Log of the #fcrepo channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* jgpawletko leaves01:19
* jgpawletko joins07:23
* dwilcox joins07:37
* mhwood joins08:17
* awead joins
* awead leaves08:20
* awead joins08:23
* awead leaves08:26
* dwilcox leaves08:29
* awead joins08:33
* whikloj joins09:04
* acoburn joins09:05
* ksclarke joins09:17
* barmintor joins10:15
* dwilcox joins10:36
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4-T2 build #270: UNSTABLE in 4 min 59 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-T2/270/10:53
* mhwood leaves
* ajs6f joins10:58
* jrgriffiniii joins11:00
* osmandin joins
<ajs6f>I'm here.11:02
* escowles joins
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2015-06-18+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting11:04
<ajs6f>If you're on the call, please put your name on the meeting page above.11:07
* harshau joins11:08
<ajs6f>More standards, less code.11:09
* dshalvi joins11:16
<ajs6f>Was there any good beer in Indianaplois?11:18
<dshalvi>"Ride the Bride" was a pretty good beer at the Monday social11:19
<ajs6f>Who makes that? (what a name!)
<escowles>ajs6f: sunking released cans of an oud bruin: http://www.sunkingbrewing.com/cherry-busey.html
<ajs6f>Oh, jeez, these names!11:20
escowles: Yes. But we can support those things without bringing Containers into the mix.11:22
<dshalvi>ajs6f: Bare Hands Brewery in South Bend
<ajs6f>dhslavi++11:23
* jrgriffiniii leaves11:25
* jrgriffiniii joins11:27
<ajs6f>Is anyone hearing Ben distort?11:32
<barmintor>I really am no longer calling into these
yes, I have the wiki page
no, nothing makes me itch about option ii11:33
<ajs6f>barmintor: Does anything make you itch about option 1 IF we disallow linking in preexisting resources? (Only freshly created resources.)11:34
<barmintor>I don’t understand how option I and II are exclusive11:36
all the stuff about headers is in option I, not addressed in II
<ajs6f>barmintor: I don't thinking they are exclusive, but why would we want to do more work than needed.
<barmintor>option I.6 is the option
<ajs6f>Optional<T>11:37
<barmintor>ajs6f: There is a language in Lyo about indicating that the subject of a LDPR *is* another subject URI
<ajs6f>barmintor: Are you saying you don't want Containers for descriptions?
<barmintor>ajs6f: no11:38
<ajs6f>barmintor: What does that mean?
<barmintor>ajs6f: that escowles is not necessarily wrong about the subjects
<ajs6f>barmintor: Sorry, what does "the subject of a LDPR" mean?
barminotr: Is this some kind of "aboutness" that we haven't defined?11:39
<barmintor>the understood subject of the LDPR describging the LDPNR
I beg someone to look at what Lyo and Marmotta do, I haven’t heard anything about that
<ajs6f>Again, what is the "subject of the LDPR "? I understand the subject of a triple. I don't understand (yet) the subject of a graph.11:40
<barmintor>the subject of all the triples in the graph, Mr SpecificPants
<ajs6f>barmintor: How does that need to be indicated in any way? Isn't that explicit?11:41
<barmintor>I am struggling to explain myself, so I’ll try to make some time to dig my Lyo/hydra stuff out and post an example graph to the list11:42
<ajs6f>barmintor++11:43
* barmintor is an accomplished file-shover11:44
* osmandin leaves
<ajs6f>That's dirty!
* awead leaves11:46
<whikloj>awoods: I'm also interested but not available right now...maybe 4.2.211:57
ruebot++11:59
<escowles>ruebot++
<ajs6f>ruebot++
<acoburn>ruebot++
<barmintor>meeting at 12pm, hugs to everyone, gotta go. ruebot++12:00
<ruebot>yall++
<awoods>acoburn: Is the review/merge of this ticket on your radar? https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-153512:02
<acoburn>awoods: yes it is — it will happen this afternoon
<awoods>acoburn: just checking. no rush.
