Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* kaarefc joins01:44
* kaarefc leaves02:10
<pivotal-bot>Edwin Shin added "Initial WebDAV support" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5063155902:19
Edwin Shin edited "Initial WebDAV support" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50631559
Edwin Shin edited "Initial WebDAV support" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5063155902:35
Edwin Shin started "Initial WebDAV support" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50631559
Edwin Shin added comment: "more detail: using the predicate <info:fedora/fedora-system:def/internal#hasLocation> with properties such as..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4989578702:39
Edwin Shin accepted "Expose jcr:content location information through RDF serialization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49895787
Edwin Shin added comment: "ModeShape documentation: https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/MODE/Using+Repositories+with+WebDAV+in+AS702:41
Al..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50631559
Edwin Shin added comment: "Initial implementation: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-kitchen-sink/commit/fad4eff012720f38fcce0c08b7bfaa7..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50631559
Edwin Shin added comment: "Assuming you have kitchen-sink built locally and running on port 8080, you can test using the following url: ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5063155902:44
Edwin Shin added comment: "I originally suspected the OS X Finder errors were due to OS X-specific metadata, but using a Terminal sessio..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5063155902:47
Edwin Shin finished "Initial WebDAV support" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5063155902:48
* kaarefc joins02:54
* eddies leaves03:51
* eddies joins04:01
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
<pivotal-bot>Edwin Shin added comment: "I can reproduce the OS X behavior on the latest MODE build, so I've filed https://issues.jboss.org/browse/MOD..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5063155904:53
* fasseg joins06:30
<pivotal-bot>Edwin Shin added "System tests to sanity check kitchen-sink services" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5064246706:40
Edwin Shin accepted "Fix PUT .../fcr:content on a node that doesn't exist yet" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4993972306:44
Edwin Shin accepted "Add root-level fcr:import action" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49959065
Edwin Shin accepted "Add repository-level sparql-update handler" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49883067
<fasseg>hmm folders and objects have exactly the same mixin types and primary type :/06:50
any tip on how to get objects only w/o folders in a search?
<eddies>nope06:51
* eddies leaves06:54
* eddies joins07:14
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
* ff-github joins07:18
[fcrepo-fixity] fasseg pushed 1 new commit to fixity-rdf: http://git.io/71VKlw
fcrepo-fixity/fixity-rdf a7cc4ed fasseg: added mock behaviour for fixity results
* ff-github leaves
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-fixity build #205: STILL FAILING in 1 min 7 sec: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity/205/07:19
<fasseg>Would an endpoint in the http api to get a plain text or json response of pids in the repository completely out of the question? There are certainly use cases for that...(e.g. /rest/pids/offset/limit)07:23
<pivotal-bot>Frank Asseg added "Improve testability of fixity webapp" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5064776708:42
<fasseg>eddies: I'd imediately grab that ticket...08:45
since it helps me with https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5044821508:46
<pivotal-bot>feature: Update fcrepo-fixity service to use new RDF responses (started) / owner: Frank Asseg
Frank Asseg started "Improve testability of fixity webapp" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5064776708:48
Frank Asseg added comment: "This is related to https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5044821508:53
Since there's no test infrastructure i..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50647767
* nbanks joins
* kaarefc leaves09:05
* awoods joins09:06
* escowles joins09:16
* escowles leaves09:17
* escowles joins
* kaarefc joins09:34
<eddies>awoods, cbeer, escowles, fasseg: reminder that standup is 15mins early today (i.e. in 5 mins)09:40
<awoods>I will be 15min late
<eddies>i think that means you won't be on standup :P09:41
fasseg, cbeer: ping09:47
* kaarefc leaves09:50
<eddies>argh10:03
escowles: you were right. i got my times mixed up
standup is supposed to be in 45 mins
42 mins
i managed to shift the world 1 hour early in my head10:04
* escowles_ joins10:14
* escowles leaves10:18
* fasseg leaves
* bljenkins leaves
* elschlomo joins
* bljenkins joins
* gregjansen joins10:34
<cbeer>escowles: i'm surprised you're not seeing events off of the eventbuss10:45
* barmintor joins10:47
<cbeer>fasseg: i've been working on a response asking why the fixity app cares about PIDs. Isn't a list of datastreams sufficient?10:48
<fasseg>the fixity webapp cares about PIDs for datastream discovery only, so i guess just looking for datastreams would be enough, since the object pid is in there...10:50
but im still not convinced that there won't be the need for a pid list...10:51
a lot of consumers will need that kind of inofmration quickly available..
escowles: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-fixity/blob/master/fcrepo-fixity-core/src/test/resources/context.xml#L2010:53
<cbeer>what kind of use cases need just the PID though? i can think of e.g. indexing, but you'd want the data for that too..
