Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* jcoyne leaves00:37
* scossu leaves00:45
* ksclarke leaves01:29
* scossu joins01:55
* scossu leaves02:00
* ruebot leaves07:05
* jcoyne joins07:39
<pivotal-bot>A. "Offratonix" Soroka added comment: "Master has changed so much so fast that this is not worth merging anymore. " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8124247608:25
A. "Offratonix" Soroka unstarted "Handle multiple Prefer: headers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81242476
A. "Offratonix" Soroka added comment: "Someone who can keep up with a moving target should take this issue." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81242476
* jcoyne leaves08:41
* MohamedAR joins08:44
* jonroby joins08:56
* jcoyne joins08:59
<pivotal-bot>A. "Offratonix" Soroka added comment: "I'll do this again once master has settled down a bit." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81242476
<jonroby>anyone: How do i specify a property on t he root node using getDEscriptor()??09:12
* ruebot joins09:13
* ruebot leaves
* ruebot joins
* mikeAtUVa joins09:23
* ksclarke joins09:25
* acoburn joins09:41
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "@ajs6f, master is on hold until you get this in. Let me know when your PR is ready." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8124247609:47
<awoods>jonroby: I would suggest looking through the integration tests. FedoraLdpIT may be a good starting point: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-http-api/src/test/java/org/fcrepo/integration/http/api/FedoraLdpIT.java09:49
<jonroby>awoods: thanks, think i've found the answer in the meantime, RESTAPI_NAMESPACE, just have to get it to work properly09:50
<awoods>jonroby: In what way are you expecting to use RESTAPI_NAMESPACE?09:51
<jonroby>awoods: for ticket https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81482904 I tried to use the oai namespace, i broke my instance twice trying to get it to work. I had success adding them under the fedora namespace as root properties09:53
<pivotal-bot>feature: Allow admins to manage descriptive content about the repository and make the content available (started) / owner: Jonathan Roby
<awoods>jonroby: Ok, if that helps you move forward. However, as discussed, we will want to use the namespace: http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/09:55
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Use namespace: http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0/09:56
<jonroby>I tried that. I haven't used sparql much and that was a problem. And I spent so much time trying to figure out smaller parts of the problem, by the time I thought to ask "How do I add a namespace", it was kind of late
awoods: late as in midnight09:57
* f4jenkins leaves09:58
* f4jenkins joins
<awoods>jonroby: If it is any consolation, getting to understand the smaller parts of the problem is probably more important than resolving that particular ticket.09:59
<jonroby>awoods: I was trying to break it into smaller parts, but each of the smaller parts was an area i've not really looked into. So, in a way, i'm learning lots.10:00
awoods: and now th eoai provider is balking at RESTAPI_NAMESPACE, even though its a legitimate call10:01
awoods: legitimate identifier, sorry
awoods: I know the rest of the team is tidying up the root, so I wasn't sure about messing it up with these, but as you say, its something until I figure out the oai namespace10:02
* f4jenkins leaves10:05
* f4jenkins joins10:10
* scossu joins10:14
* ajs6f joins10:18
cbeer: ping
* longshou joins10:32
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!10:40
Project fcrepo4 build #2540: FIXED in 14 min: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2540/
Yippee, build fixed!10:48
Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #850: FIXED in 7 min 56 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/850/
<cbeer>ajs6f: pong10:51
<pivotal-bot>With the local names found in: http://www.openarchives.or�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8148290410:58
Andrew Woods added "Fix fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/xacml" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81846720
<ajs6f>cbeer: I'm trying to merge https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/60811:07
and I can't get org.fcrepo.http.api.FedoraLdpTest.testGetWithObjectIncludeReferences()
to pass. I also can't understand what that test is doing, so that doesn't help.11:08
As far as I can tell
it's passing "return=representation; omit=\"" + INBOUND_REFERENCES + "\""
and then checking to see if a ReferencesRdfContext shows up.11:09
I don't understand why we're testing fo the presence of something we explicitly excluded...
any thoughts?
<cbeer>ajs6f: where are you seeing that? that's not what I see in master: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-http-api/src/test/java/org/fcrepo/http/api/FedoraLdpTest.java#L507
<ajs6f>WEIRD. I'm seeing:11:10
@Test
public void testGetWithObjectIncludeReferences() throws ParseException, IOException, RepositoryException {
setResource(Container.class);
setField(testObj, "prefer", new MultiPrefer("return=representation; omit=\"" + INBOUND_REFERENCES + "\""));
final Response actual = testObj.describe(null);
as
Somehow, somewhere, that got changed to omit.
Time to go look at Git history.
<cbeer>ajs6f: have you rebased lately?11:11
<ajs6f>Probably me doing it by some too-automatic action.
cbeer: Yeah, this morning.
after a lot of turmoil.
<cbeer>ajs6f: oh, i had the wrong method name11:12
<ajs6f>Eh?
CHanging it to inckude makes the test pass.
