Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* dwilcox_ leaves01:38
* escowles leaves02:46
* barmintor leaves05:27
* barmintor joins05:29
* escowles joins07:22
* dhlamb joins08:18
* acoburn joins08:40
* ksclarke joins08:49
* osmandin joins08:55
* MohamedAR joins09:20
* MohamedAR1 joins09:22
* MohamedAR leaves09:24
* dwilcox joins09:49
<ruebot>awoods: we moved our fuseki install in islandora_vagrant to the deployable war yesterday. would you like me to do the same for fedora4_vagrant?09:54
<awoods>ruebot: as opposed to the standalone fuseki?09:55
<ruebot>awoods: yeah. really, preference whether you want it in Tomcat -- https://github.com/Islandora-Labs/islandora/blob/7.x-2.x/install/fuseki.sh09:57
<awoods>ruebot: Are there clear advantages in your mind for the war install over the standalone?09:58
thoughts escowles? acoburn? MohamedAR1?09:59
<escowles>awoods: ruebot: one clear advantage is being able to use tomcat container auth for the triplestore
which supports the "can't delete audit events" requirement
<acoburn>if everything else is in tomcat, it seems to make sense to put fuseki there, too10:00
* ajs6f1 joins
<acoburn>that way there are fewer separate services running
<ruebot>less ports to worry about too10:01
<ajs6f1>awoods: Trying to make a list: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Other+IRC+services10:02
* dwilcox leaves10:04
<escowles>@karma10:05
<ajs6f1>karma10:06
karma@
<escowles>ajs6f1: i still see a pivotal-bot_ hanging around
<ajs6f1>escowles: Yes, but should we keep it?.
<escowles>ajs6f1: probably not since we've switched to jira...
<ajs6f1>escowles: I kind of don't want to know about what's happing in Pivotal.10:07
<awoods>ajs6f1: things have slowed down there
<ajs6f1>awoods: I thought you froze it entirely?
awoods: There's a stub page for IRC logging that you made. Do you want to merge it into this new one?10:08
<awoods>ajs6f1: the irc stub page was intended to document the setup process... which seems different than your inventory page.10:10
<ajs6f1>awoods: Okay.
<osmandin>afk10:12
<awoods>ruebot: getting back to your question, that would be great if you could "do the same" for fcrepo4_vagrant. Thanks!10:13
<ruebot>awoods: do you want me to do it under the auspice or a JIRA ticket, or a just a plain old pull request?10:17
<awoods>ruebot: jira please10:18
ruebot: we use jira as a single point of tracking project work, and as the source for release notes.
<ruebot>awoods: same (almost all the time) in islandoraland10:19
awoods: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1467 -- if you want to mark up the ticket anymore.10:21
<awoods>ruebot: you know I do
ruebot: done, thanks.10:22
<ajs6f1>awoods: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/2009/10/jira-notification-system-for-irc-using.html10:24
Uses our favorite integration toolkit.10:25
<awoods>ajs6f1: JIRA/IRC notifications would be nice.10:26
<ajs6f1>awoods: Can Duraspace run a camel instance next to Jira?
<awoods>ajs6f1: I know UMd is interested in larger scale camel infrastructure, it maybe a good fit.10:27
<ajs6f1>awoods: Fine by me.
<awoods>MohamedAR1: thoughts?
<MohamedAR1>awoods: We definitely are interested in setting up a generic camel service, but we are still in the investigation phase. I check with Ben for his thoughts.10:31
<awoods>MohamedAR1: thanks. Please let me/us know what Ben says... or if he would like to chat in some more detail.10:32
* whikloj joins10:39
<awoods>[standup]:10:42
- Reviewing/merging completed tickets
- Creating/Working Fedora3.8.1 Java8 ticket
- https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/hydra/LDP+Best+Practices+Subgroup
<acoburn>[standup]10:43
- Finished https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1452
- Working https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1466
<escowles>[standup]10:44
finished https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1455
started https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1456
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1425 is on hold until we do a release - since the phase 2 work is going smoothly so far, I'm leaning towards waiting for that before doing a release, and then asking for review of phase 1 and 2 approaches at the same time10:45
MohamedAR1: standup report?10:46
<awoods>escowles: in thinking more about it, we can easily update fcrepo4-vagrant to use "pre-release" (i.e. snapshot) artifacts for phase1 testing.10:47
<escowles>awoods: that sounds even better -- test now, but release when phase 1 & 2 are both ready
<awoods>escowles: I will add that to my today's list.10:48
<MohamedAR1>[standup]10:50
- Working https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1426
created fcrepo-audit module and porting the initial audit code to it.10:51
<awoods>MohamedAR1: are you creating fcrepo-audit as a standalone, pluggable module? or as a part of the core codebase?10:53
<MohamedAR1>awoods: part of the core codebase
<awoods>MohamedAR1: hmm. I am thinking it is not "core". Thoughts, others?10:54
<ajs6f1>Definitely NOT core.
