Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* danromano joins10:19
<awoods>escowles: I ran the following script up to 3500 object creations with no OOM... I stopped it at 3500 because my CPU was starting to cook.
i=0;while true; do echo "request number: $i"; curl -v -XPOST http://localhost:8080/rest/collection; i=$((i+1));echo "";done10:20
<escowles>awoods: i get the same error with your script (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: unable to create new native thread"10:22
out of curiosity, what's your user process limit (ulimit -u)?10:23
<awoods>escowles: how many requests do you get to?
63330
yours?
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "@escowles: I ran the following script up to 3500 object creations with no OOM... I stopped it at 3500 because�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80735796
<escowles>i got to 1476 requests10:24
my process limit is 709
so i think that's the limiting factor -- let me try running fcrepo with unlimited processes
<awoods>escowles: each request is actually creating a new process? that is a little surprising.10:25
<escowles>awoods: yes, and definitely won't scale well if that's what's happening10:26
<awoods>escowles: do you know where in the code we create new processes?
<escowles>awoods: well -- i mean threads, not processes, but i think the limit might apply to both10:27
<gregjansen>hey guys, just chiming in to say that another limit is number of files per user ulimit -n. seen that present problems in the past.10:31
<awoods>escowles: Have you been able to find the root of the thread proliferation?10:32
<gregjansen>(not with fcrepo4)
<awoods>hi, gregjansen
<gregjansen>hi awoods!
<escowles>awoods: no, i've just been testing breaking it
* awoods leaves10:35
* awoods joins10:38
* ff_logger_ joins10:39
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer started "Thread leak" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8073579610:42
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer started "Thread leak" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8073579610:42
* Guest33567 leaves10:45
* Guest33567 leaves10:45
* ajs6f joins10:49
* ajs6f joins10:49
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "I first noticed this with the Java client on Linux with filesystem federation. I first suspected federation, �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8073579610:52
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "I first noticed this with the Java client on Linux with filesystem federation. I first suspected federation, �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8073579610:52
<cbeer>escowles: i think it's in the eventing.10:54
<cbeer>escowles: i think it's in the eventing.10:54
yep, definitely eventing.10:55
yep, definitely eventing.10:55
<ajs6f>cbeer: How are you sure?10:58
<ajs6f>cbeer: How are you sure?10:58
<awoods>cbeer/escowles: we saw that before with the getObserverManager()10:59
<awoods>cbeer/escowles: we saw that before with the getObserverManager()10:59
<cbeer>ajs6f: yourkit tells me so. and when i kill setUpJMSBaseURIs, we don't have the same problem.
<cbeer>ajs6f: yourkit tells me so. and when i kill setUpJMSBaseURIs, we don't have the same problem.
<ajs6f>cbeer: Ok, I believe that. Does killing setUpJMSBaseURIs kill eventing, or just some part of the JMS stuff? Where is that method, anyway?11:00
<ajs6f>cbeer: Ok, I believe that. Does killing setUpJMSBaseURIs kill eventing, or just some part of the JMS stuff? Where is that method, anyway?11:00
* mohamed joins11:01
* mohamed joins11:01
* mohamed1 joins11:02
* mohamed1 joins11:02
<ajs6f>Oh, wow, it's in the HTTP API. That's… weird. I guess I missed something about why we're setting up JMS machinery in a module that has no dependency relation and could be deployed without JMS at all?11:04
<ajs6f>Oh, wow, it's in the HTTP API. That's… weird. I guess I missed something about why we're setting up JMS machinery in a module that has no dependency relation and could be deployed without JMS at all?11:04
<escowles>ajs6f: because we want to get the base URI for the message consumer, but the only way to get that is in request scope...
<escowles>ajs6f: because we want to get the base URI for the message consumer, but the only way to get that is in request scope...
* jonroby joins
* jonroby joins
<awoods>jonroby: coming?11:05
<awoods>jonroby: coming?11:05
<cbeer>ajs6f: it's very, very weird. i'm not happy about it at all.
<cbeer>ajs6f: it's very, very weird. i'm not happy about it at all.
<awoods>https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
<awoods>https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
<ajs6f>escowles: So JMS operation now depends on HTTP operation?
<ajs6f>escowles: So JMS operation now depends on HTTP operation?
* danromano leaves
* danromano leaves
<jonroby>I can't join the hangout listed on the wiki
<jonroby>I can't join the hangout listed on the wiki
<escowles>ajs6f: yes
<escowles>ajs6f: yes
<ajs6f>Urg.
<ajs6f>Urg.
<awoods>jonroby: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
<awoods>jonroby: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
<cbeer>ajs6f, escowles : well, no. they are loosely connected.
<cbeer>ajs6f, escowles : well, no. they are loosely connected.
ajs6f: JCR has a notion of session data that gets attached to JCR event11:06
ajs6f: JCR has a notion of session data that gets attached to JCR event11:06
<ajs6f>cbeer: So I can can set up a repo that emits JMS without having the HTTP API module deployed?
<ajs6f>cbeer: So I can can set up a repo that emits JMS without having the HTTP API module deployed?
