Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* pivotal-bot_ leaves01:09
* pivotal-bot joins01:34
Chris Beer started "Update to Modeshape 4 / ISPN 6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7038790401:35
* fcrepo-bot joins06:55
* jcoyne joins07:19
* jcoyne leaves07:20
* dwilcox joins07:58
* fcrepo-bot leaves08:00
* jcoyne joins08:50
* jcoyne leaves08:53
* jcoyne joins08:57
* cjcolvar joins09:06
* benpennell joins09:07
* mikeAtUVa joins09:08
* gregjansen joins09:11
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Move git repos to new git organization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70671342
Andrew Woods edited "Move git repos to new git organization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70671342
Andrew Woods edited "Refactor fedoraUser AuthZ expectation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7030626809:14
Andrew Woods added "Sequencer: creating REFERENCEs for associated XACML policies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067176209:16
Andrew Woods edited "Sequencer: creating REFERENCEs for associated XACML policies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70671762
* cjcolvar leaves09:17
* cjcolvar joins09:19
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Implement the "metadata reader" role" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6662771209:30
* gregjansen leaves09:36
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Fix fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067342609:42
Andrew Woods edited "Fix fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70673426
Andrew Woods edited "Clean-up Fedora wiki main page" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067361209:44
Andrew Woods added "Clean-up Fedora wiki main page" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70673612
* ksclarke joins09:45
* gregjansen joins
* gregjansen leaves09:54
* tecoripa joins09:57
* escowles joins10:02
<awoods>ksclarke: any news on the 1M object load?10:10
<ksclarke>I last checked last night and it was only at 125k... times were definitely slowing down10:11
* ksclarke goes to check again
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Update to Modeshape 4 / ISPN 6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70387904
<awoods>ksclarke: how long has it been running?10:12
<ksclarke>175k objects; response times ~3k-6k ms
since the 30th
so I'd adjust my estimates to at least three weeks or so10:13
<awoods>ksclarke: we can probably pull the plug on it and start putting the plan together for making the test feasible.10:14
<ksclarke>okay
<awoods>ksclarke: it would be good if you documented the status in the ticket.
<ksclarke>okay
<awoods>cbeer: What is your plan for the ModeShape 4 upgrade?10:15
<cbeer>awoods: to make sure fcrepo4 works against it before they cut a final release?10:16
i found 2 bugs last week (one also in 3.7.2) that they've fixed
there's also some pretty major implications for infinispan. i'm not sure what infinispan's support commitments are to 5.x, especially with 7.x around the corner.10:17
<awoods>cbeer: What do you think about the timing of the F4 beta as it relates to having ModeShape 3.x or 4.x under the covers?
<ksclarke>awoods: might be interesting to try with identifier translation plugged in to see if there is a difference10:19
<awoods>ksclarke: exactly
<cbeer>awoods: at the modeshape layer, very little (other than getting to kill off fcrepo-connector-files, i believe our changes got incorporated upstream?).
awoods: at the infinispan layer, all the difference in the world.
<awoods>cbeer: I am thinking from a stability perspective... if it is dangerous to have ModeShape alpha under F4 beta.10:20
<pivotal-bot>Kevin Clarke added comment: "Started running a 1 million object injest on the 30th of April. At this point (the 5th of May), only 175k ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69454152
<cbeer>awoods: dangerous? how so?
(and, in fact, it might be more "dangerous" to be on ISPN 5.x. as i said, i don't know what their support is like.)10:21
<awoods>cbeer: I would like to move to ModeShape 4.0 as soon as possible. I just want to make sure that it is "respectably" stable.10:22
cbeer: as for fcrepo-connector-file, we have some features there that were not submitted to ModeShape... so if they have incorporated them, it would just be by chance.
<cbeer>awoods: it's not unstable. MODE 3.x to 4.x isn't a major code change, just some backwards incompatible changes, especially around bumping dependencies like ISPN.10:23
awoods: oh? i thought fcrepo-connector-file was just for our event model?10:24
* gregjansen joins10:25
<awoods>cbeer: It contains some sha1 caching and Fedora specific properties.
