Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* jcoyne leaves00:22
* ksclarke leaves00:40
* jcoyne joins08:14
* awead joins08:17
* dwilcox joins08:29
* jgpawletko joins08:41
<pivotal-bot>Yinlin Chen started "Update Nodes API documentation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7960049208:53
Yinlin Chen started "Document ContainerRolesPrincipalProvider and HeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70710348
Yinlin Chen unstarted "Document ContainerRolesPrincipalProvider and HeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7071034808:56
Yinlin Chen edited "Document ContainerRolesPrincipalProvider and HeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70710348
* mikeAtUVa joins09:01
* osmandin joins09:10
* awoods joins
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Review/exercise "Quick Start"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248241209:39
Andrew Woods added "Review/exercise "Feature Tour" - and sub-pages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248245009:40
Andrew Woods added "Review/exercise "Features" - and subpages - except "RESTful HTTP API"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248253409:41
Andrew Woods added "Review/exercise "RESTful HTTP API" - and subpages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482578
Andrew Woods added "Review/exercise "Administrator Guide" - and subpages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248264609:42
Andrew Woods edited "Review/exercise "RESTful HTTP API" - and subpages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248257809:43
Andrew Woods added "Completely rethink "Developer Guide"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248294209:46
Andrew Woods added "Review "Glossary"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482980
Andrew Woods added "Review/exercise "FAQs and How-Tos"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248304009:47
Andrew Woods added comment: "subsumed by #82482578" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7960049209:48
Andrew Woods accepted "SUBSUMED - Update Nodes API documentation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/79600492
* ksclarke joins10:11
* ksclarke leaves10:13
* ksclarke joins10:14
* scossu joins10:17
* scossu leaves10:19
* scossu joins
<pivotal-bot>Stefano Cossu added "Incorrect HTML page titles when data type is specified" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248614410:27
Andrew Woods edited "Incorrect HTML page titles when data type is specified" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248614410:28
Andrew Woods edited "Incorrect HTML page titles when data type is specified" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248614410:29
* dwilcox leaves10:43
* scossu leaves10:52
<pivotal-bot>Yinlin Chen edited "Review/exercise "RESTful HTTP API" - and subpages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248257810:55
Yinlin Chen edited "Review/exercise "Quick Start"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248241210:57
* dwilcox joins10:58
* scossu joins10:59
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "This seems to still need some help. See: https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel/issues/6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82225718
Andrew Woods rejected "Camel: Add maven-managed integration test environment" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82225718
Yinlin Chen edited "Review/exercise "Feature Tour" - and sub-pages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248245011:06
Andrew Woods estimated "Review "Glossary"" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248298011:22
Andrew Woods estimated "Review/exercise "Quick Start"" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482412
Andrew Woods estimated "Review/exercise "Features" - and subpages - except "RESTful HTTP API"" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482534
Andrew Woods estimated "Review/exercise "Feature Tour" - and sub-pages" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482450
Andrew Woods estimated "Review/exercise "RESTful HTTP API" - and subpages" as 5 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482578
Andrew Woods estimated "Review/exercise "Administrator Guide" - and subpages" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482646
Andrew Woods estimated "Completely rethink "Developer Guide"" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482942
Andrew Woods estimated "Review/exercise "FAQs and How-Tos"" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248304011:23
<jcoyne>awoods: we're seeing some major changes in the repo after beta 411:44
awoods: Can you release a *final* final beta before cutting 1.0.0?
awoods: a release candidate maybe?11:45
<awoods>jcoyne: on a call11:48
* ajs6f joins11:50
<pivotal-bot>Yinlin Chen started "Review/exercise "Quick Start"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248241211:54
<osmandin>afk11:55
* github-ff joins11:57
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn opened pull request #8: Integration tests (master...integration_tests) http://git.io/cFCLWg
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Aaron Coburn added comment: "Updated/fixed integration test configuration with this PR: https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel/pull/�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8222571812:03
Aaron Coburn started "Camel: Add maven-managed integration test environment" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8222571812:04
<awoods>jcoyne: what exactly do you have in mind?12:19
<jcoyne>awoods: talk to awead.12:20
awoods: I thought changes have been made since beta 4. Apparently that isn't the case.12:21
awoods: If changes are to be made, it would be good to cut a release candidate after all changes are completed.
