Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* escowles joins06:28
* dwilcox joins07:03
* dwilcox leaves07:45
* jcoyne joins08:21
* rtuckey joins08:58
* dwilcox joins09:01
* dwilcox leaves
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin started "Update object with /fcr:content should be 4xx" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7591535009:29
Mike Durbin finished "Update object with /fcr:content should be 4xx" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75915350
Mike Durbin unstarted "Update object with /fcr:content should be 4xx" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7591535009:30
Mike Durbin started "Update object with /fcr:content should be 4xx" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75915350
Mike Durbin started "Not all versions displayed in UI" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75910204
Mike Durbin finished "Not all versions displayed in UI" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75910204
* awoods joins09:33
* github-ff joins09:38
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/jfHUKA
fcrepo4/master 3845a80 Mike Durbin: Fix bug that collapsed duplicate versions....
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #432: Fixed a bug that collapsed duplicate versions. (master...list-versions-bug) http://git.io/77cftg
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/3845a8035ecbc599be1c3757b94b4a9fa428c1a9#diff-d41d8c�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7591020409:39
Andrew Woods delivered "Not all versions displayed in UI" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75910204
* tecoripa joins
* ksclarke joins09:47
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "In looking once again, the sub-class approach seems good.09:50
* travis-ci joins09:56
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2204 (master - 3845a80 : Mike Durbin): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/5f7f724f0730...3845a8035ecb
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/31914175
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>The pattern has already been established with class�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7132661810:13
Andrew Woods added "Document available indexers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76523470
* longshou joins10:14
* escowles leaves10:28
<tecoripa>awoods: today's meeting: hangout or readytalk?10:29
<awoods>tecoripa: RT, https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-08-07+-+Fedora+Committer+Meeting
<tecoripa>awoods: thanks
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "Yes, the pattern looks good and we just need to add more such class. These classes just looks like a little �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7132661810:37
* escowles joins10:41
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Remove redundant "repository" classes by using "repeating annotations"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76526142
Longshou Situ added comment: "Yes, the pattern looks good and we just need to add more such classes. These classes just looks like a littl�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71326618
Mike Durbin estimated "Code review: 3.7.2-SNAPSHOT" as 5 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7624718010:46
Mike Durbin started "Code review: 3.7.2-SNAPSHOT" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7624718010:47
* doylejo joins10:53
* rtuckey leaves10:56
* Yinlin joins11:00
* osmandin joins
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-08-07+-+Fedora+Committer+Meeting11:02
* gregjansen joins
* barmintor joins11:03
* ermadmix joins
<barmintor>hello
<pivotal-bot>Hello, barmintor
<escowles>barmintor: are you calling in to the committers call?11:04
<barmintor>escowles: I’m trying to. looking for the info in my old mail...
<escowles>barmintor: 866-740-1260, participant code: 2257295
<tecoripa>barmintor: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-08-07+-+Fedora+Committer+Meeting
<barmintor>escowles++ // my hero11:05
* scossu joins11:06
<barmintor>8 client impls listed at https://www.w3.org/wiki/LDP_Implementations, are they all busted?11:08
<escowles>barmintor: yep, pretty much
<barmintor>escowles: :(
<escowles>well, most are client/server pairs not intented for use with a generic LDP server
so they could work fine, just not for us11:09
<barmintor>yep11:10
* gregjansen1 joins11:11
* gregjansen leaves
* rtuckey joins11:12
* gregjansen1 leaves11:13
* gregjansen joins
* gregjansen leaves
* gregjansen joins11:14
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Beta+Sprint+Schedule11:15
<barmintor>tecoripa: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TP0OQRDX0p6J6JHArGrhR8VaPH_dBFKkteekXMobusk/edit11:18
<tecoripa>barmintor: can you give me permission to view it?
