Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* ksclarke leaves02:15
* daniellamb joins08:09
* ajs6f joins09:13
* daniellamb leaves09:50
* daniellamb joins
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "Use LDP style RDF paging for search" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5380538709:52
* ksclarke joins10:09
<daniellamb>would anyone be opposed to simpler JSON messages getting published as a replacement of the legacy atom xml?10:17
<aawoods>I suspect the legacy atom is intended to support Fedora 3.x clients. So maybe an alternative JSON message would be more practical than a replacement.10:22
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "Support LDP-style resource inlining" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5380573910:25
<cbeer>aawoods: i think we only did atom to support gsearch for islandora, but they don't need it any more.10:27
daniellamb: here's the "ticket", such as it is: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562943910:28
<pivotal-bot>feature: Make a JMS serialization that isn't annoying to parse (unscheduled) / owner:
<aawoods>there we have it. daniellamb, is it safe to assume you are updating the islandora search?10:30
cbeer: do you mean islandora now has another search mechanism?
<cbeer>aawoods: yes. whatever was presented at OR, remember?10:31
<aawoods>cbeer: you mean what the upei folks did for the dev-challenge?
<cbeer>yes.
<aawoods>It was not clear that that work is "complete"10:32
daniellamb probably knows
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Make a JMS serialization that isn't annoying to parse" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562943910:34
<cbeer>aawoods: well, gsearch doesn't work anyway, because it used the SOAP APIs10:35
* barmintor joins10:36
<aawoods>cbeer: I guess the point is, daniellamb is working on the islandora/f4 integration. If islandora is (was?) the only consumer of the atom messages, than it is fair game to move to a simpler json message.10:37
<cbeer>agreed, if a message body is even needed at all.10:38
<aawoods>cbeer: Can you take a quick look at this line: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/9fca5ff6713452bb12c283e8bcdc7c0a19003db4#L1R24010:41
<cbeer>aawoods: commented.10:43
<aawoods>thanks10:46
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "Use VANN to export namespaces" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/53743759
<cbeer>barmintor: i talked about my FF schedule with tcramer yesterday. I'm going to do whatever you do, no sooner than September.10:48
<barmintor>Good, good: I'm glad this poker match continues.
<cbeer>we'll see who blinks first!10:49
<barmintor>it's always me.
aawoods: When we have the FCR3.7 RC out, I'll call you and hash out sprint commitments. Is that ok? I'm just trying to juggle a number of other things right now.10:50
<aawoods>barmintor: perfect.
cbeer: who is the primary consumer of fcrepo-transform:FedoraTransform?10:57
<cbeer>aawoods: what do you mean?
<aawoods>I am wondering if it is a core module or not.
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "Support LDP-style HTTP PATCH requests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5380545110:58
<cbeer>aawoods: we had talked about moving it into -http-api and -kernel eventually, maybe after a little more evaluation and churn.10:59
but it's wired into the webapp, so.. i guess that's the definition of core module?
<aawoods>being under fcrepo4 is the definition of "core" I am using.11:00
cbeer: It appears that FedoraTransform exposes a REST interface for getting alternate representations (transforms) of nodes. And I am wondering who will be the primary consumer of that service? And if it is a solr client, maybe the module is not "core".11:06
<cbeer>no, it's not tied to solr.11:07
<aawoods>sure, but who do we see as the primary consumer?
<cbeer>aawoods: anyone? one of the reasons it might belong in -http-api is so within an HTML response we could work with JSON-P instead of reloading the whole page or trying to parse RDF in javascript or what-have-you.11:10
<aawoods>Obviously it is good code. We can just keep an eye on the module and see where/if the needs for it arise.11:14
<barmintor>ajs6f: ping11:17
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "Add PUT to the describe endpoint with a bag of triples to REPLACE existing triples" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5082489511:29
<ajs6f>aawoods: Being under fcrepo4 , to me, is not a good definition of core. JMS, to me, is not core. Being under fcrepo4 is just an artifact of dev process. Ideally, we would have almost nothing under fcrepo4. All of those modules would be broken out into separate GIt repos. "Core"ness should be declared by metadata, not by VC convenience.11:37
barmintor: pong
<aawoods>agreed, the same applies to fcrepo-rss and fcrepo-webhooks. https://www.pivotaltracker.com/s/projects/684825/stories/5116425311:39
VC?11:40
<ajs6f>Version control.11:41
And agreed about rss and webhooks.
<aawoods>ajs6f: But I am guessing barmintor's ping was related to FedoraTransform consumers, not core-osity.
<ajs6f>No, the ping was re: 3.7 stuff.
<aawoods>that was a slippery ping.11:42
<ajs6f>Suddenly you're Edward Lear?11:44
<barmintor>"Showing 28 branches not merged into master." /facepalm11:51
<ajs6f>28 is a nice number.11:59
aawoods: Next time you talk to Scott Turnbull, ask him about asynch API.