<cbeer>ajs6f: i don't see testGetWithObjectOmitReferences in master at all
ajs6f: and, it isn't checking for inclusion either:
assertFalse("Should not include references contexts",
rdfNodes.contains("class org.fcrepo.kernel.impl.rdf.impl.ReferencesRdfContext"));
<ajs6f>Yeah, cbeer, sorry about the confusion with names, but I definitely have:11:13
@Test
public void testGetWithObjectOmitMembership() throws Exception {
setResource(Container.class);
setField(testObj, "prefer",
new MultiPrefer("return=representation; omit=\"" + LDP_NAMESPACE + "PreferMembership\""));
* ajs6f leaves
* ajs6f joins
and it passes, which is good.
Maybe I should push this and let people comment.11:14
<cbeer>ajs6f: yeah, you're missing a whole week's worth of commits on that branch.
<ajs6f>wtf!
I pulled from origin this morning and rebaed.
<cbeer>ajs6f: and pushed?
<ajs6f>not yet.11:15
Why?
<cbeer>ajs6f: i was looking at the branch as-pushed. maybe you have that history locally, for all i know.
<ajs6f>ok, let me push.11:16
* github-ff joins11:18
[fcrepo4] ajs6f force-pushed PreferComboAction from b851e43 to 84bde4c: http://git.io/55RrXg
fcrepo4/PreferComboAction 657e6a1 ajs6f: Adding MultiPrefer type and action to handle multiple Prefer header requests
fcrepo4/PreferComboAction 84bde4c ajs6f: Rebase corrections
* github-ff leaves
<cbeer>ajs6f: yeah, i'd guess a rebase gone wrong. that test looks right now, yeah?11:21
<ajs6f>cbeer: Yep. I switched it to include, which seems to be much more inline with the semantics of the test.11:22
* github-ff joins11:28
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to PreferComboAction: http://git.io/s1AzmQ
fcrepo4/PreferComboAction ad29fec ajs6f: Checkstyle fix
* github-ff leaves
<cbeer>escowles: ping?11:37
<escowles>cbeer: pong
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3095 (PreferComboAction - 84bde4c : ajs6f): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/b851e432f13a...84bde4cc41d8
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39607562
* travis-ci leaves
<cbeer>escowles: how distasteful is https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/614/files#diff-39785d72ffe23548cc619403f35d9028R2197?11:38
<pivotal-bot>Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed finished "Ensure functionality fcrepo-webapp-plus" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81433628
<cbeer>escowles: on the bright side, it doesn't need any special fcrepo4 predicate knowledge.
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Fix sparql recipes " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81850282
Andrew Woods edited "Fix sparql recipes " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81850282
Andrew Woods edited "Fix sparql recipes " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81850282
<cbeer>escowles: and, then, i'm still wondering what the right behavior for HEAD is... I initially thought it should be a redirect too, but then I started doubting that.11:39
because the /resource/ is really ours, it's just the access behavior that's different.11:40
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #851: UNSTABLE in 6 min 6 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/851/
<escowles>cbeer: it's kind of crazy, but it works and it's at least a standard for similar behavior
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Integration test for OAI#Identify" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185050411:41
Andrew Woods edited "Integration test for OAI#Identify" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81850504
<escowles>i agree we should handle HEAD instead of redirecting it -- we won't neccessarily know the content size (unless it's been set in fcr:metadata?)
* awead leaves11:42
<cbeer>escowles: yeah, although we could start using content-length, i guess11:44
* travis-ci joins11:46
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3096 (PreferComboAction - ad29fec : ajs6f): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/84bde4cc41d8...ad29fec898d0
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39608869
* travis-ci leaves
<escowles>cbeer: i don't know what clients are using HEAD for beyond checking to see if something exists -- does LDP or ActiveFedora do anything with a content node's size? content-type? etc.? maybe jcoyne knows...11:48
<ajs6f>escowles: Doesn't HEAD play into some caching schemes?11:49
The last client isn't always the only one.
<escowles>ajs6f: i bet it does -- and they probably care about lastModified and the etag most of all11:50
<ajs6f>escowles: Precisexactly.
* awead joins11:52
* longshou leaves11:55
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!11:57
Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #852: FIXED in 6 min 44 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/852/
<awoods>ajs6f: The following PR is ready to go, but I wanted to give you space to work out the Prefer header issue. Shall I wait?11:58
https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/609
* scossu leaves11:59
<pivotal-bot>A. "Offratonix" Soroka started "Handle multiple Prefer: headers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8124247612:06
A. "Offratonix" Soroka finished "Handle multiple Prefer: headers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81242476
<ajs6f>awoods: Enjoy.
<awoods>thanks, ajs6f!
* scossu joins12:07
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Fix fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/xacml" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8184672012:13
Andrew Woods edited "Fix fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/xacml" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81846720
<ajs6f>awoods: There are a coupe dozen open PRs. Are you working your way through those, or is the backlog deceptive?12:33
* longshou joins12:34
<awoods>ajs6f: If the open PRs are not related to tickets, they are not currently on my radar
<ajs6f>awoods: Some of those things go back to Feb.12:35
awoods: Maybe we should go to a parttern of including a ticket ID in the PR name.
<awoods>ajs6f: or at least in the comment
<ajs6f>awoods: I tought we already demanded that?12:36
<awoods>ajs6f: for PR that relate to tickets, yes. I am not sure of the backlog of PRs that are in github, generally.12:37
<ajs6f>awoods: It's not a big deal, but it would be nice to clean that out as a pre-release housekeeping measure.
