Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* ksclarke leaves01:50
* fasseg joins03:42
* fasseg leaves04:28
* fasseg joins04:31
* fasseg leaves04:36
* dwilcox joins07:37
* mohamed joins08:27
* awead joins08:31
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "I'm not seeing any real difference in my tests of either large numbers of nodes under a single parent, or 256/�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7545983608:50
Esme Cowles unstarted "Many child nodes slowdown" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75459836
Esme Cowles started "Adding 22nd file to federated filesystem with REST API fails" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
* jcoyne joins08:56
* tecoripa joins09:17
* whikloj joins09:21
* tecoripa leaves09:25
* tecoripa joins09:26
* ajs6f joins09:35
mohamed: http://irclogs.fedora4lib.org/ appears to be down.09:36
* pmurray joins09:37
* pmurray leaves
* pmurray joins
<whikloj>ajs6f - I'm looking at your FedoraRepositoryNamespaces as a place to validate namespaces in a new node path for https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6150042609:38
<pivotal-bot__>feature: If someone tries to create a new node with an unregistered namespace in the HTML UI, capture that error and give them a place to enter a namespace URI (started) / owner: Jared Whiklo
<mohamed>ajs6f: I guess that dns need to be updated to point to http://irclogs.fcrepo.org/09:39
<ajs6f>whikloj: That was never mine. That was cbeer's.
mohamed: Cool. Just wanted to make sure you knew about it.
<whikloj>ajs6f - My mistake
<mohamed>awoods: please update http://irclogs.fedora4lib.org/ to point to same server as http://irclogs.fcrepo.org/09:41
<ajs6f>whikloj: NP. I will say this: FedoraRepositoryNamespaces is a JAX-RS resource class, right? I wouldn't be using it for validating data moving through a completely different JAX-RS class. That sounds like a recipe for terrible confusion. If you've got any amount of sophistication in the validation (more than a line of code), I'd make a new type for it.
<awoods>mohamed: one moment, that domain name does not ring a bell. Let me see if DuraSpace owns it.09:42
<ajs6f>awoods: I think eddies might have bought it way back when.09:43
<awoods>ajs6f: if that is the case, I will have not access/control over it.
<whikloj>ajs6f - thanks, just looking for a good way to validate a path and the unregistered prefix seems to be the problem, so I was looking to see if it there was already a function in the Namespace class. I guess not.09:44
<ajs6f>awoods: No, you will not.
awoods: _If_ IRC.
<awoods>ajs6f: no, I not will.
* awead leaves
<ajs6f>whikloj: If there is (a function to that purpose) and you intend to use it, you should factor it out of FNR. If you've got two controllers using it, it doesn't belong to either one.09:45
bbl
* ajs6f leaves
* tecoripa leaves09:47
* ajs6f joins09:54
<ruebot>awoods: FYI, I won't be on the call today.
<awoods>ruebot: we will be thinking of you09:55
ruebot: and there will be cookies on the counter when you get back.
<ajs6f>whikloj: Actually, I should have said this: the resource classes in a JAX-RS assemblage are like the controllers in a full-on MVC app, so no business logic should be in them, even i it's not needed/used outside of that type.
(I know that's a rule we break all over fcrepo4.)
(We're bad people.)
* ruebot giggles09:58
<whikloj>ajs6f - I wouldn't consider this business logic, rather exception handling. But perhaps that is the same thing. Problem seems that the model is way down at modeshape and is very generic.09:59
<ajs6f>whikloj: Is the question basically, "Is this an okay namespace to use?"
(In some request...)
<whikloj>ajs6f - yes
in creating a new path10:00
<ajs6f>whiloj: That's business logic. It's got nothing to with HTTP.
* awead joins
<ajs6f>I agree that exception handling is key.
But what's throwing the exception? Not a problematically-formatted request. It's a request with bad semantics.
<whikloj>So you are saying we leave that to modeshape and deal with the fall-out
<ajs6f>What are you getting back from MODE? RepositoryException?10:01
<whikloj>yep
<ajs6f>That undistinguished, generic, piece of crap.
"Something is wrong with some JCR thing!"
<whikloj>This is why cbeer's ticket was to parse the path (possibly in toPath) and handle any problems there.
<ajs6f>Where is the exception first arising in our code? In a *Service class?10:02
<whikloj>one sec, gotta find my debug log10:03
<ajs6f>cool.
