Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* ksclarke leaves02:42
* fasseg joins02:53
* fasseg leaves04:40
* awead joins06:25
* dwilcox joins07:25
* fasseg joins07:33
* mohamed joins08:27
* fasseg leaves08:32
<pivotal-bot__>A. "Banjaxel" Soroka added "Fix WildcardExceptionMapper" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7855467208:48
* jcoyne joins09:28
* mohamed1 joins09:30
* mohamed leaves09:33
* fasseg joins09:46
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods accepted "Scan all org.fcrepo components" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7851797409:50
Andrew Woods accepted "Catch NPE when event userdata is null" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78467744
Andrew Woods accepted "Publicize Fedora's LDP-ness" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75762964
Andrew Woods accepted "Verify HA clustering given ModeShape4 upgrade" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7823053009:51
Andrew Woods added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/459" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/61500542
* tecoripa joins09:57
* ksclarke joins10:00
* tecoripa leaves10:02
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added "Align fcrepo-message-consumer versions with fcrepo" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7856017810:08
Andrew Woods started "Align fcrepo-message-consumer versions with fcrepo" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78560178
Andrew Woods finished "Align fcrepo-message-consumer versions with fcrepo" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78560178
* github-ff joins10:14
[fcrepo-message-consumer] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/EXHbSA
fcrepo-message-consumer/master c0cc850 Andrew Woods: Align versions with main fcrepo project...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-message-consumer/commit/c0cc850cd3256c42115d57f576bac14120a0�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7856017810:15
Andrew Woods delivered "Align fcrepo-message-consumer versions with fcrepo" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78560178
* scossu joins
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #627: NOW UNSTABLE in 6 min 53 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/627/10:21
awoods: Align versions with main fcrepo project
* awoods leaves
* awoods joins10:33
* fasseg leaves10:47
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "See code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6150054210:54
Andrew Woods rejected "Detect unregistered namespace prefixes in the update properties section of the HTML UI and gently remind the user �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/61500542
* whikloj joins10:56
<pivotal-bot__>A. "Banjaxel" Soroka edited "Fix WildcardExceptionMapper" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7855467210:57
* github-ff joins10:58
[fcrepo4] escowles created federated-objects (+1 new commit): http://git.io/6tzRlQ
fcrepo4/federated-objects 9799154 Esmé Cowles: Adding fedora:object to federated filesystem directories
* github-ff leaves
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo4 build #2097: FAILURE in 8.7 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2097/
* github-ff joins11:00
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #460: Adding fedora:object to federated filesystem directories (master...federated-objects) http://git.io/SCDTAg
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "This is fixed in Modeshape-Beta1. When I add/remove files the byte count changes appropriately. When I creat�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
Esme Cowles started "Repository size unchanged after federation delete" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
Esme Cowles finished "Repository size unchanged after federation delete" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
* fasseg joins11:08
* travis-ci joins11:09
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2303 (federated-objects - 9799154 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/979915495be1
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/34920285
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to writable-federation: http://git.io/WJ9L4w
fcrepo4/writable-federation ae40562 Esmé Cowles: Disable caching of generated properties
* github-ff leaves
* escowles joins
* Giulia joins11:12
<awoods>whikloj: https://jsr311.java.net/nonav/releases/1.1/spec/spec.html11:14
<escowles>awoods/whikloj: the commit-squashing should probably have one policy for the initial PR, and then say to not squash additional commits to make it easier to review changes11:16
<whikloj>awoods - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Guide+for+New+Developers#GuideforNewDevelopers-Committing
<awoods>escowles: agreed
<whikloj>escowles - Agreed as it seems to be a problem once you pushed out the commit anyways.11:17
* mickeroo joins11:22
* travis-ci joins11:23
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2305 (writable-federation - ae40562 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/5ccb38574c62...ae405628464d
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/34921737
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>whikloj/escowles: Updated docs: https://wiki.duraspace.org/pages/diffpagesbyversion.action?pageId=34655508&selectedPageVersions=10&selectedPageVersions=1111:31