* Guest33980 leaves
* Guest33980 leaves
<cbeer>ajs6f: we're using that to stuff some HTTP-layer data into the event
<cbeer>ajs6f: we're using that to stuff some HTTP-layer data into the event
ajs6f: if you don't do that, your JMS messages don't get that context.
ajs6f: if you don't do that, your JMS messages don't get that context.
<ajs6f>cbeer: Yeah, I see what's going on there now, and I get the issue with how you derive the URL
<ajs6f>cbeer: Yeah, I see what's going on there now, and I get the issue with how you derive the URL
<cbeer>ajs6f: we used to just (try to) do it once and store it globally, but request-scoped endpoints broke that.. and it probably wasn't the best idea anyway.11:07
<cbeer>ajs6f: we used to just (try to) do it once and store it globally, but request-scoped endpoints broke that.. and it probably wasn't the best idea anyway.11:07
<ajs6f>cbeer: No, it is right to derive it from request context, especailly because a repo might answer HTTP at different addresses in different ways. (Auth context, e.g.)11:08
<ajs6f>cbeer: No, it is right to derive it from request context, especailly because a repo might answer HTTP at different addresses in different ways. (Auth context, e.g.)11:08
although that data is being set on the ObservationManager itself, so shouldn't it persist from request to request?11:09
although that data is being set on the ObservationManager itself, so shouldn't it persist from request to request?11:09
<escowles>ajs6f: yes, it should persist, it was the flag we were using to prevent checking on each request that we made static (otherwise it was reset with the new servlet instance for each request)11:10
<escowles>ajs6f: yes, it should persist, it was the flag we were using to prevent checking on each request that we made static (otherwise it was reset with the new servlet instance for each request)11:10
<cbeer>ajs6f: that's not my understanding, from the docs.
<cbeer>ajs6f: that's not my understanding, from the docs.
http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/12_Observation.html#12.3.5 User Data
http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/12_Observation.html#12.3.5 User Data
"An Event may also contain arbitrary string data specific to the session that caused the event."11:11
"An Event may also contain arbitrary string data specific to the session that caused the event."11:11
<ajs6f>Oh, session-specific.
<ajs6f>Oh, session-specific.
<cbeer>ajs6f: right. even though it's through a global API.
<cbeer>ajs6f: right. even though it's through a global API.
<ajs6f>That's misleading. Oh, well.
<ajs6f>That's misleading. Oh, well.
<escowles>hmmm.... i thought it was persisting, we should have an IT to prove that one way or the other11:12
<escowles>hmmm.... i thought it was persisting, we should have an IT to prove that one way or the other11:12
<ajs6f>So why would any of this spin new threads?11:14
<ajs6f>So why would any of this spin new threads?11:14
* mohamed1 leaves11:15
* mohamed1 leaves11:15
<cbeer>ajs6f: not new threads. just not killing threads.
<cbeer>ajs6f: not new threads. just not killing threads.
<ajs6f>So threads that are really done with their work just sit around?11:16
<ajs6f>So threads that are really done with their work just sit around?11:16
<cbeer>ajs6f: modeshape spins a new thread for every event (I guess?)
<cbeer>ajs6f: modeshape spins a new thread for every event (I guess?)
<ajs6f>WHAAA!?!
<ajs6f>WHAAA!?!
<escowles>or maybe the observation manager is what's starting the thread?11:17
<escowles>or maybe the observation manager is what's starting the thread?11:17
<ajs6f>Have we tried intentionally calling javax.jcr.observation.ObservationManager.removeEventListener(EventListener)?11:18
<ajs6f>Have we tried intentionally calling javax.jcr.observation.ObservationManager.removeEventListener(EventListener)?11:18
Before logout?
Before logout?
<cbeer>we're not creating an event listener.
<cbeer>we're not creating an event listener.
<ajs6f>So something is keeping threads alive, but wedon't know what?11:19
<ajs6f>So something is keeping threads alive, but wedon't know what?11:19
cbeer: Did you see any pattern in the YourKit readout as to the kinds of threads that are stacking up?11:21
cbeer: Did you see any pattern in the YourKit readout as to the kinds of threads that are stacking up?11:21
<cbeer>ajs6f: yes. the modeshape-event-dispatcher threads.
<cbeer>ajs6f: yes. the modeshape-event-dispatcher threads.
<ajs6f>Interesting.
<ajs6f>Interesting.
<escowles>i set a static flag for whether the baseURL was set in FedoraBaseResource, and that seems to have fixed the problem11:22
<escowles>i set a static flag for whether the baseURL was set in FedoraBaseResource, and that seems to have fixed the problem11:22
* github-ff joins11:24
* github-ff joins11:24
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #536: Using static flag to prevent re-checking/re-setting JMS baseurl (master...static-baseurl-flag) http://git.io/4cJpvw
* github-ff leaves
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #536: Using static flag to prevent re-checking/re-setting JMS baseurl (master...static-baseurl-flag) http://git.io/4cJpvw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "I think just using a static flag to prevent re-checking and re-setting the baseURL will fix this: ""
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "I think just using a static flag to prevent re-checking and re-setting the baseURL will fix this: ""
https://git�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80735796
https://git�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80735796
<ajs6f>So it was the act of repeatedly adding user data to the observation manager that did it?
<ajs6f>So it was the act of repeatedly adding user data to the observation manager that did it?