<barmintor>yep
<tecoripa>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FCREPO/Fedora+3.8.0+-+Test+Plan11:19
<barmintor>tecoripa: we also need to rev trippi for this release
iirc
<tecoripa>ok
barmintor: I'll add that
<barmintor>tecoripa: the trippi rev is to remove the aduna mvn deps in favor of the sesame deps in mvn central11:25
<tecoripa>ok11:26
barmintor: chatting with you on the google doc
<barmintor>tecoripa: ok11:27
mikeAtUVa: PM a google acct that should have access to this doc, please11:32
<awoods>http://mediashelf.github.io/fedora-client/site/0.7/usage.html11:37
<Yinlin>Hello11:55
Is there anyone doing acceptance testing now? (Besides Virginia Tech)
* osmandin leaves12:01
* Yinlin leaves
* doylejo leaves12:02
* longshou leaves12:05
<awoods>escowles: This top section discusses the F3 client philosophy: https://github.com/mediashelf/fedora-client#mediashelf-fedora-client
* escowles leaves12:06
* escowles joins
<awoods>escowles ^^
<escowles>awoods: thanks!12:07
* rtuckey leaves12:15
<pivotal-bot>Scott Prater rejected "Test Plan: 3.8.0-SNAPSHOT" with comments: "Need to add some more JIRA tickets addressed in this release to the tes�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7647166212:16
Scott Prater started "Test Plan: 3.8.0-SNAPSHOT" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76471662
* escowles leaves12:21
* escowles joins12:29
* escowles leaves12:35
* escowles joins12:36
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin finished "Update object with /fcr:content should be 4xx" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7591535012:41
Esme Cowles started "Document many-objects REST-API load" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7624732212:47
* longshou joins12:53
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "I've stopped the ingest process after 10 million objects, and updated the wiki with the final numbers: ""12:55
https:�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76247322
Esme Cowles finished "Document many-objects REST-API load" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76247322
Esme Cowles started "Update to Modeshape 4 / ISPN 6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7038790412:56
* ermadmix leaves13:07
* rtuckey joins13:23
* ermadmix joins13:26
* scossu leaves13:27
* github-ff joins13:40
[fcrepo4] awoods created fcrepo-67754438 (+1 new commit): http://git.io/ptlg8A
fcrepo4/fcrepo-67754438 3be3016 Kai Sternad: Addresses invisible resources during transactions...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins13:44
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/patAwg
fcrepo4/master 2e16f82 Mike Durbin: Add an exception and 400 response code when making datastream-specific requests on non-datastream resources....
* github-ff leaves
* mikeAtUVa leaves13:46
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "The plan for now is to not use an LDP client library, as none of the available options are ready for our need�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7505192413:50
Andrew Woods delivered "Evaluate LDP Java clients" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75051924
* github-ff joins13:52
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/Eb9zHw
fcrepo4/master c2e17e7 Andrew Woods: Non-functional modification...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #431: Added an exception and 400 response code when making datastream-specific... (master...content-response) http://git.io/NMm4kA
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/2e16f827e3706d68a03c89ec832cb3385275e317" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75915350
Andrew Woods delivered "Update object with /fcr:content should be 4xx" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75915350
* travis-ci joins13:53
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2207 (master - 2e16f82 : Mike Durbin): The build has errored.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/3845a8035ecb...2e16f827e370
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/31938237
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins13:58
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2206 (fcrepo-67754438 - 3be3016 : Kai Sternad): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/3be301614097
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/31938011
* travis-ci leaves
* scossu joins
* ermadmix leaves
* ermadmix joins14:01
* scossu leaves14:06
* travis-ci joins14:08
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2208 (master - c2e17e7 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/2e16f827e370...c2e17e728230
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/31938820
* travis-ci leaves
* tecoripa leaves14:24
* scossu joins14:48
<jcoyne>Would it be wrong for the java client to just be an interface to cbeer's ruby library and include jruby-complete.jar?16:00
\m/16:01
* github-ff joins16:02
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to modeshape-40-alpha6-fresh: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/dda42bd1054814c49f067fb552f0fcce4a51d244
fcrepo4/modeshape-40-alpha6-fresh dda42bd Esmé Cowles: Adding unit tests for Infinispan internal utils, addressing other code review comments
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "@awoods i've added the tests and addressed the other comments: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/433" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70387904
Esme Cowles finished "Update to Modeshape 4 / ISPN 6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70387904
* ermadmix leaves16:05
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "Reviewing the Modeshape bugs for the writable filesystem federation tickets, they are all tagged as being fixe�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7628452416:07
Esme Cowles estimated "Follow up on writable federation progress with Modeshape bugs" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7628452416:08
Esme Cowles finished "Follow up on writable federation progress with Modeshape bugs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76284524
* travis-ci joins16:14
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2209 (modeshape-40-alpha6-fresh - dda42bd : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/aae6219e2d29...dda42bd10548
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/31949809
* travis-ci leaves
* tecoripa joins16:18
awoods: can you delete this issue: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/FCREPO-1216
awoods: looks like I fat-fingered something yesterday. I have no recollection whatsoever.16:19
* ermadmix joins16:22
* barmintor leaves16:41
<awoods>tecoripa: done16:45
<tecoripa>awoods: thanks
<awoods>tecoripa: is the 3.8.0 test plan ready for a community call to action?16:46
<tecoripa>awoods: I think so. I just added the last ticket to it. shall we have barmintor give it a quick run-through, make sure I haven't missed anything, before releasing it into the wild?16:47
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FCREPO/Fedora+3.8.0+-+Test+Plan16:48
* gregjansen leaves
<awoods>tecoripa: sounds good. Will you send barmintor a note??