<escowles>awoods: +111:34
<awoods>mohamed1: It looks like the fcrepo-message-consumer build on jenkins is stuck on an OOM... do you have a moment to reboot it, start a new build of fcrepo-message-consumer... and potentially tweak the settings if it still hits an OOM?11:36
* github-ff joins11:41
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to federated-objects: http://git.io/gCvvrA
fcrepo4/federated-objects aee7d0b Esmé Cowles: Replacing loop/flag logic with Guava one-liners
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>mohamed1: ping11:45
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "I think this ticket should be deleted, since Modeshape 4.0-beta1 accurately reflects federation object/byte co�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7496034011:47
Esme Cowles started "Filesystem federation breaks after certain calls." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7123423811:48
* github-ff joins11:49
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/u_p2mA
fcrepo4/master 1737afc Esmé Cowles: Add fedora:object to federated filesystem directories...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #460: Adding fedora:object to federated filesystem directories (master...federated-objects) http://git.io/SCDTAg
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/1737afce5337a8e03ce1caccb3922a209ead2ce1" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
Andrew Woods deleted "Expose count and size of Federated content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7496034011:50
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles force-pushed federation-breakage from cf679e2 to 68a1c35: http://git.io/OOQCbA
fcrepo4/federation-breakage ddd154b Esmé Cowles: Enabling read-write operations on federated filesystem, depends on fix for MODE-2252 (https://github.com/escowles/modeshape/tree/mode-2252)
fcrepo4/federation-breakage 33dbb8c Esmé Cowles: Removing IT from connector project (because REST API transaction context is required for the tests), and re-enabled the REST API federation write tests
fcrepo4/federation-breakage b583aa2 Esmé Cowles: Adding repo-breaking test (fixed by MODE-2254)
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "@cowanw, can you verify this from the master branch of the code base? If not, then can you verify it once a b�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7099012411:51
Andrew Woods delivered "Repository size unchanged after federation delete" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
<f4jenkins>Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #628: ABORTED in 1 hr 17 min: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/628/11:54
* f4jenkins leaves
* github-ff joins11:57
[fcrepo4] escowles created federation-breakage2 (+1 new commit): http://git.io/ZzAtnw
fcrepo4/federation-breakage2 2acffc6 Esmé Cowles: Adding repo-breaking test (fixed by MODE-2254)
* github-ff leaves
<whikloj>awoods - Where do you want me to send my public key?
<awoods>whikloj: to me... https://privnote.com/11:58
* f4jenkins joins
<awoods>whikloj: about to jump on a call
<mohamed1>awoods: restarted jenkins11:59
<awoods>mohamed1 +1
mohamed2?
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #461: Adding IT for repo-breaking federation bug (master...federation-breakage2) http://git.io/AqXX2w
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2306 (federated-objects - aee7d0b : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/979915495be1...aee7d0be58bb
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/34925368
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles closed pull request #413: Fix federation breakage (master...federation-breakage) http://git.io/x0IECA
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "Updated PR: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/461
" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71234238
Esme Cowles finished "Filesystem federation breaks after certain calls." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71234238
* barmintor joins12:01
<escowles>barmintor/cbeer: TWG?12:02
<barmintor>escowles: looking for the link
<cbeer>^
<escowles>barmintor: https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/c1glu6soq43r1rr6ou17qtobug8
* travis-ci joins12:04
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2308 (federation-breakage - 68a1c35 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/cf679e2ce987...68a1c35f1d54
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/34926198
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins12:05
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2307 (master - 1737afc : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/55c4a616f963...1737afce5337
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/34926003
* travis-ci leaves
* awead leaves12:07
* awead joins12:08
* travis-ci joins12:10
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2310 (federation-breakage2 - 2acffc6 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/2acffc6fd651
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/34926914
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox leaves12:13
* dwilcox joins12:21
* mohamed1 leaves12:57
* mohamed joins12:59
* mohamed1 joins13:01
<awoods>mohamed1: are you working jenkins?