(Created the problem, I mean?)11:25
(Created the problem, I mean?)11:25
<escowles>ajs6f: yes, i think so
<escowles>ajs6f: yes, i think so
not a very good manager of the observation process, imho
not a very good manager of the observation process, imho
<ajs6f>escowles: Well, it's better to not do that over and over anyway, but yes, that seem like a bug in Mode.11:27
<ajs6f>escowles: Well, it's better to not do that over and over anyway, but yes, that seem like a bug in Mode.11:27
<cbeer>ajs6f, escowles: i'm not sure where this listener gets cleaned up: https://github.com/ModeShape/modeshape/blob/master/modeshape-jcr/src/main/java/org/modeshape/jcr/JcrObservationManager.java#L17411:28
<cbeer>ajs6f, escowles: i'm not sure where this listener gets cleaned up: https://github.com/ModeShape/modeshape/blob/master/modeshape-jcr/src/main/java/org/modeshape/jcr/JcrObservationManager.java#L17411:28
<osmandin>awoods: Do you still plan to add to the training page, or should I go through the steps and test at some point later during the day?
<osmandin>awoods: Do you still plan to add to the training page, or should I go through the steps and test at some point later during the day?
<awoods>osmandin: now would be great. I am not planning on adding anything more.11:29
<awoods>osmandin: now would be great. I am not planning on adding anything more.11:29
<ajs6f>cbeer, escowles: and/or org.modeshape.jcr.JcrWorkspace.observationManager() could be repeatedly creating new JcrObservationmanagers.
<ajs6f>cbeer, escowles: and/or org.modeshape.jcr.JcrWorkspace.observationManager() could be repeatedly creating new JcrObservationmanagers.
<pivotal-bot____>Mike Durbin started "Modeshape doesn't release locks held by sessions when logout() is invoked." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6957487811:30
<pivotal-bot____>Mike Durbin started "Modeshape doesn't release locks held by sessions when logout() is invoked." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6957487811:30
Andrew Woods added "Adding a datastream results in subsequent download" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8074437211:32
Andrew Woods added "Adding a datastream results in subsequent download" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8074437211:32
Andrew Woods edited "Adding a datastream results in subsequent download" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8074437211:33
Andrew Woods edited "Adding a datastream results in subsequent download" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8074437211:33
<osmandin>afk11:35
<osmandin>afk11:35
* github-ff joins11:38
* github-ff joins11:38
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/Kp_99g
fcrepo4/master caf36e8 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #528 from fcrepo4/fix-session-factory...
* github-ff leaves
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/Kp_99g
fcrepo4/master caf36e8 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #528 from fcrepo4/fix-session-factory...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods delivered "Create Transaction: error converting tx to a name" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80654132
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods delivered "Create Transaction: error converting tx to a name" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80654132
Andrew Woods edited "Refactor clients of fcrepo-kernel (other than fcrepo-http-api) to use iterating RDF generation pattern." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5923655411:39
Andrew Woods edited "Refactor clients of fcrepo-kernel (other than fcrepo-http-api) to use iterating RDF generation pattern." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5923655411:39
<cbeer>ajs6f, escowles_meeting: ok, i've gotten confirmation from #modeshape that it's probably their bug.11:41
<cbeer>ajs6f, escowles_meeting: ok, i've gotten confirmation from #modeshape that it's probably their bug.11:41
i''m putting together a JIRA ticket and test case now
i''m putting together a JIRA ticket and test case now
<escowles_meeting>cbeer++11:42
<escowles_meeting>cbeer++11:42
<ajs6f>cbeer++
<ajs6f>cbeer++
<cbeer>ajs6f: is there some java-reflectiony way to find out how many threads are running?11:44
<ajs6f>You could jconsole.11:45
<cbeer>ajs6f: i guess there is. easier than i was prepared for.
<ajs6f>You could _use_ jconsole.
Or you mean from inside your own code?11:46
<cbeer>yeah. Thread.activeCount()
<ajs6f>Yeah. Just for fun, memory stuff is available at:
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/lang/Runtime.html
afk bbs11:47
* MohamedAR joins
* mlilenium_ joins11:49
* mlilenium_ leaves
* travis-ci joins11:53
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2698 (master - caf36e8 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/3d64df0f3809...caf36e842392
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38057256
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending response to code review comment." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5453060611:54
Andrew Woods rejected "Leverage Event.getMixinNodeTypes() in DefaultFilter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/54530606
Mike Durbin added comment: "I made a modeshape issue and a PR addressing it: ""11:55
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/MODE-2342
https://github.com/�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69574878
Chris Beer added comment: "I suspect we're not using session-scoped locks, and plan to talk about it on the call... unless you show up in �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6957487811:58
* dwilcox leaves11:59
<ajs6f>awoods: TWG?12:00
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
That's the right hangour?