<awead>jcoyne awoods: I didn’t realize the snapshot war file had chaned to -05 from -0412:22
<awoods>jcoyne: there will be changes, yes. But they will be scoped to the submitted issues.
jcoyne: at the end of the current sprint (11/21), I was hoping to crank 4.0.0...12:23
<jcoyne>awoods: but you can't guarantee there won't be regressions in those changes.
<awoods>jcoyne: you are suggesting instead that we put out a 4.0.0-RC...
<jcoyne>yes
I only need 24 hours to give you feedback, so hopefully I wouldn't cramp the timeline too much.12:24
<awoods>jcoyne: ok, perfect. That was my question.
<awead>awoods++ # Fedora4 Thanksgiving
<awoods>jcoyne: let's shoot for 4.0.0-RC ~11/22 and 4.0.0 ~11/2712:25
<jcoyne>awoods: that would be splendid
<awoods>jcoyne/awead/all: it's a plan12:26
<awead>awoods: that gives us time to come up with some good Fedora/turkey puns
* scossu1 joins12:28
* scossu leaves12:29
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "When I remove my ~/.m2/repository/org/fcrepo directory, then run "mvn clean install", I still get failures al�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8222571812:35
<mikeAtUVa>ajs6f, awoods: should we explicitly disallow the colon character in fcrepo4 paths?12:36
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: I don't think so
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: well, as it is, they only work if the prefix part is a registered namespace.12:37
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: exactly
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: and we don't allow registration of namespaces through rest anymore....
so you can make an object "http://localhost:8080/rest/dc:title" but not "http://localhost:8080/rest/something-else:whatever"12:38
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: yes, the user either has to define those namespaces in the CND, or via a sparql-update in a format that includes a @PREFIX element.
<mikeAtUVa>If seems appropriate for property names, but a little weird for object names.12:39
<ajs6f>It seems odd that a SPARQL query can mutate the repo.
Even an update.
<awoods>ajs6f: sparql-query??12:40
<ajs6f>"the user either has to define those namespaces in the CND, or via a sparql-update in a format that includes a @PREFIX element"
I don't mean a query statement.
I mean that a SPARQL message of any kind concerns itself with some graphs.12:41
<jcoyne>awead: Fedora gobbled up all my files!
<ajs6f>But registering a prefix is a repo-wide action.
It's an action on the resource that is the repo itself.
<awead>jcoyne++ # and we’re off!
<cbeer>it also seems odd that path components can have namespaces.12:42
<ajs6f>cbeer: I've always been a little troubled by the "URI elbows" like "fcr:transform" or "fcr:versions" or the like.12:44
* mikeAtUVa had informed some people a while ago that people could add a namespace and then create objects with "pids" that are the same as their fedora3 pids... that said... the "feature" is a hack, and we need to carefully document its limits or kill it now.
<awoods>cbeer: what is the rational for killing the /fcr:namespaces endpoint?12:45
<cbeer>awoods: that it only kinda sometimes worked?
<awoods>cbeer: really?12:46
cbeer: it did not work?
<cbeer>awoods: there were things you would expect to be able to do that you couldn't. you can't rename namespaces, you can't delete an in-use namespace prefix, etc.
it also makes no sense for property namespaces, because if you care, you have namespace support in SPARQL12:47
and namespace-prefixes-in-URIs doesn't make sense either, because you can register a namespace, but you can't do any dynamic namespace binding in the URI, so you're stuck with needing to figure that out ahead of time.12:48
if you're going to do namespaces in the URI, we need to commit to doing that, not providing a pretty nasty REST API.
i think in that email i suggested a reasonable approach.
<awoods>cbeer: "- Fedora namespaces (https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/RESTful+HTTP+API+-+Namespaces): This feature is only necessary to support clients that want to create new objects with a namespace prefix (not the default), and we should probably consider better ways of exposing this in CRUD-style requests instead of offering a separate feature."12:49
<osmandin>afk a bit12:50
<cbeer>awoods: there you go. and we discussed the better way.. in IRC, a hangout, f2f, or otherwise.
<awoods>cbeer/mikeAtUVa: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8158799612:51
<pivotal-bot>feature: CRUD requests should support namespace prefixes (unscheduled) / owner:
<cbeer>awoods: but before working that ticket, we should have a clear idea of what we even mean by namespace prefixes in URIs.12:52
and what it's actually accomplishing for us
<awoods>mikeAtUVa?? ^^12:53
<cbeer>and, if it's a only a migration thing, it's out of scope for 4.0, right?
