Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* dwilcox joins07:35
* fasseg joins08:34
* fasseg leaves08:47
* MohamedAR joins08:49
* github-ff joins09:10
[fcrepo4] escowles created non-rdf-versions (+1 new commit): http://git.io/le1vZg
fcrepo4/non-rdf-versions 53cdb7e Esmé Cowles: Fixing handling of content node version lookup
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/562" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8090388009:11
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #562: Fixing handling of content node version lookup (master...non-rdf-versions) http://git.io/aCFijw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles finished "Non-RDF resource versioning broken" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80903880
* fasseg joins09:14
* mikeAtUVa joins09:19
<fasseg>@awoods: you got a minute for me and the oai provider?09:22
* travis-ci joins09:23
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2838 (non-rdf-versions - 53cdb7e : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/53cdb7ecbf45
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38495403
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>fasseg: sure09:29
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Add "tombstones" when an object is deleted" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8085321209:32
Andrew Woods accepted "Add (configurable) support for LDP requirement that LDP servers SHOULD require If-Match for PUT requests " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80950760
Andrew Woods accepted "Dependency errors in fcrepo-http-api tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80681518
Andrew Woods accepted "Allow full range of RDF properties to be expressed on a fedora:binary node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80920870
Andrew Woods accepted "Triple equality should use RDF literal equality for diffing purposes." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80907094
Andrew Woods accepted "Add preference for telling update operations what triples were received (via Prefer) when updating a resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8087418409:33
Andrew Woods accepted "Add preference for excluding server managed properties when requesting a resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80874156
Andrew Woods accepted "Adding a datastream results in subsequent download" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80744372
Andrew Woods accepted "Remove or Rename "Inlined Resources"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80736294
<fasseg>@awoods: hangout?
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Add enforce-victims-rule plugin (?)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72875022
<awoods>fasseg: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Remove fcr:sitemaps" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8055416609:35
<awoods>fasseg: you should now be able to create your project in https://github.com/orgs/fcrepo4-labs09:42
<fasseg>kk09:43
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Children not rendering in UI" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8057515009:48
Andrew Woods accepted "Unit test for LdpPreferTag.java" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7960600609:50
Andrew Woods accepted "Update our IdentifierConverter to convert between RDF Resources and FedoraResources" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80789814
Andrew Woods accepted "Skip pairtree nodes when serializing a container to RDF" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80837222
Andrew Woods edited "Make FedoraFileSystemConnector Read-Only" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8077522609:51
Andrew Woods edited "Update fcrepo ontology to be consistent with codebase" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80959522
Andrew Woods added "Require version label" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8101156809:52
Andrew Woods edited "Require version label" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81011568
Andrew Woods accepted "Fix JMS message consumer build" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8056430209:54
Andrew Woods added "Test versioning trees" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8101179209:55
Andrew Woods edited "Test versioning trees" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81011792
* MohamedAR leaves10:00
* MohamedAR joins
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles started "Update fcrepo ontology to be consistent with codebase" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8095952210:03
* mikeAtUVa leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles edited "UCSD Beta Pilot" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8065352210:07
Esme Cowles added comment: "The full-scale ingest using Modeshape storage has finished 12 of 15 batches (60k of 71k objects). The file in�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8065352210:11
* jonroby joins10:23
* osmandin joins10:34
afk
<pivotal-bot____>Osman Din started "Version view error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8096421610:46
Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending response to code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8090388010:52
Andrew Woods rejected "Non-RDF resource versioning broken" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80903880
* fasseg leaves10:55
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods started "Maintain fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/xacml build" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80568076
* MohamedAR1 joins11:00
* escowles joins
* MohamedAR1 leaves
* MohamedAR1 joins
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "LDP Link headers should include an anchor parameters when the requested resource doesn't match the resource-the-link-is-�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8101854611:01
Chris Beer started "LDP Link headers should include an anchor parameters when the requested resource doesn't match the resource-the-link-i�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81018546
* MohamedAR leaves11:03
<pivotal-bot____>Osman Din added comment: "Seems everything is going into jcr:versionStorage, and the resource itself is no longer in the url. Error when d�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80964216
* mikeAtUVa joins11:08
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/University+of+North+Carolina+at+Chapel+Hill+-+High+Volume+of+Concurrent+Ingests11:09
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "Fix regression introduced in 5679928f8ac46f38852120374301061c90da64ee" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8101854611:15
* nikhiltri joins11:17
<dwilcox>awoods escowles: Do you guys want to chat about the UCSD beta pilot? We can probably just use the F4 hangout11:19
<escowles>dwilcox: sure11:20
<awoods>dwilcox/escowles: that is in 9min, no?