The backstory is:12:00
<aawoods>the suspense!
<ajs6f>he's got an APTrust guy working on a JCloud-based connector, which would be a great addition for Fedora's growing fleet of connectors.12:01
But to be really useful, he'll eventually want to expose asynchrony all the way up through our HTTP API.
Because sometime clouds aren't fast.
And we've wanted to do that since the very beginning, anyway.
<daniellamb>i'll check out the ticket. i've got a sprint wrap-up right now to deal with. i'll get back after i'm caught up more on the backstory
<ajs6f>cbeer and I (and others) noted a few patterns in the issue tracker that might be useful.
There doesn't seem to be a single canonical pattern for asych HTTP (that isn't Comet-ish long-lived connection type stuff).12:02
<aawoods>shame
I was sad to see we have apparently lost the VATech crew to APTrust.12:03
although it sounds like they are working on Fedora offline.
<ajs6f>Oh, yeah. There seems to me to be an understanding that the auspices and mission are APTrust, but the platform of APTrust is Fedora, so that's where the coal face is.12:06
And they are a gold mine of scalability use cases.
<aawoods>absolutely beautiful, ajs6f.12:07
<ajs6f>I wax poetic when I eat salt mackerel for lunch.12:08
Who doesn't?
<aawoods>no one
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods accepted "HTTP/1.1 Range requests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4611349112:15
Andrew Woods accepted "Add LDPath and wire in a simple Jena integration test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5306407512:20
* kaarefc joins12:44
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods added comment: "Based on the discussion, it would appear that a merge is acceptable." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5110571512:55
<cbeer>aawoods: how do you figure on that ^?12:56
i thought we identified conceptual flaws that haven't been addressed, no?12:57
<aawoods>in terms of equality, it sounded like we were tying transactions to sessions... but the logic to enforce that is not in-place.13:00
cbeer: what is your take?13:02
* edInCo joins13:11
<aawoods>cbeer, fasseg, ajs6f: Feel free to "unstart" any pivotal items on which you are not actually working (and likely will not resume in the next month?)13:14
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer unstarted "fcrepo4 stress test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50682547
* ajs6f leaves
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer unstarted "hydra + fcrepo4 benchmark" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50682937
Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/tree/clustered-cache-loader" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4817000313:15
Chris Beer unstarted "Replace state transfer with ClusterCacheLoader?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48170003
<edInCo>aawoods: is there a theoretical filesize limit in ff? or a practical limit?15:21
* osmandin joins15:26
* osmandin leaves15:37
<aawoods>Which scenario do you have in mind, edInCo?15:48
storing? serving? ingesting?
<edInCo>ingesting, storing, then serving15:51
<aawoods>I think ingesting via the http api is the only scenario where I have uncertainty.15:52
Team: comments?
fyi, serving now supports range requests.
* daniellamb leaves15:54
<aawoods>edInCo: Support for large files in a priority... any interest in dedicating development cycles? https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Roadmap15:57
s/in/is/
* github-ff joins16:01
[fcrepo4] cbeer pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/6PnuYw
fcrepo4/master 35c9639 Chris Beer: handle rdf relative uris against the resource
fcrepo4/master 3b21c81 Chris Beer: move internal vs external property logic into JcrRdfTools, and make LDP properties internal
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins16:18
[fcrepo4] cbeer pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/v7BxGg
fcrepo4/master ded1976 Chris Beer: fixing file name case sensitivity"
fcrepo4/master 7deb11b Chris Beer: and add the offending file back
* github-ff leaves
<cbeer>2nd time that's bit me.
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Replace state transfer with ClusterCacheLoader?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4817000316:32
Andrew Woods edited "hydra + fcrepo4 benchmark" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50682937
<aawoods>cbeer: How does it end up being all caps?16:34
<cbeer>aawoods: the interface name is @PATCH
<aawoods>what makes the unwanted change in filename?16:35
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#933 (master - 7deb11b : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/3b21c8145941...7deb11bd4701
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/9531436
* travis-ci leaves
<cbeer>aawoods: i called in Patch.java originally and renamed it to PATCH.java, but os x isn't case sensitive16:38
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Parameterize Dataset HTML response " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5142663916:44
Andrew Woods edited "Feature: Easy Clustering of fcrepo for scalability and high-availability" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568836716:45
Andrew Woods edited "Create a REST API endpoint that exposes the (optional) services available " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45458503
Andrew Woods edited "Create a JAX-RS endpoint to proxy a SPARQL endpoint (provided by an external service) AS IF it was a first-class member of the fcrepo REST API" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45458459
Andrew Woods edited "Feature: Fixity Service and Self-Healing Repository" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688563
<bljenkins>Yippie, build fixed!