* jcoyne leaves10:26
<benpennell>for what its worth, when i was testing to see how much stuff I could load into a single directory in fedora 4, the application became completely unresponsive by the time i reached 190k objects.10:27
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added "Update upstream dependencies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067692810:28
<ksclarke>benpennell: interesting
<awoods>are you going to be on this sprint, benpennell?
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer finished "Update upstream dependencies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70676928
<benpennell>awoods, it looks that way10:29
<awoods>benpennell: that is good news
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Update upstream dependencies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067692810:31
Chris Beer added comment: "In use here: https://github.com/w3c/ldp-testsuite/tree/master/src/main/java/org/w3/ldp/testsuite/test. .. lo..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7059183210:33
Andrew Woods deleted "Performance penalty for having versioning enabled?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064878010:35
Andrew Woods edited "Employ transparent auto-hierarchy for objects" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064869410:37
* gregjansen leaves10:40
* gregjansen joins
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Remote pid-minter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70678050
Andrew Woods edited "Remote pid-minter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067805010:41
Andrew Woods edited "Sequencer: creating REFERENCEs for associated XACML policies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067176210:44
Andrew Woods added "Unit and Integration tests to 80%" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067884210:48
Andrew Woods edited "Unit and Integration tests to 80%" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70678842
Andrew Woods edited "Upgrade to Modeshape 3.7.3" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7040187210:49
* gregjansen leaves10:55
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-05-05+Sprint+16+Planning+Meeting10:56
* ksclarke leaves11:00
* ksclarke joins
<awoods>gregjansen? benpennell?11:01
<benpennell>sorry technical difficulties, i think i need to reboot
<awoods>gregjansen/benpennell the team is waiting
* gregjansen joins11:03
* benpennell leaves
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Beta+Sprint+Schedule11:10
* benpennell1 joins11:11
<pivotal-bot>Gregory Jansen estimated "AuthZ master plan?" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064881011:59
Gregory Jansen started "Ensure a clean shutdown of the repository on container shutdown." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6645409612:06
Andrew Woods unstarted "Determine potential of horizontal scaling" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6917885212:07
Esme Cowles estimated "Enable AuthZ on Filesystem Federation" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6801672812:08
Andrew Woods edited "ExecutionError while trying to ingest 500k records" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69454152
Esme Cowles edited "Add UI "Create Lock" Button" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7043821612:25
Esme Cowles edited "Create strawman for holding ModeShape configuration" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65979104
Esme Cowles edited "Only enable AuthZ UI form when applicable" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/63178228
Esme Cowles edited "Hide/disable interface add object/ds option if FilesystemConnector is read-only" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6589933012:26
Esme Cowles edited "Reduce build and runtime logging verbosity" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6985953012:30
Mike Durbin added comment: "The bare minimum, and likely the only requirement is that: ""12:33
1. /node/fcr:versions includes links to all vers..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70475058
Gregory Jansen added "Create XACML AuthZ Project" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7068813412:37
Gregory Jansen added "Create a XACML AuthZ delegate and finder module stubs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7068886812:44
Benjamin Pennell edited "Evaluate versioning and performance" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7028894012:45
Mike Durbin edited "Evaluate versioning and performance" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70288940
Gregory Jansen added "Create XACML policies that enforce basic roles of reader, writer and admin" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7068896212:46
Gregory Jansen added "Create XACML policies for non-role-based use cases" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7068937412:52
Scott Prater estimated "Address "Critical" Sonar Issues" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7058481812:53
Gregory Jansen added "Set up test harness for the XACML AuthZ delegate" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70689474
Gregory Jansen added "Create CND to express XACML policy structure" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7068952012:54
Gregory Jansen edited "Add test harness for the XACML AuthZ delegate" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70689474
Gregory Jansen added "Implement XACML policy finder module" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7068968012:56
Gregory Jansen added "ModeShape sequencer that realizes XACML policy links as REFERENCE properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7068989212:58
Gregory Jansen added "XACML resource finder module" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7069000212:59
Esme Cowles edited "Remote pid-minter" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067805013:00
Gregory Jansen added "XACML Resource Predicate Attribute Finder Module" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7069015013:01
Esme Cowles edited "Update code header copyright" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6966621813:05
Gregory Jansen added "XACML Resource SPARQL attribute finder module" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7069077613:08
Gregory Jansen edited "Implement a XACML policy to support metadata reader use case" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6662771213:09
Scott Prater added "Sequencers for node validation/restriction" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70690940
* dwilcox leaves13:13
<tecoripa>ksclarke: I'm having Eclipse troubles with the latest codebase, so I'm taking the opportunity to install the latest version of Eclipse.13:16
ksclarke: is there a page somewhere documenting how to install your version of the checkstyle plugin?
