, then we need the community to step up and do all the testing. which, slows things down. see islandora :-)
<ajs6f>codefreeze++11:28
<ruebot>code_freeze+=11:29
<ajs6f>+=++
<ruebot>awoods++11:31
<ajs6f>awoods_doing_the_release++
<ruebot>awoods: if you need a hand with the release, i'm always willing to help
<ajs6f>getting_things_behind_us++
<ruebot>cool11:32
<ajs6f>Worst hold music ever.
<ruebot>@_@
<ajs6f>Are you trying to make us feel guilty?
<whikloj>it's working :(11:33
<ajs6f>I feel guilty for working on Fedora.
<whikloj>ajs6f++
<ajs6f>Well, more like sheepish.
<whikloj>embarassed
<ajs6f>whikloj++
<ruebot>in 'murica you don't :-)11:34
<ajs6f>You have a lot of complex dialing rules, but they don't necessarily add up to different rates.
* ruebot is in the backwoods on canadian telcomm11:35
<whikloj>I have to call 'murica?!?!
<ajs6f>My wife's telephone has a number in our area code, but I still dial it long distance (with a 1).
Is the hold music any better?
That used to drop people all the time.11:36
<whikloj>now their true intentions become clear11:38
<osmandin>indeed
<ajs6f>Semaphore
<whikloj>yell loudly out the window
<ajs6f>Pheromone transmission11:39
<ruebot>...and i finally memorized the code for the current line this week :-(
<apb18>woah: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/wp-content/themes/responsive/flashphone/flash-phone.php11:40
(712) 775-7035 appears in the list of numbers
<ruebot>maybe it can continue here??? http://islandora.ca/camps/ct2015/hylandoraday :-)11:42
<ajs6f>Everyone was following it? That _is_ rare at a Fedora meeting.11:50
<ruebot>hammock?11:51
<ajs6f>awoods: I can inflict my self on that. I have no interest in it, but I recognize its utiity.11:55
<osmandin>Same here.
<ajs6f>awoods: I was volunteering, but now I see there is plenty of help already, so I'm inclined to take it back.11:57
"acn't take it back." That's how I got into Fedora to begin with.
<ruebot>ajs6f++
<whikloj>awoods: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Technical+Working+Group11:59
<jrgriffiniii>Thank you12:00
<ajs6f>awoods: Is there soe mystery behind this?
awods: Who?
What's the downside?12:02
https://github.com/ksclarke/packer-fcrepo412:03
<jrgriffiniii>ajs6f++
<ksclarke>not currently up to date though :-(12:04
<yinlin>https://hub.docker.com/r/yinlinchen/fcrepo4-docker/
<ajs6f>ksclarke: Still something.
<ksclarke>I do have some updates I haven't committed yet though
newer camel stuff, etc.
* osmandin leaves12:06
* github-ff joins12:07
[fcrepo4] yinlinchen opened pull request #914: Do not expose UUID of versions - HTML UI (master...FCREPO-1715) http://git.io/vc0yT
* github-ff leaves
<whikloj>awoods: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1757
<awoods>whikloj++
<jrgriffiniii>ksclarke: Do you know of any solutions for Packer which resemble https://github.com/mhahn/vagrant-librarian-puppet for Vagrant?12:08
ksclarke: This has been a factor limiting us to making the (much needed) migration to a Vagrant-based workflow for our development environments
* yinlin leaves
* github-ff joins12:09
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn closed pull request #96: Change to Fixity message from fedora:status to premis:hasEventOutcome (master...fcrepo-1746) http://git.io/vc0TX
* github-ff leaves
<ksclarke>jrgriffiniii: I don't have any experience with puppet... all my packer builds just use plain ol' bash scripts
<jrgriffiniii>ksclarke: Ah, understood12:10
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!
Project fcrepo-camel build #527: FIXED in 1 min 30 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-camel/527/
awoods: Change to Fixity message from fedora:status to premis:hasEventOutcome
<whikloj>awoods: PR on fcrepo-1757 for your review when you have a moment.12:11
* travis-ci joins12:13
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel#228 (master - 6b161c2 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel/compare/2ef9b07ee844...6b161c28eb6f
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel/builds/83145120
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>whikloj: back at you12:16
<whikloj>awoods: and back to you :)
* dwilcox leaves
<ruebot>whikloj, acoburn: creating a readme for fcrepo-transform
<whikloj>ruebot++12:17
* apb18 leaves
<ruebot>whikloj, acoburn: ...and adding you two as maintainers. while i'm in there, got a description i can add?