<awoods>ajs6f: ps, the irrelevant format mods in PR-608 are unfortunate.
<ajs6f>awoods: We have a lot of work to do on our formatting machinery. There's no reason we shouldn't all be using the same import orderings, space-allocations, etc.12:38
awoods: This is why we invented IDEs.
Well, one ofthe reasons.
<awoods>ajs6f: If you would like to take the lead on triaging the githug PRs for review for deletion, that would be great.12:39
<ajs6f>awoods: Sure. Should I do that by means of comments on the PRs?
<awoods>ajs6f: or a new Pivotal ticket that lists the PRs for deletion.
<barmintor>ajs6f: on the one hand, yes. otoh, few things grind my gears more than whitespace/import reorders when I’m trying to track change history. You can’t win.12:40
<ajs6f>barmintor: I get that, but my claim is that the way to fix that once and for all is for us to all use the same formatting. That's the win, for my money.12:41
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/db3TqA
fcrepo4/master 41738ff ajs6f: Add MultiPrefer type and action to handle multiple Prefer header requests...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/41738ff2863edbaac67ba518e305543b7974a5b6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81242476
Andrew Woods delivered "Handle multiple Prefer: headers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81242476
<awoods>ajs6f: at the hackfest in Asheville, the team put considerable effort into creating standardized IDE formatting tooling. Checkstyle also helps. But what it boils down to is that you should not allow your IDE to autoformat entire files.12:43
<ajs6f>awoods: I don't. I autoformat those sections that are clearly not in line with those very same standards. I see enough 'if ( x==y )` instead of `if (x==y)` to grind my gears. What it boils down to is that having standards is useless if we don't use them.12:45
<awoods>ajs6f: Fixing formating to conform to the standards is great. We have configured checkstyle to do that to the degree that seems possible. However, making formating clean-up should be in separate, non-functional PRs, not feature/bug PRs.12:46
<ajs6f>awoods: I'm not talking about checkstyle, I'm talking about the code formatter features of Eclipse or IntelliJ or whatever people use. We have failed to get people to use that work.12:47
We shouldn't have any non-functional PRs, on that account.12:48
We shouldn't need them.
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed external-body from 0e1a10e to 23e6d9a: http://git.io/RXY5Ag
fcrepo4/external-body 23e6d9a Chris Beer: Use message/external-body MIME type for registering 'redirect' binaries
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>ajs6f: I would challenge that statement, re:IDEs. We have put a lot of working into the eclipse configuration. ksclarke, comments?
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added "Child nodes of deleted resources should be 410 Gone instead of 404 Not Found" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185558412:49
<ajs6f>awoods: I know we have. People aren't usig it.
barmintor: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Outcomes+-+REST+API12:50
That's where I'm starting to do the "outcomes" work for the API vetting. comments/additions welcome.
<barmintor>ok, thanks
<pivotal-bot>A. "Offratonix" Soroka added "Kill PR 260" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185584212:52
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #609: Updating logic to successfully detect empty request body (master...repeated-put-conflict) http://git.io/f6R8aQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods delivered "Attempting to create a node that already exists should return 409 Conflict, not 415 Unsupported Media Type" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81790304
<ajs6f>awoods: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/284/files looks kosher. Do you know why it was never merged?12:54
<barmintor>ajs6f: would you agree that fixity and the workflow APIs are probably collectible under a single suite?
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed external-body from 23e6d9a to f8a4cc8: http://git.io/RXY5Ag
fcrepo4/external-body f8a4cc8 Chris Beer: Use message/external-body MIME type for registering 'redirect' binaries
* github-ff leaves
<barmintor>A single suite with optional features and conformance levels, that is
<ajs6f>barmintor: You man put fixity into the workflow package?
<cbeer>barmintor: "workflow APIs"?12:55
<ajs6f>cbeer: See https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/API+Partitioning
barmintor: I was trying to avoid any ideas of "optionality" in the packages.
But I'm not totally against it.
<barmintor>cbeer: ajs6f’s page collects LDP, TX, Version, Locking under a single category
<cbeer>ajs6f: thanks, missed that page.
<ajs6f>barmintor: If we add fixity to that, can we do that without adding conformance levels?12:56
<barmintor>ajs6f: it just seems much closer to a common API feature than Backup/Restore, which seems extremely backend-dependent
* mikeAtUVa leaves
<awoods>ajs6f: PR-284 impacted logging beyond the context of the one-click-run.
jonroby: any news on the #fcrepo channel?
<ajs6f>barmintor: I agree. I was trying to base the packages on use, not impl-related issues, but maybe that wasn't the right idea, or maybe I didn't succeed.12:57
awoods: Can you comment on that PR to that effect?