* fasseg joins10:04
<whikloj>I could be wrong, but I think in ObjectService.createObject10:05
<pivotal-bot__>Giulia HILL accepted "DRY logic in JcrPropertyStatementListener and RdfAdder/RdfRemover" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71846066
<ajs6f>Maybe I'm still missing the bigger issue, but why wouldn't we put the logic there? Then we could subclass RepositoryException in a meaningful way (I suggest CrappyNamespaceException) and return that from createObject().10:06
Then an exception mapper in the upper layer would give the good error reporting at the outer API and do it a way that respects JAX-RS's separation of concerns.10:07
Sorry, _throw_ that from createObject().10:08
<whikloj>It seems to be a little lower in FedoraObject10:09
Either way, trap the RepositoryExceptions there and split them up? How many different things cause a RepositoryException?10:10
<ajs6f>_Everything_ causes a RE. That's why it sucks so much. The only semantic it really possesses is "The JCR repo's hair is on fire!"10:11
<awoods>whikloj: how many stars are in the night sky?
<whikloj>HA!
This is starting to sound a lot like a building block and less like a patch.10:12
<ajs6f>whikloj: Yes.But one way to deal with that is to pre-validate calls that could cause REs
and throw semantically-narrow exceptions instead.
whiloj: It's a pattern we use a lot, but we've never made an actual type for it.10:13
I'm not sure what that would look like, actually.
<whikloj>ajs6f - prevalidate at the JAX-RS level, before sending it down?
<ajs6f>whiloj: No, prevalidate at the level of *Service and the domain classes, then throw reasonable exceptions _up_.
whikloj: Good rule of thumb: you'd like to imagine being able to use the Java classes directly at least as easily as the HTTP API.10:14
So if it's worth inducing a constraint at the HTTP layer and it's not a constraint on HTTP itself, it probably belongs lower.10:15
<awoods>ajs6f +1
<ajs6f>whikloj: Ask yourself, does it make sense for people using the HTTP API to be forbidden from using bad namespaces, but for people using the Java API to somehow get different behavior?10:16
We should be just as unhelpful to everyone who asks, no matter what language they speak.10:17
<whikloj>I got you, so my issue is figuring out how to either validate the path (perhaps via JCRTools, etc) or validate the namespace prefixes against those already registered
<ajs6f>Right on. JCRTools is the right direction. Although that class is huge already, and I'd love to break it apart. But that's another ticket, for sure.10:18
You should be able to get a sense of the namespaces in scope looking at org.fcrepo.kernel.impl.rdf.impl.NamespaceRdfContext, although I wouldn't reuse that type. You might, in fact, want to factor that type apart and make it depend on your new utility code.10:20
whikloj: the hypothetical new exception might be a subclass of MalformedRdfException10:24
org.fcrepo.kernel.exception.MalformedRdfException
I intentionally didn't restrict the semantics of that type to RDF that isn't proper RDF according to W3C, just RDF that we can't persist for some good reason.10:25
This (bad namespaces) sounds like a good reason.
<whikloj>right
your NamespaceRDFContext has no inherent way to access the data, were you using that to feed to something else?10:26
<ajs6f>I suggest YourPunyNamespacesWillNotHelpYouHereException.
<whikloj>:)
<ajs6f>whikloj: Yes, NamespaceRDFContext is the type that produces triples describing the namespace in scope for RDF responses.
The namespaces are coming from the place:10:27
final NamespaceRegistry namespaceRegistry =
session.getWorkspace().getNamespaceRegistry();
Although you'll also want to check session.getNamespacePrefixes(), because I believe that JCR allows session-scoped namespace mappings.10:28
So people could be using their own local prefixes for namespaces that are registered under other prefixes in the global repository scope.