<awoods>cbeer: true, re:migration and 4.0-scope12:54
<cbeer>my understanding of fcrepo3 namespaces is they're just some loose hierarchy anyway.
<mikeAtUVa>awoods,cbeer,ajs6f: in cleaning up the error message that currently comes when you try to update an object whose path would result an error converting to a namespaced JRC name, should I make it such that we prohibit even cases where the namespace happens to already be registered?
<cbeer>mikeAtUVa: why prohibit it?12:55
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: is there an error if the namespace in a URI is already registered?
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: no error from CURL.
awoods: sometimes an error from the HTML UI... do we have special handling about namespace'd values there?12:56
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: that sounds like a browser/encoding issue.
mikeAtUVa: which we should address separately
<mikeAtUVa>cbeer: I figured it wasn't an intended or documented feature so it should be removed... but if it's intended and we're going to document it, that's fine.12:57
<cbeer>mikeAtUVa: i think it's intended. a sufficiently advanced user can go into the CND and pre-register the things they want to use
and a less advanced user will just have to wait for us to have a good way to support them at run-time.
<mikeAtUVa>cbeer: and the current implementation won't handicap our ability to add a more robust one?12:58
<cbeer>mikeAtUVa: i don't see how?12:59
<awoods>cbeer: it might be low-hanging to have an implementation for https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81587996 , if we could get answers to your related questions above.13:00
<pivotal-bot>feature: CRUD requests should support namespace prefixes (unscheduled) / owner:
<awoods>cbeer: I was thinking about an appropriate request header.
<cbeer>awoods: yes, that was my suggestion too. but we should have a good understanding of what we actually mean.. if it's just hierarchy or just a migration concern we should tread lightly.13:02
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "@acoburn , also feel free to merge: ""13:08
https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel/pull/5
" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82225718
Andrew Woods delivered "Camel: Add checkstyle and enforcer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8222648613:09
<mikeAtUVa>awoods,cbeer: so we have an odd experience here... when someone tries to create or update a node with a path containing an unregistered namespace they get a 400 with a useful message... when they try to link to one (or otherwise reference one in a sparql update) they get a JCR exception. I remember some talk about that NodeServiceImpl.validatePath() and how we were concerned about the performance, but is it something we can refac13:11
tor so it can be used by HttpResourceConverter as well?
(technically they get a 409 with a message containing information about a JRC exception)13:12
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: is that where the error is happening? in HttpResourceConverter?13:18
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: yeah, "getNode()" fails when there's an unregistered namespace... the relevant "getNode()" is in HttpResourceConverter.doForward().13:19
<cbeer>mikeAtUVa: why can't we rescue that namespace exception and re-throw an appropriate not found exception?13:20
<mikeAtUVa>cbeer: I think the exception is RepositoryException from Jcr that is only detectable as this error based on the text of the message.
cbeer: I should verify that, but if so, I don't think we should base code on the parsing of text in the messages of modeshape exceptions, especially since grizzly's preventing me from writing an integration test...13:21
<awoods>cbeer: do you have thoughts on factoring NodeServiceImpl.validatePath() out into an appropriate utility?13:23
<cbeer>awoods: i don't know anything about it.
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: I am not sure how much of a performance impact validatePath() would have... except the retrieval of the session.getWorkspace().getNamespaceRegistry()13:25
<pivotal-bot>Aaron Coburn added comment: "@awoods I don't have write access to the repo" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82225718
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: I could perform it only after a RepositoryException was already caught, so the impact would only be for folks making invalid requests anyway.13:26
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "@acoburn , you should now." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82225718
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: and they deserve a performance hit.13:27
mikeAtUVa: sounds like a reasonable approach... assuming that your investigation of the actually JCR exception proves that otherwise text-parsing would be necessary.13:28
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: alright13:29
awoods,cbeer: thanks for talking through this with me.
<awoods>mikeAtUVa/cbeer: yes, thank you.
