Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* kaarefc joins03:27
* kaarefc leaves03:38
* kaarefc joins04:25
* ksclarke joins05:56
<pivotal-bot____>Frank Asseg added comment: "added a result to this page: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Performance+evaluation+on+the+FIZ+cluster" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6055709605:57
* ksclarke leaves06:24
* fasseg_ joins07:04
* fasseg leaves
* kaarefc leaves07:56
<pivotal-bot____>Frank Asseg edited "Add SPARQL actions to bench-tool" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66514236
Frank Asseg started "Add SPARQL actions to bench-tool" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6651423607:57
* nbanks joins08:33
* dwilcox joins08:41
* ajs6f joins09:04
* gregjansen joins09:09
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Moved to "rejected" until new maven-checkstyle-plugin is released that contains the fixed MCHECKSTYLE-169. ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66144930
Andrew Woods rejected "Resolve Checkstyle/Eclipse formatting rules" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6614493009:10
A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka added comment: "That does indeed seem like the best option for now, but on a side-note, it points up the meagre ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6614493009:11
* gregjansen leaves09:13
* gregjansen joins
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Remove dead SessionFactory code" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6593308209:14
Frank Asseg added comment: "added PR: https://github.com/futures/benchtool/pull/11" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6651423609:29
<ajs6f>benpennell: fasseg is turning in some benchtool-related PRs. Can you review?
<benpennell>sure09:30
<pivotal-bot____>Frank Asseg added "Add the possibility to keep files after the benchtool run for debugging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67027446
Frank Asseg started "Add the possibility to keep files after the benchtool run for debugging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67027446
Frank Asseg delivered "Add SPARQL actions to bench-tool" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6651423609:31
Frank Asseg delivered "Add the possibility to keep files after the benchtool run for debugging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67027446
* dwilcox leaves
<fasseg>thx!
<pivotal-bot____>A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka finished "Add the possibility to keep files after the benchtool run for debugging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67027446
<fasseg>benpennell: ill make you the reviewer in pivotal then,
<ajs6f>benpennell: thnx09:32
<pivotal-bot____>Frank Asseg edited "Add SPARQL actions to bench-tool" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66514236
Frank Asseg edited "Add the possibility to keep files after the benchtool run for debugging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67027446
Frank Asseg delivered "Add the possibility to keep files after the benchtool run for debugging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67027446
<ajs6f>fasseg: When you've offered a PR, leave the ticket as finished. It's up to the code reviewer/merger to deliever it, and up to awoods to accept it.
<pivotal-bot____>A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka finished "Add the possibility to keep files after the benchtool run for debugging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6702744609:33
<fasseg>arg damn every time i forget this and think i have to deliver...
ill make a large post-it note on my display :)
<awoods>details
<ajs6f>fasseg: np. I'm growing increasingly dissatisfied with Pivotal anyway.
<pivotal-bot____>A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka finished "Add SPARQL actions to bench-tool" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66514236
<awoods>ajs6f: either the beta (or more likely the 4.0) release will be a reasonable time to switch from pivotal.09:34
* dwilcox joins09:35
<fasseg>what's the alternative there?
<awoods>jira
<fasseg>kk
<ajs6f>Which allows us to set up our _own_ workflow.
<fasseg>and everyone knows it ;)09:36
<ajs6f>awoods: I vote after beta. No point in waiting.
Yes, everyone knows Jira. Come to think of it, that's the same and only reason we are writing Java.
<gregjansen>ajs6f: that's interesting, can you explain that?09:40
We use Jira here and should probably customize the workflow more than we have. (I assume we are talking about GreenHopper?)09:41
<ajs6f>gregjansen: Explain why we use java? Because everyone knows it. If we wanted to choose a language fit for purpose, it would be something that runs on the JVM, but there's no reason to think it would be Java.
afk bbs
* ajs6f leaves
<gregjansen>oh, I thought it was somehow b/c of Jira
* kaarefc joins
* tecoripa joins09:46
* ajs6f joins09:47
* nbanks leaves09:50
* nbanks joins09:51
* gregjansen leaves
* gregjansen joins10:04
* scossu joins
* kaarefc leaves10:08
<pivotal-bot____>Gregory Jansen added "Tidy up test spring contexts for consistency" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67030412
<benpennell>i don't think i have permission do merge pull requests on benchtool?
<ajs6f>benpennell: On it.10:10
benpennell: Try now?>10:12
<benpennell>yup, worked now, thanks ajs6f
<ajs6f>np, be sure to deliver the ticket with a comment containing the merge commit.10:13
<pivotal-bot____>Benjamin Pennell delivered "Add the possibility to keep files after the benchtool run for debugging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67027446
<benpennell>who is supposed to do the Accept/Reject step in pivotal?