<jonroby>awoods: no contact with the support team since the emails earlier this week. Will keep trying with them
<awoods>jonroby++
<barmintor>ajs6f: we should have a longer exchange about conformance levels- I think it is more in-line with LDP t use them and advertise optional features, which appeals to me
<awoods>on a call
<ajs6f>barmintor: yes, that's fair. we didn't really talk about that at all.12:58
barmintor: It cold be mostly a matter of using "MAY" instead of "MUST" in parts of the description, but for something as important to the community as fixity, it probably requires a more formal idea, like conformance levels.12:59
We should name them the same way Duraspace names donation levels. Bronze, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Diamond, Copper, Zinc, Uranium, etc.13:00
* travis-ci joins13:01
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3098 (master - 41738ff : ajs6f): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/e619ab49f2db...41738ff2863e
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39617317
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #853: UNSTABLE in 7 min 41 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/853/13:02
<pivotal-bot>A. "Offratonix" Soroka added "Merge or reject PR #324" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81856590
<jonroby>awoods: just sent an reminder email to projects@freenode.org, i'll update the ticket if theres a response13:03
<pivotal-bot>A. "Offratonix" Soroka added "Merge or reject PR #360" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185668813:04
A. "Offratonix" Soroka edited "Merge or reject PR #360" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185668813:06
A. "Offratonix" Soroka edited "Merge or reject PR #324" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81856590
A. "Offratonix" Soroka edited "Kill PR 260" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81855842
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3099 (external-body - 23e6d9a : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/0e1a10e99eb1...23e6d9abbe50
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39618095
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>A. "Offratonix" Soroka added "PR #354 is now outdated" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185711213:09
A. "Offratonix" Soroka edited "PR #354 is now outdated" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81857112
* travis-ci joins13:12
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3102 (external-body - f8a4cc8 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/23e6d9abbe50...f8a4cc8755bb
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39618651
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!13:14
Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #854: FIXED in 5 min 44 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/854/
* travis-ci joins13:16
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3101 (master - a97d8b0 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/41738ff2863e...a97d8b06ca3d
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39618581
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>cbeer: About comparing RDF:13:20
http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2001/HPL-2001-293.pdf
TL;DR: comparing sets of RDF triples without blank nodes is O(n log(n))13:21
I think all of the graphs in question for us lack blank nodes, so that's cool.
* github-ff joins13:26
[fcrepo4] cbeer created async-fixity (+2 new commits): http://git.io/iK0n-w
fcrepo4/async-fixity effab7c Chris Beer: reformat fixity
fcrepo4/async-fixity 0baecf0 Chris Beer: Use AsyncResponse for fcr:fixity
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #615: Async fixity (master...async-fixity) http://git.io/mvMqag
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles started "Child nodes of deleted resources should be 410 Gone instead of 404 Not Found" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185558413:36
* github-ff joins13:40
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed async-fixity from 0baecf0 to b2e1c8b: http://git.io/-sAHeg
fcrepo4/async-fixity b2e1c8b Chris Beer: Use AsyncResponse for fcr:fixity
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer edited "Build out asynchronous API support using fcr:fixity as an example" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6088572813:42
Chris Beer started "Build out asynchronous API support using fcr:fixity as an example" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6088572813:43
Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/615" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/60885728
* github-ff joins13:47
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed async-fixity from b2e1c8b to 6b2ff2b: http://git.io/-sAHeg
fcrepo4/async-fixity d55d2fd Chris Beer: Refactor fcr:fixity to use ContentExposingResource machinery
fcrepo4/async-fixity 6b2ff2b Chris Beer: Update fcr:fixity to produce asynchronous responses
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer finished "Build out asynchronous API support using fcr:fixity as an example" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/60885728
Chris Beer edited "Build out asynchronous API support using fcr:fixity as an example" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/60885728
Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/615" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/60885728
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3103 (async-fixity - 0baecf0 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/effab7c9e5af^...0baecf076697
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39621594
* travis-ci leaves
* whikloj joins13:54
ajs6f: can I ask you a question about twostore?13:55
* travis-ci joins13:57
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3105 (async-fixity - b2e1c8b : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/0baecf076697...b2e1c8bc2ef3
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39623190
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>whikloj: sure13:59
whikloj: You kind of already have, just by askig that question.14:00
<whikloj>ajs6f: D*&M! Ok then I blazing ahead. Is there a limitation to the number of BlobStores you can stick under the Twostore grouping?14:01
<ajs6f>Yes, but it's really huge. Let me go look that up.
Looks like it's using 2 bit chunks out of a Java long. Let me see how many bits are in a Java long...14:03
That's 64 bits.14:04
<whikloj>ajs6f: so alot is not a problem, thats good. Here's my issue, tell me if Twostore sounds viable. We have a 20TB volume, our storage guys need it in 2TB volumes max to backup.
<ajs6f>So I guess you could have as many blobs as values for long, without collision.
I think you're more likely to get a collision in the Adler hasing mehods first.14:05
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3106 (async-fixity - 6b2ff2b : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/b2e1c8bc2ef3...6b2ff2b6d55b
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39623814
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>whikloj: That is the exact reason I wrote it.
It's worked for us. The code looks gross and old, tho'.
I should probably rewrite that, but I'd rather our repo people just spend time on migrating to 4.
<whikloj>asj6f: Okay, so you have a utility to split a blob in two, could it work to split it in 10?14:06
<ajs6f>whikloj: no, no utility to split blobs. Just a utility to split BlobStores.
If you have datastreams > 2GB, TwoStore isn't going to help there.