* harshau leaves12:03
<awoods>escowles: There is this ticket: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-154012:04
<ruebot>awoods: can you point me to the release manager documentation?12:05
<awoods>ruebot: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Fedora+Release+Process12:06
* harsha joins12:07
<awoods>ruebot: Normally the release manager would be a project committer... but if the committers indicate on-list that having you play the role on an interim basis is ok, then we should be fine.12:08
* harsha leaves
<ruebot>awoods: cool. looks like i need to sign up for a few accounts :-)
<awoods>ruebot: mostly on sonatype
ruebot: once you have a user-id, let me know and I will send the SonaType folks a note to give you the proper permissions.12:09
* harsha joins
* harsha leaves
<ruebot>awoods: how do i create an account? i'm not seeing anything obvious.12:10
<awoods>ruebot: https://issues.sonatype.org/12:11
* harsha joins
* harsha leaves
* awead joins12:14
* awead leaves
<awoods>jrgriffiniii: ping
<ruebot>awoods: account create: nruest12:15
created*
<jrgriffiniii>awoods: Sorry, yes?12:17
<awoods>jrgriffiniii: I see that you have two duraspace confluence accounts. Do you want them both? Shall I remove one?12:18
<jrgriffiniii>awoods: Ah, yes. Please remove griffinj.
<awoods>jrgriffiniii: done12:19
<jrgriffiniii>awoods: Thank you.
<awoods>jrgriffiniii: Also, I was wondering if you would be interested in getting engaged with a particular part of the Fedora codebase? or specific feature?12:20
<jrgriffiniii>awoods: Yes please, I certainly would. However, I must evaluate my availability for this sprint before I can commit to any particular feature.12:21
<awoods>jrgriffiniii: Please let me know if/when I can help ease you into the flow.12:22
<jrgriffiniii>awoods: Would an update by early next week be permissible? If you would prefer feedback far more quickly, I can expedite this by as early as this afternoon.
* dshalvi leaves12:25
<awoods>jrgriffiniii: No rush. Work on your own timeline.12:26
<jrgriffiniii>awoods: Understood, thank you again.12:27
<awoods>jrgriffiniii: The thanks belongs to you.12:28
* escowles leaves13:04
* awead joins13:09
* dwilcox leaves13:52
* awead leaves13:54
* awead joins13:55
* barmintor leaves14:00
* acoburn leaves14:28
* acoburn joins14:31
* awead leaves14:37
* awead joins14:40
* awead leaves14:41
* awead joins14:42
* awead leaves14:43
* osmandin joins14:47
awoods:ping14:48
* osmandin leaves14:59
* osmandin joins
* awead joins15:04
* acoburn leaves
<awoods>osmandin15:20
<osmandin>awoods: what's the fate of https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/811 ?
<awoods>osmandin: It looks good. I have some specific requests for more inline comments, but it should be good to go after that.15:26
<osmandin>awoods: ok, thanks.
<awoods>osmandin: I will manually check the functionality in just a moment. Assuming all is well, we can move this forward once you have responded to the github review comments. I would also like to get adolski's verification.15:35
<osmandin>awoods: Thanks.15:36
* osmandin leaves15:49
<awoods>ruebot: sonatype has granted you the goods.15:56
* jmignault joins
<awoods>osmandin: Did you manually test your PR-811?16:00
osmandin: When I execute the exact scenario outlined by adolski, I get undesired results. https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/issues/75216:01
osmandin: https://gist.github.com/awoods/aee217a5929bd2c81de016:02
* awead leaves16:03
<awoods>osmandin: I would expect a 400 BadRequest response, and not stacktrace thrown to the client.
osmandin: I would expect a 400 BadRequest response, and no stacktrace thrown to the client.
* awead joins16:06
* acoburn joins16:07
* osmandin joins16:10
<awoods>osmandin: see comments directed at you while you were gone: http://irclogs.fcrepo.org/2015-06-18.html16:15
<osmandin>awoods: Oh, thanks.16:16
awoods: I did manually check with a different file and do not recall the 500. I'd expect that it would throw 400, so I'll take another look.16:17
<awoods>osmandin: I suspect the "BadRequestException" is getting caught higher in the stack and turned into a 500.16:18
osmandin: The issue is likely in this logic: https://github.com/osmandin/fcrepo4/blob/1409/fcrepo-http-api/src/main/java/org/fcrepo/http/api/FedoraLdp.java#L369-L38116:22
osmandin: putting the debugger on it will show what is happening immediately.16:23
<osmandin>awoods: yes, I'm trying to see what block is getting executed
awoods: It seems the expected exception cause was relied upon but not set. Sorry about the trouble.16:28
<awoods>osmandin: no trouble. Will you have time to add a commit?16:29
<osmandin>awoods: Yes, but most likely tomorrow morning. Does that work for you?