Project fcrepo4 build #1068: FIXED in 27 min: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo4/1068/
* Chris Beer: fixing file name case sensitivity"
* Chris Beer: and add the offending file back
<aawoods>It looks like ksclarke has put on his weekend persona.16:46
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Expose object fixity state in Hydra" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569138516:47
Andrew Woods edited "Make fixity aware of in memory values" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49515951
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #205: SUCCESS in 1 min 29 sec: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/205/
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "REST API to filter fixity results" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4641749716:48
Andrew Woods edited "Log fixity failures to the audit log" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/46316149
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-kitchen-sink build #472: SUCCESS in 5 min 35 sec: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-kitchen-sink/472/16:53
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Allow derivative-generating service to request content is persisted to a federated store, not ISPN" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4737441118:08
Andrew Woods edited "Update REST endpoint for creating datastreams to push content onto a federated projection" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/47374071
Andrew Woods deleted "Sprint 7: Federated Filesystem" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4737210518:09
Andrew Woods edited "Expose resources in the federated document store as a LowLevelCacheEntry " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48255587
Andrew Woods edited "Islandora reporting for policy-driven storage" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4825389918:11
Andrew Woods deleted "Sprint 7: Policy Driven Storage (17 Apr - 30 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568841118:12
Andrew Woods edited "Investigate audit logging requirements" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4865520118:13
Andrew Woods edited "Investigate audit logging requirements" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48655201
Andrew Woods edited "Watcher for federated filesystem that triggers events" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4738061918:14
Andrew Woods edited "Watcher for federated filesystem that triggers events" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/47380619
Andrew Woods edited "Fix up 4store indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50680793
Andrew Woods edited "Fix up solr indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068080318:15
Andrew Woods edited "Fix up 4store indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50680793
Andrew Woods edited "Fix up solr indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50680803
Andrew Woods edited "Install Fedora via apt-get" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/46088645
Andrew Woods edited "Install Fedora via an RPM" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/46108605
Andrew Woods edited "Programmatic configuration of Fedora" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4608877118:16
Andrew Woods edited "review fcrepo4 RESTful error codes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4891859518:17
Andrew Woods edited "i18n-ify our error strings" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4953607518:19
Andrew Woods edited "Use nouns in the fcrepo-http-api sub-resources" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49062417
Andrew Woods edited "Clean up dead code in the fcrepo-kernel now that the http api is path oriented." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4905916118:21
Andrew Woods edited "Do something clever in Rubydora to fake E + R content types for downstream consumers" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49882427
Andrew Woods edited "Add transactions support to Tuque" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49010797
<cbeer> i'm going to kill off the getPropertiesDataset() and the like that just used the default subject factory
we're only using them internally afaict
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Deployment" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/46087939
Andrew Woods edited "Document class design to support more testable code" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4901126118:22
Andrew Woods edited "Document class design to support more testable code" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4901126118:23
* barmintor leaves18:40
* jongibson leaves18:41
<aawoods>cbeer: are you replacing getPropertiesDataset() with something else? or is that functionality simply obsolete?19:06
<cbeer>no. i think it's obsolete
we use it in testing almost exclusively
<aawoods>drop the monkey
<cbeer>maybe some day i'll dig myself out of this hole and remember why i was in it in the first place19:07
something about injectable stuff19:08
that was painful.19:27
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer pushed 3 new commits to master: http://git.io/JvOseQ
fcrepo4/master 29798f9 Chris Beer: remove getPropertiesDataset() and require a graph subjects factory get passed in when requesting the RDF dataset
fcrepo4/master 5148825 Chris Beer: require a Session as a constructor arg (or, later, as an injected field), rather than a param on most methods
fcrepo4/master aacc0ef Chris Beer: make sure graph replacement are round-trippable.