* mohamed2 joins
* mohamed1 leaves
* mohamed leaves
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!13:20
Project fcrepo-message-consumer build #629: FIXED in 5 min 25 sec: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo-message-consumer/629/
* fasseg leaves13:37
<f4jenkins>Yippee, build fixed!13:38
Project fcrepo4 build #2103: FIXED in 14 min: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/job/fcrepo4/2103/
awoods: Add fedora:object to federated filesystem directories
<awoods>afk13:48
<pivotal-bot__>Jared Whiklo started "Detect unregistered namespace prefixes in the update properties section of the HTML UI and gently remind the user t�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6150054214:01
Eric James added comment: "The issue on my machine was that the windows variables in the PATH was overriding the JAVA_HOME/bin. Placing t�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7745211614:03
* gregjansen joins14:09
<pivotal-bot__>Osman Din added comment: "Yes, everything path related is controllable via that one window." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7745211614:11
* github-ff joins14:15
[fcrepo4] escowles created move-preserves-properties (+1 new commit): http://git.io/B2bGOA
fcrepo4/move-preserves-properties 76f2136 Esmé Cowles: Adding IT for preserving properties on federated filesystem moves
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins14:16
[fcrepo4] escowles closed pull request #414: Workaround problem with moving files on a federation losing properties (writable-federation...federation-move-properties) http://git.io/lXsMiA
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins14:17
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #462: Adding IT demonstrating properties being preserved on federated filesystem move (master...move-preserves-properties) http://git.io/ZOm-RQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "This is resolved in Modehape 4.0-beta1 -- I've added an IT to demonstrate: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
Esme Cowles started "Missing properties on federation MOVE" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
Esme Cowles finished "Missing properties on federation MOVE" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
* awead leaves14:18
* gregjansen leaves14:21
* awead joins14:22
* awead leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Esme Cowles added comment: "I've updated the PR: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/409
This now disables caching properties other t�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
Esme Cowles finished "Adding 22nd file to federated filesystem with REST API fails" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
Esme Cowles added comment: "This is addressed in https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/409 -- see #70954532." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7806923014:23
Esme Cowles finished "Federation file-handle leak" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/78069230
Esme Cowles started "Many child nodes slowdown" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75459836
Andrew Woods edited "Many child nodes slowdown" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7545983614:35
* gregjansen joins14:51
* mohamed1 joins15:03
* mohamed2 leaves
* gregjansen leaves15:17
* awead joins15:33
* ajs6f joins15:49
awoods: ping
<awoods>ajs6f15:50
<ajs6f>I'm a profoundly lazy man. I want to make pages for all the API partitions being proposed out of the review activity in TWG. Is there a way to "batch create" them? Or must I click and click and click...
<awoods>ajs6f: clicks, it must be clicks15:51
<ajs6f>E.g. "Transactions API Draft Specification", etc.
awoods: I get paid by the click, right?
<awoods>ajs6f: yes, and twice for double clicks
<ajs6f>awoods: You are going to owe me _so_ much beer...
Cause this is a lot of clicks.15:52
* ajs6f leaves
* dwilcox leaves15:53
* awead leaves16:05
* mickeroo leaves16:07
<pivotal-bot__>Jared Whiklo added comment: "New code tested and submitted to PR-459." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6150054216:15
Jared Whiklo finished "Detect unregistered namespace prefixes in the update properties section of the HTML UI and gently remind the user �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6150054216:16
* ajs6f joins16:24
cbeer: http://irclogs.fcrepo.org/ is down. Can you kick it?
Wait, now it's up.16:25
Sorry.
<awoods>ajs6f: irclogs is now hosted at UMaryland... mohamed1 is our man (or me).16:26
<ajs6f>mohamed1++ UMaryland++
Also, cbeer++ for hosting it for so long.
awoods: You moved the CI to UMaryland too? Are you no longer interested in a host at UVa?16:27
<awoods>ajs6f: everything that was on the Columbia server (gluck) has now moved to UMd: irclogs, jenkins, and sonar.16:28
ajs6f: It did not seem like the UVa host was going anywhere. I think we are good now.