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!
Project fcrepo-camel-toolbox build #222: FIXED in 6 min 43 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/222/
* dwilcox joins
* github-ff joins12:22
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] ruebot opened pull request #26: Add maintainer section. Address FCREPO-1745. (master...FCREPO-1745) http://git.io/vc05t
* github-ff leaves
<whikloj>ruebot/acoburn: I'm probably not the best to ask, but my understanding is it allows you to pull resource information out of F4 in different formats (ie. JSON-LD)12:25
<ruebot>whikloj, acoburn: cool. i can put that in there as a stub, and wait to hear from acoburn or awoods on that one.12:27
<whikloj>ruebot: I'm okay with that. I know fcrepo-camel uses it so I bet acoburn can give you a better description.
<acoburn>ruebot: I can write something this afternoon12:28
<ruebot>acoburn++
* ajs6f leaves12:30
* dhlamb joins12:31
<awoods>we missed you on the call, dhlamb12:32
* bseeger leaves12:35
* jrgriffiniii leaves12:56
* dwilcox leaves13:02
* jrgriffiniii joins13:03
* github-ff joins13:04
[fcrepo-camel-toolbox] awoods opened pull request #58: Revert "Clean up/reorg maven config, inheriting from fcrepo-parent" (master...fcrepo-1728) http://git.io/vcEkZ
* github-ff leaves
* jrgriffiniii leaves
<awoods>acoburn: I have nailed down the offending commit in fcrepo-camel-toolbox. Could you move the review/push of the PR forward: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-172813:05
<acoburn>awoods: I'm in meetings most of the rest of the afternoon, but I can after that13:06
<awoods>acoburn: it is just a revert of a previous PR, maybe whikloj can move it.13:07
whikloj?
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1728
* jrgriffiniii joins13:11
* jrgriffiniii leaves13:12
* jrgriffiniii joins
* jrgriffiniii leaves
<whikloj>awoods: sorry you want me to look at you PR to revert the change to fcrepo-camel-toolbox?13:15
<awoods>whikloj: please
whikloj: it is nothing more than a revert of a previous PR13:16
whikloj: https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/pull/58
<whikloj>awoods: which reverting https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/pull/53/files ??
^^ minus /files
<awoods>whikloj: what are you asking?13:17
<whikloj>awoods: nevermind I think I got it
<awoods>whikloj: how are things? I was expecting a simple click of the merge button. Is all well?13:27
<whikloj>awoods: oh did you, sorry I was verifying the revert. I can particular.13:28
^^ I can "be" particular
<awoods>whikloj: ok... I can wait
whikloj: git has this function called "git revert <commit-id>"13:29
<whikloj>awoods: oh you and your "git"
<awoods>whikloj: I certainly did not do the revert by hand13:30
<whikloj>awoods: do you feel this discussion would speed my comparison :)
<awoods>shhhh
<whikloj>awoods: one serious question, the travis failure?13:35
* osmandin joins13:36
<awoods>whikloj: strangely, I get that error ~1 out of 5 times I run the build.
<whikloj>awoods: i have seen it before to, just wondering if it was more that the joy of OSGi
<awoods>whikloj: jenkins seems to as well: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/
whikloj: We are hoping PAX-Exam will help13:37
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-camel-toolbox] whikloj closed pull request #58: Revert "Clean up/reorg maven config, inheriting from fcrepo-parent" (master...fcrepo-1728) http://git.io/vcEkZ
* github-ff leaves
<whikloj>awoods: yeah that has been a fun experiment for me as well
<awoods>whikloj: thanks for the help... and your ongoing dedication to perfection.13:38
<whikloj>awoods++
* travis-ci joins13:48
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox#160 (master - 5544b9b : Jared Whiklo): The build was fixed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/compare/b8fa3ec50f44...5544b9bac73a
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/builds/83161052
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox joins13:54
* ajs6f joins14:04
ruebot: fcrepo-transform allows you to set up and publish transformations of the RDF that composes a Fedora object's representation. You can use SPARQL for RDF-to-RDF transformations, or LDPath for RDF-to-named-fields transformations (I'm not sure what whikloj meant by referring to JSON-LD). Example uses might include presenting different views of an object's metadata to different audiences (descriptive metadata to one group, descriptive and 14:09
rueboth: Also, live-translating from one kind of metadata to another (the way people have traditionally used XSLT with Fedora 3 objects), or filling in the fields of an HTML form for editing metadata.14:11
ruebot: Lots of uses.
