Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* ksclarke leaves00:01
* dwilcox joins07:52
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles started "Document REST API Ingest At-Scale" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7455722409:15
* ksclarke joins09:25
* mohamed joins09:42
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "That is great. Assuming the ModeShape beta-1 is their next release, we will see it then." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7095453209:58
Esme Cowles added comment: "I've added the current state of my ingest tests to the Large Numbers of Objects wiki page: ""
https://wiki.duras�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74557224
Esme Cowles finished "Document REST API Ingest At-Scale" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74557224
* mohamed leaves09:59
* mohamed1 joins
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "There is a new PR addressing both of the issues I identified: ""10:02
https://github.com/ModeShape/modeshape/pull/117�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70954532
Andrew Woods added comment: "Nicely done. Thanks. If you want to reclaim your VMs, that makes sense. However, if they will be available fo�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7455722410:05
Andrew Woods accepted "Document REST API Ingest At-Scale" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74557224
Esme Cowles added comment: "My plan is to let the test run until it finishes 64 batches (16 million objects) or I need the VMs for somethi�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7455722410:09
Andrew Woods added comment: "Looks good, pending one minor comment." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7477487410:27
Andrew Woods rejected "Create XACMLAuthorizationDelegate Unit Test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74774874
Andrew Woods edited "Create PDPFactory Unit Test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7477496010:28
Andrew Woods delivered "Create PDPFactory Unit Test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7477496010:35
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] awoods closed pull request #21: story 74774960. Create PDPFactory Unit Test. (master...pdpfactory-unit) http://git.io/eq_b2g
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed added comment: "Fixed it and updated the pull request branch." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7477487410:38
Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed finished "Create XACMLAuthorizationDelegate Unit Test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74774874
Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed started "rdf:type triples are duplicated in output" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7175153610:41
* KonradEichstaedt leaves10:45
* github-ff joins10:49
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/Op5j4w
fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/master bd798be Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed: Create XACMLAuthorizationDelegate Unit Test...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/commit/bd798be6e572827512beb5a178da34ccc63�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74774874
* danromano joins10:50
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods delivered "Create XACMLAuthorizationDelegate Unit Test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74774874
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] awoods closed pull request #20: story 74774874. Create XACMLAuthorizationDelegate Unit Test. (master...ad-unit) http://git.io/letOvg
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin added comment: "Not sure what happened. I completed the sentence now." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7219216410:53
Mike Durbin started "Document configuration of read-only FileSystemConnector" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72192164
Mike Durbin finished "Document configuration of read-only FileSystemConnector" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72192164
Andrew Woods accepted "Cluster: Mirrored content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7455928410:55
Andrew Woods accepted "Document configuration of read-only FileSystemConnector" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7219216410:56
* longshou joins10:58
* danromano leaves10:59
* danromano joins
* danromano leaves
* danromano joins
* escowles joins11:00
* danromano leaves11:03
* danromano joins
* danromano leaves
* danromano joins11:05
* escowles leaves11:22
* escowles joins11:29
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ started "Update GET fcr:sparql to return a SPARQL service description" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7261973211:30
Esme Cowles finished "Adding 22nd file to federated filesystem with REST API fails" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7095453211:32
Esme Cowles finished "Missing properties on federation MOVE" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990730
Esme Cowles added comment: "@cowanw I haven't been able to replicate this -- can you provide additional details on what response you were �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7099036011:33
Esme Cowles finished "Filesystem federation breaks after certain calls." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7123423811:34
Esme Cowles added comment: "@awoods Do we want to create a new function to report on the contents of a projection, or do we want to just u�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7099012411:35
Esme Cowles started "Ensure response predicates conform to ontology" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6715099611:36
Esme Cowles started "Publish useful expositions of the ontology mapping from Fedora to LDP" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67060518
Mike Durbin added comment: "These are now documented here: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Federation#Federation-How-Tos" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7244768011:39
Mike Durbin finished "Create and link to federation "how-to" pages." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72447680
Andrew Woods added "Expose count and size of Federated content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7496034011:40
Andrew Woods added comment: "Is there a ModeShape bug here for not observing the "queryable" flag?