And that's legit, from my POV.10:29
<whikloj>I just wondered because I saw org.fcrepo.kernel.impl.services.RepositoryServiceImpl which seems similar10:30
afk - coffee
<ajs6f>k. Yeah, looks like you could do some refactoring between RepositoryServiceImpl, NamespaceRDFContext, and your new code.10:31
That could be a lot DRYer.
bbl
* ajs6f leaves
* ajs6f joins10:39
* github-ff joins10:42
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to writable-federation: http://git.io/Q3agBg
fcrepo4/writable-federation 8eb58b3 Esmé Cowles: Salvaging working part of read-only test, adding checksum cachingIT
* github-ff leaves
* scossu joins10:43
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "I've salvaged the useful part of the read-only test class, and added an IT for checksum caching: ""
https://gith�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
Esme Cowles finished "Adding 22nd file to federated filesystem with REST API fails" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
Esme Cowles started "Seamless external content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74627750
* ksclarke joins10:46
* edInCo joins10:59
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-09-11+-+Fedora+Committer+Meeting11:02
* ermadmix joins11:03
* mickeroo_ joins11:14
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added "Temporarily disable object/byte counts on root node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7864710411:15
Esme Cowles added "Improve object/byte count performance, or move to separate REST endpoint" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7864724811:17
Esme Cowles started "Temporarily disable object/byte counts on root node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7864710411:18
* BetsyC joins11:19
* github-ff joins11:20
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to writable-federation: http://git.io/731SHQ
fcrepo4/writable-federation ed86c96 Esmé Cowles: Removing unneeded comment
* github-ff leaves
* BetsyC leaves11:22
<scossu>http://www.day.com/specs/jcr/2.0/3_Repository_Model.html#3.7.11.3 nt:linkedFile11:25
* ajs6f leaves11:35
* ajs6f joins11:41
<awoods>https://issues.jboss.org/browse/MODE/fixforversion/12325557/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel11:42
* ermadmix leaves11:49
* edInCo leaves12:10
* github-ff joins12:29
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/fa83TA
fcrepo4/master 59d3447 Esmé Cowles: Enable read-write operations on federated filesystem...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins12:30
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #409: Re-enable writable filesystem federation (master...writable-federation) http://git.io/OPTKKA
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/59d34472266975a5fe3338119085c6d2aaf3b899" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
Andrew Woods delivered "Adding 22nd file to federated filesystem with REST API fails" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
* github-ff joins12:39
[fcrepo4] escowles created disable-repoinfo (+1 new commit): http://git.io/igg9Uw
fcrepo4/disable-repoinfo 611de3e Esmé Cowles: Temporarily disabling repository object/byte counts
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins12:40
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #463: Temporarily disabling repository object/byte counts (master...disable-repoinfo) http://git.io/sziyYg
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/463" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78647104
Esme Cowles finished "Temporarily disable object/byte counts on root node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78647104
<whikloj>awoods/ajs6f - Because you are familiar with the previous discussion, and I am a Fedora newbie and a mediocre Java programmer. Follow my logic and tell me if I go off the rails.12:41
I need to trap unregistered namespaces before creating them to avoid the dreaded RepositoryException.
So I am subclassing MalformedRdfException with a new InvalidNamespaceException12:42
Which I need to test for... currently thinking I might reuse NamespaceRdfContext with a validate or check function sharing the Registry it builds.12:44
<ajs6f>Don't reuse NamespaceRdfContext.
If you find yourself wanting the same logic, factor out that logic and make NamespaceRdfContext depend on it.12:45
<whikloj>Ok so new NamespaceRepository class which NamespaceRdfContext and possibly RepositoryService would depend on.12:46
<ajs6f>Something like that.
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #89: UNSTABLE in 4 min 26 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/89/12:47
<ajs6f>Although I might think it's just a method in someplace like JCRTools.
<whikloj>Then add the test in the FedoraResourceImpl which seems to catch both Objects and Datastreams
<ajs6f>Yep.
<whikloj>sorry, what is a method in JCRTools?12:48
<ajs6f>Have you seen the class JCRTools?
That's where stuff like this has tended to end up.12:49
<whikloj>Yes I did look through JCRTools, it is pretty big
<ajs6f>Yep.
https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6139121612:50
<pivotal-bot__>feature: Break up JcrRdfTools (unscheduled) / owner: A. "Banjaxel" Soroka
<ajs6f>Feel free to take that.
