Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* escowles leaves00:36
* escowles joins00:54
* dwilcox joins08:14
* dwilcox leaves08:32
* dwilcox joins08:40
* mikeAtUVa joins08:55
* github-ff joins09:04
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/fvjXvg
fcrepo4/master 3555db5 Chris Beer: Add ldp:contains predicates for child members of an object...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins09:05
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #298: Ldp contains (master...ldp-contains) http://git.io/6LmAgQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/3555db59ab9c2c3e04240498dfae35354f3d8cb7" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69633558
Andrew Woods delivered "Add ldp:contains relations to the object RDF serialization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69633558
Andrew Woods added comment: "Thank you for the analysis, @longshous. The fact that the relationships mentioned in this ticket are not cu..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6449951409:20
Andrew Woods accepted "SPARQL search does not find results for fcrepo:hasParent and fcrepo:hasChild" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/64499514
* scossu joins09:24
* ksclarke joins09:56
* github-ff joins10:16
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to post-to-existing: http://git.io/9TD0WA
fcrepo4/post-to-existing 08c7010 Esmé Cowles: Fixing reposting error handling for indirect datastream creation via FedoraNodes
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles started "Trying to create a child of an nt:file should return 400 Bad Request, not 500 Internal Server Error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69610980
* dwilcox leaves10:26
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "On further inspection, I think the functionality duplication is OK: it's the only way to create auto-named d..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6961098010:30
Esme Cowles finished "Trying to create a child of an nt:file should return 400 Bad Request, not 500 Internal Server Error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69610980
Esme Cowles added "Deleting an object that is linked to by another object should return a 4xx error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6970257010:32
Esme Cowles started "Deleting an object that is linked to by another object should return a 4xx error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69702570
* longshou joins
* github-ff joins10:34
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/m4xWCQ
fcrepo4/master 8696a72 Andrew Woods: Non-functional update...
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1778 (post-to-existing - 08c7010 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/b60a602116e3...08c70104aede
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/23208243
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "See https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/issues/299 and https://github.com/projecthydra/active_fedora/blob/fed..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69702570
* edInCo joins10:45
* travis-ci joins10:55
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1779 (master - 8696a72 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/3555db59ab9c...8696a72bb677
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/23209699
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins10:58
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/1ENlDg
fcrepo4/master 311b19a Esmé Cowles: Fix reposting error handling for indirect datastream creation via FedoraNodes...
* github-ff leaves
* osmandin joins
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/311b19aa0ff67c63e2e4fc2e9aa21604b7ca9ff7" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69610980
Andrew Woods delivered "Trying to create a child of an nt:file should return 400 Bad Request, not 500 Internal Server Error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69610980
* 18VAAHWE4 joins10:59
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted post-to-existing at 08c7010: http://git.io/DZJ98Q
* 18VAAHWE4 leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #296: Trying to POST to an existing datastream should return 409 Conflict (master...post-to-existing) http://git.io/l5ahQQ
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-04-17+-+Fedora+Committer+Meeting11:02
* ermadmix joins11:04
* martinjd joins11:05
* ajs6f joins11:11
* travis-ci joins11:17
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1780 (master - 311b19a : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/8696a72bb677...311b19aa0ff6
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/23211714
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins11:31
[fcrepo4] escowles created linked-deletion (+1 new commit): http://git.io/rH_lnA
fcrepo4/linked-deletion 10be8c2 Esmé Cowles: Deleting linked-to resource works in IT, but fails against running fcrepo4
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Performance11:33
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "When I run fcrepo4 locally and delete an object that is linked to by another object, I get a 500 Internal Se..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6970257011:36
<awoods>http://infinispan.org/docs/7.0.x/user_guide/user_guide.html11:39
<escowles>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Federation+and+Authorization+ongoing+issues11:45