<fasseg>validation, discovery, indexing, preservation....10:54
<cbeer>hm. escowles: are you seeing this error at all: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/modeshape/jcr/federation/spi/change/ConnectorChangedSetFactory10:56
<fasseg>and not just pids, i think it would make sense for datastream ids as well...a lot of consumers will have interest in such basic information in a easy to use format
<escowles>cbeer: let me fire up jetty and see10:57
<cbeer>fasseg: i thought our claim was RDF was the end-all-be-all format.
<fasseg>or we will have to privide a nice fcrepo client which will extract all those information from RDF, or dev on top of fedora will get a lot more complex...
i guess i was in france when that was discussed, and im happy to accept the decision if it's out of the question now...10:58
but i think we need a good client library then..10:59
<escowles>cbeer: i'm not seeing that, or any other errors (except related to not being able to find velocity templates for a bunch of node types)
<cbeer>escowles: ok, maybe my build is messed up.11:00
<fasseg>since IMHO RDF is nice but still quite academic and most devs will be much more comfortable with a more plain response format
<cbeer>fasseg: well, we have tuque and rubydora (supposedly) doing that in their worlds.. and, at least in the java world, if we do our jobs right, jena should be sufficient for pretty basic operations
<fasseg>that's my point exactly you will have to use jena or some other RDF lib to work with fcrepo on the client side not just plain old JSONObjects or sth...11:01
* nbanks_ joins
<fasseg>imagine a javascript dev handling rdf responses... he's much more comfortable with json11:02
<cbeer>escowles: i'm seeing the jcr events -> jms pipeline working: https://gist.github.com/cbeer/12a3b23a637b7b2bf9fc
* nbanks leaves11:04
<cbeer>escowles: though that's in the fcrepo-webapp, not kitchen sink.
<fasseg>and i for one did nt like using jena to parse the rdf.N3 response since it's not just nvpairs...
<escowles>so the events are getting to JMSTopicPublisher and LegacyMethodEventFactory -- so i can look at those and see if they are doing something different from the auditor
<cbeer>escowles: and webhooks should have an example too11:05
<fasseg>Im not argueing that RDF is a format which will give fcrepo a lot more functionality and potentially reduces the amount of requests, im just saying that for basic client dev a datastream/object profile JSON/XML repsonse in the fcrepo3 style would be a lot easier to adapt to11:06
*RDF isn't
* nbanks joins11:40
* nbanks_ leaves11:41
<eddies>wrapping up w/ steering. be right there12:01
fasseg: call12:03
<escowles>eddies: we can't hear you...12:38
<eddies>back
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #29: STILL FAILING in 1 min 29 sec: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/29/12:41
* ajs6f joins12:44
* barmintor writes a hate-letter to FCR3 authZ12:53
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #30: STILL FAILING in 1 min 6 sec: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/30/12:58
<cbeer>afk13:46
back13:48
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added "Performance Metrics" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5067827113:57
Chris Beer edited "Performance Metrics" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50678271
Chris Beer added "Scalability and Clustering" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50678319
Chris Beer edited "Scalability and Clustering" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50678319
Chris Beer added "Durability" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5067832913:58
Chris Beer edited "Durability" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50678329
Chris Beer edited "Create a design document for the BagIt connector describing our implementation, requirements, and limitations." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4764645913:59
Chris Beer edited "Implement Write Operations in BagIt Federation Connector" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48764295
Chris Beer delivered "Update Rubydora to parse RDF response to retrieve datastream information" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4988135114:03
Chris Beer delivered "Update Rubydora to use RDF properties for fcrepo3 object/datastream attributes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49881325
Chris Beer delivered "Update Rubydora to support multivalued properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49882231
Chris Beer delivered "Update Rubydora to send sparql-update requests for relationship API changes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49882257
* kaarefc joins14:04
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer accepted "Update Rubydora to parse RDF response to retrieve datastream information" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4988135114:19
Chris Beer accepted "Update Rubydora to use RDF properties for fcrepo3 object/datastream attributes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49881325
Chris Beer accepted "Update Rubydora to support multivalued properties" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49882231
Chris Beer accepted "Update Rubydora to send sparql-update requests for relationship API changes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49882257
