Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* scossu joins08:04
* dwilcox joins08:10
* scossu leaves08:26
* jcoyne joins08:29
* ksclarke joins09:33
* ermadmix joins09:36
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added "Add UI "Create Lock" Button" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7043821609:49
Andrew Woods added comment: "Looks good, pending minor code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973431610:00
Andrew Woods rejected "Present in the RDF for locked nodes a link to the lock object." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973431610:01
Andrew Woods accepted "Pick-up fcrepo4 snapshot dependencies in fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6914805210:03
Andrew Woods accepted "HTTP API Module fails when not installed with clean" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69740244
* github-ff joins10:06
[fcrepo4] escowles created suppress-weakref (+1 new commit): http://git.io/L5HKhQ
fcrepo4/suppress-weakref 3107811 Esmé Cowles: Also suppressing weak-reference _ref nodes from output
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Esme Cowles added "Fix NullPointerException when processing weakreference properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7043974210:09
Esme Cowles started "Fix NullPointerException when processing weakreference properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70439742
* dwilcox leaves10:10
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #328: Also suppressing weak-reference _ref nodes from output (master...suppress-weakref) http://git.io/qEy0Iw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Esme Cowles added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/328" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70439742
Esme Cowles finished "Fix NullPointerException when processing weakreference properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70439742
Andrew Woods added comment: "@escowles, is hydra using WEAKREFERENCE node-types? Is there a CND to share?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7043974210:13
Esme Cowles added comment: "@awoods I don't think there is a CND file, but this test was resulting in the creation of a weakreference sh..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7043974210:17
* dwilcox joins10:20
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added comment: "I just do not hear too much about the use of WEAKREFERENCEs. Is the LDP layer or AF-8 defining WEAKREFERENC..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70439742
<jcoyne>awoods: AF/LDP isn't defining a reference type at all, that's all in the Fedora layer10:22
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1846 (suppress-weakref - 3107811 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/31078113b593
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24104701
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>jcoyne: do you happen to know the F4 name for the property in question?10:24
<jcoyne>awoods: It was the shadow properties that fedora automatically creates whenever you reference another Node10:25
the one that is like #{original_predicate}_ref
<awoods>jcoyne: got it. thanks.
<pivotal-bot_>Esme Cowles added comment: "I don't see any references to weakreference types in AF8 or LDP. But there were failing RSpec tests in AF8 ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7043974210:51
* scossu joins10:57
* scossu1 joins11:00
* nikhiltri joins11:01
* scossu leaves11:02
* gregjansen leaves11:20
<awoods>ksclarke: https://gist.github.com/awoods/edc98ae3b95a1bb0203d11:27
<ksclarke>thanks awoods
well, that's much easier/simpler than the examples I was finding11:28
<awoods>ksclarke: simple is good.11:30
<ksclarke>awoods: also forgot to mention that the 100k run is done and there is a gradual increase; I've started the 1 million ingest process now
<awoods>ksclarke: great. do you have a graph of the 100k run?11:31
<ksclarke>yes, should I just post it to that hierachies flat page?
awoods ^11:32
<awoods>ksclarke: yes, please.
ksclarke: not for this ticket, but as a follow-on, it will be interesting to see the performance comparison when loading 100k or 1M objects into a balanced hierarchy instead all under the same parent. You may be interested in the latter comments in this thread: https://community.jboss.org/message/87161611:35
<ksclarke>yes, thanks, awoods11:37
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods delivered "Fix NullPointerException when processing weakreference properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70439742
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/1f6a7d5e6473470e4319996dedfffbf804381b31
fcrepo4/master 1f6a7d5 Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #328 from futures/suppress-weakref...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins11:55
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1848 (master - 1f6a7d5 : Andrew Woods): The build has errored.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/ba01f4342e10...1f6a7d5e6473
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24112614
* travis-ci leaves
* ermadmix leaves12:07
* dwilcox leaves12:12
* ermadmix joins12:13
* dwilcox joins12:18
<awoods>ermadmix: It looks like URI property values are handled (as opposed to node UUIDs) here: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-kernel/src/main/java/org/fcrepo/kernel/rdf/JcrRdfTools.java#L42412:30
* ermadmix leaves12:45
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods accepted "Fix NullPointerException when processing weakreference properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7043974212:49
* ermadmix joins12:52
* edInCo joins12:53
<awoods>ermadmix: I updated your description in the PR: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/324
ermadmix: it now uses PATCH instead of POST in the sparql-update...
