Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* escowles joins07:34
* dhlamb joins08:10
* awead joins08:21
* ksclarke joins08:25
* osmandin joins08:43
* mikeAtUVa joins08:52
* whikloj joins08:53
* acoburn joins08:55
* MohamedAR joins09:32
* MohamedAR1 joins10:37
* ajs6f joins10:41
* MohamedAR leaves10:42
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!10:51
Project fcrepo4-T2 build #192: FIXED in 3 min 55 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-T2/192/
<osmandin>[sprint] Yesterday: Investigated FCREPO-1299, created a comment to get clarification (unable to reproduce the bug), and closed the ticket. Unstarted FCREPO-1410, FCREPO-1411 (do not have a consensus from the team yet). Today: I'll try to address any comments related to any "in review" tickets (currently, none). Blockers: None.10:53
<ajs6f>osmandin: are you alone again?11:08
<osmandin>ajs6f: yes, apparently11:09
ajs6f: do you know if there's a conference or something going on?11:11
* acoburn leaves11:16
<ruebot>LDCX was last week, so everybody should be back around now... theoretically.
<osmandin>Thanks rebot. Probably tomorrow, then.11:20
afk11:26
* osmandin leaves
<ajs6f>osmandin/ruebpot: We're all at the D.C. users' group meeting.11:28
osmandin/ruebot: They should be back online in the next day or two. I won't really be back until next week,11:29
.
ermadmix: barmintor and I put somme comments on that PR. With those adressed, I'll merge it.11:35
* barmintor joins11:40
ajs6f: do you have a reaction to https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1435?
<ajs6f>barmintor: Nothing beyond what others have already said. Let's do it, and your choice of vocab term seems correct. Ideally, I'd prefer an URI, but the RFC is what it is.11:42
<barmintor>okey doke
<ajs6f>barmintor: Thanks for checking that stuff out (the LDPification generally, not just versioning).11:43
<barmintor>ajs6f: Thanks you for always being a sounding board. I want to be able to describe some of this stuff as general cases for repository practice, I think it’s important.11:45
<ajs6f>I am a sounding board. I am made of fine hardwood with ebony inlay.11:46
<barmintor>ajs6f: like, if we get to the point where there’s a GLAM LDP profile that supports our apps, has a reference in FCR4, but is implemented by literally any other LDP impl11:47
ajs6f: that is a huge, huge accomplishment
<ajs6f>barmintor: I would love to see Fedora and every other repository framework disappear into a stew of off-the-shelf components wired together in well-known patterns.
<barmintor>ajs6f: I’m not of *that* strong an opinion :)11:48
<ajs6f>barmintor: It's your choice-- that, or find youself five years from now the last committer standing for Fedora 4.
Again.
<barmintor>there’s no way we won’t have been downsized in 5 years11:49
<ajs6f>barmintor: I have been trying to downsize for years now, but every year my belly gets even bigger instead.
<barmintor>ajs6f: it’s the pickled fish11:50
they’re not snacks
<ajs6f>The pickled fish is the only thing keeping me from complete collapse.
afk bbs
<barmintor>ajs6f: you were right about the AtomZip stuff, btw: I don’t think it has worked since at least 3.3.1
<ajs6f>barmintor: I wonder if any of the APIs in 3 work, or whether they all broke a long time ago and no one noticed.12:09
<barmintor>ajs6f: sometimes I wonder the same thing.12:11
<ajs6f>barmintor: Maybe we were downsized and no one had the heart to tell us.
* ajs6f leaves12:15
* ajs6f joins
* github-ff joins12:27
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to event-info: http://git.io/jNSI
fcrepo4/event-info 17f3ee6 Esmé Cowles: Renaming setUpJMSBaseURIs to setUpJMSInfo, narrowing exception handling, and using Gson instead of building JSON as a string
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins12:40
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3516 (event-info - 17f3ee6 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/1227c6107ac9...17f3ee673043
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/56748184
* travis-ci leaves
* ajs6f leaves12:47
* osmandin joins13:07
* acoburn joins13:14
* acoburn leaves14:18
* github-ff joins14:26
[fcrepo4] ajs6f closed pull request #760: Adding userID and userAgent to events (master...event-info) http://git.io/jSfz
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] ajs6f deleted event-info at 17f3ee6: http://git.io/jAPZ
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #557: UNSTABLE in 2 min 47 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/557/14:41
* travis-ci joins14:42
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3518 (master - f374e80 : ajs6f): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/c94958aef8c8...f374e808cb64
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/56764716
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!14:51
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #558: FIXED in 3 min 7 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/558/
* osmandin leaves15:17
* osmandin joins
* acoburn joins15:36
* github-ff joins15:39
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn opened pull request #64: added support for user and userAgent JMS headers (master...fcrepo-1433) http://git.io/jxma15:40
* github-ff leaves
* dhlamb leaves16:18
* awead leaves16:35
* awead joins16:37
* github-ff joins16:40
[fcrepo4-client] mikedurbin opened pull request #17: Added method to create external datastreams. (master...external-datastream) http://git.io/jx6J
* github-ff leaves
* osmandin leaves16:42
* awead leaves16:45
* whikloj leaves16:56
* mikeAtUVa leaves17:04
* acoburn leaves17:27
* MohamedAR1 leaves18:02
* ksclarke leaves18:19
* ksclarke joins20:51
* awead joins21:21
* awead leaves21:35
* awead joins21:41
* awead leaves21:43
* awead joins
* awead leaves22:20
* awead joins22:24
* MohamedAR joins23:16
* MohamedAR leaves23:39
* awead leaves23:57

Generated by Sualtam