Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* fcrepo-bot leaves00:42
<pivotal-bot____>Scott Prater added comment: "First version is done: https://github.com/sprater/puppet-fcrepo01:40
@gregoryjansen: this is ready for you to ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65565926
Scott Prater delivered "Create deployment tool for clusters" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65565926
* github-ff joins01:54
[fcrepo-build-tools] ksclarke opened pull request #1: fixed checkstyle/eclipse throws indent impedance (master...throwsIndent) http://git.io/XwCgrw
* github-ff leaves
* dwilcox joins02:12
* ksclarke leaves
* dwilcox leaves02:17
* dwilcox joins03:12
* dwilcox leaves03:16
* fasseg leaves04:28
* dwilcox joins07:14
* dwilcox leaves07:18
* dwilcox joins08:18
* daines joins08:19
<pivotal-bot____>A. "Flambulacio" Soroka started "Develop a formal, documented model for the mapping from JCR through a Fedora 4 ontology to LDP" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6550709208:48
* gregjansen joins08:51
<pivotal-bot____>A. "Flambulacio" Soroka added comment: "Fair question: I was thinking we could show at least one example of simple extraction (many prop..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6226275808:52
* ajs6f joins
<benpennell>ajs6f: I needed to extract an interface for VersionService since it was referenced by the commit method in Transaction. All the other service classes seem like they are part of the fcrepo api to some extent too, so I'm considering extracting interfaces for them also (except LowLevelStorageService since it is very mode and infinispan dependent)08:58
<ajs6f>benpennell: I thought about that too, but punted. I think you're right. In fact, after a discussion yestereve with mikeAtUVa, I'm fairly sure of it. The *Service classes _are_ part of the API and should be factored out.08:59
LowLevelStorageService may or may not be an exception… I think we need to think a little about how we manage the dependency there, and whether we can restrict it to the API's of MODE and ISPN.09:01
* dwilcox_ joins09:06
* ajs6f1 joins09:09
* ajs6f leaves09:11
<ajs6f1>benpenell: We'll talk about this a bit this morning at the committers' call: mikeAtUVa has some good ideas on how to move forward.
<benpennell>it could be made to only depend on mode at the interface level if we changed the InfinispanBinaryStore parameters to BinaryStore, but even then it would require modeshape-jcr which isn't included in fcrepo-kernel-api09:14
<ajs6f1>Right. That's the module I don't want to pull. That's full of impl, and it's big.09:15
<pivotal-bot____>Gregory Jansen added comment: "Tracking down our ingest projections for the next year. These " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65504824
* dwilcox leaves
* ermadmix joins09:17
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added "Resolve Checkstyle/Eclipse formatting rules" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6614493009:20
Andrew Woods edited "Resolve Checkstyle/Eclipse formatting rules" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66144930
Andrew Woods started "Resolve Checkstyle/Eclipse formatting rules" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66144930
Andrew Woods edited "Resolve Checkstyle/Eclipse formatting rules" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66144930
* osmandin joins09:24
* benpennell leaves09:27
<awoods>ermadmix: ping09:31
<ermadmix>awoods: pong
* benpennell joins
<awoods>ermadmix: could you please remove the "?" from the schedule and add "x"s09:32
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Beta+Sprint+Schedule
<ajs6f1>awoods: See: http://boingboing.net/2014/02/19/gangsta-rap-coloring-book.html. We need a Fedora committers coloring book to hand out at conferences.
<awoods>ajs6f1: It is funny you mention that. I was just thinking the same thing.09:33
<benpennell>it seems kind of wrong having all these *ServiceImpl classes inherit from RepositoryServiceImpl
<ajs6f1>awoods: It's a step on the road to action figures. SEE: barmintor refactor low level code for efficiency. SEE: gregjansen contemplate the nature of role-base authZ. SEE: benpennell factor types with might gong-fu.
benpenell: I thought so too. I think it may be a naming issue: it's not a service for the repository, it's an abstract service for convenience methods.09:34
afk bbs
* ajs6f1 leaves09:35
<daines>Question about LDP, HTTP PUT, etc -- are "membership triples" any triples asserting membership (like fcr:hasChild) or just stuff in the LDP namespace? http://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#ldpc-5_5_109:39
* tecoripa joins09:44
<awoods>daines: It depends on which context you are speaking to.
daines: LDP has a notion of "membership triples"09:45
daines: and F4 may or may not yet be in line with that same notion.