<tecoripa>awoods: will do.16:49
* github-ff joins16:51
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/B0TayQ
fcrepo4/master 3c12712 Esmé Cowles: Upgrade to ModeShape 4.0-alpha...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/3c127128ec71919200e6e687444b9709700ee529" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70387904
Scott Prater added comment: "@barmintor: can you review the newly-expanded test plan, and accept or reject this ticket?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76471662
Andrew Woods delivered "Update to Modeshape 4 / ISPN 6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70387904
Scott Prater finished "Test Plan: 3.8.0-SNAPSHOT" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76471662
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #433: Upgrade to Modeshape 4.0.Alpha4 (master...modeshape-40-alpha6-fresh) http://git.io/B_-wig
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods delivered "Test Plan: 3.8.0-SNAPSHOT" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7647166216:52
<tecoripa>awoods: am I allowed to press the "Deliver" button, or is that reserved for special folk?
awoods: nevermind
<awoods>tecoripa: ;)
tecoripa: Of course you can press it, but it is helpful for me in terms of keep track of what is going on if I do it.16:53
<tecoripa>awoods: right, that's what I thought. hence my cringing.
* rtuckey leaves16:54
* github-ff joins16:55
[fcrepo4] awoods opened pull request #434: Addresses invisible resources during transactions (master...fcrepo-67754438) http://git.io/9z6pcw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/434" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6775443816:56
Andrew Woods added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/434" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67755044
* travis-ci joins17:03
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2210 (master - 3c12712 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/c2e17e728230...3c127128ec71
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/31953836
* travis-ci leaves
* jcoyne leaves17:47
* tecoripa leaves17:57
* ksclarke leaves18:11
* scossu leaves18:18
<pivotal-bot>Benjamin Armintor added comment: "ok, I added one item about recruiting Ralf to test the Debian failure, but otherwise looks good." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7647166218:25
Benjamin Armintor accepted "Test Plan: 3.8.0-SNAPSHOT" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76471662
Longshou Situ started "jms-indexer: Store jcr/xml in id hierarchy" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7564418418:28
* tecoripa joins18:30
* tecoripa leaves
* tecoripa joins
awoods: go ahead and send out the call for help on Fedora 3.8.0 any time18:31
<awoods>tecoripa: ok, I will hit it in the morning
<tecoripa>awoods: thx18:32
* tecoripa leaves18:35
* ermadmix leaves18:36
* github-ff joins18:47
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/Ixrouw
fcrepo4/master 9b0ecac Kai Sternad: Addresses invisible resources during transactions...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/9b0ecacf90875788db22cea253bea5abced3a48d" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67754438
Andrew Woods delivered "Invisible children in Transactions" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67754438
Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/commit/9b0ecacf90875788db22cea253bea5abced3a48d" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67755044
Andrew Woods delivered "Invisible properties in Transactions" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67755044
* github-ff joins18:48
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #434: Addresses invisible resources during transactions (master...fcrepo-67754438) http://git.io/9z6pcw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending Modeshape-Beta118:49
see: #76284524" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71234238
Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending Modeshape-Beta118:50
see: #76284524" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending Modeshape-Beta1
see: #76284524" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending Modeshape-Beta1
see: #76284524" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
Andrew Woods accepted "Follow up on writable federation progress with Modeshape bugs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76284524
* travis-ci joins18:55
[travis-ci] fcrepo4/fcrepo4#2211 (master - 9b0ecac : Kai Sternad): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/compare/3c127128ec71...9b0ecacf9087
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/builds/31962520
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "@escowles, could you add a link in the wiki to your test code (Java classes?)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7624732218:58
Andrew Woods added comment: "@escowles, could you add a link in the wiki to your test code (Java classes?)
Otherwise, this looks good." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76247322
Andrew Woods rejected "Document many-objects REST-API load" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/76247322
* dwilcox joins19:58
* ermadmix joins20:08
* github-ff joins20:09
[fcrepo4] lsitu opened pull request #435: Enabled API support in repository root for fcr:batch, fcr:content, fcr:locks, and fcr:versions (master...feature/root-api) http://git.io/GjcRNA
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/43520:18
Okay, I've added explicit root path mapping for fcr:batch, fcr:�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/71326618
Longshou Situ finished "Add API support for root fedora object" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7132661820:19
* ermadmix leaves20:40
* ermadmix joins20:48
* ermadmix leaves21:19
* longshou leaves21:32
* jcoyne joins21:48
* ksclarke joins21:58
* ermadmix joins22:06
* dwilcox leaves22:07
* ermadmix leaves22:38
* jcoyne leaves22:44
* ermadmix joins22:52
* ermadmix leaves23:23
* ermadmix joins23:37
* jcoyne joins00:02
* ermadmix leaves00:09
* ermadmix joins00:25
* jcoyne leaves00:39
* ksclarke leaves00:50
* ermadmix leaves00:57
* longshou joins01:39
* ermadmix joins02:12
* ermadmix leaves02:44
* longshou leaves02:50
* ermadmix joins02:56
* ermadmix leaves03:28
* ermadmix joins03:34
* ermadmix leaves04:06
* ermadmix joins04:17

Generated by Sualtam