<escowles>awoods: that's fine with me too -- i had envisioned just staying on the hangout, but then forgot...11:21
<dwilcox>awoods escowles : Ah, right that is in 9mins. I'll jump in the Hangout at that time
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer finished "LDP Link headers should include an anchor parameters when the requested resource doesn't match the resource-the-link-�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8101854611:22
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer created link-anchor (+1 new commit): http://git.io/Oy5ztQ
fcrepo4/link-anchor 0caae8d Chris Beer: Ensure generated link headers include an anchor parameter as needed...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/563" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81018546
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed link-anchor from 0caae8d to 22ac6be: http://git.io/UU4z3w
fcrepo4/link-anchor 22ac6be Chris Beer: Ensure generated link headers include an anchor parameter as needed...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins11:23
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2840 (link-anchor - 0caae8d : Chris Beer): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/0caae8d333c1
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38508422
* travis-ci leaves
* scossu joins11:27
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles started "Non-RDF resource versioning broken" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8090388011:29
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to non-rdf-versions: http://git.io/WfA1Fw
fcrepo4/non-rdf-versions 9b4aa3b Esmé Cowles: Overriding FedoraBinaryImpl.getVersionHistory()
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "I've updated the based on code review comments: ""11:30
https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/562" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80903880
Esme Cowles finished "Non-RDF resource versioning broken" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80903880
* travis-ci joins11:35
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2841 (link-anchor - 22ac6be : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/0caae8d333c1...22ac6bee18a7
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38508445
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins11:43
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2843 (non-rdf-versions - 9b4aa3b : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/53cdb7ecbf45...9b4aa3b9d3ab
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38509220
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins11:53
[fcrepo4] cbeer created ldp-rdf-source (+1 new commit): http://git.io/0bGLkg
fcrepo4/ldp-rdf-source 53e2b1a Chris Beer: Include <> a ldp:RDFSource assertions in the generated RDF
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "Include ldp:RDFSource assertions in the generated RDF" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81024068
Chris Beer started "Include ldp:RDFSource assertions in the generated RDF" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81024068
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: in response to the conversation last week, I've been attempting to do basic testing to see if transactions is a feature that more-or-less works and document major holes...11:54
* pmurray leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #564: Include <> a ldp:RDFSource assertions in the generated RDF (master...ldp-rdf-source) http://git.io/ZuhP1A
* github-ff leaves
* pmurray joins
* pmurray leaves
* pmurray joins
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: on a call
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: Ah... fair enough.
<pivotal-bot____>Jonathan Roby started "Document ContainerRolesPrincipalProvider and HeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7071034811:55
* MohamedAR1 leaves11:56
* MohamedAR joins12:00
<pivotal-bot____>Osman Din added comment: "Found out that it was Introduced in this commit: ""12:01
affd8b0
https://github.com/osmandin/fcrepo4/commit/affd8b051e�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80964216
* MohamedAR leaves12:04
<osmandin>cbeer: or escowles: Before a converter-themed commit affd8b0, ther versions used to be accessible under /resource/fcr:versions/uuid, but now the link in UI appears as /jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage/path, and when trying to delete a version through the UI, this path cannot be deleted or restored due to the "node is within the /jcr:system area" exception.12:10
The commit url is: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/affd8b051e8e8cd30ad4f7ede6dd55841ba3a086
Any hint on what needs to change to make things work again? The relevant ticket is: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80964216
<pivotal-bot____>bug: Version view error (started) / owner: Osman Din
<cbeer>osmandin: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-http-commons/src/main/java/org/fcrepo/http/commons/api/rdf/HttpResourceConverter.java is what should be taking frozen nodes and turning them into our URIs.12:12
osmandin: so i'd pull out your debugger and see what's going on. we should have tests for that behavior, no
?