<whikloj>ajs6f: sorry yes, that's what I meant.
<ajs6f>k
No, the utility only splits stores in twain, precisely because that's how twostore works.14:07
It builds a binary tree of stores.
<whikloj>ajs6f: Last question is how does it handle adding new BlobStores on? Does that mess up the hashing table?
<ajs6f>There is no table.
http://uvalib.github.io/twostore/utilities.html14:08
You split your biggest store, and reconfig with those two new stores as new nodes in your binary tree of stores.
By the design of Akubra, there doesn't need to be a table, just a hashing function.14:09
I picked Adler, for no great reason.
Another things that should probably be rewritten.
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed async-fixity from 6b2ff2b to 25f6722: http://git.io/-sAHeg
fcrepo4/async-fixity 25f6722 Chris Beer: Update fcr:fixity to produce asynchronous responses
* github-ff leaves
<whikloj>ajs6f: Okay, so I need 10 BlobStores, so I split it, then split the 2 branches, then split the 2 braches and once more is... 16 I think.14:11
<ajs6f>whikloj: Close. You don't have to split all of each generation. So you split once to get 2, then again to get 4, again to get 8, then split just two of those to end up with ten.14:12
The real constraint is getting each under your 2GB limit.
The size of each side of each split is not predictable, because you don't know which datastreams are going to go each way.14:13
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #858: UNSTABLE in 4 min 55 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/858/14:14
<whikloj>ajs6f: ok, that is a smaller problem then a started with so I consider this a win. If I add on new blobstores to expand the storage, the BitStringMapper will just start using them? Or will it be filling each equally?14:16
<ajs6f>It will just start using them.
They will gradually start filling.
It will use the old ones, too.
It's a pretty even-handed distribution of bits, because of the hash function.14:17
<whikloj>ajs6f: So when the old ones hit the 2TB limit I have a problem
<ajs6f>whikloj: That's when you split again.
whikloj: You split in response to a filled store.
<whikloj>ajs6f: better to split...right, but I would need to split all of them.
<ajs6f>whikloj: You would need to split any that are approaching your limit.14:18
Again, you don't have to split an entire level of the tree at once.
<whikloj>ajs6f: I see it more of a maintenance task at that point
<ajs6f>whikloj: Yes, definitely.
<whikloj>ajs6f: cool I may have more questions later, but this is positive. How does Fedora 4 handle multiple locations?14:19
<ajs6f>whikloj: Keep in mind that the utility will only split blobstores that were already using the bitstring hash.
whikloj: Fedora 4? I have no idea. Anyone?
<whikloj>ajs6f: When you say it will only split BlobStores already using the bitstring hash, I can't move from an existing Akubra llstore to this without re-adding everything?14:21
<ajs6f>whikloj: That would probably be the simplest way. You could generate the bitstrings independently (they're not complex) and build blobstores outside of the repo.
That would be another way.
Migrating persistence is always a pain.14:22
<whikloj>ajs6f: true dat, so I need to pull the existing Blobs using the HashPathIdMapper and build new ones using BitStreamMapper. Then try to swap the repos.14:24
<ajs6f>whikloj: Something like that. You can build a small utility to accept bitstreams with their URIs and build FSBlobStores in the TwoStore mode, then run it over the whole repo. Then you could build your config for the new repo and start it up over the new blobstores.14:25
<whikloj>ajs6f: thats easy for you to say, as I keep telling awoods. I'm not a java guy. But I may have to figure that out. Thanks for the help!!14:26
<awoods>ajs6f: don't believe him14:27
<ajs6f>whikloj: I can help you, if needed.
awoods: I believe _nothing_ concerned with Fedora.
<whikloj>ajs6f: I'll have to present this to my boss and jonroby and the storage guys. Then we can look at how we can implement it. But I might definitely take you up on that.14:28
<ajs6f>whikloj: Sure thing. Let me know if you need more info. Keep in mind that I haven't looked at this stuff in years, but it seems to have been happily running all that time here, so I assume it works. {grin}
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!14:29
Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #859: FIXED in 4 min 49 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/859/
<jonroby>jonroby: I don't believe much of what whikloj says :p
<ajs6f>whikloj: If you do decide to use it, we should probably rewrite it to use better forms. I'll do that if it looks like you're going to adopt it, but otherwise I won't bother.
<whikloj>ajs6f: alright, don't waste anytime yet but other than something like Hadoop (which is overkill) or just trying to pre-populate the hashes (which seems unmanageable) this is the best option.14:32
<ajs6f>whikloj: Hope it helps!
<whikloj>ajs6f: I'm sure it will, thanks.14:36
awoods: do you know if Fedora 4 deals with multiple volumes for storage?14:37
<ajs6f>whikloj: Just to answer your original question, it looks like the eventual file paths for storage look like:14:45
"10/00/00/10/11/00/01/01/00/00/10/01/10/00/00/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.example.com"
So apparently I put the original URIs on the end, which means you should never actually have a collision, so no upper limit.
<whikloj>ajs6f: So again we will probably have to replace the UUID minter?14:46
<ajs6f>whikloj: What? What UUID minter?