ermadmix: and the object of the INSERT is the URI of the new accessrole... I have not tested the functionality of the actual authorization, but this seems like the desired interaction/behavior.12:55
ermadmix: and I do see that the sparql-update works, in that the assignment URI (http://localhost:8080/rest/testaddrole1/fcr:accessroles) is accepted as a REFERENCE property.12:56
<ermadmix>awoods: ok, off to a meeting now, will check this out later this afternoon13:00
<pivotal-bot_>Kevin Clarke finished "Tomcat Roles PrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6944465613:07
* github-ff joins13:13
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/c4dafd0f99b11e4674258850b8a133870922e8b1
fcrepo4/master c4dafd0 Kevin S. Clarke: Implement check of HttpRequest for membership in pre-configured roles...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/c4dafd0f99b11e4674258850b8a133870922e8b1" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6944465613:14
Andrew Woods delivered "Tomcat Roles PrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69444656
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #315: Implemented check of HttpRequest for membership in pre-configured roles (master...ContainerRolesPrincipalProvider-69444656) https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/315
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox leaves13:21
<pivotal-bot_>Kevin Clarke added comment: "@awoods I'm a little unclear whether this ticket should be to resolve the error that benchtool throws or t..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69454152
Andrew Woods added comment: "@ksclarke, I prefer this ticket to be targeted at demonstrating that you can actually load 500k objects. I ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6945415213:25
<cbeer>jcoyne: i'm thinking through some of the problems with transactions that came up last week... do you think a rel="canonical" link between a resource in a transaction and the "real" resource would be appropriate?13:29
<jcoyne>I gave up on transactions, because solr doesn't have trasactions.
well, except maybe for test teardown.13:30
<cbeer>jcoyne: because you think we need to be able to query solr in the middle of a transaction?
<jcoyne>cbeer: yeah, I do.
<cbeer>jcoyne: and not in a way that's obsolete with fcrepo4?
<jcoyne>cbeer: yeah.13:31
<cbeer>jcoyne: example?
<jcoyne>cbeer any time you have to query a has-many (incoming) relationship
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1850 (master - c4dafd0 : Kevin S. Clarke): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/1f6a7d5e6473...c4dafd0f99b1
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24120257
* travis-ci leaves
<cbeer>jcoyne: and, if fcrepo4 could answer that question?
<jcoyne>cbeer: then we could really minimize our solr usage.13:32
I think that would be great
<cbeer>jcoyne: ok. i'll sort that out.
(i suspect a SPARQL query will "just" work.)13:33
(but i need to check how the modeshape indexes behave within a session)
<jcoyne>Cool, that would obviate a huge hack
* ermadmix leaves13:34
<jcoyne>cbeer: here's the part of the AF code where we need that: https://github.com/projecthydra/active_fedora/blob/master/lib/active_fedora/associations/collection_association.rb#L25513:35
<cbeer>jcoyne: perfect, thanks.
* scossu1 leaves13:39
* ermadmix joins13:40
* dwilcox joins13:51
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods accepted "Tomcat Roles PrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69444656
* scossu joins13:56
<ermadmix>awoods: thanks for updating that page to PATCH, I meant to update it. Also I will try the full URI as an node identifier. It was the path that was blowing up the repo "/fedora:system/fedora:accessroles/testaddrole" which is why I resorted to UUIDs as the property value.14:17
<pivotal-bot_>Mike Durbin added comment: "I updated the PR." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973431614:40
Mike Durbin finished "Present in the RDF for locked nodes a link to the lock object." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973431614:41
* github-ff joins14:49
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/mx8gcQ
fcrepo4/master d005e6a Mike Durbin: Improve lock HTML rendering...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/d005e6a934d3e96e1ce8e6f33334805b4e08c182" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973431614:50
Andrew Woods delivered "Present in the RDF for locked nodes a link to the lock object." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69734316
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #312: Improved lock HTML rendering; added lock link to locked nodes' RDF. (master...lock-rdf) http://git.io/Nat5ww
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Chris Beer added "HTTP Link headers are malformed" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7046616214:52
Chris Beer started "HTTP Link headers are malformed" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466162
Chris Beer added "Add rel="canonical" Link from a transaction resource to the original resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7046619814:53
Chris Beer estimated "Add rel="canonical" Link from a transaction resource to the original resource" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466198
Chris Beer started "Add rel="canonical" Link from a transaction resource to the original resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466198
* github-ff joins14:56
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed repository-sitemap from be8ad29 to 755b430: http://git.io/ucKA-w
fcrepo4/repository-sitemap 755b430 Chris Beer: move FedoraSitemap to repository.FedoraRepositorySitemap
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer created link-headers (+2 new commits): http://git.io/L-IfZg
fcrepo4/link-headers d0f1c2f Chris Beer: add rel='canonical' Link header from a resource in a transaction back to the non-transaction version of the resource...