<osmandin>cbeer: ok thx
cbeer: no, apparently not12:13
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/564" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81024068
Chris Beer finished "Include ldp:RDFSource assertions in the generated RDF" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81024068
<cbeer>osmandin: then i'd start there, then.
<osmandin>cbeer: I think there are tests that look for triples but I don't think there's anything that hits the UI fcr:versions.. o/wise, naturally, the builds would've definitely failed.. anyway, thx, I'll take a look.12:16
* MohamedAR joins12:18
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: back12:19
<osmandin>afk
* jonroby leaves12:20
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: how should I best report my general findings testing transactions?12:27
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: does an "acceptance testing" page not make sense?
mikeAtUVa: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Acceptance+Testing#AcceptanceTesting-TransactionsTests12:28
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: I suppose it does. Are you guys still on the fence about cutting that feature?
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: nothing has changed with such a discussion since we spoke last week.
mikeAtUVa: did you run into some issues?
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: I did, but most have been resolved in whatever commits were merged in since sometime Friday.12:29
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: that is fortuitous12:30
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: Are "tombstones" done? I don't really know much about that feature...
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: yes
first cut is done
<mikeAtUVa>The upshot is that you have to delete stuff twice?
awoods: it seems strange that you delete something and then try to create another item with that URI and it fails.12:31
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: LDP requires that
<cbeer>mikeAtUVa: thank RDF for that.
<mikeAtUVa>awoods, cbeer: can I think LDP for axing the basic search?12:32
<awoods>no
mikeAtUVa: your acceptance-test relied on fcr:sparql
mikeAtUVa: you also wanted fcr:search?
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: I know... and I can get by with fcr:sparql.... I had advised some folks of the ease of finding stuff using that (now-missing) search.12:33
awoods: I can see a case for getting rid of it, as you certainly wouldn't want anyone writing applications that use it, but from the context of someone who just installed the one-click install and wants to poke around, it makes the HTML UI a fair bit more approchable.12:34
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: sorry about that... we are trying to get the release out, and cutting the fat helps.12:35
mikeAtUVa: agreed, it was nice as a one-click exploration tool.
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: were there problems with it, or just that it was a known liability going forward?
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: here is cbeer's assessment: - Field Search (https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Admin+Search#AdminSearch-PropertiesTextSearch): we're passing through some full-text search capabilities that Modeshape makes available to us. While it might be a nice-to-have feature baked into the repository, in its current form, it probably lacks functionality (that we probably can't provide) to make it useful, like relevancy weighting12:37
, limiting the search to specific fields, etc. The SPARQL-based search feature is more powerful and expressive, without some of the mystery around how field search provides the results that it does.
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: I'd perhaps argue that it would be convenient to have an easy way for users to find a record based on a word they know is in the title.12:40
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: and sparql-query does not allow partial match?12:41
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: I suspect it does, but I am unable to come up with a search on the top of my head to find a record for which I know I entered a word or phrase in some field.
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: so maybe we can help the community by encouraging familiarity with sparql-query?12:43
<osmandin>afk12:44
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: that would seem to be a requirement now.