Chris Beer added "Fix up 4store indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068079314:28
Chris Beer edited "Fix up 4store indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50680793
Chris Beer added "Fix up solr indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50680803
Chris Beer edited "Fix up solr indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50680803
Chris Beer edited "Fix up 4store indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068079314:29
* github-ff joins14:35
[fcrepo4] escowles pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/2QNr4A
fcrepo4/master c7c20b7 Esmé Cowles: Configuring EventBus listening for LogbackAuditor
* github-ff leaves
* nbanks leaves14:37
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer edited "Ensure fcrepo4 datastream read times are consistently faster than fcrepo3 read times" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4828873914:44
Chris Beer edited "Ensure fcrepo4 datastream write times are consistently faster than fcrepo3 write times" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48288755
Chris Beer estimated "Ensure fcrepo4 datastream write times are consistently faster than fcrepo3 write times" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48288755
Chris Beer estimated "Ensure fcrepo4 datastream read times are consistently faster than fcrepo3 read times" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48288739
Chris Beer edited "Run performance benchmarks against (clustered) modeshape-based fcrepo4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4480905914:46
Chris Beer added "fcrepo4 stress test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50682547
Chris Beer edited "fcrepo4 stress test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50682547
Chris Beer estimated "fcrepo4 stress test" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068254714:47
Chris Beer edited "fcrepo4 stress test" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50682547
Chris Beer edited "Run performance benchmarks against (clustered) modeshape-based fcrepo4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44809059
<bljenkins>Yippie, build fixed!14:48
Project fcrepo4 build #710: FIXED in 13 min: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo4/710/
escowles: Configuring EventBus listening for LogbackAuditor
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer estimated "Add locking to LowLevelCacheEntry when it is mucking around with content streams" as 1 point https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49927977
Chris Beer estimated "Expose cluster health via REST API" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4773068914:49
Chris Beer estimated "Replace state transfer with ClusterCacheLoader?" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48170003
Chris Beer estimated "Create a design document for the BagIt connector describing our implementation, requirements, and limitations." as..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/47646459
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #31: STILL FAILING in 32 sec: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/31/
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer added "hydra + fcrepo4 benchmark" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068293714:50
Chris Beer edited "hydra + fcrepo4 benchmark" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50682937
Chris Beer edited "Fix last modified calculations to include child node modification data (and sometimes jcr:content under that)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4993444514:53
Chris Beer added "Plug in the Modeshape characterization sequencer into kitchen sink" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068322714:54
Chris Beer edited "Plug in the Modeshape characterization sequencer into kitchen sink" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50683227
Chris Beer estimated "Plug in the Modeshape characterization sequencer into kitchen sink" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50683227
<cbeer>fasseg: i had another thought about getting all the identifiers out of fcrepo4 --14:56
there's always the sitemap
* travis-ci joins14:57
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#604 (master - c7c20b7 : Esmé Cowles): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/3f6a8697c1dd...c7c20b7d5a4c
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/7573437
* travis-ci leaves
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer removed this label from 1 story https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48288755482887394480905950682547506829374901075714:58
Chris Beer added this label to 6 stories https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/482887554828873944809059506825475068293749010757
<cbeer>escowles: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48816531 and15:01
https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48652487
<pivotal-bot>feature: Create an Auditor that stores events in a relational database (started) / owner: Esme Cowles
feature: Store audit events to a JDBC store via policy (unstarted) / owner:
<cbeer>are duplicates, right?
<ajs6f>cbeer/fasseg: "getting all the identifiers out of fcrepo4"?
