Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* fasseg leaves03:07
* barmintor leaves03:25
* kaarefc joins05:23
* ksclarke joins07:53
* barmintor joins08:46
I guess ajs6f hasn't been on today?09:06
* rwincewicz joins09:43
<cbeer>barmintor: are you at the delta?09:44
<barmintor>No, at the loft.
<cbeer>(good. i won't feel bad about not heading down yet.)09:45
<barmintor>Trying to finish the oauth tests before I leave town. Don't plan on going to delta today.
<cbeer>i'll push the thing i said i'd extract (once i remember what it is)
<barmintor>good, good.
<cbeer>and add a nice ticket about the subjects injection stuff
<barmintor>that will facilitate things, thanks09:46
* rwincewicz leaves09:48
<cbeer>oh, right. the session smuggling stuff09:49
* ksclarke leaves09:50
* ksclarke1 joins
* ajs6f joins09:54
* ksclarke leaves09:58
* ksclarke joins
* ksclarke1 joins10:20
* ksclarke leaves
<ajs6f>barmintor: did you push that "extractor" contract into a branch I can use?10:34
<barmintor>you mean the GraphProperties interface?10:35
<ajs6f>Yeah-yeah.
<barmintor>I pushed it into a branch called 'master'
<ajs6f>That was a terrible choice of name. It's going to confuse everyone.
<cbeer>i agree. that's why i deleted it earlier.
<ajs6f>And that's how the Fedora Futures project ended.10:36
No code = 100% coverage.
<barmintor>having a master branch and a canonical repo erodes the value of distributed version control
trust us, you're better off this way
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer created store-tx-id-in-session (+1 new commit): http://git.io/mSyddw
fcrepo4/store-tx-id-in-session ce228cb Chris Beer: store a reference to the txid within the session
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins10:37
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #98: store a reference to the txid within the session (master...store-tx-id-in-session) http://git.io/n0Dstg
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>Wow, I'm dumb. I already impl'd the contract yesterday. {sigh} Time to go home.
cbeer: After your PR, could I inject the HttpGraphSubjects into an extractor?10:40
<cbeer>ajs6f: after my PR, and after Ben figures out how to inject UriInfo into it
<ajs6f>fabu-tastic.
Did the @Provider thing not work?
<cbeer>not for me. i got lost in a separate Provider class that implements… ContextResolver, maybe?10:41
<ajs6f>M. Too bad. Well, if we want to, we could directly call the real Provider for UriInfo. That's not injection, but it would get you the object you want.10:42
<cbeer>ok. time to find something to eat10:43
* github-ff joins10:48
[fcrepo-triplegenerators-tei] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/z_ggPw
fcrepo-triplegenerators-tei/master 25ba185 ajs6f: Cleaner mocking in unit tests
* github-ff leaves
* ajs6f leaves10:51
* ajs6f joins10:56
* barmintor leaves
* barmintor joins
* ajs6f leaves11:00
* ajs6f joins11:06
* github-ff joins11:07
[fcrepo-triplegenerators-tei] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/_k-Eiw
fcrepo-triplegenerators-tei/master 12255bc ajs6f: Finished fulfilling GraphProperties
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>barmintor: Looking at FedorResource, it's not clear to me how to wire in an optional triple extractor. Is that work that remains to be done?11:08
<barmintor>ajs6f: yes
considered trivial. left as exercise to the reader.
patches welcome.
<ajs6f>:) Oh, okay. I'll start that. Are we still thinking that extractors should be mapped to mixins?
<barmintor>cbeer puts his flag down for primaryNodeType11:09
<ajs6f>Hm.
<barmintor>I'd like to try a decorator pattern around mixins
<ajs6f>Not all extractors will work on every node with a given p. n. t.
barmintor: How do you mean? Like, for each mixin, decorate the returned Dataset?11:10
<barmintor>yeah
<ajs6f>That sounds good. Do we want a chain, or just a merge?
The contract as written would only support merging behavior.11:11
<barmintor>chain requires adding semantics to interface and modding existing, tested code
<ajs6f>Yeah.
I'll do mege first, and we can decide later if chain is interesting.
<barmintor>I'd say get it to work w/ merge, then decide on chain v. merge based on API appeal
+111:12
<ajs6f>+!
<barmintor>jinx
you owe me a scotch
<ajs6f>:) This means that every FedoraResource will carry a Set<GraphProperties> from which it draws.
I owe you many, many drinks.
<barmintor>well, I don't know
<ajs6f>The unit tests on oauth are worth a bottle.11:13
<barmintor>you *could* write NodeTypeMergingGraphProperties
<ajs6f>Oh, like a multiplexer?
<barmintor>yeah
<ajs6f>Hm.
<barmintor>Hmm
HMMMM
<ajs6f>Yeah, I like that.
Keeps FedoraResource clearner.
<barmintor>H-M-M-M-!!!
<ajs6f>Sh! Not so loud.