<whikloj>ajs6f: Sorry I read that wrong, I thought this was about the F4 question. Now I get it.
ajs6f: No limit to how many volumes, that is good.14:47
<ajs6f>whikloj: No, no limit to actual total number of blobs. There is definitely no limit to the number of blobstores, but at a 2-bit chunk of the bitstring, you'll not get any benefit after...
I think 2^15 blobstores. That's a lot.14:48
2^15 * 2GB is a lot of bits.
<whikloj>ajs6f: I'll assume we'll have better storage options before that happens
<ajs6f>whikloj: I'm taking the opposite approach; I'm hoping to make sure than there's nothing interesting in our repo before anyone cares about migrating it.14:49
<whikloj>ajs6f: HA! The old bit-decay work avoidance method. I like it.14:50
ajs6f: Could you increase the length of your hash, I see you defined it as a constant. So you could bump your chunk size to 4.14:52
<ajs6f>whikloj: Yeah, you can play with that. It's going to change the "hight" of your binary tree of blob stores.
whikloj: You trade performance for lookup vs. capacity. But it has to be said that we're talking about a few ms of performance here.14:53
<whikloj>ajs6f: right
<ajs6f>whikloj: If I cared about performance, I'd be more interested in the hashing function. Maybe pick a better/faster one.14:54
whikloj: Anyway, like I said, I'll be happy to rework it if you want to use it. Until then, I'll leave it be.
<whikloj>ajs6f: cheers14:55
<ajs6f>ooh, this is cute:14:56
https://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries/wiki/HashingExplained
Some nice features there.
<pivotal-bot>Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed started "Fix fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/xacml" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81846720
* github-ff joins14:58
[fcrepo4] escowles created tombstone-hierarchy (+1 new commit): http://git.io/UCvRPg
fcrepo4/tombstone-hierarchy c7df2f3 Esmé Cowles: Checking for parent tombstones on 404 errors
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/616" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185558415:00
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #616: Checking for parent tombstones on 404 errors (master...tombstone-hierarchy) http://git.io/juZvLQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles finished "Child nodes of deleted resources should be 410 Gone instead of 404 Not Found" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81855584
* github-ff joins15:02
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/fkzMbg
fcrepo4/master 1e1282b lsitu: Add support to the web UI to trigger the file picker when no file attached for datastream creation....
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins15:03
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #613: Added support to the web UI to trigger the file picker when no file attached for datastream creation. (master...feature/datastream-upload) http://git.io/L3jVBw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/1e1282b314bc4da4d61054573d0bcf35cbce1c61" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78847348
Andrew Woods delivered "Adding datastream without file in HTML UI causes ugly error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78847348
* travis-ci joins15:13
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3110 (tombstone-hierarchy - c7df2f3 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/c7df2f3393a1
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39631000
* travis-ci leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #860: UNSTABLE in 5 min 16 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/860/15:17
* travis-ci joins15:21
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3112 (master - 1e1282b : lsitu): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/a97d8b06ca3d...1e1282b314bc
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39631615
* travis-ci leaves
<acoburn>If I request /fcr:transform/default on an RDF node, should the results be a JSON array or a bare object?15:31
The documentation suggests the former, but I only get responses with the latter
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Indexing+Transformations
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!15:32
Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #861: FIXED in 5 min 13 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/861/
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ started "Fix sparql recipes " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185028215:38
* jcoyne leaves15:50
<awoods>acoburn: I just retested the /fcr:transform capability, and am getting json16:02
<acoburn>awoods: I get json, too
awoods: the issue is that it is a JSON object, not an array16:03
<awoods>acoburn: yes, it is.
an object
<acoburn>awoods: which is different than the documentation
awoods: it also makes it harder to push that response directly into solr16:04
<awoods>acoburn: There has been a lot of movement lately...
<acoburn>awoods: solr requires that JSON be enclosed in an array
<awoods>acoburn: Could you put in a ticket for this? in pivotal.
