Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* ksclarke leaves01:20
* ksclarke joins08:22
* acoburn joins08:29
* mikeAtUVa joins08:31
* dhlamb joins08:43
* dwilcox joins08:44
* ajs6f joins09:02
* dwilcox leaves09:07
* dwilcox joins09:14
* MohamedAR joins09:16
* dwilcox_ joins09:18
* dwilcox leaves09:21
* dwilcox_ leaves09:40
* dwilcox joins09:43
* ksclarke leaves09:49
* awoods leaves
* dhlamb leaves
* terrellt leaves
* pivotal-bot_ leaves
* MohamedAR leaves
* dhlamb joins09:51
* terrellt joins
* pivotal-bot_ joins
* escowles joins09:54
* ksclarke joins
* MohamedAR joins
* awoods joins10:00
* MohamedAR1 joins10:02
* MohamedAR leaves
* dwilcox leaves10:05
* awoods leaves10:14
* awoods joins10:16
escowles: I have a call @11am today. In general, having the stand-up meetings on IRC seems like an effective way of getting the status and questions out to a broader audience (as well as recording them on the wiki). Additionally, having the stand-up on IRC allows for a more asynchronous interaction... effectively removing one-more-meeting from our schedules.10:24
<escowles>awoods: ok, sounds good to me10:25
<awoods>escowles: however, in the cases where having some voice-time is needed (based on IRC stand-up comments), meetings should be scheduled... ideally right then.10:26
<escowles>awoods: that makes sense -- so we should keep the time open if we can, so we can have a quick hangout if that makes sense10:27
<awoods>escowles: that makes sense to me
escowles: with the agreement that IRC/stand-up updates be posted prior to 11am ET.10:28
<escowles>do you have a preferred time? 10:45 ET?10:29
* github-ff joins10:32
[fcrepo4] ajs6f force-pushed BNodesAreBNodes from 5320cd1 to c5616c0: http://git.io/p5iJ
fcrepo4/BNodesAreBNodes d68e412 ajs6f: First draft, blocked on unintelligible auth ITs
fcrepo4/BNodesAreBNodes 8e1c329 ajs6f: Down to failing tests for hash URIs
fcrepo4/BNodesAreBNodes bec2eda ajs6f: Working true blank-node implementation
* github-ff leaves
<acoburn>escowles: I had offered to help with the audit service this week. what is the status of the camel code for this?10:34
escowles: has anything been written yet?
<escowles>acoburn: i think there's some initial work by MohamedAR1, but i don't think anything's been committed yet10:35
<acoburn>escowles: should I wait until that commit is public?10:36
I don't want to duplicate efforts
<escowles>acoburn: we're going to do standup in 20 minutes, so i can ask MohamedAR1 about it then if he's not responding on IRC before then10:37
<acoburn>escowles: via google hangout?10:38
<escowles>acoburn: that's what we've been doing, but awoods suggested switching to IRC for standup reports10:39
ermadmix MohamedAR1: are you both find with just putting standup reports in IRC before 11 ET? we can have a hangout if we need to discuss anything
* whikloj joins10:40
<awoods>escowles: I noticed these two new Sonar issues that were introduced since the 4.1.1 release: http://sonar.fcrepo.org/drilldown/issues/org.fcrepo:fcrepo?period=3#10:44
* github-ff joins10:48
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to BNodesAreBNodes: http://git.io/veRno
fcrepo4/BNodesAreBNodes 32341d5 ajs6f: Minor JavaDoc improvements
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>awoods: ^^^ is coming at you for review.10:49
<awoods>ajs6f: thanks, it will be great to have this work in the main codebase.10:52
<ajs6f>awoods: Famous last words.
<awoods>ajs6f: Didn't Winston Churchill say that?10:54
* MohamedAR2 joins10:55
<ajs6f>awoods: I hadn't heard that. Doesn't quite sound like him.
<ermadmix>escowles: sure, I'm continuing to work of the fixity ticket.10:56
* MohamedAR1 leaves10:57
* osmandin joins
<escowles>ermadmix MohamedAR2: i'm working on the sesame security ticket
* travis-ci joins10:59
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3526 (BNodesAreBNodes - 32341d5 : ajs6f): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/c5616c03089d...32341d5e7ebe
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/57343566
* travis-ci leaves
<MohamedAR2>escowles: I have the basics working on the camel to triple store routes. I will create a PR tot eh fcrepo-camel sometime today.
<acoburn>MohammedAR2: I think it would be better to put the code elsewhere11:00
<escowles>acoburn: you suggested https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox
<acoburn>This might be a good location: https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel-toolbox
<escowles>heh11:01
<acoburn>do others have thoughts on this?