<awoods>yes
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-10-15+-+Fedora+Technical+Working+Group12:01
* dwilcox joins12:04
* scossu joins12:08
* scossu leaves12:10
* github-ff joins12:15
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed event-get-mixin-node-types from 5c395be to 76fd5a4: http://git.io/NvNKxA
fcrepo4/event-get-mixin-node-types 76fd5a4 Chris Beer: Use Event.getMixinNodeTypes() in default filter, instead of pulling back the whole object
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer started "Leverage Event.getMixinNodeTypes() in DefaultFilter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/54530606
Chris Beer finished "Leverage Event.getMixinNodeTypes() in DefaultFilter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/54530606
Chris Beer added comment: "MODE-2343" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8073579612:16
* barmintor joins
* scossu joins
<barmintor>can I get a link from someone?12:17
<ajs6f>https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
Or did you just mean any link at all?
https://www.wildlife.ca.gov/12:18
<barmintor>ajs6f++, and then ajs6f—
<ajs6f>At least it wasn't a link to porn.
* github-ff joins12:21
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed rdf-stream from 81f79c0 to 2ae3e04: http://git.io/9mUBQg
fcrepo4/rdf-stream d29262c Chris Beer: Add namespaces when streaming RDF statements
fcrepo4/rdf-stream e84a173 Chris Beer: Allow blank nodes in streaming RDF subjects and objects
fcrepo4/rdf-stream 2ae3e04 Chris Beer: Update FedoraSparql to use streaming RDF output
* github-ff leaves
* mikeAtUVa joins12:24
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2699 (event-get-mixin-node-types - 76fd5a4 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/5c395be73d55...76fd5a4ff754
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38060692
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins12:31
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2701 (rdf-stream - 2ae3e04 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/81f79c0a2b93...2ae3e04bbad2
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38061242
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "Watch MODE-2343 and remove SessionUtils when a patch is released (MODE 4.1?)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8075200212:35
* github-ff joins12:39
[fcrepo4] cbeer created mode-2343 (+1 new commit): http://git.io/w5_Ugg
fcrepo4/mode-2343 0261fd3 Chris Beer: Patch for MODE-2343: Dispose of the observation manager's own listener when logging out a session
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/537" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80735796
Chris Beer finished "Thread leak" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80735796
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #537: Patch for MODE-2343: Dispose of the observation manager's own listener when logging out a session (master...mode-2343) http://git.io/6IhZOw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Mike Durbin added comment: "Yeah, we're not, and there's been major confusion in this PR because I've allowed "session-scoped locks" to be�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6957487812:44
<ajs6f>awoods: Did we mean:12:46
http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/repository
or
sorry, did we mean:
http://fedora.info/definitions/1.0/repository
or
http://fedora.info/definitions/repository/1.0
IOW, are the three:
http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/repository12:47
http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/rels-ext
http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/rest-api
guys expected to move together? (Why is RELS-EXT in there, anyway?)
<awoods>ajs6f: those three are the current ones
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2703 (mode-2343 - 0261fd3 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/0261fd33631b
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38062905
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>Yeah, I know. What I'm asking is whether we expect there to remain three separate spaces, and if so, if they would evolve together?12:48
Or whether they would evolve (be versioned) independently.
<awoods>ajs6f: if we can collapse the three, great.
<ajs6f>I have no problem with doing that, but does anyone else?12:49
<awoods>ajs6f: good question... is there good rationale for have the three vocabs?
mikeAtUVa/cbeer: hangout now? or in 10min?
<ajs6f>It is nice to have a loose packaging for different kinds of notions, but is it worth the bother?
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: either works for me...12:50
<awoods>ajs6f: I would be interested to hear escowles' take
<cbeer>awoods: give me 10m.
<awoods>ajs6f: once he detaching _webinar
ajs6f: once he detaches _webinar
<ajs6f>awoods: There's no hurry. The only thing that decision would block is me creating a "migrate the namespaces in ontology and code" ticket.12:51
<awoods>ajs6f: do you have any time to look at: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80681518
<pivotal-bot____>bug: Dependency errors in fcrepo-http-api tests (unstarted) / owner: A. "Offratonix" Soroka
<osmandin>afk12:53
<ajs6f>awoods: Maybe very late this afternoon.
Is it the stuff like:
WARNING: The following warnings have been detected: WARNING: Unknown HK2 failure detected:
That you are worried about?
<awoods>ajs6f: yes
<ajs6f>awoods: I will poke at it after 4 or so, but I think cbeer will probably need to look at it. He's the HK2 expert around here.
awoods: It may just be too much logging.12:54
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "@escowles, can you test the above PR?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80735796
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to rdf-stream: http://git.io/GJCcJg
fcrepo4/rdf-stream 501ab45 ajs6f: Use a switch + enum for the different types of RDF nodes
* github-ff leaves
<cbeer>ajs6f: all i know about HK2, i learned from barmintor.12:55
<ajs6f>So we have two experts on board. That's even better.12:56
<cbeer>ok, ready whenever.12:59
<awoods>https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug813:00
* travis-ci joins13:05
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2705 (rdf-stream - 501ab45 : ajs6f): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/2ae3e04bbad2...501ab45258ab
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38064208
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>awoods: You were getting those :13:23
WARNING: The following warnings have been detected: WARNING: Unknown HK2 failure detected:
from master, right?