* mikeAtUVa joins09:46
<awoods>daines: Sorting that out is part of the work of this ticket: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65507092
<pivotal-bot____>feature: Develop a formal, documented model for the mapping from JCR through a Fedora 4 ontology to LDP (started) / owner: A. "Flambulacio" Soroka
Kai Sternad added comment: "While removing some unused code from SessionFactory[1] I started wondering if it was a good idea to remove t..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6593308209:47
* ksclarke joins09:50
* ajs6f joins09:55
<awoods>daines: The short answer is that children nodes are "membership triples".09:56
<daines>awoods: okay09:57
<benpennell>ajs6f: yeah i sort of want to rename RepositoryServiceImpl to AbstractRepositoryService, implementing RepositoryService
<awoods>daines: It is F4's role to translate the repository concepts into something that speaks to the worlds as LDP.
<ajs6f>benpennell: I would rename it, and _kill_ RepositoryService (in its current form) and reintroduce a _real_ repository service. Does that make sense? The abstract service doesn't need a type to impl— it's just a "helper".09:58
<awoods>daines: If you come across other ambiguous "membership triples", please mention what they are.
<benpennell>RepositoryService(Impl) is an @Component though, so not sure if that might mess stuff up to change it to be abstract09:59
<ajs6f>awoods: Not to be a Picky Peter, but it's the job of F4's _HTTP modules_ to do that. F4's job within the kernel is just to create and manage the repository concepts and instances thereof.
<daines>awoods: okay, for example — if I try to update a node to have a fcr:hasChild triple — what should happen?
<ajs6f>benpennell: It's a larger refactoring. There are probably methods in RS that deserve to end up in a new, more genuine RepositoryService, and there are methods that should end up in an AbstractService.10:00
daines: It should fail.
daines: Precisely because, as awoods noted, that's an LDP membership triple.10:01
<daines>ajs6f: right, but how should it fail? 409 Conflict?
<ajs6f>danies: Oh, fair question. I dunno. Let's check the LDP spec.
<daines>ajs6f: (that's what the section I linked to says)10:02
<ajs6f>daines: a 409?
<daines>ajs6f: well, it "SHOULD" respond with a 409 status code
<ajs6f>daines: Good enough for me. Are we actually doing that? I feel like we're returning something else right now.10:03
<daines>I think it is 204 No Content
<ajs6f>Ooooh. I don't see how that can be right.
<daines>ajs6f: Maybe I am crafting my request incorrectly.10:04
<awoods>daines: let's see it.
<ajs6f>daines: Do you want to gist the whole transaction (from the command line)?
What awwods said.
<daines>ajs6f: sure
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: Are you available after the committers meeting for a versioning code walk-through? It seems like a quick chat would be most effective.10:07
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: unfortunately not... I have a lunchtime engagement then an appointment at the passport office. (you have to schedule months out)10:08
* gregjansen leaves
<daines>ajs6f: https://gist.github.com/daines/911579010:09
ajs6f: I am able to update dc:title this way
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: I'm available now and any time after the sprint wrap-up.
<awoods>mikeAtUVa: let's try now... on the standard hangout?10:10
<mikeAtUVa>awoods: ok
* gregjansen joins10:11
<ajs6f>daines: that is definitely whack, in several diff ways. You're using managed types (which you should not be able to do) and managed predicates (which you should not be able to do) and adding membership info (which you should not be able to do).
Wow.
And you're updating the root node, which I don't _think_ you should be able to do.
Although maybe you can. I forget.