<escowles>awoods: do we want to build additional war artifact(s) with it enabled?10:56
my concern is making it easy to enable, since it was a core f3 feature and I expect a significant number of adopters
<awoods>awoods: fcrepo-webapp-plus should help with that.10:57
<ajs6f1>awoods is now talking to himself. Not a good sign.
<escowles>awoods: that sounds fine to me: so non-core, but part of fcrepo-webapp-plus packages
<awoods>escowles: that sounds like the approach for this and similar modules. We want to keep the main codebase trim.10:58
escowles: there is the release headache aspect of many modules, however.10:59
escowles: oh well
<escowles>awoods: pick your poison -- i'm happy with core-but-disabled or non-core-but-conveniently-packaged
<ajs6f1>awoods: This is where we turn to our full-featured and easy-to-configure modularization framework.11:00
<awoods>escowles: option 2
ajs6f1/osmandin: where do we stand with: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-141111:03
<osmandin>awoods: I think the last thing was trying to figure out where that mysterious triple is coming from11:04
<awoods>osmandin: can you point me to the mysterious triple?11:05
<osmandin>awoods: I wasn't able to get Prefer header to work on it.
* github-ff joins11:06
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 3 new commits to master: http://git.io/vvgdJ
fcrepo4/master e2f0421 Kevin Glover: Update mode-root.vsl...
fcrepo4/master 60e3cf6 Kevin Glover: Add container element to title
fcrepo4/master 51c1704 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #746 from kevinglover/master...
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>osmandin: can you point me to the mysterious triple?11:07
<osmandin>awoods: # Logback: the reliable, generic, fast and flexible logging framework.
# Copyright (C) 1999-2010, QOS.ch. All rights reserved.
#
# See http://logback.qos.ch/license.html for the applicable licensing
# conditions.
# This SQL script creates the required tables by ch.qos.logback.classic.db.DBAppender.
#
# It is intended for MySQL databases. It has been tested on MySQL 5.1.37
# on Linux
BEGIN;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS logging_event_property;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS logging_event_exception;
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS logging_event;
COMMIT;
BEGIN;
CREATE TABLE logging_event
(
timestmp BIGINT NOT NULL,
formatted_message TEXT NOT NULL,
logger_name VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,
level_string VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,
thread_name VARCHAR(254),
reference_flag SMALLINT,
arg0 VARCHAR(254),11:08
arg1 VARCHAR(254),
<awoods>osmandin: what in the world are you up to?
<osmandin> arg2 VARCHAR(254),
arg3 VARCHAR(254),
caller_filename VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,
caller_class VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,
caller_method VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,
caller_line CHAR(4) NOT NULL,
event_id BIGINT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY
);
COMMIT;
BEGIN;
CREATE TABLE logging_event_property
(
event_id BIGINT NOT NULL,
mapped_key VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,
mapped_value TEXT,
PRIMARY KEY(event_id, mapped_key),
FOREIGN KEY (event_id) REFERENCES logging_event(event_id)
);
COMMIT;
BEGIN;
CREATE TABLE logging_event_exception
(
event_id BIGINT NOT NULL,
i SMALLINT NOT NULL,
trace_line VARCHAR(254) NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY(event_id, i),
FOREIGN KEY (event_id) REFERENCES logging_event(event_id)
);
COMMIT;11:09
awoods: sorry, it's in the comments section in the ticket. I can't seem to get a link to it.