I remember I did it once...
a long time afo13:17
ago
* dwilcox joins
<awoods>back13:22
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles edited "FedoraNodes unit tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064582413:28
* cjcolvar leaves13:31
<pivotal-bot>Kevin Clarke edited "Migrate fcrepo-generator-dc functionality" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7051037613:34
Benjamin Pennell edited "Javadoc build warnings" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6974710813:41
Scott Prater edited "Property CRUD performance testing" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7026694613:43
Esme Cowles edited "Version history documentation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6974410413:52
Esme Cowles edited "Version history documentation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69744104
<gregjansen>awoods: this is a really good idea. I think there will be meaningful limits.13:53
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin edited "TXNs and Filesystem Federation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6944433613:57
Mike Durbin estimated "Update code header copyright" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6966621813:58
Mike Durbin edited "Update code header copyright" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69666218
Esme Cowles edited "Document Id Translator Pattern" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6945163013:59
Scott Prater edited "Run integration tests with Filesystem Federation configured" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69444336
Gregory Jansen added "XACML SubjectAttributeFinderModule" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7069591614:00
Gregory Jansen added "XACML EnvironmentAttributeFinderModule" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7069601814:01
Kevin Clarke edited "Create Maven BOMs for fcrepo dependencies" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6357145614:02
Andrew Woods edited "Reduce build and runtime logging verbosity" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6985953014:03
Andrew Woods deleted "Investigate what data is available on incoming authz requests for newly created objects, i.e. in Session" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6995526014:05
Kevin Clarke edited "How many objects can F4 hold?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064865814:08
Gregory Jansen deleted "ModeShape sequencer that realizes XACML policy links as REFERENCE properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70689892
Gregory Jansen started "AuthZ master plan?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064881014:09
Kevin Clarke added comment: "Come up with a scheme that will allow continued growth (so for instance X number directories at the same le..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064865814:10
Kevin Clarke added comment: "Also interested, willing to help out." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064869414:21
Andrew Woods edited "Test repo fcr:export at scale" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70648736
Longshou Situ edited "Employ transparent auto-hierarchy for objects" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064869414:22
Scott Prater edited "Test repo fcr:export at scale" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064873614:29
Scott Prater estimated "Property CRUD performance testing" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70266946
Longshou Situ added comment: "@scottprater https://github.com/futures/fcrepoo-sample-dataset.git" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064873614:30
Kevin Clarke edited "Tighten code styling" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70648784
* github-ff joins14:32
[fcrepo4] cbeer created refactor-fixity (+9 new commits): http://git.io/aXohIA
fcrepo4/refactor-fixity b450514 Chris Beer: Update NodeRdfContext to be more defensive about missing type information
fcrepo4/refactor-fixity 0e06428 Chris Beer: Accept null values for comparing against a calculated checksum
fcrepo4/refactor-fixity 962458b Chris Beer: Remove the self-healing-after-fixity-check-failure feature...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Move git repos to new git organization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70671342
<benpennell1>do we have the issues with benchtool document somewhere? there aren't a lot of tickets in pivotal14:33
<gregjansen>I would like to have labs
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Move git repos to new git organization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70671342
<gregjansen>fcrepo 4 organization would make sense for blessed modules to me14:35
I think 2 is less confusing
I would expect blessed modules to come from the same "organization"14:36
<pivotal-bot>Kevin Clarke added comment: "This ticket is now superseded by https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70648784" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66144930