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added "Support application/rdf-patch" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6970991011:48
* ajs6f leaves
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added comment: "Marmotta is simply pointing at their LDP API docs. Maybe we can get away with that too, for now?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69470740
* travis-ci joins11:51
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1781 (linked-deletion - 10be8c2 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/10be8c2a5960
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/23214587
* travis-ci leaves
* dwilcox joins12:02
<awoods>ermadmix: please post your meeting minutes to the wiki when you can.12:05
* osmandin leaves12:06
<awoods>Agenda for sprint wrap-up this afternoon: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-04-17+-+Beta+Sprint+14+Wrap-up+Meeting12:08
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "Add ldp:contains relations to the object RDF serialization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6963355812:22
Andrew Woods accepted "Trying to create a child of an nt:file should return 400 Bad Request, not 500 Internal Server Error" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69610980
Andrew Woods accepted "Support LDP Paging spec" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69469628
Andrew Woods accepted "FedoraFileSystemConnectorIT test fails when running mvn install without running a clean first" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69013802
Andrew Woods accepted "Return timestamp when creating node" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/68301562
Andrew Woods accepted "Support the HTTP `prefer` header" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69467742
Andrew Woods accepted "Add support for HTTP OPTIONS verb" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69467500
Andrew Woods accepted "fcr:content responses should include an HTTP Link header back to the "datastream"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69469938
Andrew Woods accepted "Implement new style of membership predicates" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69469312
Andrew Woods accepted "Use HTTP Link headers for LDP containers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69469226
<awoods>afk12:23
are you working on a ticket ksclarke?12:24
ksclarke: if not, there are two good ones in the backlog that have your name on them.12:25
<ksclarke>just been reading a bit... was getting ready to start 69346904 though my knowledge of RDF is thin so may need to understand the vocabulary of the ticket first :-)
assume that would be higher priority than 69444656?12:26
since the second is below the bonus ticket bar
awoods ^12:27
<awoods>ksclarke: 69346904 gets you into the kernel of F4 a bit more. 69444656 gets you into AuthZ a bit more.
ksclarke: Both would be valuable
<cbeer>#6934690412:28
<awoods>ksclarke: cbeer has made his vote.
<cbeer>https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69346904
<pivotal-bot>feature: Distinguish between properties and child nodes in fcr:nodetypes REST API endpoint (unstarted) / owner: Kevin Clarke
<cbeer>just trying to do that ^
<awoods>cbeer?
cbeer: are you saying that you are working that ticket?12:29
<cbeer>no, i just wondered what you were talking about
<ksclarke>I'm interested in learning the kernel stuff but maybe I'll start with #69444656
<awoods>ksclarke: both tickets were generated by scossu. It may be worth seeing which is of higher value to him.12:30
I need to step out for an hour or so.
<ksclarke>opinions, scossu ?
* edInCo leaves12:32
<pivotal-bot>Kevin Clarke started "Tomcat Roles PrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6944465612:43
<scossu>ksclarke: I was afk, give me a min.12:48
<ksclarke>no problem, I went ahead and started the tomcat roles one but could toggle if the other is much more important12:49
<scossu>The roles are more important I guess. Do you want me to post a sample tomcat-users config?12:51
<ksclarke>sure, that'd be great
<mikeAtUVa>AAARG!!12:54
quick poll: should transactions validate whether an action can be performed at the time that action is added to the transaction or at the time the transaction is committed?12:56
<scossu>mikeAtUVa: I think validation should happen on commit; otherwise adding mandatory children that are defined in certain mixins would not be possible.12:59
I believe that's how it happens currently, and why I'm able to define mandatory child nodes.13:00
<mikeAtUVa>It's not.13:01
If you added that mixin outside of the transaction *BEFORE* the transaction was committed... the transaction commit would succeed and the user who added the mixin would never know their mixin was trumped.13:02
With really dilligent use of locking (a feature I'm adding) you can make it work...13:03
* ermadmix leaves
<scossu>mikeAtUVa: if I add a mixin that defines a mandatory child node outside of a transaction, the action fails.13:05
javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: The values for the '{http://artic.edu/definitions/ontology/1.0#}ds_master' property on node '/test' no longer satisfy the type and/or constraints on the 'aic:ds_master' property definition on the 'aic:asset' node type definition at blah blah
<mikeAtUVa>Outside but before commit?13:09
<scossu>Outside of a transaction period. I haven
<mikeAtUVa>Here's the sequence that I think is confusing:
<scossu>t tested while a transaction is open but can do it.