afk13:36
* ajs6f leaves
* barmintor leaves13:37
<cbeer>awoods: can you priortize #531 + #533? i think they're the most likely to cause merge conflicts any time soon13:49
<awoods>cbeer: ok
<pivotal-bot____>Jonathan Roby finished "Clone, Build, Run F4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8066296413:50
Jonathan Roby started "Unit test for LdpPreferTag.java" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7960600613:52
* dwilcox leaves13:55
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "Remove fcr:locks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8075949213:56
Chris Beer estimated "Remove fcr:locks" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80759492
Chris Beer started "Remove fcr:locks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80759492
* github-ff joins14:01
[fcrepo4] cbeer created no-locks (+1 new commit): http://git.io/Xxud-g
fcrepo4/no-locks 86d012b Chris Beer: Remove fcr:locks feature
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/538" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80759492
Chris Beer finished "Remove fcr:locks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80759492
Chris Beer added "Remove autoversioning and anonymous versions" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8076011014:02
Chris Beer started "Remove autoversioning and anonymous versions" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80760110
* dwilcox joins
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer edited "Remove autoversioning" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8076011014:05
* github-ff joins14:09
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 4 new commits to master: http://git.io/ojpyFw
fcrepo4/master 70e43e2 Chris Beer: Add default namespaces only if namespaces were not provided
fcrepo4/master 53d452a Chris Beer: Add namespaces when streaming RDF statements
fcrepo4/master eb51549 Chris Beer: Allow blank nodes in streaming RDF subjects and objects
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods delivered "Streaming RDF should include RDF namespaces" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8067144614:10
* travis-ci joins14:12
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2707 (no-locks - 86d012b : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/86d012b0acad
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38071258
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>cbeer: I need to step out to get my rental car for tomorrow... but will be back soon for PR-53314:13
afk
btw, cbeer/ajs6f: I left the Enum suggestion out of PR-531 due to formatting changes that convoluted the update.14:15
<cbeer>awoods: ok. make ajs6f redo it at his leisure.
<awoods>although no one seemed to care one way or the other
* github-ff joins14:43
[fcrepo4] cbeer created remove-autoversioning (+1 new commit): http://git.io/z6s6ew
fcrepo4/remove-autoversioning 23f6c9b Chris Beer: Remove repository autoversioning
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer finished "Remove autoversioning" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8076011014:47
Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/539" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80760110
* github-ff joins14:48
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #539: Remove repository autoversioning (master...remove-autoversioning) http://git.io/Remc8g
* github-ff leaves
* escowles leaves14:56
* pmurray leaves14:57
<osmandin>awoods: I have e-mailed you regarding the document
* travis-ci joins14:59
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2710 (remove-autoversioning - 23f6c9b : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/23f6c9b24731
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38075916
* travis-ci leaves
* scossu leaves
* MohamedAR1 joins
* scossu joins
* MohamedAR leaves15:00
* github-ff joins15:01
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed remove-autoversioning from 23f6c9b to 61dc0b1: http://git.io/GP5drA
fcrepo4/remove-autoversioning 61dc0b1 Chris Beer: Remove repository autoversioning
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins15:02
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed remove-autoversioning from 61dc0b1 to d801473: http://git.io/GP5drA
fcrepo4/remove-autoversioning d801473 Chris Beer: Remove repository autoversioning
* github-ff leaves
* pmurray joins
* pmurray leaves
* pmurray joins
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "Remove implicit versioning" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8076696815:05
* mikeAtUVa leaves15:07
<osmandin>afk15:09
* github-ff joins15:20
[fcrepo4] cbeer closed pull request #531: Fix and use RDF streaming (master...rdf-stream) http://git.io/CUTzNw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8076959015:33
Chris Beer estimated "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80769590
Chris Beer started "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80769590
* ajs6f joins15:39
awoods,cbeer: ping15:40
<cbeer>ajs6f: pong
<awoods>ajs6f
<ajs6f>awoods,cbeer: cbeer's PR for removing autoversioning: he's got the right idea. Take the meat axe in hand and do the job rght.
I was footling around trying to save bits and pieces.
<cbeer>ajs6f: i was surprised how deep autoversioning had reached into the codebase.15:42
<awoods>ajs6f: I was inspired by your earlier encouragement to keep the meat ax sharp.
<ajs6f>cbeer: We don't really understand the way that all of our various type systems are interacting.
awoods: Keep it sharp: http://www.amazon.com/Funko-Thrones-Tyrion-Battle-Figure/dp/B00GXOAD5O15:43
cbeer: Also, the configuration of autoversioning is as bad as the configuration of N other features. It must involve action against M ≥ N different type systems. This is a bad burden to lay on our users.15:45
We need to establish types that configure behavior within the JCR repo. We need to alter the semantics of types in our central system (Java). We need to alter the semantics of types in our outward-facing system (HTTP/RDF).15:46
And we need to do that while keeping with "least surprise".15:47
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer finished "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8076959015:48
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer created mark-pairtree-objects (+1 new commit): http://git.io/-YCFcw
fcrepo4/mark-pairtree-objects 459fdc1 Chris Beer: Mark intermediate nodes as pairtree elements
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/540" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80769590
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #540: Mark intermediate nodes as pairtree elements (master...mark-pairtree-objects) http://git.io/UZ1y_g
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>Carnac predicts: This same story will come up over again eventually with the way we configure authN/authZ.15:49
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer started "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80769590
<ajs6f>awoods/cbeer: If we toast locks (and presumably we remove the docs of same from the docs of the HTTP API for the impl), we will want to spend some time post-release asking and answering what "locking" should actually mean for Fedora. Our first draft (through the heart of which cbeer has just pushed a sharp sword) was basically "expose JCR locks with different syntax". We may want to be a little more introspective about the next draft.15:53
The product of that introspection will be the content of the "Fedora API: Optional Modules: Locking" spec.15:54
<awoods>ajs6f: The same introspection should overlay all of the features we bring in.