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: I would be more comfortable knowing that you can actually get the resource you described using fcr:sparql (i.e. resource with title that contains term)12:45
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: I'm willing to explore this, though if there's truly no one present who could rattle off such a query without looking it up, I feel there's a compelling case for having something easier for quick but imprecise discovery.12:47
* dwilcox leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "@escowles, when I follow the steps that @justincoyne4 describes in issue-550, everything seems to work. Howev�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8090388012:49
* dwilcox joins12:50
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "@escowles, let me know if you think that is rather a follow-on ticket." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80903880
Esme Cowles added comment: "@awoods I think that's a separate issue (not related to datastream versioning) -- and I think @osmandin may be�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8090388012:53
* github-ff joins12:55
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/XVQFpw
fcrepo4/master 8bd425a Esmé Cowles: Fix handling of content node version lookup...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #562: Fixing handling of content node version lookup (master...non-rdf-versions) http://git.io/aCFijw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/8bd425aa38755dc0468ea2e6cb89b776f1503c6e" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80903880
Andrew Woods delivered "Non-RDF resource versioning broken" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80903880
Andrew Woods added "Investigate "fcrepo:hasVersion" triple" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8103099812:57
Andrew Woods edited "Investigate "fcrepo:hasVersion" triple" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81030998
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: of course that "something easier" could be some HTML coating over a sparql-query.12:59
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "@justincoyne4, this fix is now in master. Could you verify it?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80903880
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: indeed13:03
* travis-ci joins13:11
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2847 (master - 8bd425a : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/58e32d13050f...8bd425aa3875
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38517634
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "Constrain newly realized hash-uri resources to existing resources only" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8103497013:41
Chris Beer started "Constrain newly realized hash-uri resources to existing resources only" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81034970
* scossu leaves13:54
<osmandin>afk meeting14:14
* nikhiltri leaves14:19
* github-ff joins14:22
[fcrepo4] cbeer created hash-uris (+1 new commit): http://git.io/tRDrcA
fcrepo4/hash-uris 08490d0 Chris Beer: Mark the hash-uri container as a pairtree node, exclude it from Resource#getChildren() requests, and ensure clients can't create 'deep' hash uri resources from a request body
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/565" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81034970
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #565: Mark the hash-uri container as a pairtree node, exclude it from Resource... (master...hash-uris) http://git.io/x7mI7w
* github-ff leaves
* scossu joins14:25
<cbeer>escowles: ping?14:34
<escowles>cbeer: pong14:35
<cbeer>escowles: i'm working on something that I think is a generic case of "external content".14:37
escowles: but, first, did we drop that feature?
<escowles>cbeer: no -- we have a predicate (hasExternalContent) that will send a redirect to the linked URI instead of trying to send the binary content node
so i think you have to create a 0-byte content node, and then add the predicate to the fcr:metadata14:38
<cbeer>escowles: do you know where that redirect is implemented?
* nikhiltri joins14:39
<escowles>i'm not sure -- any some quick grepping is finding the property in the CND file, but not in RdfLexicon or elsewhere in the code14:40
so this may have been removed/clobbered
<cbeer>escowles: ok, i'll do some digging.. now, the generic aspect..14:42
escowles: we have a use case where we want a LDP container, and we want to essentially add an external resource as a member of that container (so the container asserts the right relationships, we can manage some fcr:metadata about it, etc)14:43
escowles: i think the only difference from hasExternalContent is we'd like to expose the external URI in the graph. do you think that's a problem for hasExternalContent (if we figure out some way to say "the equivalent fcrepo4 resource is over there somewhere")?14:44
<escowles>cbeer: i agree, sounds like the same thing for an RDF resource14:45
btw, i think this is the IT that was testing the repo-links-to-federated-filesystem scenario: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-http-api/src/test/java/org/fcrepo/integration/http/api/FedoraLdpIT.java#L167614:46
so maybe we should have an analagous predicate (hasExternalResource?)