awoods: sorry, wrong copy/paste
https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1411
<awoods>osmandin: are you talking about: http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/repository#jcr/xml, http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label, "jcr/xml"^^http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string>
<osmandin>awoods: Yes, thx.
awoods: any idea on this?11:19
<awoods>osmandin: looking
* travis-ci joins11:25
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3569 (master - 51c1704 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/ceacc9832890...51c17046a8f7
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/58613816
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>osmandin/ajs6f1: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-http-api/src/main/java/org/fcrepo/http/api/url/HttpApiResources.java#L115-L12811:26
<ajs6f1>awoods/osmandin: The construction of a label triple there looks flat-out wrong to me.11:27
I say we stab it in the belly and leave it in the alley to die.11:42
<awoods>ajs6f1: quite honestly, conneg should be doing our "serialization". I put the jcr/xml export/import under question at this point.11:43
<ajs6f1>awoods++
Fedora's architecture is not the Web architecture, but when Fedora stuff appears as part of the Web, it should be a wholehearted part of the Web.11:44
<barmintor>+1 to that11:45
<awoods>barmintor: you are alive!11:46
<ajs6f1>awoods: Are we willing to say that any serialization that we're going to support (core or add-on) must therefore be uniquely identifiable via standard HTTP conneg? (I have no problem with that.)11:51
<awoods>barmintor, ajs6f1, mikeAtUVa, acoburn: could someone sanity test this ticket/PR?11:52
<ajs6f1>The fcrepo3?11:53
<awoods>ajs6f1: yes
<ajs6f1>That's barmintor's job, I think.
<osmandin>afk
<awoods>run, osmandin
ajs6f1: I think that is a strong position on which to stand.11:54
<ajs6f1>awoods: If all you really want is a successful build on someone else11:56
s machine, I can.
<awoods>that would be great, ajs6f1. thanks.
<ajs6f1>awoods: Give me a bit. Finishing rebasing the Java8 noodle-splosion.11:57
<awoods>ajs6f1: what are you having for lunch?
<ajs6f1>awoods: Chili, rice and strong hot pickles, why?11:58
<awoods>ajs6f1: you sounded like you had lunch on the brain.
<ajs6f1>awoods: No. When you see how many types get touched by Java8, you'll think of noodles too. Luckily, most changes outside the RDF generation kit are just small syntax things.11:59
* github-ff joins12:02
[fcrepo4] ajs6f force-pushed Java8 from b400725 to 776ac3c: http://git.io/F98X
fcrepo4/Java8 99cb2de ajs6f: Step to Java 8
fcrepo4/Java8 8a6f8e5 Aaron Coburn: updated travis-ci configuration
fcrepo4/Java8 7463624 ajs6f: Removing obsolete PermGem flag
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f1>Oh, am I going to be glad to get that merged.
awoods:   https://github.com/fcrepo3/fcrepo/pull/29?
<awoods>ajs6f1: is it done?
<ajs6f1>awoods: What do you mean?12:03
<awoods>ajs6f1: is the F4/Java8 PR done?
ajs6f1: you said, "am I going to be glad to get that merged."
<ajs6f1>awoods: The PR has been ready to merge for weeks. I'm just treading water rebasing. There's no sense in which it's "done".12:04
awoods; There is the matter of checktyles.
<awoods>ajs6f1: checkstyle errors would be a blocker
ajs6f1: yes, https://github.com/fcrepo3/fcrepo/pull/29 is the F3/Java8 PR to be sanity tested12:07
<ajs6f1>awoods: Don't you remember this conv? Checkstyles hasn't been updated for java 8 -> idioms.12:08
There's nothing I can do about that.
* awoods leaves12:10
* awoods joins12:22
* travis-ci joins12:23
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3570 (Java8 - 776ac3c : ajs6f): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/b40072516f39...776ac3cb5014
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/58620521
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>ajs6f1: there must be a j8/checkstyle workaround, no?12:24
<ksclarke>https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/issues/577 is the checkstyle issue, have noticed that myself recently
<ajs6f1>awoods: I don't know.
