Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* kaarefc joins01:18
* kaarefc leaves01:38
* kaarefc joins01:40
* ksclarke1 joins01:41
* ksclarke leaves
* ksclarke1 leaves01:43
* ksclarke joins
* kaarefc leaves01:45
* kaarefc joins
* kaarefc leaves02:08
* fasseg leaves02:12
* kaarefc joins02:25
* ksclarke leaves02:46
* ksclarke joins02:47
* ksclarke leaves02:48
* fcrepo-bot joins04:31
* nbanks joins05:27
* kaarefc leaves05:30
* fcrepo-bot leaves05:36
* nbanks leaves06:13
* fasseg joins06:16
* nbanks joins07:27
* jonathangee joins08:09
* kaarefc joins08:39
<pivotal-bot_____>Frank Asseg added "Enable networking compression in infinispan" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5911905408:40
Frank Asseg edited "Enable networking compression in infinispan" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5911905408:41
* gregjansen joins08:53
* kaarefc leaves09:13
* kaarefc joins
* kaarefc leaves09:14
* osmandin joins09:42
fasseg: do you have a second for chat?09:45
* tecoripa joins09:53
<fasseg>osmandin: sure09:54
wanna go on the hangout or in irc?
<osmandin>fasseg: thanks, hangout would be great
<fasseg>kk
* ksclarke joins10:15
* ajs6f joins10:36
* github-ff joins10:47
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to RDFIteration: http://git.io/PEw4EQ
fcrepo4/RDFIteration 257f298 ajs6f: More unit testing
* github-ff leaves
* ajs6f leaves10:55
* ajs6f joins10:59
Standup?11:03
https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/event/ccnv0ba94h3fb2je3gscunqc49g?authuser=0&hl=en
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo4 build #1187: UNSTABLE in 24 min: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo4/1187/11:12
<osmandin>ajs6f: sorry, i thought there was no stand up today11:15
ajs6f: just saw your message
<ajs6f>osmandin: np. Anything new to report?11:16
<osmandin>ajs6f: yeah, i finished my ticket, and will be closing it soon
* jongibson joins
<ajs6f>Great! Can you update the standup note:https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2013-10-07+to+10-17+FF+Stand-up+Mtgs?11:17
<osmandin>ajs6f: ok, i'll add there. Thanks.
<ajs6f>thnx
* osmandin leaves11:18
<pivotal-bot_____>Osman Din finished "Create Solr unit tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5848290811:54
* osmandin joins11:55
<pivotal-bot_____>Osman Din finished "Setup simple F4 cluster: Yale" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5517192811:57
<osmandin>ajs6f: Sorry, I think I clicked on the wrong ticket a minute or two eaerlier (Create Solr unit tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/58482908) -- can you reset it?12:01
<pivotal-bot_____>feature: Create Solr unit tests (finished) / owner: Ye Cao
A. "Falubrious" Soroka unstarted "Create Solr unit tests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5848290812:02
<ajs6f>osmandin: Done.
You can do that yourself, btw.
* osmandin leaves12:17
* github-ff joins12:18
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to RDFIteration: http://git.io/tTaYag
fcrepo4/RDFIteration 58a7a1f ajs6f: Yet more unit tests
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>afk bbl12:19
* ajs6f leaves
<bljenkins>Yippie, build fixed!12:34
Project fcrepo4 build #1188: FIXED in 16 min: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo4/1188/
Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #283: SUCCESS in 1 min 36 sec: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/283/12:35
Project fcrepo-kitchen-sink build #539: SUCCESS in 5 min 44 sec: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-kitchen-sink/539/12:43
* jongibson leaves13:15
<fasseg>im off for the weekend see you guys on monday..13:35
* fasseg leaves
<tecoripa>gregjansen: you available to talk now?13:42
<barmintor>mikeAtUVA: pursuant t that issue we talked about on Monday:13:49
<mikeAtUVa>barmintor: yeah?13:50
<barmintor>if the object is in the fileStore but not the pidRegistry, do you think the manager should try to correct the registry when it detects that situation
or just report error and let admin rebuild?
<mikeAtUVa>I think a rebuild is the best bet.13:51
<barmintor>yeah. just wanted a second opinion. Thanks1
<gregjansen>tecoripa: https://github.com/gregjan/fcrepo-authz14:02
<tecoripa>gregjansen:got it14:03
* github-ff joins14:12
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to RDFIteration: http://git.io/IFIL4Q
fcrepo4/RDFIteration 22d349a ajs6f: Factoring the generation of RDF triples related to the root context into its own class
* github-ff leaves
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #284: SUCCESS in 1 min 8 sec: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/284/14:37
* jongibson joins14:39
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-kitchen-sink build #540: SUCCESS in 5 min 45 sec: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-kitchen-sink/540/14:46
* tecoripa leaves15:19
* tecoripa joins15:20
barmintor:That link you sent out for the 3.7 diff... I get a 40415:21
I like the terseness of your code15:22
<barmintor>tecoripa: very funny
can you see the root repo undert he duraspace org?
* nbanks leaves15:23
<tecoripa>barmintor: strange.... no15:25
https://github.com/duraspace/fcrepo gives me a 404 also15:26
<barmintor>what;s your github userid?
sprater?
<tecoripa>yep15:27
* tecoripa leaves15:58
* mikeAtUVa leaves17:03
* jongibson leaves17:20
* nbanks joins17:21
<pivotal-bot_____>Scott Prater added "Create integration tests for Fedora objects with ACLs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5916255617:25
Scott Prater added comment: "Removed the "Create integration tests" task, as this has been expanded it into its own story: #59162556" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5616049417:29
* tecoripa joins17:37
* tecoripa leaves
* tecoripa joins17:48
anyone still around on a late Friday afternoon?
I have some noobie questions about the Fedora 4 object model
* jongibson joins17:49
<tecoripa>that could probably be answered by anyone
ok, I'll check back later17:56
* tecoripa leaves
* ksclarke leaves18:50
* ksclarke joins19:22
* jongibson leaves20:56
* nbanks leaves22:59
* nbanks joins23:26
* nbanks leaves23:34

Generated by Sualtam