<cbeer>escowles: if it's ok to expose the external resource url in the RDF, i think they can be the same. if we can't, yeah, i think we'll need to differentiate them along the same lines as fcrepo3's E vs R14:48
<escowles>i think it's ok to expose the external url -- i think we're doing that now in fcr:metadata anyway
<cbeer>escowles: cool. i guess the only problem with exposing the external URI is when people try to use fcrepo4 like fcrepo3, with semantically named datastream names.14:51
but i guess whatever triple we leave for the fcrepo4-managed-equivalent should be enough
* github-ff joins15:04
[ontology] escowles created ontology-reconciliation (+4 new commits): http://git.io/m0Mpug
ontology/ontology-reconciliation f23592f Esmé Cowles: Updating capitalization to match impl., adding new LDP preference instances
ontology/ontology-reconciliation d9fd57b Esmé Cowles: Adding properties used by eventing system
ontology/ontology-reconciliation c2294ad Esmé Cowles: Adding repository configuration properties attached to the root node of the repository
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins15:12
[fcrepo4] escowles created ontology-reconciliation (+3 new commits): http://git.io/ur68hw
fcrepo4/ontology-reconciliation cb4cae5 Esmé Cowles: Fixing capitalization, changing repository config namespace to avoid # and / in the URIs
fcrepo4/ontology-reconciliation 5d44fa9 Esmé Cowles: Adjusting capitalization to match ontology norms
fcrepo4/ontology-reconciliation 2a9bda8 Esmé Cowles: Removing unused fcrepo:notImplemented property
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins15:20
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #566: Ontology reconciliation (master...ontology-reconciliation) http://git.io/--NtPg
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox leaves15:21
* github-ff joins15:22
[ontology] escowles opened pull request #8: Ontology reconciliation (master...ontology-reconciliation) http://git.io/qsBuuA
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins15:23
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2850 (ontology-reconciliation - 2a9bda8 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/cb4cae5b8fb9^...2a9bda80569b
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38530477
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "PR for minor updates to fcrepo4: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/56615:24
PR for major additions to ontolo�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80959522
Esme Cowles finished "Update fcrepo ontology to be consistent with codebase" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80959522
* nikhiltri leaves15:57
* nikhiltri joins15:59
* nikhiltri leaves16:01
* scossu leaves16:04
<pivotal-bot____>Jonathan Roby finished "Document ContainerRolesPrincipalProvider and HeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7071034816:07
* nikhiltri joins
* mikeAtUVa leaves16:08
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added "Ensure leveldb dependencies are available to fcrepo-http-api" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8104931816:12
Andrew Woods started "Ensure leveldb dependencies are available to fcrepo-http-api" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81049318
* github-ff joins16:25
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/IKYJXQ
fcrepo4/master f0e5de4 Andrew Woods: Add leveldb test dependency to fcrepo-http-api...
* github-ff leaves
* scossu joins16:26
* gregjansen leaves16:29
<pivotal-bot____>Jonathan Roby started "Create a new child datastream got javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7227094616:34
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!
Project fcrepo4 build #2412: FIXED in 9 min 2 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2412/
awoods: Add leveldb test dependency to fcrepo-http-api
Project fcrepo4-client build #189: FAILURE in 11 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4-client/189/
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #231: FAILURE in 13 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/231/
* travis-ci joins16:41
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2852 (master - f0e5de4 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/8bd425aa3875...f0e5de44b7e7
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38537275
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "See #80959522 -- I've done #1 and some of #3 (they are added to the ontology, but without decent descriptions)." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7504768416:48
Jonathan Roby added comment: "Would you still like me to attempt this or leave it? its upto you" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7504768416:50
Esme Cowles added comment: "I definitely think it's worth doing -- I just wanted to make sure you knew about my PRs so you didn't waste ti�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7504768416:52
Jonathan Roby added comment: "Thank you Esme, thats really appreciated :)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7504768416:53
* gregjansen joins
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added "Add RDF serializer to message consumer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81053512
Esme Cowles started "Add RDF serializer to message consumer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81053512
* osmandin leaves17:02
* ksclarke joins17:05
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #754: ABORTED in 7 min 1 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/754/
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods finished "Ensure leveldb dependencies are available to fcrepo-http-api" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8104931817:10
Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/f0e5de44b7e75f2632940d397535970043629725" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8104931817:11
Andrew Woods delivered "Ensure leveldb dependencies are available to fcrepo-http-api" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81049318