<ajs6f>awoods
<pivotal-bot____>Benjamin Pennell added comment: "https://github.com/futures/benchtool/commit/7721c558d2951779f4062cd6258aa5e42ab2cff4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6702744610:15
* ajs6f leaves10:19
* minellium joins10:21
probably an easy question, but I can't seem to find the answer. When I go to http://host:8080/Fedora/objects/scholarsphere:dr26xx54h/datastreams/properties I get prompted with an authentication box. where can I find/set the username/password?10:22
* ajs6f joins10:23
<awoods>minellium: Fedora 3? 4?10:25
<minellium>3.5
<awoods>jump in, team.10:26
<minellium>Just a warning, i'm gonna have a lot of questions today. lol
<awoods>minellium, and a warning for you, this is primarily a Fedora 4 IRC. Questions may be better submitted to the tech list: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/fedora-tech10:28
<minellium>well, then I shall abuse the tech list starting now. thanks @awoods
<benpennell>minellium: there is most likely a fedora-users.xml in your fedora home directory which should contain the login info10:29
<minellium>found that, and tried all the entries in there. perhaps I need to tweak a XACML policy?10:30
just started reading the xacml readme.txt now.
<benpennell>fasseg: I've added some comments to your second pull request, not sure what you want to do about the sparql_read bit10:37
* minellium leaves
<fasseg>benpennell: yeah, right I wrote the ticket myself and forgot the sparql_read action
ah jesus, brain hurts, need break :/ thx for noticing this, ill add it immediately10:38
* gregjansen leaves
<benpennell>fasseg there were just two other minor changes besides that10:39
looks good otherwise
* gregjansen joins10:43
* gregjansen leaves10:51
* scossu leaves10:55
* scossu joins
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Please spell out the details of "Tests performed using default mvn jetty:run configuration", in case that d..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6610337610:56
* ajs6f leaves10:57
* nbanks leaves
* nbanks joins10:59
* ajs6f joins11:00
Hangout?
<awoods>readytalk
* edInCo joins
<ajs6f>Oh, belh.
omw
awods, you start.11:01
* nikhiltri joins11:02
* mikeAtUVa joins
<ajs6f>me11:03
* ksclarke joins11:05
<daines>AuthZ branch: https://github.com/daines/fcrepo4/compare/authz-pep-refactor11:42
* nikhiltri leaves11:48
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods edited "Improve documentation of PEPs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6646096211:59
Andrew Woods edited "Improve documentation of PEPs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66460962
* tecoripa leaves12:01
<benpennell>awoods: with regards to adding profile info to the tx benchmark results, are you looking for something like https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Test+-+Repository+Profile%3A+Minimal or gists of the two config files in case they change later? or I could just link to the files in github12:09
<awoods>benpennell: If there is a wiki profile that matches your setup, that would be fine. Otherwise linking to a github versioned config would be good.12:18
<ajs6f>scossu: Pretty much all of the tests in FedoraSparqlIT are failing for me. Is that what you are seeing?12:23
<scossu>ajs6f: not sure if all of them are failing. Let me re-run it.12:25
<ajs6f>k
<scossu>Failed tests:12:26
FedoraSparqlIT.itShouldWorkWithJoinedQueries:217 expected:<...p://localhost:60369/[xyz]> but was:<...p://localhost:60369/[db686896-4874-40b3-bc2a-cbaf60b288ce]>
FedoraSparqlIT.itShouldWorkWithReferenceProperties:191 null
FedoraSparqlIT.itShouldWorkWithRdfTypeProperties:178 expected:<...p://localhost:60369/[anobject]> but was:<...p://localhost:60369/[26ee5b5e-4bc3-4c00-85ea-323be94e36db]>
FedoraSparqlIT.itShouldWorkWithSimpleProperties:146 expected:<...p://localhost:60369/[abc]> but was:<...p://localhost:60369/[46e0ed9a-8d19-4558-a071-72e93db3a882]>
FedoraSparqlIT.itShouldIndexCustomProperties:225->getResponseContent:239 expected:<200> but was:<500>
FedoraSparqlIT.itShouldWorkWithRdfTypeMixins:162 expected:<...p://localhost:60369/[abc]> but was:<...p://localhost:60369/[46e0ed9a-8d19-4558-a071-72e93db3a882]>
Tests run: 27, Failures: 6, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0
<ajs6f>Yeah, that looks like what I am getting.