<daines>ajs6f: If I include stuff like http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#membershipSubject, I do get a 500 error10:13
<ajs6f>daines: Well, good. That's wrong, too. But that predicate is not a membership predicate— it's one of the two predicates that are used to _define_ memership triples. I know that must sound confusiing.10:14
Basically, LDP memership RDF works like this:
You use the two predicates that LDP defines (the one you just used, and one called http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#membershipSubjectPredicate), to "call out" the triples in your (published, not consumed) RDF that define memberships.10:15
Urg, not http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#membershipSubjectPredicate, http://www.w3.org/ns/ldp#membershipSubjectPredicate
URGGRGRGR
Check the spec. They're named there.
You use one to define the subject of membership triples.10:16
In our case (and most cases) that's going to be the resource named by the endpoint with which you are working.
And the other to define which RDF predicate in your (domain-specific) vocabulary indicates membership. In our case, that fcr:hasChild.10:17
So there are two additional triples incuded, in the end:
<daines>ah, membershipSubject is http://localhost:8080/rest/ and membershipPredicate is http://fedora.info/definitions/v4/repository#hasChild ?
<ajs6f>Bingo.
This is so that people can be flexible with their RDF. We could, for example, use a (not really existing) predicate like hasDatastream in some cases to indicate memership.10:18
<daines>right
<ajs6f>And a good LDP client will understand (at least pert of) the semantics without further intervention.
And we could produce RDF at an endpoint that describes something elsewhere in the world, by using membershipSubject.10:19
(Although I don't think we actually do that. At least not now.)
So the disallowed predicates include the two from LDP, _and_ whatever predicates are the object of a hasMembershipPredicate triple.10:20
(Because you could, in theory, us more than one predicate to indicate memership.)
In our case, that's fcr:hasChild.
And you shouldn't have been able to use that.
<daines>Okay, I think I understand — but it appears that hasChild is simply ignored?10:21
<ajs6f>But you could. There's at least one ticket here, and I think there might be a few.
<daines>on PUT
<ajs6f>daines: Okay, but that's still wrong. It should have beefed at you.
<osmandin>afk10:23
<daines>ajs6f: Okay. It also seems like the error I get when I include ldp triples in PUT should not be a 500 error? https://gist.github.com/daines/9116120 (here I am getting the root, then putting back the response I got)10:24
<ajs6f>daines: I think you're right. It should mapped to something else, as spec'd by LDP.
409?
Or maybe 406?10:25
Maybe the famous 418...
<daines>ajs6f: probably 418, yes10:26
<ajs6f>BUT WHAT IF THE REPOSITORY DRINKS YERBA MATE!?!?!
<daines>Better update the RFC10:28
* ajs6f leaves10:30
<daines>There is this in the LDP spec, though: "4.5.5 An LDPR client must preserve all triples retrieved using HTTP GET that it doesn’t change10:31
…"
* ajs6f joins10:37
* ajs6f leaves10:39
* ajs6f joins10:41
<benpennell>ajs6f: after looking up usage of all its methods, it doesn't seem like RepositoryService really needs to exist in its current state as a base class. A lot of its methods could go to NodeService or ObjectService (since that is how they are already used). Some of the methods are only used for unit or integration tests.10:42
pretty much everything in there is used only once10:44
NodeService is the only way the following methods are currently called: getAllNodeTypes, exists (for a node), getNamespaceRegistryDataset, getNamespaceRegistryStream, registerNodeTypes, getNodeTypes, restoreRepository, backupRepository, searchRepository
<pivotal-bot____>Kevin Clarke added comment: "The problem that necessitated the fcrepo specific checkstyle branch still persists: http://jira.codehaus.or..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6614493010:45
<ajs6f>benpennell: Okay by me. You're the factorator here. If you can factor the type out of existence, cool.10:49
<benpennell>i think i'll move some methods to NodeService and some to ServiceHelpers10:52
* tecoripa leaves10:54
* edInCo joins10:57
<pivotal-bot____>Kevin Clarke added comment: "Somewhat related: Should there a separate ticket for making a travis build for futures/fcrepo-build-tools?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6614493010:58
* scossu joins10:59
* escowles joins11:00
<benpennell>are we all supposed to be on the committer call or just the people listed as Attendees?11:01
<ajs6f>benpennell: All.