Updating the docs seems right for now. �" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
* escowles leaves11:42
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Ontology publishing" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7496156611:55
Andrew Woods edited "Ontology publishing" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74961566
* escowles joins12:04
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Unique IDs in BasicRolesWriterIT and AbstractBasicRolesIT" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7496345412:14
Andrew Woods edited "Unique IDs in BasicRolesWriterIT and AbstractBasicRolesIT" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74963454
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] mohideen opened pull request #22: Fixed checkstyle errors (master...pdpfactory-unitfix) http://git.io/scnBJA
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "I've updated the wiki to include a section on the limits of Federation: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7099012412:18
Andrew Woods edited "Unique IDs in BasicRolesWriterIT and AbstractBasicRolesIT" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7496345412:19
Longshou Situ added comment: "The current html output from fcr:sparql for GET request provides a SPARQL skeleton for user convenience by p�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72619732
* github-ff joins12:20
[fcrepo-module-auth-xacml] awoods pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/zqy4Ow
fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/master d4cb215 Mohamed Mohideen Abdul Rasheed: Fixed checkstyle errors
fcrepo-module-auth-xacml/master b1d2eaa Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #22 from umd-lib/pdpfactory-unitfix...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Expose count and size of Federated content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7496034012:24
<awoods>escowles: Is there anything else you are going to do with: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/684825/stories/7099012412:25
<escowles>awoods: yes, i'm going to look at the query code again so I can at least file a bug for Modeshape12:26
I don't know what kind of ITs they have, but I'll add an IT if it's not unreasonable
<awoods>escowles: perfect12:27
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/415" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7261922812:28
Longshou Situ finished "Update fcr:sparql requests with a form" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72619228
* escowles leaves12:36
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "Create and link to federation "how-to" pages." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7244768012:46
* danromano leaves12:47
* danromano joins
* Guest75059 leaves12:48
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "can you define what TPS stands for?12:56
<mohamed> Its Troughput Per Second - I will add it there
<awoods> what ar�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74559810
Andrew Woods rejected "Cluster: Read load balancing" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74559810
* escowles joins
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Filesystem federation breaks after certain calls." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7123423812:58
Andrew Woods edited "Adding 22nd file to federated filesystem with REST API fails" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7095453212:59
* scossu joins13:11
* danromano joins13:25
* danromano leaves13:29
* dwilcox leaves14:07
* danromano joins14:13
* danromano leaves14:19
* danromano joins14:20
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "Okay, the repository root rdf for fcr:sparql will become: ""14:23
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rdf:RDF
x�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72619838
Esme Cowles added comment: "I've filed a Modeshape bug for this: ""14:26
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/MODE-2255
I tried to write an IT for th�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
Esme Cowles finished "Repository size unchanged after federation delete" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
* danromano leaves14:28
* danromano joins
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "re: getQueryManager(), that is odd since we use "session.getWorkspace().getQueryManager();" in several places�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7099012414:47
Andrew Woods edited "Repository size unchanged after federation delete" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70990124
Esme Cowles added comment: "I've filed a Modeshape bug for the underlying problem: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/MODE-2256" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7099073014:55
* danromano leaves14:59
* dwilcox joins15:00
* danromano joins15:09
* danromano leaves15:16
* danromano joins15:17
* awoodsx joins15:38
* awoodsx leaves15:45
* mgathu joins15:47
* danromano leaves15:48
* danromano joins
* mgathu leaves15:51
* danromano leaves15:52
* danromano joins15:53
* danromano leaves
* danromano joins15:54
* danromano leaves16:01
* danromano joins16:10
* danromano leaves
* danromano joins16:13
* dwilcox leaves16:27
* rtuckey joins16:41
* escowles leaves16:43
* rtuckey leaves16:46
* rtuckey joins16:48
* danromano leaves16:56
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7470115617:01
Andrew Woods rejected "Export jcr/xml with no binary content for file system persistency." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74701156
* rtuckey leaves17:26
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7470201017:30
Andrew Woods rejected "Persist jcr/xml to file system" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/74702010
Andrew Woods added comment: "According to the linked spec in this ticket's description, the default response type should be rdf/xml and no�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7261973217:41
* awoodsx joins17:43
* awoodsx leaves17:56
* ksclarke leaves18:00
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending minor code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7280506618:03
Andrew Woods rejected "Attempt to delete non-assigned mixin throws error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72805066
* mohamed1 leaves18:39
* scossu leaves18:59
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "I think it could be in any RDF triples format as the Turtle format is in the example http://www.w3.org/TR/20�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7261973219:05
* github-ff joins19:14
[fcrepo4] lsitu opened pull request #416: Updated repository root RDF to use standard vocabulary sd:endpoint to point at the fcr:sparql service. (master...feature/sparql_endpoint) http://git.io/B3vWNQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "https://github.com/fcrepo4/fcrepo4/pull/416" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72619838
Longshou Situ finished "Update repository root RDF serialization to use the standard SPARQL predicate to point at the fcr:sparql service" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72619838
* awoodsx joins19:56
* awoodsx leaves20:19
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "This ticket is focused on generating the proper triples for a GET request on fcr:sparql.20:41
The content-type wh�" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72619732
Andrew Woods added "Document fcr:sparql "query via url-encoded"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7500481221:20
Andrew Woods edited "Document fcr:sparql "query via url-encoded"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/75004812
Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending minor code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7261922821:28
Andrew Woods rejected "Update fcr:sparql requests with a form" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/72619228
* longshou leaves22:00
* ksclarke joins22:19
* awoodsx joins22:55
* awoodsx leaves23:12
* cbeer leaves
* pivotal-bot leaves
* Jotudin_ leaves
* Jotudin_ joins23:20
* cbeer joins
* pivotal-bot joins
* awoodsx joins
* awoodsx leaves00:18
* ksclarke leaves00:56

Generated by Sualtam