Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* ksclarke leaves00:23
* scossu leaves00:34
* frankbutt joins02:11
* frankbutt leaves
<pivotal-bot_>Frank Asseg added comment: "Strange...I did *nothing* ;) Ill try rebuilding maybe I still got some artifacts left which created the test..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6418377605:34
Frank Asseg added comment: "Added wiki page for local multicast cluster: ""06:59
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Clustering" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/62257150
Frank Asseg started "Feature Documentation: Clustering" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/62257150
Frank Asseg added comment: "It seems I can still create a local cluster using UDP Multicasting. Maybe I did a configuration error there...." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6445913607:04
* fasseg joins08:20
<pivotal-bot_>Frank Asseg added comment: "This seems indeed invalid, since I can start a cluster now using UDP multicasting with slightly modified con..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6445913608:29
Frank Asseg rejected "Regression: Nodes do not discover each other automatically in a UDP Multicast configuration" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6445913608:30
* fasseg leaves08:44
* gregjansen joins09:19
* gregjansen leaves09:21
* awoods joins09:34
* mikeAtUVa joins
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added comment: "@ajs6f, could you please list the classes you have in mind for refactoring?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6446840009:37
Andrew Woods edited "Extend kernel API to include more interfaces" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/64468400
Andrew Woods accepted "Check the performance impact of Modeshape 3.7.0" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6371730209:39
Andrew Woods edited "Create a strawman Java API artifact for kernel functionality." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/63569964
* nbanks joins09:43
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods added comment: "I still get errors in "fcrepo-auth-roles-basic": ""09:58
BasicRolesWriterIT.testWriterCanReadWriterRestrictedChil..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/64183776
Andrew Woods rejected "Investigate cause of test failures in fcrepo-auth-roles-basic when using Modeshape 3.7.1" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/64183776
Andrew Woods edited "Fixity service does not work on Federated content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6411202810:04
Andrew Woods edited "Fixity service does not work on Federated content" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/64112028
Andrew Woods edited "Polish and review all Documentation DRAFT section" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6241950010:07
Andrew Woods started "Polish and review all Documentation DRAFT section" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6241950010:08
Andrew Woods finished "Polish and review all Documentation DRAFT section" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/62419500
Andrew Woods delivered "Polish and review all Documentation DRAFT section" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/62419500
Andrew Woods accepted "Polish and review all Documentation DRAFT section" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/62419500
Andrew Woods deleted "Things we need to do before we can cut the holiday release" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6241857210:09
Andrew Woods added comment: "Likely related to: #63029852" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6405898010:11
Andrew Woods edited "Transactions across connections not working" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6302985210:12
* ajs6f joins10:15
awoods: ping10:16
<awoods>ajs6f
<ajs6f>I've accidentally set a 'phone meeting with Martin Dow for 11 ET today. (I'm trying to get him a little more up-to-speed with the accomplishments of the project so he can have a coherent discussion with you.)10:17
Okay to skip our three-person standup?
We can check in later...
<awoods>ajs6f: sure, let's check-in later.
<ajs6f>thx10:18
awoods: P.S. Got my machine back. They were able to keep the screen and keyboard, but had to replace everything else. So it's going to take me a while to get back to speed. Maybe much of today.
* ksclarke joins10:21
<awoods>ajs6f: That sounds like one of the more favorable outcomes of the possibilities.10:23
<ajs6f>awoods: Yes. They could have had to replace the screen and keyboard, too. That would have been worse.
<awoods>ajs6f: ...and you have your machine back. It was sounding like it may be gone for longer.10:24
<ajs6f>awoods: No, they took the maximum five days. Although I don't know what we could have done if they took longer. I was worried that I would have to restore or rebuild the machine's drive, which I do.10:25
Anyway, it shouldn't take _too_ long.
<pivotal-bot_>A. "Torgeliant" Soroka added comment: "That's a good point. Do you have rights to edit the docs?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6447102010:34
* edInCo joins10:38
<ajs6f>awoods: I will do:10:44
https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/684825/stories/64468400
when my machine is operational again- I want to have the code in front of me before making that list.10:45
(Do=make a list of ttypes to factor.)
<awoods>ajs6f: great.
* scossu joins10:49
<cbeer>ajs6f: sometime this week, i'm going to run a proposal for supporting blank nodes by you, escowles and jcoyne10:50
<ajs6f>cbeer: k10:51
* scossu1 joins10:52
* scossu leaves10:53
* werebutt joins11:15
* werebutt leaves
* ajs6f leaves11:17
* mikeAtUVa leaves11:30
<pivotal-bot_>Stefano Cossu added comment: "Yes. Added namespace declarations in SPARQL queries for object methods." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6447102011:37
Andrew Woods added comment: "Looks good, pending code-review comments." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6356996411:39
* scossu1 leaves11:42
* scossu joins11:43
<pivotal-bot_>Andrew Woods accepted "Behavior of POST new object with text/turtle payload does not match documentation" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/6447102011:46
* fasseg joins11:59
* mikeAtUVa joins12:07
* mikeAtUVa leaves12:12
* fasseg leaves12:35
* gregjansen joins13:54
* gregjansen leaves13:58
* gregjansen joins14:05
* gregjansen leaves14:27
* gregjansen joins14:32
* gregjansen leaves14:36
* fasseg joins14:41
awoods: hey andrew, I'm back from the office, if you have time now....
<awoods>fasseg: I will be free in an hour... or we can discuss at tomorrow's standup.14:42
<fasseg>awoods: let's tomorrow then...since it's quite late now and I had a long day...
*do14:43
<awoods>sounds good
<fasseg>k thanks!
see you guys tomorrow then
* fasseg leaves
* gregjansen joins14:59
* gregjansen leaves15:00
* gregjansen joins15:35
* gregjansen leaves15:54
* scossu leaves16:02
* scossu joins16:32
* scossu leaves16:40
* scossu joins
* nbanks leaves16:49
* edInCo leaves18:32
* github-ff joins18:40
[fcrepo4] scossu opened pull request #221: Revert "Stefano's patch for user-defined primaryType" (primary-type...revert_a3506b6) http://git.io/gVctmw
* github-ff leaves
* nbanks joins19:03
* scossu leaves19:06
* nbanks leaves19:39
* scossu joins22:29
* scossu leaves23:57
* scossu joins00:28
* ksclarke leaves00:31
* scossu leaves00:36

Generated by Sualtam