<ajs6f>awoods: Should _have_ but already didn't. See transactions.15:55
Or wokrspaces.
<awoods>...15:56
<ajs6f>We grabbed what MODE had to offer and ran with it.
I'm not saying we were wrong.
We had to make time.
But if we made time for a serious consideration of what transactionality means in the context of Fedora's ideas of durability, would we make it synonymous with the meaning ascribed to the term by JCR?15:57
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2715 (mark-pairtree-objects - 459fdc1 : Chris Beer): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/459fdc115aa7
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38082913
* travis-ci leaves
<ajs6f>I'm not sure that we would.
And we are now confident that we don't know what workspaces mean for Fedora, so we (rightly) meat-axed it.15:58
Alls I'm saying is that we should do the same with autoversioning.15:59
Post-release.
<pivotal-bot____>Osman Din added comment: "@stefano At least with the latest code (e085c4af), the feature seems to be working as advertised, and I'm unable�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7974763016:01
Osman Din finished "Location header for objects created in transaction points to node outside of transaction" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7974763016:02
Esme Cowles estimated "Upgrade Modeshape and Test Changing Federation Configuration" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67988186
Esme Cowles started "Upgrade Modeshape and Test Changing Federation Configuration" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67988186
Osman Din added comment: "@cbeer Thanks, seems to be fine again." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8065413216:04
Osman Din started "Filter out root version from RDF" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7946040416:06
Esme Cowles added comment: "This looks mostly fixed, except that changing the name of the federation config block doesn't seem to work. O�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67988186
Esme Cowles finished "Upgrade Modeshape and Test Changing Federation Configuration" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67988186
<cbeer>ajs6f: i was thinking after 4.0, we should make sure fcrepo4 stays stagnant and no new features get added. otherwise, someone is going to have to do real work.16:07
<ajs6f>cbeer: That doesn't bother me in the least. Now, if you were to assign _me_ that work, I would cavil, bridle, and jerk like an earthquake.
* github-ff joins16:08
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed mark-pairtree-objects from 60cc526 to 14803df: http://git.io/H0GL8w
fcrepo4/mark-pairtree-objects 14803df Chris Beer: Mark intermediate nodes as pairtree elements
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "Unlike the other issues resolved by MODE-2176, this looks like it's still a problem." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6748690816:09
Chris Beer finished "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80769590
* travis-ci joins16:12
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2717 (mark-pairtree-objects - 60cc526 : Chris Beer): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/459fdc115aa7...60cc52620412
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38084629
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Osman Din added comment: "PUT example: ""16:16
https://gist.github.com/osmandin/8da1d6216551e84dea15" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/79747630
Osman Din added comment: "Output with PUT: ""
https://gist.github.com/osmandin/8da1d6216551e84dea15" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/79747630
<cbeer>ajs6f: do you agree that most of our Fedora classes should be working against the FedoraResource/Object/Datastream/Binary models and not raw JCR Nodes?16:19
<ajs6f>cbeer: Hell, yes.16:20
As much as possible, and double that for JAX-RS classes.
* dwilcox leaves
<cbeer>ajs6f: even "internal" things like the NodeRdfContext classes?
(right answer: yes)
<ajs6f>cbeer; Maybe NodeRdfContext was one of the many shortcuts I shouldn't have taken and will now begin to pay for.16:21
cbeer: The real context was never context in the JCR. It was context in the repository
<cbeer>ajs6f: it's ok.. once awoods merges my outstanding stuff, I'll turn those into FedoraResource... and probably change IdentifierConverter to do Jena Resource => FedoraResource16:22
because i love my merge conflicts.
<ajs6f>cbeer: No, it's that I didn't have the good work you've done to distinguish them, after we began conversation with LDP.
<awoods>cbeer: almost done...16:23
<cbeer>hm. maybe we need an IdentifierConverter that makes Nodes anyway.. all the RDF storage stuff probably needs it.16:24
<ajs6f>cbeer: We may, for mechanical reasons.
cbeer: But the big move here is to take all of the interactions with all of the type systems that belong to or arise from dependencies and concentrate them in our _own_ type system.16:25
cbeer: Then we'll have a Fedora we can cal our own.16:26
* MohamedAR1 leaves16:27
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added "Make FedoraFileSystemConnector Read-Only" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80775226
Andrew Woods edited "Make FedoraFileSystemConnector Read-Only" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80775226
* travis-ci joins16:28
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2719 (mark-pairtree-objects - 14803df : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/60cc52620412...14803dfdf754
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38084894
* travis-ci leaves
<cbeer>awoods: ha. i think i'd want #523, 526, 527, 530, 533, 537, 538, 539, and 540 before i set out to change more.