<whikloj>my brain literally hurts12:52
<ajs6f>Purty, ain't she.12:53
<awoods>whikloj: I am stepping away for lunch. It sounds like you have a path to march on.13:00
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!13:01
Project fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl build #90: FIXED in 3 min 54 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-module-auth-rbacl/90/
<awoods>afk13:02
* dwilcox leaves13:09
<whikloj>ajsf6: when you said you "might think it's just a method in JCRTools", is the suggestion that I might be over thinking this?13:18
<ajs6f>whikloj: I would start with a method unless you can think of more than one way in which it might be useful to impl this behavior.13:56
If there's only one way to do it and we don't have the need to pass around the algorithm as a value in itself, a method is simpler to start wiht.13:57
<whikloj>ajs6f: Ok thanks
* dwilcox joins14:04
* github-ff joins14:47
[fcrepo4] escowles created external-content-redirect (+1 new commit): http://git.io/i7qggw
fcrepo4/external-content-redirect a4553ff Esmé Cowles: Redirecting to external content on GET of fcr:content
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #464: Redirecting to external content on GET of fcr:content (master...external-content-redirect) http://git.io/R6V-4g
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/464" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7462775014:52
Esme Cowles finished "Seamless external content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74627750
<awoods>escowles?15:00
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
<escowles>coming...
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods accepted "Detect unregistered namespace prefixes in the update properties section of the HTML UI and gently remind the user �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6150054215:41
Andrew Woods accepted "Adding 22nd file to federated filesystem with REST API fails" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
A. "Banjaxel" Soroka added "Remove undeclared but thrown exceptions, other cruft" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7867187015:43
A. "Banjaxel" Soroka started "Remove undeclared but thrown exceptions, other cruft" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78671870
Andrew Woods accepted "Repository size unchanged after federation delete" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7099012415:44
* scossu leaves15:53
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "@stefanoc I don't think that nt:linkedFile is going to help us with this -- it has a jcr:content reference pro�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7462775015:55
Esme Cowles deleted "Many child nodes follow-up <placeholder>" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7624774815:56
* scossu joins16:01
<pivotal-bot__>Stefano Cossu added comment: "@escowles Thanks for checking that out. " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7462775016:03
Andrew Woods delivered "Federation file-handle leak" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7806923016:13
* ajs6f leaves16:17
* ajs6f joins16:20
* dwilcox leaves16:23
<whikloj>Dealing at the kernel level how do you access the IdentifierTranslator for a request regardless of HTTP or java-client?16:27
* Giulia joins
* ajs6f leaves16:28
* mohamed leaves16:29
* ajs6f joins16:33
<awoods>whikloj: I guess it depends16:37
* ajs6f leaves
<awoods>whikloj: are you trying to create a new instance of IdentifierTranslator?16:38
<whikloj>awoods: I'm trying to use the method I added to my JcrRdfTools, but I seem to require an IdentifierTranslator and I am not clear on where I would get that16:39
awoods: sorry I should say I seem to need an IdentifierTranslator to instantiate JcrRdfTools16:40
<awoods>whikloj: typically idTrans is passed down from higher in the call stack
* awead leaves16:41
<awoods>whikloj: ideally you would not have to instantiate a new idTrans
<whikloj>awoods: so maybe this is the problem. I was trying to trap the invalid namespace prefixes as low as possible (to be object/datastream and HTTP/java-client angnostic)16:42
* awead joins
* Giulia leaves
<awoods>whikloj: but you need an idTrans to instantiate JcrRdfTools?16:43
whikloj: do you actually need the idTrans itself? or just to instantiate JcrRdfTools?
<whikloj>awoods: JcrRdfTools
<awoods>whikloj: maybe that is an argument for not using JcrRdfTools16:44
maybe
<whikloj>awoods: fair point16:45
* Giulia joins
<awoods>whikloj: unless it makes sense to add a static (yuck) method on to JcrRdfTools16:46
<whikloj>awoods: I'll look at the FedoraResource class as that is where I was going to use the method16:47
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #637: ABORTED in 3 hr 54 min: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/637/16:52
Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #638: SUCCESS in 4 min 53 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/638/16:56
* github-ff joins17:09
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/Yn-HeA
fcrepo4/master 8280cd8 Esmé Cowles: Re-Add repo-breaking test (fixed by MODE-2254)...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #461: Adding IT for repo-breaking federation bug (master...federation-breakage2) http://git.io/AqXX2w
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/8280cd874a959ac5c76e1f90d74c85664cfd1409" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71234238
Andrew Woods delivered "Filesystem federation breaks after certain calls." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71234238
* dwilcox joins17:15
* mohamed joins17:48
* dwilcox leaves17:49
* whikloj leaves18:00
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods delivered "Temporarily disable object/byte counts on root node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7864710418:07
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/Ut-8iA
fcrepo4/master 5ff6c49 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #463 from fcrepo4/disable-repoinfo...