* ajs6f leaves11:23
* ajs6f joins11:40
I think I'm going to need to register mappings between mixins and valid triple generators. I wonder if I can do that as metadata on NodetypeDefinitions...?11:49
* ksclarke1 leaves
* ajs6f leaves11:58
* bljenkins leaves12:24
* bljenkins joins12:31
* barmintor leaves12:45
* kaarefc leaves12:50
* pivotal-bot leaves
* kaarefc joins12:56
* pivotal-bot joins12:59
* ksclarke joins13:00
* barmintor joins
* barmintor leaves13:23
* barmintor joins
<cbeer>barmintor: At your loft still?13:28
* ksclarke leaves13:40
* ksclarke joins
* ajs6f joins13:57
* ksclarke leaves14:14
* ajs6f leaves14:31
* barmintor_ joins14:46
* barmintor leaves14:47
* ajs6f joins14:58
* ksclarke joins14:59
* barmintor leaves15:03
* ksclarke leaves15:11
* ksclarke joins15:37
* bljenkins leaves15:46
* bljenkins joins15:51
* eddies joins16:24
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
* jonathangee leaves17:29
* jonathangee joins17:30
* kaarefc leaves18:18
* github-ff joins18:45
[fcrepo4] eddies pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: http://git.io/WLjLUQ
fcrepo4/gh-pages 91bb1d0 Edwin Shin: Adds link to 4.0.0-alpha-1 docs
* github-ff leaves
* ksclarke leaves18:46
* ksclarke1 joins
* ksclarke leaves18:47
* ksclarke joins
* ksclarke leaves18:53
* ksclarke joins19:10
* github-ff joins19:39
[fcrepo4] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to store-tx-id-in-session: http://git.io/tzd-5g
fcrepo4/store-tx-id-in-session d86fdba Chris Beer: change signature of graph subjects to accept a session on method invocation, not constructor
* github-ff leaves
* ksclarke leaves20:06
<cbeer>eddies: what's "Exposure of Relationships" on https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/REPONEXT/2013-07-12 mean?20:22
for that matter, ORCID support20:24
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added "OAI-PMH provider and consumer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5333566920:25
Chris Beer added "Awesome indexing support to solr and triplestores" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/53335677
Chris Beer added "Authorization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/53335679
* github-ff joins20:29
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed ldpath from 8dc170a to da1cf7e: http://git.io/K9x81w
fcrepo4/ldpath f1d13f0 Chris Beer: ldpath impl
fcrepo4/ldpath da1cf7e Chris Beer: feature to allow users to POST an ldpath Program and get the results as json
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins20:32
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #99: Ldpath support (master...ldpath) http://git.io/c-yD0A
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added "Provide machinery to inject the current node (from the mime type) into the controller" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5333612320:54
Chris Beer added "Add a custom JAX-RS @Path annotation to make cleaner actions (?) " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5333614120:55
Chris Beer added "Ask the MODE folk if there's a better way to store session-transient information that session-specific namespaces" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5333625321:06
* eddies leaves21:31
* eddies joins21:32
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo4-jmeter build #65: UNSTABLE in 45 min: http://ci.fcrepo.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo4-jmeter/65/23:33
* eddies leaves23:51
* eddies joins23:52
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
<pivotal-bot>Edwin Shin added comment: "spoke w/ Simeon at OR who suggested implementing PMH over ResourceSync (given we already have sitemap impleme..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4394408123:58
* github-ff joins00:04
[fcrepo4] eddies pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: http://git.io/yFGujQ
fcrepo4/gh-pages c86ed68 Edwin Shin: Creating site for fcrepo,...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] eddies pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: http://git.io/6d7UNg
fcrepo4/gh-pages f73f08d Edwin Shin: Creating site for fcrepo-jcr,...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] eddies pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: http://git.io/9Fw6IA
fcrepo4/gh-pages 93937e6 Edwin Shin: Creating site for fcrepo-metrics,...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins00:05
[fcrepo4] eddies pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: http://git.io/cU9ftw
fcrepo4/gh-pages cae049f Edwin Shin: Creating site for fcrepo-storage-policy,...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins00:08
[fcrepo4] eddies pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: http://git.io/-ykDWg
fcrepo4/gh-pages 079e9f7 Edwin Shin: Creating site for fcrepo-kernel,...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins00:09
[fcrepo4] eddies pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: http://git.io/zQP-Tg
fcrepo4/gh-pages 1ac3d91 Edwin Shin: Creating site for fcrepo-audit,...
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins00:16
[fcrepo4] eddies pushed 1 new commit to gh-pages: http://git.io/HDKLPw
fcrepo4/gh-pages c07e363 Edwin Shin: Creating site for fcrepo-jms,...
* github-ff leaves
* eddies leaves01:01
* eddies joins01:18
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
* bljenkins leaves02:02
* bljenkins joins02:04

Generated by Sualtam