* jcoyne leaves14:05
* jcoyne joins14:07
* ajs6f leaves14:38
<awead>question to the group: was there anything added/changed to fixity checking to support async checks? Like when you have a really big file?14:41
* ajs6f joins
<cbeer>awead: no.14:44
<awead>cbeer: k, that’s what I thought.
<cbeer>awead: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/25f6722e154a183d7c2826e095291b6dd5744fec is the closest to that, and it's only a backend thing.
<awead>cbeer: ah, ok, that’s what I was remembering (vaguely) hence my question14:45
cbeer: it’s not something we need, but I’m going to implement fixity checks in AF so I thought I’d make sure first14:46
* github-ff joins15:00
[fcrepo4] mikedurbin opened pull request #636: Improved error message for cases of invalid or missing namespaces. (master...namespaces-in-rdf) http://git.io/e-F2NQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/63615:01
Fixed this problem as well as a similar problem involving actual �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82412616
Mike Durbin finished "Don't show jcr exceptions in error messages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82412616
* mikeAtUVa leaves15:02
* mikeAtUVa joins15:05
* github-ff joins15:07
[fcrepo4] osmandin opened pull request #637: Add tests (master...81483926) http://git.io/_SIMUQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Osman Din added comment: "PR https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/63715:08
Should improve the target a bit. But IT related tests will follo�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81483926
* nikhiltri joins15:28
<pivotal-bot>Yinlin Chen finished "Review/exercise "Quick Start"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248241215:29
Yinlin Chen started "Review/exercise "Feature Tour" - and sub-pages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482450
Osman Din edited "Review "Glossary"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248298015:35
Osman Din started "Review "Glossary"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482980
Mike Durbin started "HTML view issues" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8242771615:36
* nikhiltri leaves
* nikhiltri joins15:37
* Jermnelson joins15:43
Is there any list of changes for the REST interface for the latest beta release? Thanks.15:45
* ajs6f leaves15:47
<mikeAtUVa>Jermnelson: I don't think there is one yet... we're working hard to update the documentation now.15:54
<Jermnelson>Thanks, I'll look for it.15:56
* nikhiltri leaves15:59
* dwilcox leaves16:00
* ajs6f joins16:01
* nikhiltri joins16:09
<pivotal-bot>Osman Din added comment: "Added a few changes: ""
https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=40076555&selectedPageVers�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482980
Osman Din added comment: "Is it okay to add implementation related entries? LevelDB, etc?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248298016:11
* nikhiltri leaves16:13
<pivotal-bot>Osman Din edited "Review/exercise "Features" - and subpages - except "RESTful HTTP API"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248253416:15
Osman Din started "Review/exercise "Features" - and subpages - except "RESTful HTTP API"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82482534
<ajs6f>awoods: Is fcrepo-camel back in working order for you?
<awoods>ajs6f: no16:25
<ajs6f>awoods: Urg. Even after acoburn's recent PR?16:26
<awoods>ajs6f: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82225718
<pivotal-bot>feature: Camel: Add maven-managed integration test environment (started) / owner: Aaron Coburn
<ajs6f>cbeer: have you been doing anything with this LD4L project?16:27
awoods: He hasn't merged it?
<cbeer>ajs6f: not me. that's azaroth and ndushay.
<ajs6f>cbeer: Cool. Just wondering.
<awoods>ajs6f: I have not heard one way or the other if the integration tests are working for acoburn.
<Yinlin>awoods: Is the "datastream" been replaced by "binary"? I saw the UI, there is "binary".
<ajs6f>awood: Okay, I'll email him directly.
<awoods>Yinlin: no, datastream has been replaced by NonRdfSourceDescription16:28
<ajs6f>I want to replace "datastream" with "precious treasure".
<awoods>Yinlin: binary is still binary
<Yinlin>awood: http://54.165.216.144:8080/fcrepo4/rest/ In create new node, the drop down list is "Object" and "Binary". So it will change soon?16:31
awoods: http://54.165.216.144:8080/fcrepo4/rest/ In create new node, the drop down list is "Object" and "Binary". So it will change soon?
awoods: it is beta4 version
<awoods>Yinlin: we should probably change "object" to "container" in that drop-down.16:33
<Yinlin>awoods: ok16:34
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Change "object" to "container"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8251592816:36
Andrew Woods edited "Change "object" to "container"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82515928
Andrew Woods edited "Change "object" to "container"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8251592816:37
<ajs6f>awoods: I'm starting to think that a "transitional glossary" might be nice. Something that tells people about the new concepts we've introduced and their relationships to Fedora 3 ideas and LDP ideas. Want to make a ticket for me?16:38
<awoods>ajs6f++
<ajs6f>I haven't worked the ticket yet.