<mikeAtUVa>1. start a transaction T
2. in the transaction do something that would violate a (not yet added) mixin13:10
3. outside the transaction add that mixin to the object that (once committed) would violate the contract
4. commit the transaction.
<scossu>Ok, I'll try that.13:11
<mikeAtUVa>My prediction is that there will be no errors... and after the commit the mixin won't be on the object.13:12
scossu: afk, I'll let you know how we can make this work when I get back... unless you have good news and it already works they way you hope. (I haven't experimented with mixin adding or CND changes much)13:18
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "Just to make it more interesting, the build fails for me on Linux as well as MacOSX, but the Travis build su..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6970257013:21
* jcoyne joins13:39
This link from the README is broken: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Fedora+Futures+Home
<scossu>mikeAtUVa: I tested the way you said. Added a string property outside of a transaction (with permissive base type), then added the mixin that defines that property as reference in the transaction, committed the transaction, and the node is created (which is not supposed to happen).13:44
* dwilcox leaves14:03
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/FEAKAQ
fcrepo4/master 0e2d3dc Andrew Woods: Update README.md...
* github-ff leaves
<awoods>thanks, jcoyne
<jcoyne>np14:04
Anyone else seen this: JcrXmlSerializerTest.testSerialize:43 IncompatibleClassChange Found interface ...
?
* dwilcox_ joins14:08
* ermadmix joins14:14
* travis-ci joins14:22
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1782 (master - 0e2d3dc : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/311b19aa0ff6...0e2d3dc83deb
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/23225747
* travis-ci leaves
<jcoyne>Okay, got past that. Now getting:
FedoraHtmlResponsesIT.testCreateNewNodeWithGeneratedId:124 » FailingHttpStatusCode
<pivotal-bot>Longshou Situ added comment: "While haven't got the permission to utilize the datasets from the UCSD repository, I've added several more..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6919058814:31
Longshou Situ finished "F4 Test Dataset" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69190588
<mikeAtUVa>scossu: As I expected. I took a little time to think about things and I'm pretty sure there's an easy(ish) fix that I can get completed quickly. I'll keep you posted...14:32
* github-ff joins14:38
[fcrepo4] escowles created ldp-filtered-types (+1 new commit): http://git.io/xwjAQA
fcrepo4/ldp-filtered-types e5fa38b Esmé Cowles: Adding LDP namespace to managed mixin namespace list
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins14:39
[fcrepo4] escowles opened pull request #300: Adding LDP namespace to managed mixin namespace list (master...ldp-filtered-types) http://git.io/nO6-Aw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Esme Cowles added comment: "There is a similar predicate called isManagedMixin that is used to filter out rdf:type assertions in managed..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616830814:40
Esme Cowles finished "Including "<> a <ldp:Container >" triple in a PUT request body should not result in a 500 status code and stack trace" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66168308
* scossu leaves14:44
* ermadmix leaves14:46
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Very clean, very nice... and it works exactly as advertised." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6919058814:48
Andrew Woods added comment: "Please update minor typos in code review comments, then this is ready for commit." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6919058814:49
* ermadmix joins14:51
* travis-ci joins14:56
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1783 (ldp-filtered-types - e5fa38b : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/e5fa38bc4438
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/23227957
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods rejected "F4 Test Dataset" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69190588
Longshou Situ added comment: "@awoods I've corrected the typos. Thanks." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69190588
<awoods>mikeAtUVa?15:00
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: sorry... I'm here...