<awoods>osmandin: works for me... since that ticket had dropped off my radar ;)16:30
<osmandin>awoods: Ok, thanks. I'll update the ticket as soon as I'm done tomorrow.16:31
* osmandin leaves16:38
* awead leaves16:41
* ajs6f leaves16:44
<ruebot>awoods: cool. i can log into https://oss.sonatype.org/#welcome now :-)16:47
<awoods>ruebot: feels pretty good, right?16:48
ruebot: The next step is to update your maven settings.xml16:49
<ruebot>awoods: maybe. :-)
awoods: i see an error here: https://jira.duraspace.org/plugins/servlet/project-config/FCREPO/versions16:50
<awoods>ruebot: you mean there is no 4.2.1?16:51
<ruebot>awoods: nope. "Error: You cannot edit the configuration of this project."
<awoods>ruebot: I updated your permissions... you may need to logout/in16:54
<ruebot>awoods: same thing. logged out and back in.
<awoods>ruebot: check again in about 10min... sometimes it takes a moment for the permissions to propagate.16:55
<ruebot>awoods: aye16:56
<awoods>ruebot: is that Canadian for something?
<ruebot>awoods: eh? :-P17:01
awoods: i can see the page now.
<awoods>ruebot: glad to hear it.17:02
* github-ff joins17:03
[fcrepo4] acoburn pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/vL23D
fcrepo4/master 7fefb02 Andrew Woods: Remove bundle export of 'org.modeshape' packages...
fcrepo4/master 211fd6d Aaron Coburn: Merge branch 'awoods-fcrepo-1535'
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] acoburn closed pull request #813: Remove bundle export of 'org.modeshape' packages (master...fcrepo-1535) http://git.io/vIb4S
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>ruebot: If you do not know where it is, you can use the following command to find your settings.xml17:04
cd fcrepo4; mvn -X |grep "user settings"
<ruebot>awoods++17:06
<awoods>ruebot: or maybe better:17:07
mvn -X |grep "settings.xml"
ruebot: for me, there are two locations in play... and the "global setting" is the one that is used.17:08
<ruebot>awoods: i got the one in my home dir ./m217:13
awoods: shall i add my key and fingerprint here? https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FCREPO/Fedora+Contributors
<awoods>ruebot: that would be deluxe.17:14
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-camel-toolbox] acoburn opened pull request #35: implementation of a fixity checking service (master...fcrepo-1589) http://git.io/vL2CP
* github-ff leaves
<ruebot>awoods: cool. i'll take care of that shortly. gonna disappear to work out now.17:15
<awoods>ruebot: pump it!
* travis-ci joins17:20
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf#1 (feature-file - 2ab5a92 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/compare/d095acb655d6...2ab5a927e56e
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/builds/67436636
* travis-ci leaves
* jrgriffiniii leaves17:26
* travis-ci joins17:30
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3710 (master - 211fd6d : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/a5b7037d1ec0...211fd6d7ff4e
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/67434750
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins17:31
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf#3 (feature-file - 0d69371 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/compare/2ab5a927e56e...0d693712cb9a
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/builds/67438093
* travis-ci leaves
* jgpawletko leaves17:32
* acoburn leaves17:37
* jmignault leaves17:42
* jgpawletko joins17:51
* jrgriffiniii joins17:57
* whikloj leaves
* jrgriffiniii leaves17:59
<ruebot>awoods: fyi mikeAtUva's key is expired -- This key has expired! Unable to sign.18:05
<awoods>ruebot: thanks... we will have to ping mikeAtUVa tomorrow.18:06
ruebot: that was a fast workout.