Kevin Clarke deleted "Resolve Checkstyle/Eclipse formatting rules" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66144930
Andrew Woods edited "Unit and Integration tests to 80%" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067884214:37
Longshou Situ edited "Replace POST auto-hierarchy" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70648666
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #338: Refactor fixity-related methods (master...refactor-fixity) http://git.io/V7UhWA
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added "Refactor and future-proof fixity-related code" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7069993214:38
Chris Beer estimated "Refactor and future-proof fixity-related code" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70699932
Chris Beer started "Refactor and future-proof fixity-related code" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70699932
Chris Beer finished "Refactor and future-proof fixity-related code" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7069993214:39
Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/338" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70699932
Scott Prater edited "Unit and Integration tests to 80%" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7067884214:40
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-05-05+Sprint+16+Planning+Meeting
<escowles>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-05-05+Sprint+16+Planning+Meeting14:41
<gregjansen>I added about ten tickets for authz to the icebox and they pretty much cover the authz bases.
np, we can review and assign and move them up tomorrow..
anyone who is curious about the xacml tickets, look at the authn/authz epic14:43
https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/684825#14:44
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "@scottprater https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-sample-dataset.git" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70648736
<gregjansen>sure thing awoods!
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "new tickets below" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7070062214:45
Andrew Woods edited "new tickets below" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70700622
* travis-ci joins14:46
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1889 (refactor-fixity - fc0c981 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/b45051410faa^...fc0c9812d5cb
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24475309
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin started "Update code header copyright" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69666218
<tecoripa>awoods: the jms-indexer-pluggable problem: that's in the fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable git project?
(not part of the fcrepo core?)
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] mikedurbin opened pull request #339: Updated license copyright year to 2014. (master...license-update) http://git.io/H9PiVw
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>tecoripa: yes
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin added comment: "PR is here: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/339" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6966621814:47
<tecoripa>awoods: ah, okay. I'll clone it and try to build it. thanks
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin finished "Update code header copyright" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69666218
<awoods>tecoripa/and-all: that is a good reminder: *Please build https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable *
<tecoripa>awoods: builds for me (RHEL6, 1.7.0_45, maven 3.0.4)14:53
<awoods>tecoripa: good... and bad.
tecoripa: hopefully it fails for someone on the team.14:54
<tecoripa>awoods: on a somewhat related note... has anyone built, developed fcrepo4 on a Windows 7 environment?
<awoods>I think osmandin and ermadmix are Windows.14:55
tecoripa: otherwise, I am not sure we have any other Windows users.
tecoripa: do you have access to a windows box?
<tecoripa>awoods: okay. I'll be bringing my Windows 7 laptop to Asheville, will work on getting it set up and functional with fcrepo4 before next week.14:56
<awoods>tecoripa: thanks
<tecoripa>awoods: I've built it and done work with fcrepo4 on that box before... way back in my first sprint. So all the wiring is there.
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ started "Improve and simplify fcr:versions response triples." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70475058
<benpennell1>awoods: it builds for me on mac os 10.9.2, maven 3.1.1, java 1.7.0_1014:57
<awoods>thanks, benpennell1
afk... lunch
<ksclarke>tecoripa : (reply from earlier) I use latest from http://eclipse-cs.sourceforge.net/ and Eclipse Kepler (not on Luna yet... probably should go ahead an upgrade, though)15:06
awoods: I'd be interested in an intellij key (you mentioned we could get them) just to compare eclipse/intellij formatting options15:07
<tecoripa>ksclarke: thanks. that's what I have running and installed now, too.