<awoods>https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2014-04-17+-+Beta+Sprint+14+Wrap-up+Meeting15:01
* scossu joins15:15
* martinjd leaves15:18
* scossu leaves15:22
* scossu joins15:24
mikeAtUVa: Thanks.15:25
* ermadmix leaves15:31
* ermadmix joins15:43
<awoods>https://oss.sonatype.org/index.html#welcome15:58
* ermadmix leaves16:01
* dwilcox_ leaves16:06
<pivotal-bot>Stefano Cossu added comment: "Sample user setup scenario in tomcat-users.xml: ""16:13
[...]
<tomcat-users>
<!-- Default Tomcat roles --..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69444656
<escowles>longshou: for the linked-deletion branch, i get this error when i try to build it on my local machine: "FedoraNodesIT.testLinkedDeletion:1170 Deleting linked-to should error! expected:<409> but was:<204>"16:16
but the travis build succeeded: https://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/2321458716:17
so i'd be interested in whether it builds successfully for you or not
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin added "Add session-scoped implicit locking to all fedora REST operations." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973411816:51
Longshou Situ added comment: "@escowles I tried it twice on my Mac and the build failed at "HTTP API Module" with the same error: ""
WARN ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69702570
Mike Durbin added "Present in the RDF for locked nodes a link to the lock object." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973431616:53
* martinjd joins16:55
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin added "Document locking feature in the wiki." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973453416:56
Mike Durbin edited "Document locking feature in the wiki." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69734534
<escowles>thanks longshou -- looks like it's not just me17:05
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-sample-dataset/commit/df4836ed84016bfac4a1c16938a95d246d13..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6919058817:11
Andrew Woods accepted "F4 Test Dataset" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69190588
<awoods>cbeer: You are slated for being on the next Fedora sprint. Is that in a similar fashion to this week (hydra/Fedora), or more directly with the Fedora team?17:12
<cbeer>yes, like this week.17:13
<awoods>cbeer: will escowles and jcoyne be working on that effort as well?17:14
<jcoyne>Probably not me.17:15
work is piling up
<awoods>work has a way of doing that17:16
how are things looking on the hydra side, as it relates to F4?
<jcoyne>I'm trying out the snapshot build soon.
I think all the issues I have are resolved by that.
<escowles>awoods: i'll probably be more focused on the hydra/rdf side of things at LDCX and then have some UCSD work the week after that, but i will probably have some time to help cbeer out if there's anything i can do17:17
<awoods>jcoyne: that is good to hear. I will also try to get an alpha-5 out before ldcx.
<jcoyne>That would be very helpful
<cbeer>awoods: thanks. i have another change to make to the Prefer: header after trying to work with it in the wild17:18
hopefully i'll get that done after lunch
<awoods>cbeer: lunch today?
<cbeer>yes
<awoods>cbeer: keep the magic coming17:19
cbeer: Is it safe to assume that you have more than enough to work on relating to the hydra/F4 integration?
<cbeer>very safe.
<awoods>it seemed safe17:20
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin added "Verify that lock timeouts work." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973794017:25
Mike Durbin edited "Present in the RDF for locked nodes a link to the lock object." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69734316
Mike Durbin edited "Add session-scoped implicit locking to all fedora REST operations." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69734118
Mike Durbin added comment: "I wrote a change to modeshape that when installed allowed all fcrepo4 tests to pass (without the dynamic pro..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6957487817:39
Mike Durbin unstarted "Modeshape doesn't release locks held by sessions when logout() is invoked." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69574878
Mike Durbin edited "Modeshape doesn't release locks held by sessions when logout() is invoked." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69574878
* mikeAtUVa rebased and is trying to figure out what happened to HttpGraphSubjects....17:44
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: hint: it changed17:46
<mikeAtUVa>Yeah... I see that... looks like for the better... but the rebase made my intermediary commits broken...
ie... they wouldn't build...17:47
<awoods>https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/6c9cdcaba6c4c9d5f5d687d97a12eed20a4e0b8d
<mikeAtUVa>Yeah... I'm looking at it now...
I've taken to using IRC to express transient dismay...
I suppose that's what twitter's for.... but I won't go there.