* jonroby joins17:20
* jonroby leaves17:28
* gregjansen leaves17:33
* ksclarke leaves17:44
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "RDF operations should accumulate all errors for a request and report all of them to the client" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8105944017:56
Chris Beer estimated "RDF operations should accumulate all errors for a request and report all of them to the client" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81059440
Chris Beer started "RDF operations should accumulate all errors for a request and report all of them to the client" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81059440
* 17WAAAZP0 joins18:10
[fcrepo4] cbeer deleted skip-pairtree-nodes at 16eac6b: http://git.io/sUQuEQ
* 17WAAAZP0 leaves
* 18VABBYYV joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer deleted enforce-victims-rule at 387115f: http://git.io/yFL_Kg
* 18VABBYYV leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "LDP endpoints should advertise constraints relation when PUT/PATCH/etc requests fail" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8106104418:14
Chris Beer estimated "LDP endpoints should advertise constraints relation when PUT/PATCH/etc requests fail" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81061044
Chris Beer started "LDP endpoints should advertise constraints relation when PUT/PATCH/etc requests fail" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81061044
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #755: FAILURE in 1 min 9 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/755/18:20
* MohamedAR leaves18:21
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer finished "LDP endpoints should advertise constraints relation when PUT/PATCH/etc requests fail" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8106104418:27
Chris Beer finished "RDF operations should accumulate all errors for a request and report all of them to the client" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81059440
* github-ff joins18:32
[fcrepo4] cbeer created ldp-constraints (+3 new commits): http://git.io/b5zFKg
fcrepo4/ldp-constraints e98a4db Chris Beer: Aggregate all RDF PUT/PATCH/POST constraint failures into a single exception for the client
fcrepo4/ldp-constraints 7504261 Chris Beer: Advertise RDF constraints in a Link header when updates fail
fcrepo4/ldp-constraints 32018ab Chris Beer: Add a read-only property to the LDP integration test suite
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/568" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81059440
Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/568" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81061044
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #568: Ldp constraints (master...ldp-constraints) http://git.io/heA9RA
* github-ff leaves
<nikhiltri>Is there anything I can do to help merge this pull request in? https://www.pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/684825/stories/8056807618:34
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #756: NOW UNSTABLE in 3 min 50 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/756/18:45
* scossu leaves18:55
* nikhiltri leaves18:57
* jonroby joins19:01
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer deleted "Publish restrictions on LDP creation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6947074019:13
Chris Beer deleted "Question: should we disguise UUID path intermediate nodes, and hide them (at least from the HTML UI)?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6150163619:14
* github-ff joins19:17
[fcrepo4] cbeer created sonar-fixes (+1 new commit): http://git.io/SWW1-Q
fcrepo4/sonar-fixes 112526e Chris Beer: Implement FedoraResource#hashCode
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins19:19
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #569: Implement FedoraResource#hashCode (master...sonar-fixes) http://git.io/ieynQA
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins19:28
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2855 (sonar-fixes - 112526e : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/112526ea223e
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38552192
* travis-ci leaves
* jonroby leaves19:41
* fcrepo-bot joins20:01
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "Fix Solar blockers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8106835620:14
Chris Beer started "Fix Solar blockers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81068356
Chris Beer finished "Fix Solar blockers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81068356
Chris Beer edited "Fix Solar blockers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81068356
Chris Beer added "Update dependencies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8106840020:15
Chris Beer started "Update dependencies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81068400
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer created dependencies-update (+8 new commits): http://git.io/gUcEHQ
fcrepo4/dependencies-update 8267615 Chris Beer: Update to Jena 2.12.1
fcrepo4/dependencies-update 42c5905 Chris Beer: Update to Jersey 2.13
fcrepo4/dependencies-update 1913d11 Chris Beer: Update to Mockito 1.10
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/570" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81068400
Chris Beer finished "Update dependencies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/81068400
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #570: Dependencies update (master...dependencies-update) http://git.io/5ec2ig
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins20:27
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2857 (dependencies-update - 48d82ac : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/82676153c25b^...48d82acc2332
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38556252
* travis-ci leaves
* fcrepo-bot leaves21:57

Generated by Sualtam