<ruebot>awoods: 25 minute run.18:07
awoods: now i have to cook dinner. i'll be around tomorrow morning if we need to do any other prep. :-)
<awoods>cheers18:08
* ksclarke leaves18:33
* f4jenkins leaves18:47
* ff_logger leaves
* f4jenkins joins18:48
* jgpawletko leaves18:52
* jrgriffiniii joins18:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves18:59
* jrgriffiniii joins19:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves19:59
* awead joins20:55
* jrgriffiniii joins20:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves21:00
* jgpawletko joins21:24
* awead leaves21:46
* jrgriffiniii joins21:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves21:59
* awead joins22:03
* awead leaves22:15
* jrgriffiniii joins22:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves23:00
* jrgriffiniii joins23:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves00:00
* jrgriffiniii joins00:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves01:00
* jrgriffiniii joins01:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves01:59
* jrgriffiniii joins02:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves02:59
* jrgriffiniii joins03:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves03:59
* jrgriffiniii joins04:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves04:59
* jrgriffiniii joins05:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves05:59
* awead joins06:13
* jrgriffiniii joins06:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves06:59
* awead leaves07:47
* jrgriffiniii joins07:57
* jrgriffiniii leaves07:59
* mhwood joins08:18
* acoburn joins08:33
* ksclarke joins08:44
* awead joins08:45
* jrgriffiniii joins08:58
* jrgriffiniii leaves08:59
* whikloj joins
* jrgriffiniii joins09:18
* awead leaves09:31
* awead joins09:43
* jrgriffiniii leaves09:48
* jrgriffiniii joins09:49
* awead leaves10:03
* awead joins
* dwilcox joins
* awead leaves10:04
* osmandin joins10:06
* awead joins10:18
* dwilcox leaves10:24
* dwilcox joins10:25
* dwilcox leaves10:26
* scossu joins10:42
* escowles joins10:43
* dwilcox joins10:49
* escowles leaves10:52
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!
Project fcrepo4-T2 build #271: FIXED in 4 min 54 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-T2/271/
Aaron Coburn: Remove bundle export of 'org.modeshape' packages
* mhwood leaves10:53
* dwilcox leaves11:07
<whikloj>awoods: is there a reason that the grizzly-http-servlet seems to appear twice in some pom.xml files?11:19
<awoods>whikloj: I would have to look11:21
<whikloj>https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-integration-rdf/pom.xml#L70-L77
awoods: Probably doesn't make much difference, just wondering as my maven knowledge is limited and I'm looking at that grizzly issue.11:23
<awoods>whikloj: I will also give it a look in a few minutes.
whikloj: how did you run the LDP test suite against a local F4?11:51
<whikloj>awoods: downloaded it from github11:52
awoods: setup the basic, direct and indirect containers based on the fcrepo-integration-ldp setup and then ran the testsuite against the appropriate container.
<awoods>whikloj: tricky. ...trying now.11:53
* awead leaves11:54
<whikloj>awoods: some helpers https://gist.github.com/whikloj/372bb17dbf16d44e638011:55
<awoods>whikloj: I am taking a different approach... using the tests in the codebase.12:00
<whikloj>awoods: gotcha
<awoods>whikloj: in any case, I see the difference in test results.12:01
<whikloj>awoods: running the ldp-testsuite jar is finicky, I discovered you have to pass --auth "" if you don't use authentication.12:02
<awoods>whikloj: I just renamed LdpTestSuiteIT.java to LdpTestSuiteTest.java, and commented out the class annotations.12:03
<whikloj>awoods: see...I'm not a java guy
<awoods>whatever12:04
<whikloj>hahaha
awoods: I just noticed that the web.xml in fcrepo-integration-ldp has a url-pattern of /*, in fcrepo-webapp it's /rest/*. I made them both /rest/* and testing12:19
<awoods>whikloj: it is interesting, running the ldp test suite on the master branch normally and also against a local install generates different errors.
<whikloj>awoods: I guess that's why it is only informative12:20
<awoods>whikloj: the "rest" is left off of fcrepo-integration-ldp because when the integration test is run, there is no "rest" context.
<whikloj>awoods: okay but then /static would get picked up by the JAX-RS servlet, no?12:21
<awoods>whikloj: correct, good point.