fcrepo4/link-headers 2e543f7 Chris Beer: Correctly format HTTP Link: headers by wrapping the URIs in angle brackets...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins14:57
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #329: HTTP Link headers (master...link-headers) http://git.io/zK0KVQ
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins14:58
[fcrepo4] cbeer created remove-debug-logging (+1 new commit): http://git.io/Uh_kyA
fcrepo4/remove-debug-logging fc4b7e4 Chris Beer: remove excess debug logging from http-api
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Chris Beer added "HTTP API tests should not be so chatty" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466560
Chris Beer started "HTTP API tests should not be so chatty" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466560
Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/330" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466560
Chris Beer finished "HTTP API tests should not be so chatty" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466560
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #330: remove excess debug logging from http-api (master...remove-debug-logging) http://git.io/p_cQwg
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/329" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7046619814:59
Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/329" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466162
* github-ff joins15:00
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #330: remove excess debug logging from http-api (master...remove-debug-logging) https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/330
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Chris Beer added "FedoraSitemaps are repository wide and should be in api.repository.*" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7046666415:01
Chris Beer started "FedoraSitemaps are repository wide and should be in api.repository.*" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466664
Chris Beer finished "FedoraSitemaps are repository wide and should be in api.repository.*" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466664
Chris Beer finished "Add rel="canonical" Link from a transaction resource to the original resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466198
Chris Beer finished "HTTP Link headers are malformed" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466162
Andrew Woods delivered "HTTP API tests should not be so chatty" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466560
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/5b1f61f756667cfdcf1c40db1a34ec4803a901e7
fcrepo4/master 5b1f61f Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #330 from futures/remove-debug-logging...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins15:07
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1852 (master - d005e6a : Mike Durbin): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/c4dafd0f99b1...d005e6a934d3
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24127545
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins15:09
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1857 (remove-debug-logging - fc4b7e4 : Chris Beer): The build has errored.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/fc4b7e4701c5
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24128069
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins15:13
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1853 (repository-sitemap - 755b430 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/be8ad2943fbc...755b4308f9b8
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24127973
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1855 (link-headers - 2e543f7 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/d0f1c2ffef1a^...2e543f73f368
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24127986
* travis-ci leaves
* travis-ci joins15:28
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1859 (master - 5b1f61f : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/d005e6a934d3...5b1f61f75666
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24128167
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox leaves15:45
* github-ff joins16:02
[fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable] awoods opened pull request #38: Finalize Authorization PR (master...indexer-auth) http://git.io/RpPBPA
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added comment: "@nikhiltrivedi, I went ahead and wrapped up a few items from you PR. Please give this latest update a test ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6492915616:03
Andrew Woods rejected "Support for authentication in JMS indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6492915616:04
Andrew Woods delivered "Add rel="canonical" Link from a transaction resource to the original resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7046619816:46
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted link-headers at 2e543f7: http://git.io/XDsJUw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods delivered "HTTP Link headers are malformed" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466162
Mike Durbin added "Improve and simplify fcr:versions response triples." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7047505816:47
Mike Durbin added comment: "Yeah, it looks like we're rendering a link to a version of the node in question as well as a link to a versi..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6902691416:48