<acoburn>awoods: yes
<awoods>acoburn: thanks
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "Remove dead code" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8095925216:05
Andrew Woods accepted "Adding datastream without file in HTML UI causes ugly error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78847348
Andrew Woods accepted "Attempting to create a node that already exists should return 409 Conflict, not 415 Unsupported Media Type" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8179030416:06
Andrew Woods accepted "Rename core models and services" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81770624
Andrew Woods accepted "Replace hasContent/isContentOf in RDF with describes/isDescribedBy" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80921390
Andrew Woods accepted "Handle multiple Prefer: headers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81242476
Aaron Coburn added "/fcr:transform response format" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8187026216:10
* github-ff joins16:15
[fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl] mohideen opened pull request #6: story 81846720. Fix fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/xacml. (master...maincodabase-update-followup) http://git.io/E5fRRQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed added comment: "RBACL fix PR: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/pull/616:16
" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81846720
<awoods>MohamedAR: thanks for working the first half of that ticket. ++16:18
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "/fcr:transform response format" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8187026216:20
Andrew Woods edited "Re-usable ACL nodes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/79629706
* jcoyne joins16:22
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending response to code review comment." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185558416:34
Andrew Woods rejected "Child nodes of deleted resources should be 410 Gone instead of 404 Not Found" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81855584
* github-ff joins16:39
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] mohideen opened pull request #27: story 81846720. Fix fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/xacml. (master...maincodebase-update-followup) http://git.io/egF3CQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed added comment: "XACML PR: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/pull/27
" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81846720
Andrew Woods added "FedoraResource.toString()" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8187229816:40
Andrew Woods edited "FedoraResource.toString()" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81872298
Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed finished "Fix fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/xacml" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81846720
<MohamedAR>Has anyone used levelweb (or other tools) to succussfully view fedora's leveldb data? https://github.com/hij1nx/levelweb16:42
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to tombstone-hierarchy: http://git.io/uOZz0A
fcrepo4/tombstone-hierarchy 188f953 Esmé Cowles: Updating assertDeleted to check both HEAD and GET, and only accept 410 Gone (not 404 Not Found)
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>out for the day16:43
* ajs6f leaves
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "@awoods I've updated the assertDeleted method to better check the deleted status: ""
https://github.com/fcrepo4/�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81855584
Esme Cowles started "Child nodes of deleted resources should be 410 Gone instead of 404 Not Found" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81855584
Esme Cowles finished "Child nodes of deleted resources should be 410 Gone instead of 404 Not Found" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81855584
* travis-ci joins16:59
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3113 (tombstone-hierarchy - 188f953 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/c7df2f3393a1...188f9534a6b4
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39641296
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/jAYB7Q
fcrepo4/master a5d74fc Esmé Cowles: Check for parent tombstones on 404 errors...
* github-ff leaves
* jcoyne leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/a5d74fcedbc8a7bc5e48b1d3dff0df313387432e" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81855584
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted tombstone-hierarchy at 188f953: http://git.io/qli8YQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods delivered "Child nodes of deleted resources should be 410 Gone instead of 404 Not Found" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81855584
* scossu leaves17:01
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #862: UNSTABLE in 5 min 18 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/862/17:02
<jonroby>anyone: what kind of string is the system expectin as the parameter to getProperty() (To get a particular property from a node)?? thanks17:03
* MohamedAR leaves17:06
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "When building your PR-3, I am getting the following build error: ""17:10
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.fcrepo�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81433628
Andrew Woods rejected "Ensure functionality fcrepo-webapp-plus" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81433628
* travis-ci joins17:11
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3115 (master - a5d74fc : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/1e1282b314bc...a5d74fcedbc8
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39643374
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>jonroby: you may want to be more specific.17:12
<jonroby>awoods: I"m trying to read properties from the root node and using getProperties. what kind of format is expected in the string? i'm trying to read the oai properties, so is it http://www.openarchives.org/OAI/2.0#adminEmail? /oai.adminEmail? oai:adminEmail? i've tried these and its either null or testing returns a 400 error code17:16
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!17:18
Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #863: FIXED in 5 min 52 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/863/
<awoods>jonroby: Is it safe to assume you are using the ContainerService.findOrCreate() to get the root Container?17:19
or more likely, ContainerService.find()17:22
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "I am getting the following error when trying to build PR-6 in RBACL: ""17:23
Tests run: 47, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, S�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81846720
Andrew Woods rejected "Fix fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/xacml" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81846720
Andrew Woods added comment: "Please rebase on master, then we can move this through." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8177080417:27
<jonroby>awoods: it does it a different way: root = this.nodeService.getObject(session,"/") then root.getNode() to get the root node
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods rejected "Add support for resources that redirect to other HTTP resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81770804
<awoods>jonroby: I would suggest not working with JCR nodes directly, but rather working with Containers, in this case.17:30
<jonroby>ok, use your method of ContainerService, I will try that. thank you
<awoods>jonroby: you may want to then look through the integration tests for using FedoraResource.getProperty()17:31
jonroby: to start, you could search for getProperty in https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-kernel-impl/src/test/java/org/fcrepo/integration/kernel/impl/FedoraResourceImplIT.java
<cbeer>awoods: what's wrong with https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/614?17:39
it looks like it merged cleanly, and it built fine for me.
* barmintor leaves
<cbeer>i'll push it anyway, but if you actually saw a problem..
<awoods>cbeer: I had a merge conflict when I rebased on master17:41
cbeer: I can try again, however.
<cbeer>awoods: i'm not seeing any problem rebasing f8a4cc on a5d74fc17:42
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] acoburn opened pull request #617: LDP Transform returns an array rather than a single JSON object; this ma... (master...fcr_transform) http://git.io/f_kQUg
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>cbeer: I must have had an old version of PR-61417:43
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] acoburn closed pull request #617: LDP Transform returns an array rather than a single JSON object; this ma... (master...fcr_transform) http://git.io/f_kQUg
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>cbeer: it is clean
<cbeer>glad to hear it.
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer started "Add support for resources that redirect to other HTTP resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81770804
Chris Beer finished "Add support for resources that redirect to other HTTP resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81770804
Andrew Woods delivered "Add support for resources that redirect to other HTTP resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8177080417:44
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/AzaXPg
fcrepo4/master 96c79ef Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #614 from fcrepo4/external-body...