<escowles>i agree that it makes sense to start collecting these somewhere that isn't the examples directory
<ajs6f>Is this basically a "recipe"?
<escowles>ajs6f: yes, this is going to be the audit recipe
<ajs6f>escowles: Then I'd say that "toolbox" makes the most sense.11:02
<MohamedAR2>I will send it there then.11:03
<escowles>MohamedAR2: great
<awoods>osmandin: [fedora-tech] Container URLs should end in /11:14
* barmintor joins11:20
awoods: if you send a note our re: 3.8.1-rc2, last one, etc., one way to clarify intent might be to point out fixes were to address bugs in migration11:21
<awoods>barmintor: on a call11:22
<barmintor>awoods: np
<awoods>barmintor: I will send you my draft...11:28
<osmandin>afk11:35
* github-ff joins12:32
[fcrepo4] escowles created sonar-fixes (+1 new commit): http://git.io/ve0T2
fcrepo4/sonar-fixes 618d131 Esmé Cowles: Removing unused private field
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins12:33
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #764: Removing unused private field (master...sonar-fixes) http://git.io/ve0Td
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins12:43
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3528 (sonar-fixes - 618d131 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/618d1316c4b2
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/57356263
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins12:45
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/ve0mk
fcrepo4/master 43baef2 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #764 from fcrepo4/sonar-fixes...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins12:54
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3530 (master - 43baef2 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/f374e808cb64...43baef2b1582
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/57358013
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4-release-tests build #151: UNSTABLE in 1 min 15 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-release-tests/151/13:08
<awoods>afk13:38
* github-ff joins13:51
[fcrepo4] ajs6f force-pushed BNodesAreBNodes from 32341d5 to b702d42: http://git.io/p5iJ
fcrepo4/BNodesAreBNodes 11e5683 ajs6f: First draft, blocked on unintelligible auth ITs
fcrepo4/BNodesAreBNodes dd04d56 ajs6f: Down to failing tests for hash URIs
fcrepo4/BNodesAreBNodes f04ce0e ajs6f: Working true blank-node implementation
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins14:00
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3531 (BNodesAreBNodes - b702d42 : ajs6f): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/32341d5e7ebe...b702d422f76e
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/57368104
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!14:10
Project fcrepo4-release-tests build #152: FIXED in 1 min 10 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-release-tests/152/
* ksclarke leaves14:22
* ksclarke joins14:23
* ksclarke leaves14:45
* ksclarke joins14:51
* ajs6f1 joins14:57
* ajs6f leaves15:00
* ksclarke leaves15:03
<awoods>escowles: I will review the following today: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-144015:12
<escowles>awoods: thanks!
<awoods>escowles: please let me know which other tickets need more immediate attention... as I have other catch-up work taking their own priority.15:13
<escowles>awoods: i don't think fcrepo-1440 or fcrepo-1419 are super high-priority -- i just wanted to make sure they were on your radar15:14
<awoods>escowles: Any tickets that are "In Review" are on my radar.
<escowles>awoods: ok, i won't bug you about them then15:15
<awoods>escowles: however, do bug me if a ticket is particularly time-sensitive.
<ajs6f1>afk15:50
* ajs6f1 leaves
* dhlamb leaves16:14
* osmandin leaves16:19
* github-ff joins16:28
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #762: Expanding IT to cover all audit event types except fixity (master...event-IT) http://git.io/veJu4
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins16:41
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3533 (master - 9a70b54 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/43baef2b1582...9a70b5439794
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/57387944
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4-release-tests build #153: UNSTABLE in 1 min 12 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-release-tests/153/16:47
* mikeAtUVa leaves17:14
* dwilcox joins17:32
* barmintor leaves17:36
* dwilcox leaves17:38
* whikloj leaves17:51
* acoburn leaves17:52
* github-ff joins17:59
[fcrepo4] yulgit1 opened pull request #765: adding fixity events (master...erjfixity) http://git.io/veu6p
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox joins18:10
* MohamedAR2 leaves18:16
* dwilcox leaves19:46
* dwilcox joins19:53
* MohamedAR joins20:14
* awoods leaves20:15
* awoods joins20:26
* MohamedAR leaves20:46
* ksclarke joins20:47
* ksclarke leaves20:52
* ksclarke joins21:06
* MohamedAR joins21:12
* dwilcox leaves21:21
* dhlamb joins21:43
* MohamedAR leaves21:52
* ksclarke leaves22:22
* ksclarke joins22:39
* dhlamb leaves23:53
* ksclarke leaves00:33

Generated by Sualtam