<pivotal-bot>Gregory Jansen edited "Write a XACML policy to support metadata reader use case" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6662771215:30
Gregory Jansen estimated "Create CND to express XACML policy structure" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70689520
Gregory Jansen estimated "Create XACML AuthZ Project" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7068813415:31
Gregory Jansen estimated "Create a XACML AuthZ delegate and finder module stubs" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70688868
Gregory Jansen estimated "Create XACML policies that enforce basic roles of reader, writer and admin" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70688962
Esme Cowles started "Reduce build and runtime logging verbosity" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69859530
<benpennell1>awoods, ksclarke: i'm not sure what ticket this was supposed to be related to, but here are my results from testing performance degradation versus number of objects in the repo (in the same directory) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akmxs4dcuisQdG1jUW1JZ3ltUHYzclhoWUhpZHV4VGc15:47
<cbeer>escowles, awoods: why an 'fcrepo4' organization, and not.. say... github.com/duraspace? or github.com/fcrepo?15:48
<escowles>cbeer: to keep the fcrepo4 separate from fcrepo3, i think15:49
<awoods>ksclarke: can you add/link benpennell1's results to your flat-hierarchy testing page?15:50
<ksclarke>thanks benpennell1 ... yes, I can add them there too
<escowles>there is a duraspace org. already, but with only two duracloud repos: https://github.com/duraspace/
<ksclarke>awoods
* benpennell1 leaves15:51
* benpennell1 joins
<awoods>cbeer/escowles: we will have a handful of F4-related github repositories. What is the suggestion? to host them with the random duraspace projects? or to lump them in with the 14 random F3 git repositories under in the fcrepo organization?15:53
<escowles>maybe the fcrepo org should be renamed fcrepo3? then we could use fcrepo for fcrepo415:54
<awoods>escowles: we could do that... but is that less disruptive and more intuitive than going directly to fcrepo4?15:55
<escowles>i'm not sure -- but i think it may be confusing for "fcrepo" to be the old, deprecated software and "fcrepo4" to be the current software
<pivotal-bot>Benjamin Pennell started "Evaluate versioning and performance" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7028894015:56
<awoods>escowles: that makes sense. My one concern is for the developers out there that are remoting to fcrepo.15:57
<cbeer>awoods: and just how many of those developers do you think there are?15:58
<awoods>escowles: do you know of a pattern in the wild for switching git organizations out from under users?
cbeer: at least 3, no doubt.
<cbeer>awoods, barmintor, and ajs6f?
<escowles>awoods: can't you just do git remote set-url15:59
<awoods>escowles: yes
escowles/cbeer: so maybe the existing user base is of less concern.
<escowles>if that's all we're talking about, then i don't think it's a big deal (i'm not worried about it for myself this sprint, for example)16:00
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer created modeshape40 (+1 new commit): http://git.io/9NH9XQ
fcrepo4/modeshape40 c0aefee Chris Beer: Update to Modeshape 4.0 and Infinispan 6.x
* github-ff leaves
<escowles>i think it's more important to have the new names make sense and avoid confusion to the degree possible
<awoods>escowles/cbeer: so how does escowles' suggestion sound: move fcrepo -> fcrepo3, and futures -> fcrepo ?
escowles/cbeer: or: fcrepo -> fcrepo3, and futures -> fcrepo4 ?16:01
* travis-ci joins16:03
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1892 (modeshape40 - c0aefee : Chris Beer): The build has errored.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/c0aefee81c50
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24481516
* travis-ci leaves
<cbeer>awoods: i have no preference. i also don't think lumping the existing (non-labs repositories) into fcrepo without moving the fcrepo3 things away is a problem either.