<scossu>ajs6f: I think they all have the same cause. If I compile a .war skipping the tests and deploy it, any object I create with custom properties has the same problem.12:27
<ajs6f>Meaning, you create an object, add your "unrestricted properties" mixin, add a namespace for your property, then add your property and get an error?12:28
<scossu>ajs6f: Yes. The error I get is that I can't query the custom property.12:30
The property itself is saved though.
<ajs6f>And you know it's saved because it shows up in an RDF description?12:31
scossu: Is itShouldWorkWithSimpleProperties your code?12:32
* tecoripa joins12:33
* tecoripa leaves
<scossu>ajs6f: No, but I see an error: I should have changed "/abc" with subjectURI1 , so that's an error.12:34
<ajs6f>Also: is itShouldWorkWithRdfTypeProperties() yours? I can't figure out why that would ever work. It is looking for an object named serverAddress + "/anobject", but all of the test objects have names that are UUIDs, as they shoujld.
Yah, okay, same thing in itShouldWorkWithRdfTypeProperties.12:35
Maybe some of the others?
<scossu>Same as above. I need to fix those tests.
<ajs6f>Ok.
You've got the names saved in variables in your setup, so that shouldn't be too much work, eh?
One last question: you add a type triple to a test object with type "info:some-type". But I don't see where you actually setup that mixin?12:36
<scossu>ajs6f: That was in the test previously. I'm not sure if that was meant to test a literal (URN) type, or if it's an error.12:40
<ajs6f>scossu: As long as it wasn't yours, I'm not going to to worry too much about it.12:44
<scossu>ajs6f: I still don't understand why it keeps creating new resources for every test: http://pastebin.com/Pmdkby5Y13:04
(warn statements are mine)
<ajs6f>Because you used @Before, I think. Maybe @BeforeClass would be better?13:05
<scossu>ajs6f: let me try.
<ajs6f>@Before runs before each test.
<scossu>Ugh. BeforeClass needs the method to be static13:10
<ajs6f>scossu: Why is that a problem?13:16
Anyway, let's say it is.13:17
You could use @Before but set a boolean flag to indicate whether the resources have been set up or not.
In the absence of the flag, you could create the resources and then set the flag.
Then, on the next execution of setUp(), the flag is present so you can do nothing.
Inelegant, but not terrible, for now.13:18
I'd like to get you past that and back to the "meat of the matter".
<scossu>Yeah, I'm actually doing that rather than rewrite the method to use static methods and properties.
<ajs6f>Okay, then no problem.
* gregjansen joins13:23
<pivotal-bot____>Gregory Jansen edited "Remove filterPathsForReading from FedoraPolicyEnforcementPoint interface" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6565714013:25
* github-ff joins13:28
[fcrepo4] gregjan pushed 3 new commits to master: http://git.io/gsTlhQ
fcrepo4/master bb4f6a8 Mike Daines: Remove dead filterPathsForReading from FedoraPolicyEnforcement API
fcrepo4/master 29014ec Mike Daines: Fix checkstyle errors
fcrepo4/master 63fe103 Gregory Jansen: Merge pull request #261 from daines/remove-filter-paths...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Gregory Jansen added comment: "Looks good, I merged PR. (Sorry awoods, I should have squashed the second commit.)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6565714013:29
Gregory Jansen delivered "Remove filterPathsForReading from FedoraPolicyEnforcementPoint interface" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65657140
* krumax joins13:40
* travis-ci joins13:46
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1608 (master - 63fe103 : Gregory Jansen): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/4c51dbaaee31...63fe103a9cdd
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/20227714
* travis-ci leaves
* krumax leaves13:47
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] ajs6f created StrategiesForEventMapping (+2 new commits): http://git.io/eytUSA
fcrepo4/StrategiesForEventMapping 92d9f5e ajs6f: Added two mapping strategies and partial unit testing
fcrepo4/StrategiesForEventMapping d37edd6 ajs6f: Finished unit tests for new strategy classes
* github-ff leaves
* nbanks leaves13:50
* travis-ci joins13:51
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1609 (StrategiesForEventMapping - d37edd6 : ajs6f): The build has errored.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/92d9f5e5d696^...d37edd6a0730
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/20228854
* travis-ci leaves
* github-ff joins13:54
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to StrategiesForEventMapping: http://git.io/XACzJQ
fcrepo4/StrategiesForEventMapping bfeea04 ajs6f: Freakin' Checkstyle
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Remove filterPathsForReading from FedoraPolicyEnforcementPoint interface" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6565714013:56
* travis-ci joins14:09
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1610 (StrategiesForEventMapping - bfeea04 : ajs6f): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/d37edd6a0730...bfeea0478e16
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/20229290
* travis-ci leaves
* nbanks joins14:16
* github-ff joins14:44
[fcrepo4] daines opened pull request #263: Authorization refactoring (master...authz-pep-refactor-remove-filter) http://git.io/C4WhCw