Mike Durbin finished "A link to the endpoint fcr:versions should not be presented in the UI for unversionable nodes since it will always..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6902691416:49
* github-ff joins16:50
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/aY5gDQ
fcrepo4/master bd9309d Andrew Woods: Merge pull request #327 from futures/repository-sitemap...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods delivered "FedoraSitemaps are repository wide and should be in api.repository.*" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466664
Andrew Woods delivered "A link to the endpoint fcr:versions should not be presented in the UI for unversionable nodes since it will alwa..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6902691416:53
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #313: Excluded RDF version statement from non-versionable nodes. (master...versions-link) http://git.io/DefjHg
* github-ff leaves
<ksclarke>awoods?16:56
<pivotal-bot_>Chris Beer added comment: "Just waiting on 3.7.3 release." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70401872
<awoods>ksclarke16:57
<ksclarke>just want to check that I understand the issue; could you look at my resummary here --> https://gist.githubusercontent.com/ksclarke/a46a240cc02615f987ee/raw/61cc989f222f5848512f8ed9e0af5936bec99b76/trying-to-grok.txt
I have the CNDs loaded and do see the lack of distinction that I assume should be there, now
<pivotal-bot_>Chris Beer added "On commit, transactions should report what objects were saved and map uris-with-transactions to their canonical forms" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7047585616:58
<awoods>ksclarke: that all makes sense.17:01
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1860 (master - 5b939db : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/5b1f61f75666...5b939db959b7
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24135959
* travis-ci leaves
<ksclarke>okay, thanks
awoods
<awoods>ksclarke: I wonder if scossu could simply use the combination of rdf#type and rdf#range.17:02
ksclarke: or do you see the spot in the code where it would make sense to make this distinction?17:03
<ksclarke>well, awoods, my next step was to look at the place in the code where it was serializing these to see if I saw a distinction in the objects that could be represented in the serialization; like I said, though, I'm an rdf newbie so I don't even understand the significance of the rdf#type rdf#range question17:05
* travis-ci joins17:06
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1861 (master - bd9309d : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/5b939db959b7...bd9309d8184e
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24136417
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>ksclarke: I am just looking at the output in your gist, and am seeing that <http://www.cidoc-crm.org/cidoc-crm/P138_represents> and <http://artic.edu/definitions/ontology/1.0#ds_master> both have an rdf#type of <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#Property>17:07
ksclarke: but each of those two items have different rdf#ranges
<ksclarke>ah, okay... yes17:08
scossu?
<awoods>ksclarke: and the rdf#ranges seem informative.
* ksclarke nods
* travis-ci joins17:11
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1862 (master - c9ec53c : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/bd9309d8184e...c9ec53c77bce
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24136633
* travis-ci leaves
<nikhiltri>awoods: I'm looking at your indexer-auth branch of the JMS Indexer modules, thanks for the clean up! I'm running into some trouble installing it though:17:14
awoods: IllegalStateException: No LoginService for org.eclipse.jetty.security.authentication.BasicAuthenticator in org.eclipse.jetty.security.ConstraintSecurityHandler17:15
<awoods>nikhiltri: where are you seeing that?
<nikhiltri>awoods: When I run mvn clean install in the fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable folder.17:16
<awoods>nikhiltri: does the build fail?17:17
nikhiltri: you are running this on the command line?
<nikhiltri>awoods: The build fails, with this test in particular: FedoraIndexerIT.testReindex:60 expected:<200> but was:<500>
awoods: Yes, running from the command line17:18
<awoods>nikhiltri: you may need to either update and rebuild the main repository codebase (fcrepo4), or simply delete the main repository maven artifacts from you local .m2 repository.17:19
<nikhiltri>awoods: ok, I'll those.
<awoods>nikhiltri: keep me posted17:20
<scossu>ksclarke: sorry, I'm not always on this chat. Let me check.
<ksclarke>no problem, scossu... thansk17:21
<scossu>ksclarke: do you mean relying on type and range values for determining whether it's a property or a child node?17:22
<ksclarke>yes, there are some other possibilities other than file, I gather, but perhaps not many?
so if it's range is x, y, z you process one way; if not, the other (?)17:24
<scossu>ksclarke: We will have custom node types created by sequencers, which are mostly sub-types of nt:file, but may become tricky to manage. At a first look, assuming that if a node has rdfs:range nt:file it is a child node sounded a bit fuzzy.17:25
I have to look back at our CND, but definitely it would be more reliable to add a rdf:type fedora:childNode or rdf:type fedora:property.17:26
<ksclarke>so it would be if it had nt:file or the subtypes... if there is too much variation in the subtypes to check for each one I could see how that would become unmanageable
<scossu>ksclarke: exactly. I was looking for a long-term solution.17:27
<ksclarke>okay, so what I'm hearing is it would be better to be explicit
<scossu>Yeah.