<tecoripa>afk, bbs16:04
<awoods>cbeer: how do you feel about the hydra git repo migrations?16:05
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/tree/modeshape40 (blocked by depending on a snapshot release.)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7038790416:06
* tecoripa leaves16:13
<awoods>ksclarke: did this ticket ever get documented for users in the wiki: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6944465616:14
<pivotal-bot>feature: Tomcat Roles PrincipalProvider (accepted) / owner: Kevin Clarke
<ksclarke>no, where should I put that?16:15
awoods
* scossu joins16:16
<awoods>ksclarke: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Principal+Providers16:18
<ksclarke>okay, thanks, awoods16:20
<awoods>ksclarke: you can also create a ticket and punt if you like.16:21
<ksclarke>I'll create a ticket and keep for now16:22
<pivotal-bot>Kevin Clarke added "Document ContainerRolesPrincipalProvider and HeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7071034816:23
Kevin Clarke edited "Document ContainerRolesPrincipalProvider and HeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7071034816:24
Andrew Woods edited "Run the LDP test suite against fcrepo4 API and create bugs for any defects" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7060044816:25
* dwilcox leaves16:27
* mikeAtUVa leaves16:56
* scossu leaves16:59
* gregjansen leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "Load 1M objects into F4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7071821217:40
Andrew Woods edited "Load 1M objects into F4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70718212
Andrew Woods deleted "Load 1M objects into F4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7071821217:43
Andrew Woods edited "How many objects can F4 hold?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7064865817:44
Andrew Woods added "Refactor kernel/kernel-api names and packages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7071858217:45
Andrew Woods edited "Refactor kernel/kernel-api names and packages" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7071858217:46
Andrew Woods added comment: "This task is to address points #1 and #3.17:47
Point #2 has its own ticket: #70718582" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69747108
Andrew Woods edited "Audit and enforce JCR leakages." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616306617:51
* scossu joins18:09
* benpennell1 leaves18:40
<pivotal-bot>Kevin Clarke added comment: "Included aborted test's graph and the graph from @benjaminpennell on the wiki page: https://wiki.duraspace...." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6945415218:42
* benpennell joins
<ksclarke>awoods?
<awoods>ksclarke
<ksclarke>do I "finish" that 500k ticket?18:43
doesn't seem like I can "close" it directly
<awoods>ksclarke: "finish", yes
<ksclarke>ok, thanks
<pivotal-bot>Kevin Clarke finished "ExecutionError while trying to ingest 500k records" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69454152
<awoods>ksclarke: that will flag me to give it a look.
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added "Include inbound references in the RDF serialization of a node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7072328418:49
Chris Beer estimated "Include inbound references in the RDF serialization of a node" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70723284
Chris Beer started "Include inbound references in the RDF serialization of a node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70723284
Chris Beer finished "Include inbound references in the RDF serialization of a node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70723284
* gregjansen joins18:50
* github-ff joins18:57
[fcrepo4] cbeer created inbound-references (+1 new commit): http://git.io/u8sQSg
fcrepo4/inbound-references ffab229 Chris Beer: Optionally include inbound references in the object rdf serialization...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins18:59
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #340: Optionally include inbound references in the object rdf serialization (master...inbound-references) http://git.io/9fYBcg
* github-ff leaves
* gregjansen leaves19:07
* ksclarke leaves
* scossu leaves19:09
* travis-ci joins19:12
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1893 (inbound-references - ffab229 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/ffab229105d0
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24493669
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Audit and enforce JCR leakages." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616306619:14
Andrew Woods added "Federation: How many files can be managed?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7072457219:15
Andrew Woods edited "Federation: How many files can be managed?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70724572
Andrew Woods added "Revisit Holiday-Release tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70724604
Andrew Woods edited "Revisit Holiday-Release tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70724604
Andrew Woods added "How many concurrent users?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70724622
Andrew Woods edited "How many concurrent users?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70724622
* jbaiter leaves19:40
* ksclarke joins21:48
* gregjansen joins22:24
* gregjansen leaves22:44