<ajs6f>awoods: Let him run. We'll all be the better for it. I volunteer to help with merge conflicts.
<awoods>cbeer: your write code faster than I can read it.
<ajs6f>awoods: That's why we hired hiim.16:29
* MohamedAR joins16:30
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods delivered "Refactor clients of fcrepo-kernel (other than fcrepo-http-api) to use iterating RDF generation pattern." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5923655416:31
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/XPfVxQ
fcrepo4/master ba3dcf9 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #533 from fcrepo4/remove-datasets...
* github-ff leaves
* gregjansen leaves
<cbeer>ajs6f: oh, that PR reminds me.. we're inconsistent about using Jena Model vs Graph. we probably should choose one eventually16:32
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods delivered "Leverage Event.getMixinNodeTypes() in DefaultFilter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5453060616:34
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/B8pZ9Q
fcrepo4/master a038383 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #526 from fcrepo4/event-get-mixin-node-types...
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>cbeer: I think we started using both only for convenience in serialization.16:35
* ajs6f1 joins16:37
* ajs6f leaves
<ajs6f1>cbeer: But there is a difference. If we ever do want to get serious about Named Graphs, we might want to get serious about in what way we think a given resource in the repository can actually be represented.
* github-ff joins16:39
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #523: Remove fcr:sitemap (master...80554166) http://git.io/DBeaIw
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed no-locks from 86d012b to 02b5605: http://git.io/lz6LHg
fcrepo4/no-locks 02b5605 Chris Beer: Remove fcr:locks feature
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>cbeer: would you mind rebasing: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/52716:42
* ajs6f1 leaves
<cbeer>awoods: once the tests for #538 finish.
<osmandin>afk16:43
* osmandin leaves
<cbeer>awoods: pushed.16:49
* awead_away leaves
* travis-ci joins16:51
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2721 (master - ba3dcf9 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/e085c4af0a86...ba3dcf97aef5
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38087417
* travis-ci leaves
* awead joins
* travis-ci joins16:56
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2723 (no-locks - 02b5605 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/86d012b0acad...02b56057d6a3
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38088078
* travis-ci leaves
* awead leaves16:57
* escowles joins16:58
* awead joins
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending minor code review comment." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6183899016:59
Andrew Woods rejected "Pack ResultSetStreamingOutput in a MessageBodyWriter<ResultSet>" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/61838990
* github-ff joins17:00
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed result-set-streaming from 7834f55 to e5729ee: http://git.io/eXEthA
fcrepo4/result-set-streaming e5729ee Chris Beer: Convert ResultSetStreamingOutput to a MessageBodyWriter<ResultSet>
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer started "Pack ResultSetStreamingOutput in a MessageBodyWriter<ResultSet>" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/61838990
Chris Beer finished "Pack ResultSetStreamingOutput in a MessageBodyWriter<ResultSet>" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/61838990
Andrew Woods delivered "Pack ResultSetStreamingOutput in a MessageBodyWriter<ResultSet>" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6183899017:01
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/hVZnUQ
fcrepo4/master 030d087 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #527 from fcrepo4/result-set-streaming...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles deleted "Identifiers service impl" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75053432
Esme Cowles deleted "Namespaces service impl" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7505348417:02
Esme Cowles deleted "Node types service impl" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75053524
Esme Cowles deleted "Implement repository information methods" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/77109454
* travis-ci joins17:03
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2727 (result-set-streaming - e5729ee : Chris Beer): The build has errored.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/7834f55314fe...e5729eec002b
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38090043
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2725 (result-set-streaming - 7834f55 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/f350dfd91728...7834f55314fe
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38088883
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending code review comment." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8057515017:04
Andrew Woods rejected "Children not rendering in UI" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80575150
Andrew Woods accepted "Clone, Build, Run F4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80662964
<awoods>escowles: have you been able to verify this fix: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8073579617:07
<pivotal-bot____>bug: Thread leak (finished) / owner: Chris Beer
<escowles>awoods: yes, i posted in the PR -- I'll put a comment in the pivotal ticket too17:08
<awoods>escowles: great
I missed that comment
<pivotal-bot____>Esme Cowles added comment: "@awoods yes, it works for me -- I'm using it right now for ingesting 10K object batches" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80735796
* awead leaves17:15
* github-ff joins17:18
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #537: Patch for MODE-2343: Dispose of the observation manager's own listener when logging out a session (master...mode-2343) http://git.io/6IhZOw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods delivered "Thread leak" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80735796
* nikhiltri joins
* travis-ci joins17:19
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2729 (master - 030d087 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/a03838304d07...030d08736314
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38090211
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins17:21
[fcrepo4] cbeer closed pull request #536: Using static flag to prevent re-checking/re-setting JMS baseurl (master...static-baseurl-flag) http://git.io/4cJpvw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Nikhil Trivedi delivered "Velocity templates should be called for ascenedant primary types" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7920780417:28
Andrew Woods finished "Velocity templates should be called for ascenedant primary types" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7920780417:29
* jonroby leaves17:35
* awoods leaves17:48
* MohamedAR leaves17:50
* awead joins18:14
* awoods joins18:27
* nikhiltri leaves18:38
* awead leaves18:40
* github-ff joins18:47
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/znQCXw
fcrepo4/master e81884a Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #538 from fcrepo4/no-locks...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods delivered "Remove fcr:locks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80759492
<awoods>cbeer: it looks like a rebase is needed: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/53918:49
<cbeer>awoods: ok, one sec.18:50
* github-ff joins18:51
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed remove-autoversioning from d801473 to 6410b59: http://git.io/GP5drA
fcrepo4/remove-autoversioning 6410b59 Chris Beer: Remove repository autoversioning
* github-ff leaves
<cbeer>awoods: running tests now.