* github-ff leaves
<cbeer>on the bright side, https://github.com/seebi/rdf.sh seems to work with fcrepo4
including the LDP stuff it knows how to do19:28
<aawoods>cbeer: how did you happen to come across that?19:29
<cbeer>http://www.w3.org/wiki/LDP_Implementations
<aawoods>that is indeed encouraging.19:30
* EnriqueEvil leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Introspect the bson output for modeshape schematics and report back how friendly the output is" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49012799
Andrew Woods edited "Implement Write Operations in BagIt Federation Connector" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4876429519:31
Andrew Woods edited "Figure out how to demo bagit connector on futures6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4788989919:32
Andrew Woods edited "Figure out how to demo bagit connector on futures6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/47889899
Andrew Woods edited "Create a sequencer that copies projected bagit nodes to internal nodes." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5074829119:33
Andrew Woods edited "make islandora work with latest build of fcrepo4. " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4835140119:35
Andrew Woods deleted "Durability" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50678329
Andrew Woods edited "Expose cluster health via REST API" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4773068919:36
Andrew Woods edited "fcrepo 4.x needs some high-level cluster management logic to prevent incompatible versions of fcrepo from running in the same cluster" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/47731035
Andrew Woods edited "Figure out how to handle low-level cache entries in a distributed scenario (where our cache loader may not have all the parts of the binary.)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49537351
Andrew Woods edited "Add locking to LowLevelCacheEntry when it is mucking around with content streams" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4992797719:37
Andrew Woods edited "Figure out how to best arrange IT in the globbing branch" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48799377
Andrew Woods edited "Index projected nodes into MODE's Lucene index" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50748677
Andrew Woods edited "Remove jaxb dependencies from external fcrepo projects" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5043348719:38
Andrew Woods edited "Every node should not fire EventBus events, etc, etc when a change is made on a different node." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4773057519:39
Andrew Woods edited "Every node should not fire EventBus events, etc, etc when a change is made on a different node." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/47730575
Andrew Woods edited "Backup a running repository" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/46108229
Andrew Woods edited "Improve performance of SPARQL/UPDATE request endpoint to take <150ms" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51568497
Andrew Woods deleted "Scalability and Clustering" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5067831919:40
Andrew Woods edited "Parameterize JMeter thread groups" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51248573
Andrew Woods edited "Parameterize JMeter thread groups" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51248573
Andrew Woods edited "Add structured exception response data" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51102179
Andrew Woods edited "Use good predicates and document them in futures/ontology" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5089596919:41
Andrew Woods edited "Use good predicates and document them in futures/ontology" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5089596919:42
Andrew Woods edited "Produce a set of performance charts comparing fcrepo3 and fcrepo4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51572283
Andrew Woods edited "Produce a set of performance charts comparing fcrepo3 and fcrepo4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51572283
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#934 (master - aacc0ef : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/7deb11bd4701...aacc0efe098e
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/9537521
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Document the fcrepo4 "object model"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51571767
Andrew Woods edited "Document the fcrepo4 "object model"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51571767
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #206: SUCCESS in 41 sec: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/206/
Project fcrepo-kitchen-sink build #473: SUCCESS in 3 min 45 sec: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-kitchen-sink/473/19:46
* edInCo leaves19:56
* ksclarke joins20:06
* jonathangee leaves20:47
<pivotal-bot>Andrew Woods edited "Add enunciate docs to the webapp" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5082721922:47
Andrew Woods edited "Add enunciate docs to the webapp" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50827219
Andrew Woods edited "Add REST API documentation about WHY we made the decisions we did" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51567165
Andrew Woods edited "Add REST API documentation about WHY we made the decisions we did" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51567165
Andrew Woods edited "Improve hydra integration test response time" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5130920722:48
Andrew Woods edited "Investigate alternative indexStorage options (especially in a clustered configuration)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51417691
Andrew Woods edited "Ensure fcrepo4 datastream read times are consistently faster than fcrepo3 read times" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48288739
Andrew Woods edited "Ensure fcrepo4 datastream write times are consistently faster than fcrepo3 write times" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48288755
Andrew Woods edited "Analyze clustered test results and generate new tickets for improving performance" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51567907
Andrew Woods edited "Create asynchronous indexing, clustered configuration for modeshape" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51515429
Andrew Woods edited "Run performance benchmarks against (clustered) modeshape-based fcrepo4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44809059
Andrew Woods edited "Analyze single-node sync & async test results and generate new tickets" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5156780122:49
Andrew Woods edited "Stub a migration document that says "coming soon"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5157213122:50
Andrew Woods edited "Stub a migration document that says "coming soon"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51572131
Andrew Woods edited "Stub a migration document that says "coming soon"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51572131
Andrew Woods edited "Update JMeter test to demonstrate starting a transaction, make changes, and commit the changes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49010757
Andrew Woods edited "Create a hydra-jetty fcrepo4 fork" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51570127
Andrew Woods edited "Create a hydra-jetty fcrepo4 fork" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51570127
Andrew Woods edited "Publish performance benchmarks with single-fast-ingest config" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5198697122:51
Andrew Woods edited "Document CMIS feature" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/52022147
Andrew Woods edited "Document CMIS feature" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/52022147
Andrew Woods edited "Test fcrepo4 with a large random data set" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/52213823
Andrew Woods edited "Test fcrepo4 with a large random data set" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/52213823
Andrew Woods edited "Add test coverage to FedoraResource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5156594322:52
Andrew Woods edited "Add test coverage to FedoraResource" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/51565943
Andrew Woods edited "fcrepo4 stress test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50682547
Andrew Woods deleted 2 stories https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4465692750678271