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Mike Daines added comment: "Addressed in https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/263" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6694612214:45
Mike Daines finished "Refactor authz to provide more information to PEPs and make API clearer for implementers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66946122
Mike Daines added comment: "Addressed in https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/263 as part of 66946122" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6637579414:46
Mike Daines estimated "Request attributes like IP address should be accessible to implementations of FedoraPolicyEnforcementPoint" as 0 ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6637579414:48
Mike Daines finished "Request attributes like IP address should be accessible to implementations of FedoraPolicyEnforcementPoint" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66375794
Mike Daines deleted "Refactor ServletContainerAuthenticationProvider and AbstractRolesPEP so that principals are determined at the PEP l..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6661883014:55
Mike Daines edited "Implement HttpHeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6645551014:56
Mike Daines edited "Implement HttpHeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6645551014:57
Mike Daines started "Implement HttpHeaderPrincipalProvider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66455510
<awoods>ajs6f: wrap-up?15:02
<ajs6f>omw15:03
<scossu>aj6sf, when you have time: I fixed the other SPARQL test errors, I'm down to the custom property one.15:15
<ajs6f>scossu: Cool. Is it on your branch?15:16
* nbanks leaves15:17
<scossu>ajs6f: yes.15:28
<ajs6f>Okay. We're in a meeting now, and I may not get to this before tomorrow, but I will as soon as I can.15:30
Thanks!
* nbanks joins15:36
<scossu>That's cool, thank you.15:37
* nbanks leaves15:46
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods rejected "Performance tests with transactions" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6610337616:01
A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka added comment: "This ticket has been finished by a series of commits to the: ""16:02
https://github.com/futures/ontology..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65507092
A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka finished "Develop a formal, documented model for the mapping from JCR through a Fedora 4 ontology to LDP" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65507092
A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka added "Publish useful expositions of the ontology mapping from Fedora to LDP" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6706051816:03
A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka edited "Publish useful expositions of the ontology mapping from Fedora to LDP" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/67060518
* github-ff joins16:05
[fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable] ajs6f pushed 2 new commits to osgi: http://git.io/ytSAPg
fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/osgi 51b761d ajs6f: Merging Spring and CDI in weird ways
fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/osgi 3be7277 ajs6f: Leaving unfinished...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka added comment: "It has become clear that reaching for a true modularity framework is a step too far for the curr..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6555737816:06
A. "Torcrexilly" Soroka rejected "Attempt to modularize indexer using OSGi" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65557378
<ajs6f>afk bbs
UNC++16:07
<gregjansen>haha UVa++16:09
* dwilcox leaves16:11
* dwilcox joins
<pivotal-bot____>Benjamin Pennell added comment: "I'm not seeing a good way to achieve this presently since the 403 response is generated by AccessDenied..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6557466616:15
* dwilcox leaves
* ajs6f leaves16:18
* ajs6f joins16:19
* ajs6f leaves16:21
* ajs6f1 joins
* ydoroshenko joins
* ajs6f2 joins16:24
* ajs6f1 leaves
<gregjansen>Strange error: it looks as if a cluster node is having trouble syncing a node b/c the namespace prefix is not registered. This is on startup, probably due to initialization of the authz CND file, I am guessing. Here is the weird gist: https://gist.github.com/gregjan/939999316:25
<ajs6f2>gregjansen: So you're not stsarting up from empty repos?16:26
<gregjansen>I am, but the authz role module registered some node types when it starts
I guess that the node types are themselves nodes and have to be synced
<ajs6f2>gregjansen: Yes, they are represented by nodes in system workspaces, I believe.16:27
Eat your own dog food.
<gregjansen>So it looks like the foreign cluster node is getting a sync of the CND nodes we register, but it doesn't have the prefix mapping
that my interpretation of the gist anywya16:28
<ajs6f2>It happens before any ops against the cluster?16:29
<gregjansen>I guess it's just trying to update indexes, not sync the actual content node... org.modeshape.jcr.cache.RepositoryCache$LocalChangeListener.updateIndexesForRemoteEvent
* ydoroshenko leaves
<gregjansen>yeah, this is one startup
<ajs6f2>Weird…. yeah, maybe an index thing. Try turning off all indexing?