<awoods>one step at a time
* github-ff joins17:49
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #282: fixing the features wiki link (master...master) http://git.io/sLHLfQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Kevin Clarke added "HTTP API Module fails when not installed with clean" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6974024417:53
Andrew Woods edited "HTTP API Module fails when not installed with clean" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6974024417:55
Andrew Woods edited "Document locking feature in the wiki." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6973453417:56
Andrew Woods edited "Add node-level or graph-level locking." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66093788
* github-ff joins18:01
[fcrepo4] mikedurbin opened pull request #301: Locks (master...locks) http://git.io/O9hyZw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Mike Durbin added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/301" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66093788
Mike Durbin finished "Add node-level or graph-level locking." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66093788
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: might want to wait and see what jenkin's said... I only waited on the tests until after fcrepo-http-api finish..18:02
* mikeAtUVa leaves
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: will do... as well as some local probing.18:03
* github-ff joins18:07
[fcrepo4] awoods deleted ldp-filtered-types at e5fa38b: http://git.io/lYOG4Q
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods delivered "Including "<> a <ldp:Container >" triple in a PUT request body should not result in a 500 status code and stack ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616830818:08
<cbeer>awoods: i lied, no patch needed, just have to send syntactically valid headers.18:13
JAX-RS's behavior is unfortunate, but probably not wrong.
<awoods>cbeer: is there a specific JAX-RS issue you are seeing?18:19
<cbeer>awoods: if a parameter parser can't convert the input value to a class, it gives a HTTP 400 error without a useful stacktrace18:20
but it's not our fault, and there's probably little we can do
* ksclarke leaves18:23
* travis-ci joins18:26
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1786 (master - b4d2f92 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/0e2d3dc83deb...b4d2f92d4927
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/23242369
* travis-ci leaves
* jcoyne leaves18:49
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "@md, could you please document this behavior in the wiki here as well: ""19:04
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/F..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/60883346
Andrew Woods added "Version history documentation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6974410419:09
* scossu leaves19:22
* martinjd leaves19:55
* github-ff joins19:58
[fcrepo4] cbeer created no-parent-inlining (+1 new commit): http://git.io/Boesqg
fcrepo4/no-parent-inlining 2d49b77 Chris Beer: Don't inline triples from the parent object, and don't include child triples unless we're inlining other triples for those objects
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #302: Don't inline triples from the parent object, and don't include child triples unless we're inlining other triples for those objects (master...no-parent-inlining) http://git.io/QB2wiw
* github-ff leaves
* pivotal-bot leaves20:03
* cbeer leaves20:05
* travis-ci joins20:16
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1787 (no-parent-inlining - 2d49b77 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/2d49b77a76e8
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/23248296
* travis-ci leaves
* jcoyne joins20:17
* jcoyne leaves20:30
* cbeer joins20:43
* pivotal-bot joins20:45
* github-ff joins21:14
[fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/KRhlKA
fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/master 7dee969 Andrew Woods: Fix broken build from fcrepo4 updates...
* github-ff leaves
* ksclarke joins21:18
* jcoyne joins21:23
* travis-ci joins21:24
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable#100 (master - 7dee969 : Andrew Woods): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/compare/96a637d0a29d...7dee969ec08e
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/builds/23250848
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added "IndexerGroup: Spring properties to constructor args" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6974880421:37
Andrew Woods added comment: "Pending code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6492915622:28
Andrew Woods rejected "Support for authentication in JMS indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/64929156
Chris Beer started "Un-ignore round-tripping API test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6974993422:35
Chris Beer added "Un-ignore round-tripping API test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69749934
Chris Beer accepted "Un-ignore round-tripping API test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69749934
Chris Beer finished "Un-ignore round-tripping API test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69749934
Chris Beer added "Don't inline parent object triples" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6974996022:37
Chris Beer finished "Don't inline parent object triples" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/69749960
* longshou leaves22:41
* jcoyne leaves23:19
* jcoyne joins23:42
* jcoyne leaves00:05

Generated by Sualtam