<ksclarke>other parts of jdk 8 are supported
* ksclarke didn't find a workaround either
<ajs6f1>Maybe there's something about the calculations on that particular form… ?12:25
<ksclarke>I mean you could disable indentions in general but that's a pretty broad stroke12:26
<awoods>ksclarke: it would appear that we are already suppressing indentation checks: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-build-tools/blob/master/src/main/resources/fcrepo-checkstyle/checkstyle-suppressions.xml#L1112:28
<ajs6f1>awoods: That's weird. I could have sworn I've seen Checkstyles beef at me about identation recently. But maybe I'm misremembering.12:29
<awoods>ajs6f1: that is easy to test
<ajs6f1>awoods: But still more effort than I'm going to make.12:30
Here's one of the issues:
https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/issues/377
awoods: The Java8 build of fcrepo3 went fine for me.
<ksclarke>hmm, that's odd (about suppressing indentions)12:31
<awoods>ajs6f1: thanks
<ajs6f1>and then:12:33
https://github.com/checkstyle/checkstyle/issues/577
awoods: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-147012:38
<awoods>ajs6f1: would you like to plug that ticket into the fedora-tech thread? or shall I?12:41
<ajs6f1>awoods: I think it would be better for you to do that. I have a history in this discussion.12:42
<awoods>ajs6f1: will do
<ajs6f1>awoods++12:43
<osmandin>awoods: Is 1411 on hold then -- that is, blocked by removing that triple?13:10
<awoods>osmandin: on a call... but I think we should remove that triple.13:12
osmandin: or change it
* github-ff joins13:27
[fcrepo4] escowles created event-suppression (+1 new commit): http://git.io/vv2xF
fcrepo4/event-suppression 7852d61 Esmé Cowles: Adding SuppressByMixinFilter to suppress events related to nodes with any of a given set of mixins
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins13:28
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #769: Adding SuppressByMixinFilter to suppress events related to nodes with any of a given set of mixins (master...event-suppression) http://git.io/vv2p3
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>osmandin: are you blocked?13:29
<osmandin>awoods: yes. Either that triple needs to go away, or it should be filterable with Prefer.13:30
<awoods>osmandin: make it go away
<osmandin>awoods: as part of the same commit? or different PR?
<awoods>osmandin: as a prerequisite ticket/PR13:31
* travis-ci joins13:44
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3571 (event-suppression - 7852d61 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/7852d6179803
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/58632003
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f1>osmandin: I would rip out the line that awoods found that generates it. I can't think of any reason we need it.
<awoods>on a call
<ajs6f1>Yes, that's why I prefaced my remark with "osmandin:".13:45
<osmandin>ajs6f1: I think the new IRC room would benefit from a "awoods on call" probability calculator.13:46
<ajs6f1>osmandin: awoods is a quantum tech lead. He is both always on call and never in range.
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4-release-tests build #176: UNSTABLE in 1 min 25 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-release-tests/176/13:52
<awoods>back14:11
* github-ff joins14:22
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to event-suppression: http://git.io/vva8r
fcrepo4/event-suppression 89b4821 Esmé Cowles: Simplifying DefaultFilter implementation
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins14:35
[fcrepo4] osmandin opened pull request #770: Remove serialization label triple (master...1471) http://git.io/vvauC
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins14:41
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3573 (event-suppression - 89b4821 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/7852d6179803...89b48211213c
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/58639399
* travis-ci leaves
<whikloj>does anyone see a problem building the URI in the JMS event using the webapp config instead of UriInfo? (https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1259)14:44
<awoods>whikloj: are you suggesting a hardcoded approach vs. a dynamic approach?14:45
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!14:46
Project fcrepo4-release-tests build #177: FIXED in 1 min 25 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-release-tests/177/
<whikloj>awoods: I'm spitballing, and thinking how viable it is to compare the UriInfo built off the request to the web-apps configuration.
awoods: if different, can we send both?