<gregjansen>the CND gets loaded via API as a postconstruct
<ajs6f2>I can't wait until we stop fooling with CND entirely.16:30
But that would require establishing an API of our own.
<gregjansen>Is it possible to register a namespace in configuration?
<ajs6f2>I think you can do it in CND, but you meanin the JSON?
<gregjansen>well, yeah. we don't see this problem with fedora-node-types
<ajs6f2>The JSON is essentially a wiring diagram. You _could_ look at "initial content"...16:31
<gregjansen>I will try a build with all the node types in config, rather than via API
i.e. loading authz stuff in the same was as the fedora-node-types
*way
but sounds like I should report this to mode folks16:32
* ajs6f1 joins16:33
This is _exactly_ the kind of problem that made us go to MODE and ask for a more useful config API.
* ajs6f2 leaves
<ajs6f1>Still, why should it error out? Why not just build up the indexes and let all nodes wait until that has finished. Weird.16:34
<gregjansen>yeah, I think mode wants to sync with the cluster before the lost repo is considered deployed16:36
* ajs6f1 leaves16:37
* ajs6f joins
<gregjansen>*host
* github-ff joins16:38
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to StrategiesForEventMapping: http://git.io/F3xiGA
fcrepo4/StrategiesForEventMapping d047bcd ajs6f: Factoring new strategies into observer types
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Benjamin Pennell started "Performance tests with transactions" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6610337616:39
Benjamin Pennell finished "Performance tests with transactions" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66103376
<ajs6f>Maybe ISPN wants to do that. You'd think MODE would know better.
<gregjansen>awoods: the trick that tecoripa shows me was broadcast of keyboard to multiple terminals. It is a feature of many multi-terminal programs. The one I ended up using is called "terminator". I now have a "layout" defined that starts up 8 grouped terminal windows, ssh'd into my cluster nodes and the LB/puppet server. It was a pretty neat trick.16:40
<ajs6f>gregjansen: Sounds like a wiki page...16:42
<gregjansen>terminator?
* travis-ci joins16:43
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1612 (StrategiesForEventMapping - d047bcd : ajs6f): The build has errored.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/bfeea0478e16...d047bcd92413
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/20240361
* travis-ci leaves
* mikeAtUVa leaves
<ajs6f>Fedora 4: Come with us if you want to live.16:44
No, the trick. And generally, "good things to know if you are setting up a Fedora cluster and are not an experienced sysop"
<gregjansen>ja, release 2.0.0.0 in 202916:45
* ajs6f1 joins16:47
* ajs6f leaves
* ajs6f1 leaves16:58
* github-ff joins16:59
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to StrategiesForEventMapping: http://git.io/6H4AtQ
fcrepo4/StrategiesForEventMapping 1af3129 ajs6f: All unit tests passing
* github-ff leaves
* gregjansen leaves17:02
* travis-ci joins17:14
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1613 (StrategiesForEventMapping - 1af3129 : ajs6f): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/d047bcd92413...1af3129f7fa2
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/20242045
* travis-ci leaves
* fasseg leaves17:48
* tecoripa joins17:57
* tecoripa leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Add the possibility to keep files after the benchtool run for debugging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6702744618:00
* scossu leaves
* edInCo leaves18:02
* edInCo joins18:05
* dwilcox joins18:12
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "This build fails for me (see attachment):18:15
=========
Tests in error:
GetBinaryStoreIT.te..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66454096
Andrew Woods rejected "Ensure a clean shutdown of the repository on container shutdown." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66454096
* dwilcox leaves18:16
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Performance tests with transactions" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6610337618:18
* awoods leaves18:26
* ksclarke leaves18:30
* fcrepo-bot joins18:44
* awoods joins18:48
* edInCo leaves18:57
* fcrepo-bot leaves19:47
* scossu joins20:00
* scossu leaves
* dwilcox joins20:12
* dwilcox leaves20:16
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Looks good... pending code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6637579420:48
Andrew Woods rejected "Request attributes like IP address should be accessible to implementations of FedoraPolicyEnforcementPoint" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66375794
Andrew Woods added comment: "Looks good... pending code review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6694612220:49
Andrew Woods rejected "Refactor authz to provide more information to PEPs and make API clearer for implementers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66946122
Andrew Woods finished "Request attributes like IP address should be accessible to implementations of FedoraPolicyEnforcementPoint" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66375794
* pivotal-bot____ leaves21:25
* pivotal-bot____ joins
* pivotal-bot____ leaves
* awoods leaves22:24
* cbeer leaves
* daines leaves
* daines joins22:28