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>cbeer: I am looking at https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/61517:45
<cbeer>awoods: ok.17:46
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] acoburn opened pull request #618: LDP Transform should return an array rather than a single JSON object (master...fcr_transform) http://git.io/w0NinA
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>cbeer: The interaction model is not apparent, but I can review the Jersey2 API's around AsyncResponse and @Suspended
<cbeer>awoods: what do you mean by "interaction model"?17:47
<awoods>cbeer: I mean, what is the user interaction like?
<cbeer>awoods: no different than it ever was.
<awoods>cbeer: Does the user get an immediate response? then come back later for an Asynchronous response?17:48
<cbeer>awoods: the user gets a response when they get a response.
<pivotal-bot>Aaron Coburn edited "/fcr:transform response format" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81870262
<cbeer>awoods: this is server-side asynchronous handling.
<awoods>cbeer: So the client connections hangs
<cbeer>awoods: yes. this is just about the way the server handles it.17:49
awoods: https://jersey.java.net/documentation/latest/async.html
awoods: "It will however increase the throughput of the server, by releasing the initial request processing thread back to the I/O container while the request may still be waiting in a queue for processing or the processing may still be running on another dedicated thread. "
awoods: low-hanging fruit.
<awoods>cbeer: So we will still need to resolve the issue of the client requesting content that is offline, and coming back for it later?17:50
cbeer: later
<cbeer>awoods: yes. that's a totally different feature.
<awoods>cbeer: thanks, that helps.
* whikloj leaves17:51
<awoods>cbeer: p.s. is "convert all properties to Strings" and "remove fcr:sparql" on your radar?
<cbeer>awoods: i know there's a fcr:sparql ticket.17:54
* ksclarke leaves
* jonroby leaves
<cbeer>but i am not actively working on either.
<awoods>cbeer: I have just noticed that sometimes you have things on your mind, then the code shows up in a PR.17:55
cbeer: I was curious about the two mentioned items.
* travis-ci joins17:57
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3117 (master - 96c79ef : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/a5d74fcedbc8...96c79ef6f996
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39647650
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Implemented by #81770804" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8171406018:08
Andrew Woods accepted "DUPLICATE TICKET - Redirect to federated content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81714060
* github-ff joins18:09
[fcrepo4-release-tests] lsitu opened pull request #4: Updated the sparql recipes for the datastream related namespaces changes (master...hotfix/ns-update) http://git.io/YGpR0w
* github-ff leaves
* acoburn leaves18:11
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-release-tests/pull/4
Wiki is also updated for the sparql recipes ch�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81850282
Longshou Situ finished "Fix sparql recipes " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8185028218:12
Longshou Situ started "Enable random ports on fcrepo4-release-tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81640410
Longshou Situ added comment: "Fixed in https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81850282:18:13
https://github.com/fcrepo4-labs/fcrepo4-releas�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81640410
Longshou Situ finished "Enable random ports on fcrepo4-release-tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81640410
Andrew Woods added comment: "@aaroncoburn, would you also be interested in submitting an analogous PR on the fcrepo-message-consumer side?�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8187026218:14
Aaron Coburn added comment: "Yes, I'll work on that" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8187026218:20
* github-ff joins18:31
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted async-fixity at 25f6722: http://git.io/VwHkng
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins18:40
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#3119 (master - ca93748 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/96c79ef6f996...ca9374830699
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/39651842
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods delivered "Build out asynchronous API support using fcr:fixity as an example" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/60885728
Andrew Woods added comment: "I am still getting failures on PR-3, PR-4 and a combined PR-3/4. Apparently we are seeing different results. �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8164041018:51
Andrew Woods accepted "Build out asynchronous API support using fcr:fixity as an example" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/60885728
Andrew Woods accepted "Child nodes of deleted resources should be 410 Gone instead of 404 Not Found" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81855584
Andrew Woods accepted "Add support for resources that redirect to other HTTP resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81770804
* github-ff joins18:54
[fcrepo-message-consumer] acoburn opened pull request #61: accept fcr:transform responses as JSON arrays (master...fcr_transform) http://git.io/ne9F5Q
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Aaron Coburn edited "/fcr:transform response format" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8187026218:59
* jonroby joins19:05
* scossu joins19:40
* scossu leaves19:55
* scossu joins19:59
* scossu leaves20:00
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "@awoods Let's try PR-4, which failed at your end, SparqlRecipesIT.testSparqlQueries1:208?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8164041020:07
* scossu joins20:12
* github-ff joins20:26
[fcrepo4] lsitu opened pull request #619: Added Root Node properties to jquery accordion. (master...feature/root-collapse) http://git.io/-eXx3A
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/619" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8178664020:27
Longshou Situ finished "Put Root Node properties in a jquery accordion" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81786640
Longshou Situ added comment: "With PR4, I pull the latest fcrepo from upstream master that has several new commits, and I see it pass with�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8164041020:56
* longshou leaves20:57
* jcoyne joins20:58
* scossu leaves21:57
* awead leaves22:05
* jcoyne leaves22:56
* scossu joins23:13
* jcoyne joins23:16
* scossu leaves23:24
* scossu joins23:26
* jcoyne leaves23:45
* scossu leaves00:21

Generated by Sualtam