I'm in Charlottesville.11:02
When edInCo shows up, I feel like we should all yell, "Eeeeeddddddd!" ala the famous entrance routine for "Norm", on Cheers.
* nikhiltri joins11:03
<ajs6f>I'm right here, awoods.
<escowles>ajs6f is very, very quiet
<ajs6f>And deadly.
<benpennell>you did once11:09
* tecoripa1 joins
* tecoripa1 leaves11:28
* tecoripa1 joins11:29
<ajs6f>http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/lock/package-summary.html11:35
http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/lock/Lock.html
* martind_ joins11:37
<tecoripa1>I dropped off.. back on in a sec11:51
<ajs6f>Especially since we don't even know what some of this stuff even means.11:52
I think it's a GREAT IDEA!
+111:54
JCR -> Fedora -> LDP11:55
https://github.com/futures/ontology11:57
<gregjansen>works for me11:58
<benpennell>ok with me11:59
<mikeAtUVa>no problems here.
Just that I'm impressed we got through all that in an hour.12:00
* nikhiltri leaves
<osmandin>It seems the wiki is down again12:02
* tecoripa1 leaves12:03
* tecoripa joins
<osmandin>afk12:04
* escowles leaves12:05
<pivotal-bot____>Mike Durbin added "Audit and enforce JCR leakages." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616306612:09
Mike Durbin edited "Audit and enforce JCR leakages." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/66163066
<ajs6f>Interesting: http://manifoldcf.apache.org/12:36
Might be something to pick up as a component at a future date.
<awoods>ajs6f: Do you spend 30min each day scanning apache projects?12:38
<ajs6f>awoods: My army of flying monkey spies feed me information. Doesn't yours?
<awoods>ajs6f: Yes, they do if ajs6f can be considered one of my monkey spies.12:39
<ajs6f>I am not the monkey you keep dropping.
<awoods>ajs6f: no, that is a different one.
* dwilcox_ leaves12:44
* dwilcox joins
* martind_ leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Gregory Jansen added comment: "We may want to migrate or incorporate some docs from Scott's puppet module. It seems like it will be head..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6609683212:50
<tecoripa>awoods: today's wrap-up: is that on google hangouts or readytalk?12:52
* dwilcox leaves
<tecoripa>I updated Skype on my laptop last week, which turns out to have been a mistake. hence my dropouts12:53
* dwilcox joins
<pivotal-bot____>Gregory Jansen added comment: "There are some typical puppet gotchas, that I ran into and will document." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6609683212:55
<awoods>tecoripa: hangout
osmandin: are you back?
osmandin: Were you able to post your meeting minutes?12:56
<osmandin>awoods: i'm here
awoods: yes, i'm copy/pasting them
<awoods>osmandin: Great! I thought with the wiki trouble that all of those insights may have been lost.12:57
* edInCo leaves12:58
<osmandin>awoods: i was taking notes in an editor.. do you know if the wiki auto saves
<awoods>osmandin: it says it does... although I have not tested how well.