<whikloj>awoods: can you add a default mapping for /static first or would it get overwritten?12:22
<awoods>whikloj: not sure
whikloj: I wonder if the fcr:assets approach will allow us put a nail in this.12:23
<whikloj>awoods: probably, but where is the fun in that12:24
<awoods>whikloj: the fun is in not banging one's head throughout the weekend.
* scossu leaves12:27
* scossu joins
<awoods>whikloj: I see that the fcrepo-ldp-integration never starts nor knows anything about fcrepo-webapp.
whikloj: it has no way of seeing the new static rdf pages.
<whikloj>awoods: no it starts the org.fcrepo.http.commons.test.util.ContainerWrapper12:28
<awoods>whikloj: exactly
<whikloj>awoods: so perhaps we need to map the directory to the /static path in ContainerWrapper?12:29
<awoods>whikloj: something like that...12:30
whikloj: or maybe we create another project module that holds those static pages... brainstorming.12:31
<whikloj>awoods: or we do the fcr:asset thing12:32
<awoods>whikloj: as a sanity check. maybe start by copying the static pages into the fcrepo-integration-ldp resources folder
<whikloj>awoods: good call
* scossu leaves12:44
* awead joins12:46
<awoods>whikloj: let's go with fcr:assests12:50
whikloj: let's go with fcr:assets
<whikloj>awoods: ok, I can't even figure out how to tell Grizzly where the webapp root is anyways
* travis-ci joins13:03
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf#5 (master - 8e191d1 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/compare/ed418df52ed3...8e191d1bfa75
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/builds/67554904
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>acoburn: as a note, any git/maven project that we will eventually release needs an scm section in its pom.xml, like: https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/commit/8e191d1bfa7509d598a2ba04ab095b1f96edfc0613:06
<acoburn>awoods: thanks, I'll add a PR for that13:07
<awoods>acoburn: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-camel/blob/master/pom.xml#L370-L385
<acoburn>awoods: perfect!
<awoods>acoburn: and https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-camel/blob/master/pom.xml#L113-L11813:08
acoburn: please also follow the travis.yml pattern found in all of the other projects, like: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-camel/blob/master/.travis.yml13:09
acoburn: specifically, running javadocs
acoburn: unless there will be not java code in the project.13:10
<acoburn>awoods: and what if there are no javadocs?
awoods: right…. there's no java code in this project
<awoods>acoburn: that makes sense
* travis-ci joins13:22
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf#6 (maven-scm - 1e989e7 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/commit/1e989e770c05
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/builds/67556837
* travis-ci leaves
<acoburn>awoods: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1586
* travis-ci joins13:28
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf#8 (master - 6917448 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/compare/8e191d1bfa75...691744864324
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-karaf/builds/67557322
* travis-ci leaves
* awead leaves13:32
<awoods>acoburn: regarding https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-158913:35
* awead joins
<awoods>acoburn: I am trying to determine how to actually run the fixity service...
<acoburn>awoods: do you have the fcrepo-reindexer service running?13:36
<awoods>acoburn: is it just by calling /reindexing ?