<ajs6f>awoods: Good. I'll tell our people to clean out the half-done stuff here.16:29
<awoods>ajs6f: thanks for the offer. My impression was that access was an issue. Is that right.
<ajs6f>awoods: I have no idea. I can barely remember what groceries I'm supposed to get on the way home, and what you're talking about goes back months.16:30
<awoods>ajs6f: in any case, we are in good shape at the moment: http://jenkins.fcrepo.org/ and http://sonar.fcrepo.org/dashboard/index/116:31
<ajs6f>awoods: We're better than good. We're Fedora.
<whikloj>awoods - submitting to your Graphite server is working now16:32
<ajs6f>whikloj: Is that on master, or with the Metrics upgrades?16:33
<awoods>whikloj: you are the man. http://54.234.244.70/
ajs6f: master has the metrics version upgrades16:34
<ajs6f>awoods: Oh, duh. Sorry, whikloj. Dumb question.
awoods: If the Metrics Jersey2 module pans out, that should remove the major dependency blocker to Jersey2.
<whikloj>ajs6f/awoods - where was that dependency changed? Like where in the code?
<ajs6f>whikloj: Forget the question— I shouldn't have asked it.16:35
<awoods>ajs6f: indeed... and rumor has it that you may be interested in taking on that Jersey2 upgrade.
<ajs6f>Rumor is a funny thing. It's not fact.
awoods: I'm not against doing it, but we have to say together why we want to do it.
<whikloj>ajs6f - alright, just want to make sure16:36
<ajs6f>awoods: And what I'm really talking about here is DI.
<whikloj>awoods - you didn't follow my documentation, so I had to modify it https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Setup+a+Graphite+instance#SetupaGraphiteinstance-stronger-securityStrongersecurity
<awoods>whikoj: fyi https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/41ea28133f6fa1763eb76f693d6cc91500375513
<whikloj>thanks awoods
<awoods>ajs6f: I had a vague hope that Jersey2 would help with configuration and runtime updates.16:37
<ajs6f>awoods: Jersey2 brings HK2. The bean lifecycles between Spring and JAX-RS will get even further apart. Are we willing to take that hit? What do we get? If we invest in JAX-RS2, we get a lot of good APIs for request filtration, we get Servlet 3.0, we get more elegant request-scoped injection. but we also get the hit, which makes testing even more horrible and costs even more types dedicated to nothing but SPring-glue.16:38
<pivotal-bot__>Jared Whiklo started "If someone tries to create a new node with an unregistered namespace in the HTML UI, capture that error and give the�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/61500426
<ajs6f>awoods: In a world without cost, we commit to CDI and move forward. But that's not where we live.
awoods: We need to talk about the non-existent grand plan for config and wiring.16:39
awoods: Or upgrading to Jersey2 means going in a direction without a goal.
awoods: And if there's one thing I stand for, it's spending lots of time thinking about the big picture as a way of avoiding doing any new features.16:41
<awoods>ajs6f: sounds like a good series of committers call conversations... along with a special topics call or two.16:42
ajs6f: interested?
<ajs6f>awoods: Didn't we do that last winter and come to no decision? I'm not against trying again, but...
awoods: What's the difference now?
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Design+-+Wiring+and+configuration16:43
<awoods>ajs6f: there is no mention of the mechanics there
<ajs6f>awoods; Right. That's the decision we failed to make.16:44
<awoods>ajs6f: jersey2? CDI?
<ajs6f>awoods: CDI is spread lavishly all over those pages.
awoods: Like a freakish centerfold in a magazine I never want to see.