<awoods>whikloj: it sounded like Kevin was able to fix his issue if he made a certain initial request into F4, no?14:47
whikloj: if that is true, I would be inclined to drive down that path to understand why that works.14:48
<whikloj>awoods: this is where if he creates any node internal to the VM then all subsequent nodes are generated with the correct baseUrl?14:49
awoods: I thought I tried that, but let me take another look.14:50
<awoods>whikloj: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1259?focusedCommentId=41675&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-41675
<ajs6f1>I really wish we would stop passing info from HTTP out through events.14:51
<awoods>ajs6f1: in this case, the HTTP info provides the location of updated resources.14:52
ajs6f1: are you suggesting some other approach for getting back to those resources?14:53
<ajs6f1>awoods: No, the HTTP info provides a request URI. In the layers below HTTP, resources are located via JCR paths.
awoods; Yes, there are several.
* awoods all ears
<ajs6f1>awoods: The messagining infrastructure could associate a given event queue with a given repository.14:54
awoods: Or it could maintain a IdentifierTranslator per queue.
<escowles>ajs6f1: but some of the info (e.g. userAgent) is request-scoped, not repository-scoped
<ajs6f1>escowles: Yes. I still don't understand the use case for that info.14:55
escowles: But let's take it as given that its needed.
<escowles>ajs6f1: we have more than one application working on our repository, if there is problematic metadata, we'd like to know which application created it
<ajs6f1>escowles: Then I would expect to see some kind of appropriate construct in FedoraEvent, like "agent" or something.14:56
escowles: and some use made of the JCR machinery to pass the info as needed.
escowles: It worries me that we're making an "end-run" around JCR. I understand that JCR is limited.14:57
<escowles>ajs6f1: that sounds like a better design that what we have now -- but will involve convincing modeshape that it's a good idea
<ajs6f1>escowles: But this is ugly design. We've got an abstraction layer (JCR) that we are penetrating at will.
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/vvaP4
fcrepo4/master 37d02d5 osmandin: Remove serialization label triple...
fcrepo4/master e47c670 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #770 from osmandin/1471...
* github-ff leaves
<escowles>ajs6f1: well, the JCR API does provide the mechanism for "user data"14:59
<ajs6f1>escowles: Is that what we are using?
escowles: And how does it get populated?
<escowles>ajs6f1: yes, the observation manager gives us a place to set it, and the JCR events have an accessor to retrieve it
<awoods>escowles/ajs6f1: user-data is global, not per-request.15:00
<ajs6f1>escowles: Here's another way to think about it: if something is being populated in events, it ought to be "populate-able" whether the original action was from HTTP or not. (Perhaps from Java, for example.) This is pretty visible when it comes time to write tests.
escowles: Otherwise, we should admit up front that Fedora is an HTTP-only application and that all traffic to or from it must transit HTTP.15:01
<escowles>awoods: the user-data is global, but i've tried to do multi-threaded testing to see if I could get crosstalk, and wasn't able to
ajs6f1: we can populate it from the non-HTTP API (using the ObservationManager), though baseURL is pretty HTTP-specific15:02
<ajs6f1>escowles: Yeah, it's things like baseURL that worry me. Perhaps we need to make clear that some JMS headers are "optional" and that ideally, clients of message flows should either respond appropriately or at least fail gracefully when they are not present.15:03
escowles: You want user agent, but I certainly think of it as option.15:04
optinal
Oh, NM.
<escowles>ajs6f1: yes, i agree they should be optional, and consumers of the JMS messages should be robust when headers aren't present
<ajs6f1>escowles: That's half of it. The other half would be to try and stay inside the JCR API. But I'm not sure now whether that is possible, based on the exchange above between you and awoods.15:06
<acoburn>awoods: about https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1466, can I implement those camel routes in scala?15:07
awoods: or does it have to be java?
<awoods>acoburn: let me look at the examples again...15:08
<escowles>awoods: this makes it look like the UserData is session-scoped: http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/observation/Event.html#getUserData()
<ajs6f1>What escowles said.15:09
escowles: Session scoping would support your case, right escowles? You don't need event-scoping.
<escowles>ajs6f1: correct -- session-scoping is fine for what we're passing now (baseURL and userAgent)15:10
<awoods>escowles: indeed, user-data does appear to be session-scoped.15:14
acoburn: you have two examples: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-camel/tree/master/examples15:15
<ajs6f1>escowles: How are we passing that stuff through from HTTP? I know there's a method where we set some fields on JAX-RS resources, but where does it go from there?15:16
<acoburn>But for implementing those "for real" in fcrepo-camel-toolbox, do those need to be in java or can they be in scala?