acoburn: I am not running anything... just reading/reviewing
<acoburn>awoods: it's the same as with reindexing solr/triplestore
awoods: but you need to pass in the name of the fixity service13:37
<awoods>acoburn: I am not seeing that mentioned in any of the README files
<acoburn>** looking through README files **
awoods: looks like I forgot to add that. I'll amend the PR13:39
* jgpawletko_away leaves13:40
<acoburn>awoods: it also looks like there are some javadoc errors in the triplestore indexer, should I put those changes in a separate PR?13:41
<awoods>acoburn: yes. Keeping the "non-functional" commits separate is helpful.13:43
* scossu joins13:49
* github-ff joins14:05
[fcrepo-camel-toolbox] acoburn opened pull request #36: added comments to test utility class (master...fcrepo-1592) http://git.io/vLoAR
* github-ff leaves
<acoburn>awoods: it looks like I need to get in the habit of running mvn javadoc:test-aggregate14:07
<awoods>acoburn: we all do... it gets run by the release machinery. And it is no fun having a release paused for javadoc errors.14:09
* awead leaves14:14
* awead joins
* awead leaves14:26
* awead joins
* dwilcox joins14:27
* github-ff joins14:57
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/vLKGS
fcrepo4/master 74b6253 osmandin: Add check for problematic SPARQL Update statement...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins14:58
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #811: Add check for problematic SPARQL Update statement (master...1409) http://git.io/vIf6F
* github-ff leaves
* scossu leaves15:14
<f4jenkins>Project migration-utils build #115: UNSTABLE in 1 min 37 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/migration-utils/115/15:16
Yippee, build fixed!15:18
Project fcrepo4-release-tests build #240: FIXED in 1 min 22 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-release-tests/240/
* travis-ci joins15:19
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3717 (master - 74b6253 : osmandin): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/211fd6d7ff4e...74b625372e39
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/67570281
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox leaves15:37
* awead leaves15:56
* awead joins
<awoods>acoburn: which version of karaf are you using?15:57
* awead leaves15:58
<acoburn>awoods: 3.0.316:01
<awoods>acoburn: hmm
<acoburn>awoods: what are you trying to do?16:02
<awoods>acoburn: simply:
feature:repo-add mvn:org.fcrepo.camel/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/LATEST/xml/features
feature:install fcrepo-fixity
<acoburn>awoods: try replacing LATEST with 4.2.1-SNAPSHOT16:03
<awoods>acoburn: but I get class not found errors when install fcrepo-fixity
acoburn: ok
acoburn: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.naming.InvalidNameException not found by org.apache.httpcomponents.httpclient [119]16:05
acoburn: I can just use the webapp version in the meantime16:06
<acoburn>awoods: I need to rebuild that branch….16:07
<awoods>acoburn: no worries. I/we can work through it some other time.
...as long as I can test the functionality with the webapp16:08
<acoburn>awoods: the webapp should work. at least it did yesterday for me :)
awoods: I'm getting that error, too. I'll need to look into it next week, though16:10
<awoods>acoburn: if the webapp works should I push the commit, or would you rather work through the karaf issue before committing to master?16:11
<acoburn>awoods: we should figure out the karaf issue first
<awoods>acoburn: sounds good
<acoburn>awoods: it's really easy — it's just a matter of making sure the bundles are properly imported16:12
awoods: but I'm on my way out for the day....
<awoods>acoburn: I have guests coming in town soon as well
<acoburn>awoods: have a nice weekend
* acoburn leaves
<awoods>whikloj: is your plan to implement the fcr:assets approach?16:26
<whikloj>awoods: yep working on it now
<awoods>whikloj: just doing Friday afternoon housekeeping
<whikloj>awoods: np16:27
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-camel-toolbox] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/vLKFn
fcrepo-camel-toolbox/master 730ac64 Aaron Coburn: added comments to test utility class
fcrepo-camel-toolbox/master c60d353 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #36 from acoburn/fcrepo-1592...
* github-ff leaves
* osmandin leaves16:30
* jgpawletko joins16:34
* travis-ci joins16:37
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox#105 (master - c60d353 : Andrew Woods): The build was fixed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/compare/795097f6b455...c60d353f61d9
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/builds/67581029
* travis-ci leaves
* scossu joins17:28
* scossu1 joins17:30
* scossu leaves17:34
* jgpawletko leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods opened pull request #816: Add test that should pass... but does not :( (master...fcrepo-1409.redo) http://git.io/vL6Gq
* github-ff leaves
* scossu1 leaves17:36
* github-ff joins17:45
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/vL6ci
fcrepo4/master 50a04b5 Andrew Woods: Revert "Add check for problematic SPARQL Update statement"...
* github-ff leaves
* whikloj leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4 build #2907: UNSTABLE in 8 min 42 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2907/17:54
awoods: Revert "Add check for problematic SPARQL Update statement"
* travis-ci joins18:06
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3719 (master - 50a04b5 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/74b625372e39...50a04b588bc4
Build details : https://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/67591474
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!18:10
Project fcrepo4 build #2908: FIXED in 9 min 4 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2908/
Yippee, build fixed!18:18
Project migration-utils build #116: FIXED in 1 min 44 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/migration-utils/116/
* ksclarke leaves18:42