awoods: ship it.18:55
<awoods>cbeer: thanks
* scossu leaves19:00
<awoods>cbeer: are you requiring version labels in PR-539?19:04
<cbeer>awoods: no, separate ticket.
<awoods>cbeer: good, I am not blind. Does that ticket exist?
<cbeer>awoods: yes
<awoods>https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80766968 ?19:05
<pivotal-bot____>feature: Remove implicit versioning (unstarted) / owner:
* travis-ci joins
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2732 (remove-autoversioning - 6410b59 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/d80147310cc5...6410b597007e
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38100423
* travis-ci leaves
<cbeer>awoods: beat me. yep
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted remove-autoversioning at 6410b59: http://git.io/DKtyTw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods delivered "Remove autoversioningdoe" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80760110
* fcrepo-bot joins19:07
* travis-ci joins19:19
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2734 (master - 0206da1 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/e81884a30a1a...0206da13a73a
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38101716
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending response to code review comment." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8076959019:21
Andrew Woods rejected "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80769590
Chris Beer started "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8076959019:32
Chris Beer finished "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80769590
* github-ff joins19:34
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/ykBw_w
fcrepo4/master c515a0c Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #540 from fcrepo4/mark-pairtree-objects...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods delivered "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80769590
Andrew Woods accepted "SPARQL Update with blank nodes results in malformed properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8048348219:35
Andrew Woods accepted "Support hash URIs as subjects and objects of RDF statements " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80585664
Andrew Woods accepted "Leverage Event.getMixinNodeTypes() in DefaultFilter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/54530606
Andrew Woods accepted "Pack ResultSetStreamingOutput in a MessageBodyWriter<ResultSet>" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/61838990
Andrew Woods accepted "Create Transaction: error converting tx to a name" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80654132
Andrew Woods accepted "Remove RepositoryService#getNamespaceRegistryDataset" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80659660
Andrew Woods accepted "Refactor clients of fcrepo-kernel (other than fcrepo-http-api) to use iterating RDF generation pattern." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/59236554
Andrew Woods accepted "Streaming RDF should include RDF namespaces" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80671446
Andrew Woods accepted "Re-introduce sparql-query form in HTML view" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80696638
Andrew Woods accepted "Thread leak" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80735796
Andrew Woods accepted "Remove fcr:locks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80759492
Andrew Woods accepted "Remove autoversioningdoe" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80760110
Andrew Woods accepted "Add fedora mixin for intermediate hierarchy nodes from e.g. UUIDPathMinter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80769590
* awead joins19:45
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added "Update our IdentifierConverter to convert between RDF Resources and FedoraResources" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8078981419:47
Chris Beer started "Update our IdentifierConverter to convert between RDF Resources and FedoraResources" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80789814
Chris Beer estimated "Remove implicit versioning" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80766968
* ksclarke joins19:55
* travis-ci joins19:56
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2735 (master - c515a0c : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/0206da13a73a...c515a0cd7baa
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38103991
* travis-ci leaves
* fcrepo-bot leaves20:20
* github-ff joins20:34
[fcrepo4] cbeer created resource-converter (+1 new commit): http://git.io/stwfrg
fcrepo4/resource-converter 596c464 Chris Beer: Convert Resource <=> FedoraResource
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added "Verify fcrepo-message-consumer FileSerializer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/8079211020:48
Andrew Woods edited "Verify fcrepo-message-consumer FileSerializer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80792110
* awead leaves20:59
* awoods leaves21:18
* github-ff joins21:31
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed resource-converter from 596c464 to 24a9d89: http://git.io/mU2H3A
fcrepo4/resource-converter 24a9d89 Chris Beer: Implement a Converter<Resource,FedoraResource> to replace the Node converter
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/542" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80789814
Chris Beer finished "Update our IdentifierConverter to convert between RDF Resources and FedoraResources" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/80789814
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #542: Implement a Converter<Resource,FedoraResource> to replace the Node converter (master...resource-converter) http://git.io/5LWd5Q
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins21:32
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed resource-converter from 24a9d89 to d67a15b: http://git.io/mU2H3A
fcrepo4/resource-converter d67a15b Chris Beer: Implement a Converter<Resource,FedoraResource> to replace the Node converter
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins21:39
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2737 (resource-converter - 24a9d89 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/596c464c3491...24a9d89c5bd4
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38111215
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins21:41
fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2739 (resource-converter - d67a15b : Chris Beer): The build passed.
Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/24a9d89c5bd4...d67a15b0e840
Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/38111278
* travis-ci leaves
* ksclarke leaves21:53
* ksclarke joins22:26

Generated by Sualtam