<awoods>acoburn: one is in scala, the other in java. Are you thinking about making them both scala?
acoburn: personally, I think having scala in the mix will present a maintainability issue for the community.15:17
<acoburn>awoods: that's true. it's probably easiest to stay with java15:18
awoods: just wanted to check
<ajs6f1>I'd like to see some Scala, because I think the community has got to get used to seeing a mix of languages. I wouldn't mind seeing some JRuby, too.
<awoods>acoburn: that is my feeling.
<dhlamb>if it makes you feel any better, i was *this* close to making our middleware 100% scala, but dialed it back to java just to fall in line with the rest of the projects15:19
<awoods>ajs6f1: clearly, the community is stretched.
<ajs6f1>awoods: Yes, that's why putting restrictions on the languages to be employed is problematic.
* awoods sigh15:20
* travis-ci joins15:21
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3576 (master - e47c670 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/51c17046a8f7...e47c6701255f
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/58644010
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins15:27
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to event-suppression: http://git.io/vvabj
fcrepo4/event-suppression 3b3df9e Esmé Cowles: Adding SuppressByMixinFilter IT
* github-ff leaves
* ajs6f1 leaves
* travis-ci joins15:50
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3577 (event-suppression - 3b3df9e : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/89b48211213c...3b3df9eefbca
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/58648625
* travis-ci leaves
* dhlamb leaves15:56
<ruebot>awoods: maybe we shouldn't use fuseki 2.016:00
awoods: when the war unpacks it is missing some css files which break the web interface
<awoods>ruebot: ok, feel free to use a different version in your PR16:03
<ruebot>awoods: we might have to wait until they fix it upstream. i'll figure out how to kick the tires there.16:05
<awoods>ruebot: they:who? it:what?
<ruebot>awoods: (really just trying to figure out how to add the 'test' dataset, but clicking 'add new dataset' in the web interface doesn't do anything)16:06
<awoods>ruebot: wow
<ruebot>awoods: fuseki
awoods: http://localhost:8080/fuseki/css/jquery.dataTables.css 404 not found
<awoods>ruebot: this is an issue indeed. I would assume there is a configuration file that can be included in the war-startup
<ruebot>awoods: and they have a typo on another file
<awoods>ruebot: sloppy16:07
<ruebot>awoods: i was going to use the web interface to get a feel for how it all works. O_o
* github-ff joins16:17
[fcrepo-camel-toolbox] awoods pushed 3 new commits to master: http://git.io/vvVGP
fcrepo-camel-toolbox/master 2b5ce4a Aaron Coburn: Add web-deployable implementation...
fcrepo-camel-toolbox/master 8ffdf40 Aaron Coburn: Remove log4j config as per code review comments...
fcrepo-camel-toolbox/master de4c6d3 Aaron Coburn: Add optional maven configuration info...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins16:18
[fcrepo-camel-toolbox] awoods closed pull request #13: added web-deployable implementation (master...fcrepo-1452) http://git.io/vvnsE
* github-ff leaves
<ruebot>awoods: it was shiro16:20
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox#37 (master - de4c6d3 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/compare/a4a345ce044e...de4c6d3b466c
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/builds/58656058
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins16:30
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to event-suppression: http://git.io/vvVlt
fcrepo4/event-suppression c8c6bfd Esmé Cowles: Updating IT to use awaitility instead of just counting events processed
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>acoburn/barmintor/osmandin: would one of you be available to merge the following PR: https://github.com/fcrepo3/fcrepo/pull/2916:34
<barmintor>awoods: merged16:35
<acoburn>barmintor++
<awoods>barmintor: thanks
* osmandin leaves16:37
<barmintor>awoods: do you want to change the @Consumes annotation on objects/new in 3.8.1-SNAPSHOT like Ralf asked, or tell him it’s a new feature and no new features
<awoods>barmintor: I did not look closely at his issue. If it is indeed a new feature... sorry.16:38
<barmintor>awoods: I mean, I *assume* it’s just making the @Consumes on /new match the @Consumes on the method it calls
<awoods>barmintor: the 3-line is over
<barmintor>awoods: but, you know.