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Comparison+-+Wiring16:45
awoods: I'm not against the discussion. I want some kind of evidence or at least a vague, half-hearted assumption that it will result in action.16:46
<awoods>ajs6f: That fact is, given our developer commitments between now and 2015, I am not hopeful. https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Beta+Sprint+Schedule16:48
<ajs6f>awoods: That's fair. I don't disagree. But it vitiates any value out of the costs for jersey2.
awoods: There's a larger conversation about resource commitments there as well, but you've heard that whining enough from me already.16:49
<awoods>ajs6f: we can whine in unison on that point
<ajs6f>awoods: If we practice, we can whine in harmony, and that would make a frightening and effective conference presentation.16:50
Real Addams Family stuff.
<awoods>ajs6f: I had a round in mind. Something like row-row-row-your-boat16:51
<ajs6f>awoods: I was thinking more about something that might do for a Satanic ritual.
awoods; You've got to make an impression.
<awoods>ajs6f: If we are going to present this, I would like to meet somewhere in the middle.16:52
<ajs6f>awoods: If we are going to present this, we'll have to think carefully about the roots of sustainable development. I know you've already spent much time so doing, but we'll have to connect the abstract characteristics of sustainable development with the concrete structural weaknesses of the current code base. Then we'll have developed some kind of motivation for a program of improvement.16:53
awoods: And the resources that would take.16:54
<awoods>ajs6f: it is not a bad idea16:56
<ajs6f>awoods: I'm gone for the day. If you want to talk about some kind of outward-from-the-coal-face communication about this, or about the config-and-wiring issues, pick it up via email.16:57
\exit
* ajs6f leaves
* dwilcox joins17:00
* dwilcox leaves17:05
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods accepted "Align fcrepo-message-consumer versions with fcrepo" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7856017817:06
* mohamed1 leaves17:10
* awead joins17:23
* awead leaves17:35
* whikloj leaves17:58
* github-ff joins18:07
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/3JMVjQ
fcrepo4/master be7d793 Jared Whiklo: Detect unregistered namespace prefixes...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins18:08
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #459: Detect unregistered namespace prefixes and provide useful error messages... (master...topic-61500542) http://git.io/8Ur2cw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/be7d7936fed1f5bccf7c5a5f5f47b080383d77d6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/61500542
Andrew Woods delivered "Detect unregistered namespace prefixes in the update properties section of the HTML UI and gently remind the user�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/61500542
* ksclarke leaves18:12
* travis-ci joins18:17
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2315 (master - be7d793 : Jared Whiklo): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/1737afce5337...be7d7936fed1
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/34961062
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox joins18:23
* dwilcox leaves18:29
* scossu leaves18:49
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "See code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7095453219:01
Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending code review comment responses." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
Andrew Woods rejected "Adding 22nd file to federated filesystem with REST API fails" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
* jcoyne leaves19:18
<pivotal-bot__>Giulia HILL started "Unit test: FedoraSparql" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7803094820:04
* Giulia leaves20:20
* jcoyne joins21:17
* pmurray leaves22:18
* jcoyne leaves22:24
* ksclarke joins22:28
* jcoyne joins22:36
* fcrepo-bot joins22:53
* jcoyne leaves22:58
* github-ff joins23:06
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/kil0xg
fcrepo4/master 8a97cfd Giulia: Code factoring for JcrPropertyStatementListener and RdfAdder/Remover...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/8a97cfde666457314d4b211664144cf30e116b65" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71846066
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #457: Code factoring for JcrPropertyStatementListener & RdfAdd/Remover (master...fcrepo-utilFactoring) http://git.io/fRYpig
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot__>Andrew Woods delivered "DRY logic in JcrPropertyStatementListener and RdfAdder/RdfRemover" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71846066
* travis-ci joins23:14
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2316 (master - 8a97cfd : Giulia): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/be7d7936fed1...8a97cfde6664
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/34977096
* travis-ci leaves
* jcoyne joins23:38
* barmintor leaves23:45
* barmintor joins23:46
* fcrepo-bot leaves23:57
* jcoyne leaves00:24

Generated by Sualtam