<awoods>ajs6f--16:39
<ajs6f>Let's confine ourselves to a simple fasseg-style "kk".
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "F3 -> F4 concept mapping glossary" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82516164
Andrew Woods edited "F3 -> F4 concept mapping glossary" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82516164
<ajs6f>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu1JMbSLPvc
NSFW.
<pivotal-bot>A. "Offratonix" Soroka added comment: "https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Relationships+of+Fedora+4+concepts+to+concepts+in+earlier+ver�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8251616416:43
A. "Offratonix" Soroka started "F3 -> F4 concept mapping glossary" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82516164
Andrew Woods added comment: "See: ""16:45
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Fedora+3+to+Fedora+4+Concept+Mapping and
https://wiki.duraspace.or�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82516164
<ajs6f>awoods: Didn't even realize that those were there. I'll just pull that info together in a precis and add some notes about what the underlying thinking was. Insofar as I understand it, which is this far: there was a big bucket of stuff. There is now a big pyramid of stuff.16:46
* osmandin leaves16:49
<awoods>ajs6f: that should do it16:53
<ajs6f>Fedora 4: We build pyramids so you can fill them.
<awoods>heart-warming
<ajs6f>How about. Fedora 4: When you're politically committed to an exercise in pyramid-building, why not go all the way?16:54
Too cynical?
<awoods>not at all
<ajs6f>I'll expect to hear it at your next presentation.16:55
<awoods>t-shirts ... or cumberbunds16:56
<ajs6f>Fedora 4: Our idea of fixity is a cumberbund.
out for the day16:57
* ajs6f leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "F3 -> F4 concept mapping glossary" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8251616416:58
* github-ff joins17:00
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/rAD7ag
fcrepo-camel/master 9a9a714 Andrew Woods: Update fcrepo4 snapshot version
fcrepo-camel/master e588eed Aaron Coburn: Merge pull request #5 from awoods/f4-version...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins17:05
[fcrepo4] mikedurbin opened pull request #638: Html view issues (master...html-view-issues) http://git.io/67FXBQ
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins17:07
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/mABc5w
fcrepo-camel/master dc120ea Andrew Woods: Add travis.yml for Travis-CI builds
fcrepo-camel/master 9f0bd8c Aaron Coburn: Merge pull request #7 from awoods/travis...
* github-ff leaves
* mikeAtUVa leaves17:09
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "@osmandin, sure, although it may be worth putting implementation-related entries in their own category/sectio�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248298017:18
* acoburn joins17:26
* github-ff joins17:27
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn pushed 4 new commits to master: http://git.io/TNPhFQ
fcrepo-camel/master 4f52cfe Aaron Coburn: Merge pull request #3 from acoburn/fcrepo_ontology...
fcrepo-camel/master 0eb65bf Aaron Coburn: Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master'
fcrepo-camel/master 240123c Aaron Coburn: update fcrepo integration test configuration
* github-ff leaves
* fcrepo-bot joins17:33
* github-ff joins17:44
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn opened pull request #9: code cleanup: added missing RunWith attribute to integration tests (master...integration_test_runner) http://git.io/VnYO3A
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/LKr6Dw
fcrepo-camel/master a03a5c3 Aaron Coburn: code cleanup: added missing RunWith attribute to integration tests
fcrepo-camel/master fbced07 Aaron Coburn: Merge pull request #9 from acoburn/integration_test_runner...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Include message in BadRequest responses" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8252168417:45
Andrew Woods edited "Include message in BadRequest responses" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82521684
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!17:46
Project fcrepo-camel build #6: FIXED in 2 min 6 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-camel/6/17:47
acoburn: code cleanup: added missing RunWith attribute to integration tests
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/ycvWjA
fcrepo4/master 11bdb14 Mike Durbin: Improve error message for cases of invalid or missing namespaces....