* ajs6f leaves14:18
* osmandin leaves14:20
* osmandin joins14:23
* dwilcox leaves14:24
* dwilcox_ joins
* acoburn leaves14:32
* acoburn joins14:33
<ruebot>ajs6f++15:01
ajs6f: i also really like rueboth :-)
<awoods>ruebot: indeed, ajs6f is an artist with IRC handles.15:02
ruebot: congrats on the Blue Jays!15:31
<ruebot>awoods: eh, the got detroit players, so i suppose i can be happy for them.15:32
they*
awoods: still cheer for detroit teams.
<awoods>ruebot: I see that15:33
<whikloj>awoods: ping15:43
<awoods>whikloj
<whikloj>awoods: I have gotten the fcrepo-sample-dataset to load the WebAC ttl files. Two issues, 1) it doesn't load the things that are protected, 2) the ttl files need to know the base path (ie. /rest or /fcrepo/rest) to properly reference the items.15:44
awoods: oh and 3) it still needs a way to then add the link from the protected resource to the ACL15:45
awoods: Seems like a bash script and curl could do this easier.15:46
<awoods>whikloj: in your view, do the provided ttl files comprehensively cover the stakeholder use cases?
whikloj: what is now needed is some example resources to be created and protected?15:48
<whikloj>awoods: yes, but also depending on your Fedora setup the *.ttl files might need to be edited.15:49
<awoods>whikloj: ouch
<whikloj>awoods: yes, mostly because we changed
acl:accessTo <http://localhost:8080/rest/webacl_box1>
to
acl:accessTo </rest/webacl_box1>
<awoods>whikloj: those should both work, no?15:50
<whikloj>but if your F4 is at /fcrepo/rest then you need /fcrepo/rest/webacl_box
and vagrant is at /fcrepo/rest
<awoods>sure
<whikloj>so I can make it work for vagrant but then it is set
unless someone wants to edit all the ttl files.15:51
<awoods>whikloj: if you can get the code in a state where it expects F4 to be deployed at "/fcrepo/rest", I can look into templating the host.
whikloj: Additionally, it seems like having the ttl files under a subdir of "src/resources" may be good... as opposed to in an external directory.15:52
whikloj: what are your thoughts?
<whikloj>awoods: yes, I was going to add them to the src/main/resources/data directory15:53
<awoods>whikloj: good
<whikloj>awoods: I think I can add some more sample records to add the resources to be protected, but I'm not sure how to do the Sparql updates to link the two.
awoods: I mean with the fcrepo-sample-data... loader
* dhlamb leaves15:54
<awoods>whikloj: are you unclear about the mechanics of executing a sparql-update, or are you unclear on the syntax of the linking?
<whikloj>awoods: unclear about the method of performing a sparql-update using the fcrepo-sample-dataset tool.15:55
<awoods>whikloj: are these examples helpful? https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-http-api/src/test/java/org/fcrepo/integration/http/api/FedoraLdpIT.java#L454-L46315:56
<whikloj>awoods: so are you okay if I hard code the protected resources and sparql-updates into the profile peter created?15:57
<awoods>whikloj: yes15:58
<whikloj>awoods: oh, well in that case.
<awoods>whikloj: this tool is for building up a tree of protected resources for stakeholders to inspect... and use for further resource creation.15:59
whikloj: hardcoded is fine, particularly if it is done in a way that serves as an example for stakeholders.