<awoods>over
done
<barmintor>awoods: unlike the other stuff, it is by definition not related to migration :P16:39
<awoods>barmintor: will you respond to Ralf... possibly in the form of closing the ticket as "will not fix".16:40
<barmintor>awoods: when are you cutting RC3?
<awoods>barmintor: right now, since you merged the Java8 pom update.16:41
<barmintor>awoods: he did include a PATCH file, but no test. So.. yeah.
<awoods>over. it's over.16:42
<barmintor>awoods: ok done16:46
<awoods>barmintor: thanks
<barmintor>it was https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1463
<awoods>escowles: I believe this is a bug: https://github.com/awoods/fcrepo4-vagrant/blob/master/install_scripts/fedora4.sh#L1716:47
escowles: "fcrepo4-labs" in that URL path.
* travis-ci joins16:48
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3579 (event-suppression - c8c6bfd : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/3b3df9eefbca...c8c6bfda6126
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/58657596
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4-release-tests build #180: UNSTABLE in 1 min 24 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-release-tests/180/16:53
* dwilcox joins17:22
* github-ff joins17:31
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to event-suppression: http://git.io/vvV9m
fcrepo4/event-suppression 1e4974d Esmé Cowles: Using c: syntax for constructor arguments
* github-ff leaves
<escowles>awoods: yes, fcrepo-webapp-plus is in -labs, but fcrepo-webapp obviously isn't17:40
<awoods>escowles: I am working it now... https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1472
<escowles>awoods: ok, i won't fix it then17:41
* dwilcox leaves17:42
<awoods>escowles: It will let you know when it is ready for review.
* acoburn leaves17:48
* travis-ci joins17:53
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3581 (event-suppression - 1e4974d : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/c8c6bfda6126...1e4974d44ac0
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/58666081
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox joins17:56
* dwilcox leaves18:02
* whikloj leaves
* dwilcox joins18:04
<awoods>escowles: if you could give it a look when you have a chance: https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-vagrant/pull/818:10
<escowles>awoods: this looks good to me -- i'll stand up vagrants both with and without auth to make sure18:11
<awoods>escowles: thanks, I did the same18:12
* ksclarke leaves
* dwilcox leaves18:23
* dwilcox_ joins
<escowles>awoods: i've merged fcrepo4-vagrant #818:26
* dwilcox_ leaves18:42
* MohamedAR1 leaves18:53
<awoods>thanks, escowles.20:03
* dhlamb joins20:43
* MohamedAR joins21:17
* MohamedAR leaves21:45
* Guest35997 leaves22:09
* ajwagner joins22:20
* Guest4747 leaves22:24
* rarian joins22:28
* github-ff joins22:39
[fcrepo4] awoods tagged fcrepo-4.1.1-audit.0 at c79ee8e: http://git.io/vvrsr
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-webapp-plus] awoods tagged fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.1.1-audit.0 at 63d1194: http://git.io/vvrs6
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-camel-toolbox] awoods tagged fcrepo-camel-toolbox-4.1.1-audit.0 at 4e468fb: http://git.io/vvrsM
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins22:41
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox#38 (fcrepo-camel-toolbox-4.1.1-audit.0 - de4c6d3 : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/compare/fcrepo-camel-toolbox-4.1.1-audit.0
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox/builds/58693674
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins22:46
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-webapp-plus#25 (fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.1.1-audit.0 - 3d4a505 : Mike Durbin): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-webapp-plus/compare/fcrepo-webapp-plus-4.1.1-audit.0
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-webapp-plus/builds/58693668
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins22:50
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3583 (fcrepo-4.1.1-audit.0 - e47c670 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/fcrepo-4.1.1-audit.0
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/58693666
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4 build #2824: ABORTED in 6 hr 25 min: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2824/23:57
* dhlamb leaves23:58
* awead leaves23:59
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4 build #2825: SUCCESS in 12 min: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2825/00:09
Yippee, build fixed!00:22
Project fcrepo4-release-tests build #181: FIXED in 1 min 29 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-release-tests/181/
* escowles leaves00:55

Generated by Sualtam