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4 build #2113: FAILURE in 3 min 16 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2113/18:11
escowles: Temporarily disabling repository object/byte counts
* mohamed leaves18:13
* jcoyne leaves18:16
* jcoyne joins18:20
* jcoyne leaves18:25
* github-ff joins18:26
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/07xQzw
fcrepo4/master f1e2a7c Andrew Woods: Fix compiler error from previous commit
* github-ff leaves
* ksclarke leaves18:28
* mohamed joins18:30
* barmintor_ joins18:33
* barmintor leaves18:34
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!18:39
Project fcrepo4 build #2114: FIXED in 13 min: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2114/
awoods: Fix compiler error from previous commit
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added "Enable updating federated properties if federation is writable" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7868544418:56
Andrew Woods edited "Enable updating federated properties if federation is writable" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78685444
Giulia HILL added comment: "https://github.com/giuliah/fcrepo4/compare/fcrepo-rdf-serialize?expand=1" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6522140419:02
* github-ff joins19:03
[fcrepo4] giuliah opened pull request #465: RDF'ed serialization (master...fcrepo-rdf-serialize) http://git.io/rKuMmw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Giulia HILL added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/465" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6522140419:04
Giulia HILL finished "RDF-ify serialization formats" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65221404
* mohamed leaves
* Giulia leaves
* scossu leaves19:11
* awead leaves19:25
* awead joins20:11
* awead leaves20:17
* awead joins
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods deleted "Enable updating federated properties if federation is writable" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78685444
Andrew Woods added comment: "It appears that MOVE now only works within a federation, not from a federation to the internal repository.20:18
Th�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
Andrew Woods added comment: "Nevermind about the verification, it is true: ""20:21
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/MODE-1977" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
Andrew Woods added comment: "https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=41353378&selectedPageVersions=36&selectedPa�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7099073020:24
* github-ff joins20:25
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/AeOuSA
fcrepo4/master e1cfab0 Esmé Cowles: Add IT for preserving properties on federated filesystem moves...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins20:26
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted move-preserves-properties at 76f2136: http://git.io/ZucB5g
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/e1cfab02235de324612b3dbfb53af123c59077b3" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
Andrew Woods delivered "Missing properties on federation MOVE" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
* travis-ci joins20:36
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2328 (master - e1cfab0 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/f1e2a7cdbcd8...e1cfab02235d
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/35075341
* travis-ci leaves
* whikloj joins20:45
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "See code review comment." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7462775021:00
Andrew Woods rejected "Seamless external content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74627750
Andrew Woods edited "Metrics: Demonstrate functionality" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7711417021:01
Andrew Woods finished "Metrics: Demonstrate functionality" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/77114170
Andrew Woods delivered "Metrics: Demonstrate functionality" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/77114170
* whikloj leaves21:13
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added "Final walk-through of Metrics user docs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7869092421:16
Andrew Woods accepted "Metrics: User documentation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/77114390
Andrew Woods accepted "Metrics: Demonstrate functionality" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7711417021:19
Andrew Woods accepted "Federation file-handle leak" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78069230
Andrew Woods accepted "Filesystem federation breaks after certain calls." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71234238
Andrew Woods accepted "Missing properties on federation MOVE" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
Andrew Woods accepted "Temporarily disable object/byte counts on root node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78647104
Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending code review response." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6522140421:33
Andrew Woods added comment: "p.s. Do not forget your unit tests." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65221404
Andrew Woods rejected "RDF-ify serialization formats" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65221404
* ksclarke joins21:35
* whikloj joins21:50
* awead leaves21:59
* jcoyne joins23:09
* awead joins23:28
* whikloj leaves23:29
* awead leaves23:32
* awead joins23:36
* awead leaves23:41
* jcoyne leaves00:32
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4 build #2115: FAILURE in 4 hr 49 min: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2115/01:15
awoods: Add IT for preserving properties on federated filesystem moves
Project fcrepo4 build #2116: NOW UNSTABLE in 10 min: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2116/01:25
* ksclarke leaves01:59
* fasseg leaves02:56

Generated by Sualtam