osmandin: I general take notes in an editor as well12:59
<tecoripa>awoods: ok, thanks
<awoods>osmandin: And do my own "wiki markup" before "insert -> markup"
<osmandin>awoods: ok, i'll try the formatting13:00
<awoods>osmandin: Your friends: h1. h2. hn. # * ## **13:05
* ermadmix leaves13:06
* ermadmix joins13:07
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Stacktrace dump on UI "Seach" with empty string" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6293813613:08
<osmandin>afk 30
<awoods>afk... until wrap-up.13:09
<pivotal-bot____>Mike Daines added "Including LDP triples in a PUT request body should not result in a 500 status code and stack trace" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616830813:11
Mike Daines edited "Including LDP triples in a PUT request body should not result in a 500 status code and stack trace" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616830813:12
* github-ff joins13:15
[fcrepo4] daines opened pull request #252: Allow PUT requests to create nodes (master...rest-create-with-put) http://git.io/cPbl0w
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Gregory Jansen added "Support mixed public and secure access at /rest" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616893813:17
Mike Daines added comment: "Addressed in https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/252" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65410206
Mike Daines finished "Allow PUT to create resources if they don't exist" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6541020613:18
* gregjansen leaves13:29
* edInCo joins13:40
* ermadmix leaves13:41
* tecoripa leaves
* gregjansen joins13:54
* edInCo1 joins13:55
<benpennell>it seems like NodeService should be the super class for DatastreamService and ObjectService, rather than needing to pull in two services to get to all the Datastream methods. maybe i've just been staring at this stuff for too long13:59
<ajs6f>benpennell: Maybe. Consider theme all as part of an API, tho'. We wouldn't want to offer NodeService, because it exposes JCR types. Maybe DatastreamService and ObjectService are interfaces in the API. They have impls in the kernel itself, and both of those impls inherit from NodeService (which _wouldn't_ have an interface in the API). That way, the API only exposes types dealing with Fedora stuff (not JCR stuff) and the impl can be reas14:01
<benpennell>oh yeah, i think i like that perspective14:04
<ajs6f>Fedora 4 is all about Escher-ish tricks with perspective14:06
* ermadmix joins14:16
* scossu leaves14:24
* scossu joins14:55
* tecoripa2 joins
* tecoripa2 leaves
* github-ff joins15:00
[fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable] yulgit1 opened pull request #32: Update README.md (master...patch-2) http://git.io/CrFWPw
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins15:02
[fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable] ajs6f closed pull request #32: Update README.md (master...patch-2) http://git.io/CrFWPw
* github-ff leaves
* edInCo1 leaves
* scossu leaves15:03
* dwilcox leaves15:07
<pivotal-bot____>Mike Daines edited "Including "<> a <ldp:Container >" triple in a PUT request body should not result in a 500 status code and stack trace" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616830815:12
* travis-ci joins15:14
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable#85 (master - ce1cc27 : ajs6f): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/compare/575457aa3acd...ce1cc27c49c2
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo-jms-indexer-pluggable/builds/19284180
* travis-ci leaves
* scossu joins15:21
<gregjansen>Well, I have to shout about this somewhere.. My load balancer is finally alternating between fcrepo nodes configured via puppet. now to get those nodes into the same cluster.15:40
<pivotal-bot____>A. "Flambulacio" Soroka added comment: "No. It is definitely _not always_ okay to accept the same triples as are emitted. The LDP member..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6616830815:42
* gregjansen leaves15:48
* dwilcox joins15:49
<ajs6f>awoods: Standup for scrum discussion?
* ajs6f leaves15:53
* ajs6f joins15:57
<awoods>ajs6f: g-hangout15:59
<ajs6f>ko
omw
I've got the usual awesome connectivity.
<awoods>I am installing plugin, sigh16:00
<ajs6f>awoods: That new "Create from Template" button under the weekly call bullet— what is that?
awoods: It's okay, I'll join mikeAtUVa and osmandin and we'll get all the things done.16:01
<awoods>installing...installing...16:03
<ajs6f>awoods: This
https://www.uberconference.com/hangouts
was the plugin I was trying to remember this morning.
Don't know if it would suit our needs, but might be worth looking at16:04
* ksclarke leaves16:05
* cbeer leaves
* scossu leaves
* pivotal-bot____ leaves
* tecoripa1 joins
* scossu joins16:06
* pivotal-bot____ joins
* ksclarke joins
* cbeer joins16:08
<ajs6f>tecoripa: Getting a cluster running is a major achievement right there.16:16
Only a handful of people ever have, so far.
On a completely blue-sky note, it would be amazing to couple the YourKit work that barmintor did a few months ago with the cluster testing that we've begun to regularize.16:18
I have no idea what kind of capability YourKit has to integrate with maven or other automation tooling.
tecoripa is one weird dude. He is looking forward to reading ontology.16:20
That is a great reason to modularize!16:21
I see the same thing, but I tend to just doze while it builds.
* ksclarke1 joins16:22
* ksclarke1 leaves16:23
* ksclarke1 joins
* ksclarke leaves
<ajs6f>We have several tickets open to look at engaging with Maven's multithreaded build ability...16:24
That might help.