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins17:48
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #636: Improved error message for cases of invalid or missing namespaces. (master...namespaces-in-rdf) http://git.io/e-F2NQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/11bdb14808b529b1435b6b83a12aefe7e5749f10" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82412616
Andrew Woods delivered "Don't show jcr exceptions in error messages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82412616
* travis-ci joins18:02
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3157 (master - 11bdb14 : Mike Durbin): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/9e12cd3f5e7b...11bdb14808b5
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/40717208
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Aaron Coburn added comment: "@awoods the tests are now all passing" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8222571818:09
Aaron Coburn finished "Camel: Add maven-managed integration test environment" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82225718
* github-ff joins18:10
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 6 new commits to master: http://git.io/7tl8Cg
fcrepo4/master 82e4946 osmandin: Remove pointless double-lock and improve module branch coverage
fcrepo4/master f6f3a26 osmandin: Add tests in kernel-impl
fcrepo4/master 3678bed osmandin: Add test for build message exception
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins18:11
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #637: Add tests (master...81483926) http://git.io/_SIMUQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "PR-637 has been delivered." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8148392618:12
Aaron Coburn added comment: "This was addressed with the following PRs: ""
https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel/pull/5
https://github�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82225718
Andrew Woods added comment: "indeed." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8222571818:13
Andrew Woods delivered "Camel: Add maven-managed integration test environment" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8222571818:14
Aaron Coburn accepted "Camel: Add checkstyle and enforcer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8222648618:15
Aaron Coburn accepted "Camel: Add maven-managed integration test environment" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82225718
* scossu1 leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4-oaiprovider build #3: FAILURE in 2 min 34 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-oaiprovider/3/18:19
* travis-ci joins18:24
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3158 (master - 4c56787 : osmandin): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/11bdb14808b5...4c5678706e80
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/40719226
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins18:27
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn opened pull request #10: added endpoint annotations for camel (master...annotations) http://git.io/rIPPqg
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "Review/exercise "Quick Start"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8248241218:37
* fcrepo-bot leaves18:38
* jcoyne leaves18:43
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!18:51
Project fcrepo4-oaiprovider build #4: FIXED in 3 min 40 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-oaiprovider/4/
* github-ff joins19:07
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn closed pull request #10: added endpoint annotations for camel (master...annotations) http://git.io/rIPPqg
* github-ff leaves
* acoburn leaves19:14
* jcoyne joins19:16
* Jermnelson leaves19:23
* awead leaves19:57
* jcoyne leaves20:04
* awead joins20:07
* jcoyne joins20:29
* awead leaves20:58
* jcoyne leaves21:17
* jcoyne joins22:57
* ksclarke leaves23:13
* github-ff joins23:40
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn opened pull request #11: Triplestore processors (master...triplestore_processors) http://git.io/_ezHnw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Aaron Coburn added comment: "See https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel/pull/11" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8222691423:41
Aaron Coburn finished "Camel: Triplestore integration" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/82226914
* github-ff joins23:46
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn closed pull request #11: Triplestore processors (master...triplestore_processors) http://git.io/_ezHnw
* github-ff leaves
* 1JTAAYNP5 joins
[fcrepo-camel] acoburn pushed 12 new commits to master: http://git.io/XggQ_A
fcrepo-camel/master d5886d1 Aaron Coburn: added support for SparqlDescribeProcessor
fcrepo-camel/master c322bc8 Aaron Coburn: remove unnecessary import declarations
fcrepo-camel/master 1a0201b Aaron Coburn: added commons-lang3 dependency
* 1JTAAYNP5 leaves
* jgpawletko leaves23:48
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-camel build #10: FAILURE in 2 min 13 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-camel/10/
* acoburn: added support for SparqlDescribeProcessor
* acoburn: remove unnecessary import declarations
* acoburn: added commons-lang3 dependency
* acoburn: minor code cleanup
* acoburn: added support for generating Sparql DELETE WHERE queries
* acoburn: checkstyle formatting
* acoburn: renamed variables for clarity
* acoburn: added support for INSERT DATA {} processor
* acoburn: added integration tests for triplestore processors
* jgpawletko joins23:52
* jgpawletko leaves23:53
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel#12 (master - 1c22f5f : Aaron Coburn): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel/compare/0b60f2078ee7...1c22f5f1c74a
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo-camel/builds/40739014
* travis-ci leaves
* jcoyne leaves23:55

Generated by Sualtam