<ksclarke>and not rely on a shifting set of possibilities
okay, thanks17:28
<scossu>Thank you.
* github-ff joins17:36
[fcrepo4] cbeer created dep-update (+1 new commit): https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/8bed92c2fb09
fcrepo4/dep-update 8bed92c Chris Beer: bump versions of upstream dependencies
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #331: bump versions of upstream dependencies (master...dep-update) https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/331
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>afk17:37
<nikhiltri>awoods: cleaning out my .m2 repository fixed the issue. Thanks!17:42
<pivotal-bot_>Nikhil Trivedi added comment: "@awoods Looks good. Thanks!" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6492915617:44
Nikhil Trivedi finished "Support for authentication in JMS indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6492915617:45
* travis-ci joins17:51
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1863 (dep-update - 8bed92c : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/8bed92c2fb09
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24139492
* travis-ci leaves
<awoods>glad to hear it, nikhiltri.17:55
* github-ff joins17:58
[fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/GVfJbw
fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/master b89273c nikhil trivedi: Add authenticated access to Fedora repo....
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/commit/b89273c5edfa340760495ebdb0d0d..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6492915617:59
Andrew Woods delivered "Support for authentication in JMS indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/64929156
* github-ff joins18:00
[fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable] awoods closed pull request #36: Added authenticated access to Fedora repo. (master...master) http://git.io/HMp-XQ
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins18:01
[fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable] awoods closed pull request #38: Finalize Authorization PR (master...indexer-auth) http://git.io/RpPBPA
* github-ff leaves
* ermadmix leaves18:05
* edInCo leaves18:07
* travis-ci joins18:08
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable#109 (master - b89273c : nikhil trivedi): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/compare/800759c63731...b89273c5edfa
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/builds/24141063
* travis-ci leaves
* ksclarke leaves18:15
* nikhiltri leaves18:46
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods accepted "FedoraSitemaps are repository wide and should be in api.repository.*" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7046666419:24
Andrew Woods accepted "HTTP API tests should not be so chatty" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466560
Andrew Woods accepted "Add rel="canonical" Link from a transaction resource to the original resource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466198
Andrew Woods accepted "HTTP Link headers are malformed" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70466162
Andrew Woods accepted "A link to the endpoint fcr:versions should not be presented in the UI for unversionable nodes since it will alway..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69026914
Andrew Woods accepted "Present in the RDF for locked nodes a link to the lock object." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69734316
Andrew Woods accepted "Support for authentication in JMS indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/64929156
* scossu leaves19:45
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods started "Refactor modules out of main code base" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7009231620:57
Andrew Woods added comment: "Moved fcrepo-webhooks to: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-module-webhooks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7009231620:58
* jcoyne leaves22:17
* jcoyne joins22:18
<awoods>ping cbeer22:32
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added "Fix UI from POST updates" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7049210422:36
Andrew Woods edited "Fix UI from POST updates" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70492104
* github-ff joins22:51
[fcrepo4] awoods opened pull request #332: Remove modules: webhooks, rss, auth-oauth (master...refactor-modules) http://git.io/DK0t6A
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added comment: "Moved fcrepo-rss to: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-module-rss" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70092316
Andrew Woods added comment: "Moved fcrepo-auth-oauth to: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-module-auth-oauth" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/7009231622:52
Andrew Woods added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/332" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70092316
Andrew Woods finished "Refactor modules out of main code base" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70092316
* github-ff joins23:08
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #332: Remove modules: webhooks, rss, auth-oauth (master...refactor-modules) http://git.io/DK0t6A
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods delivered "Refactor modules out of main code base" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/70092316
* travis-ci joins23:19
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1866 (master - 5b4d2e1 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/c9ec53c77bce...5b4d2e14ca46
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/24155441
* travis-ci leaves
* scossu joins23:42
* jcoyne leaves23:50
* scossu leaves
* scossu joins23:51
* scossu leaves00:25

Generated by Sualtam