* cbeer_ joins16:34
* cbeer leaves16:39
* md5wz__ joins16:56
* mikeAtUVa leaves17:00
* ajs6f1 joins17:03
* ajs6f leaves17:04
* ajs6f joins
Just lost my connection, but just as well— I'm out for the day.
<tecoripa1>ajs6f: if I understood you correctly, you're looking for someone to do a reality check on the JCR mappings to the Fedora types?
I can ping you tomorrow
<ajs6f>tecoripa1: No, the other mapping— from Fedora to LDP.
Yeah, let's pick it up tomorrow. Later, gator.
<tecoripa1>see ya later17:05
* ajs6f leaves
* ajs6f1 leaves17:08
<pivotal-bot____>Scott Prater started "Run Karlsruhe Institute of Technology cluster load tests on UW Madison cluster" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6598678417:11
Andrew Woods edited "Establish performance goals for UNC cluster" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6550482417:12
* gregjansen joins17:13
* dwilcox leaves17:14
* dwilcox joins17:15
* daines leaves
* ermadmix leaves17:18
* osmandin leaves17:19
* dwilcox leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Eric James added comment: "while running tests: ""17:24
Exception in thread "Active MQ Broker[localhost] Scheduler" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/62262758
Eric James started "More integration tests for the named-fields indexer gear" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/62262758
Andrew Woods added comment: "@ksclarke, please make separate tickets for any unit of work (e.g. travis builds)... and feel free to work ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6614493017:29
* tecoripa1 leaves17:30
* md5wz__ leaves17:31
* gregjansen leaves17:38
<pivotal-bot____>Eric James added comment: "full clean install seems ok, the above permgen was caused specifically running a test in isolation: ""17:48
mvn clean..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/62262758
Kevin Clarke added "Create travis build for fcrepo-build-tools" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6619271418:06
* ksclarke1 leaves18:12
* dwilcox joins18:15
* dwilcox leaves18:20
* scossu leaves18:51
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods accepted "Create deployment tool for clusters" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6556592619:09
* edInCo leaves19:10
* dwilcox joins19:16
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Looks good. One minor code review comment." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6558212819:17
Andrew Woods rejected "Test for appropriate behavior for concurrent updates" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65582128
* dwilcox leaves19:20
* fcrepo-bot joins19:23
* github-ff joins19:26
[fcrepo4] awoods pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/EoFD_g
fcrepo4/master 14eb8b3 Eric James: Integration test confirming nodetype inheritance...
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "Resolved with: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/14eb8b365d0d763665a658347540079f60e8d60e" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65151184
* github-ff joins19:27
[fcrepo4] awoods closed pull request #251: integration test confirming nodetype inheritance (master...erj-typeinher) http://git.io/6Ay1AQ
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "@stefanoc, can you test this?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65151184
Andrew Woods delivered "Make JMS indexer aware of indexing:indexable mixin even if it is inherited" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65151184
* cbeer_ leaves19:30
* cbeer joins19:31
* travis-ci joins19:43
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#1575 (master - 14eb8b3 : Eric James): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/3800da98390e...14eb8b365d0d
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/19301323
* travis-ci leaves
* ksclarke joins19:53
* fcrepo-bot leaves20:28
<pivotal-bot____>Andrew Woods added comment: "One minor code review comment." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6541020620:32
Andrew Woods rejected "Allow PUT to create resources if they don't exist" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65410206
Andrew Woods accepted "Make JMS indexer aware of indexing:indexable mixin even if it is inherited" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6515118420:33
* dwilcox joins20:35
* dwilcox leaves
* scossu joins21:30
* scossu leaves21:43
* scossu joins22:15
<pivotal-bot____>Stefano Cossu added comment: "- Defined a 'aic:resource' mixin which inherits indexing:indexable22:52
- Created new node in repo
- Observed t..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65151184
Stefano Cossu added comment: " Forgot one step in the note above, after creating the node:22:55
- assigned aic:resource to node as rdf:type" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/65151184