<whikloj>awoods: ok, I'll work in that direction
<awoods>whikloj or ruebot: do you know how to ssh into a vagrant box with the syntax: ssh vagrant@127.0.0.1 ?16:11
<whikloj>awoods: ssh vagrant@localhost -p 222216:12
awoods: password = vagrant16:13
<awoods>whikloj++
<ruebot>whikloj++16:16
<awoods>osmandin: ping16:17
<ruebot>awoods: https://github.com/Islandora-Labs/islandora_vagrant#connect -- you can crib from there if you want
<osmandin>awoods: what's up
<awoods>osmandin: I was going to ask about ssh'ing into vagrant with Putty
osmandin: have you tried it?
<osmandin>awoods: I can try, I use cygwin16:18
<awoods>osmandin: do you have Putty installed?
osmandin: I am guessing more folks will have Putty than cygwin16:19
<osmandin>awoods: yes; just need to figure out how to make a local connection
<awoods>osmandin: if you have vagrant running, the ssh port will be 2222
osmandin: and the username=vagrant, password=vagrant
<osmandin>awoods: thanks. let me give it a try.
<awoods>osmandin: we would like to provide these tips to workshop attendees16:20
* github-ff joins16:21
[fcrepo-transform] ruebot opened pull request #2: Add README; description and maintainers. Address FCREPO-1745. (master...FCREPO-1745) http://git.io/vcu3U
* github-ff leaves
* osmandin leaves16:22
<ruebot>awoods, acoburn, whikloj: shall i create a jira ticket to add travisci configuration to fcrepo-transform -- i can take care of that if y'all would like.
<acoburn>ruebot++16:25
* dhlamb joins
<awoods>ruebot++
osmandin: any luck?16:26
* osmandin joins16:27
<awoods>osmandin: any luck?
<ruebot>awoods: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1759 -- pull request coming16:28
<awoods>ruebot: got it
<osmandin>awoods: My vagrant installation is not compatible. I'm installing a newer one.
<awoods>osmandin: sorry for the trouble
<osmandin>awoods: np.16:29
* dhlamb leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-transform] ruebot opened pull request #3: Add TravisCI configuration. Address FCREPO-1759. (master...FCREPO-1759) http://git.io/vcuGx
* github-ff leaves
* osmandin leaves16:30
* osmandin joins16:33
awoods: I was able to ssh into vagrant from putty.16:35
<ruebot>awoods, acoburn, whikloj: i'll update https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/pull/2 -- to include the shiny travis badge
<whikloj>ruebot++
thanks
<ruebot>now to just settle on the language for the description - https://github.com/ruebot/fcrepo-transform/tree/FCREPO-1745 - :-)16:38
<awoods>osmandin: perfect, thanks16:41
* dwilcox_ leaves16:48
* osmandin leaves
* github-ff joins16:56
[fcrepo4] yinlinchen opened pull request #915: Splash-page link to registry (master...FCREPO-1593) http://git.io/vcuBY
* github-ff leaves
* ksclarke leaves17:03
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-transform] acoburn pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/vcu07
fcrepo-transform/master 7e5965e nruest: Add TravisCI configuration. Address FCREPO-1759.
fcrepo-transform/master 22327da Aaron Coburn: Merge pull request #3 from ruebot/FCREPO-1759...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins17:09
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#6 (master - 22327da : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/0b5839af6419...22327dadc612
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/83197486
* travis-ci leaves
* acoburn leaves17:16
* dwilcox joins17:20
* umgrosscol leaves17:35
* dhlamb joins17:38
* dhlamb leaves17:43
* whikloj leaves17:57
* dwilcox leaves17:59
* github-ff joins18:03
[fcrepo-transform] acoburn pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/vcuMM
fcrepo-transform/master ad83ce1 nruest: Add README; description and maintainers. Address FCREPO-1745.
fcrepo-transform/master 22ced59 Aaron Coburn: Merge pull request #2 from ruebot/FCREPO-1745...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins18:08
fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform#8 (master - 22ced59 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/compare/22327dadc612...22ced59400a4
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-exts/fcrepo-transform/builds/83207151
* travis-ci leaves
* dhlamb joins19:15
* the_mgt_ joins19:50
* the_mgt leaves19:53
* umgrosscol joins
* awead_away leaves20:01
* umgrosscol leaves21:49
* dhlamb leaves23:16
* jgpawletko leaves23:37