<cbeer>ajs6f: fasseg wants some way to know what to queue up in the fixity service15:02
<escowles>cbeer: yes, they are dupes
<cbeer>and doesn't want to parse the whole RDF response
<ajs6f>Oh, oh, I get it.
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer deleted "Store audit events to a JDBC store via policy" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48652487
<ajs6f>I thought you meant: get _rid_ of the identifiers.
<cbeer>yeah, who needs identifiers!
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #32: STILL FAILING in 39 sec: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/32/
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer deleted "Update fixity service for new API style" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4986954115:03
Chris Beer deleted "dsid/fixity stack trace when clustered" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/47675337
Chris Beer edited "Test Infinispan cross-site replication feature" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4824785115:04
Chris Beer deleted "Add batch retrieval API support to JMeter test suite" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4901108315:05
Chris Beer deleted "Batch retrieval API" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49008481
Chris Beer deleted "Test switching from Spring to CDI" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44574289
Chris Beer edited "Update Rubydora to support fcrepo4 versioning" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4988234715:06
Chris Beer deleted "Do a vocabulary/ontology review for fcrepo4 predicates and document our revised ontologies somewhere." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49861709
Chris Beer edited "review fcrepo4 RESTful error codes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4891859515:07
Chris Beer deleted ""Branch" a subset of the repository into a workspace for CRUD" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4930307515:10
Chris Beer deleted "Better tests for fcrepo-kitchen-sink" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/48747537
Chris Beer deleted "Databank Prototype" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4305808315:11
Chris Beer deleted ""Productionizing" tasks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/42419279
Chris Beer deleted 4 stories https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/42226383422268454222692541332539
Chris Beer edited "Support conditional PUT requests" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4967150515:12
Chris Beer deleted "Create ActiveFedora models that mimic GSearch indexing output" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4539552715:13
Chris Beer edited "Create favicon.ico for fcrepo4" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50144729
* escowles leaves15:26
<ajs6f>Has anyone figured out who Jay is?15:32
<cbeer>ajs6f: i think awoods figured it out
<ajs6f>Andrew? I am honestly curious.
* github-ff joins15:40
[ontology] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/3bg6pQ
ontology/master 3ea8112 ajs6f: Added most basic predicates
* github-ff leaves
* nbanks joins15:43
<awoods>ajs6f: let me find his link again. I had posted it in this channel.15:44
<ajs6f>No hurry. Thanks!
I'm just profoundly paranoid.
<eddies>isn't he from vtech?15:45
* github-ff joins15:46
[ontology] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/wcrglg
ontology/master 423a19c ajs6f: Added simple hierarchy predicates
* github-ff leaves
<ajs6f>Eeeeeenteresting. VT, eh?
Actually not that interesting.
<eddies>i thought you and robin met w/ the vt folks
<ajs6f>Better than trying to get work done.
Not yet.
Or at leat, not me.15:47
s/leat/least/
<awoods>ajs6f: http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~jiechen/
<ajs6f>awoods: thnx!
Hm. http://www.anl.gov/. Not what I would have expected...
* nbanks leaves15:48
* gregjansen1 joins16:13
* gregjansen leaves
<gregjansen1>so, is there a special meeting tomorrow to kick off a new sprint? I am trying to reorient myself to FF at this point.16:14
<cbeer>gregjansen1: yep. starts an hour early16:15
and goes for a couple hours usually
<gregjansen1>gotcha, by an hour early do you mean 9 EST or possibly 8 EST?16:16
<cbeer>uh. 7 PT.16:17
so, 10?
<gregjansen1>thx!
* nbanks joins16:18
* gregjansen1 leaves16:22
* gregjansen joins
* gregjansen1 joins16:23
* nbanks leaves
* gregjansen leaves16:27
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer started "Plug in the Modeshape characterization sequencer into kitchen sink" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068322716:33
<cbeer>rdf++16:43
barmintor: how are you getting to NEFUG next week?16:45
<barmintor>Amtrak
one of the organizers is giving me a lift from the train station
<cbeer>in springfield?16:46
* kaarefc leaves16:49
<barmintor>cbeer: yes
Sunday evening
* nbanks joins16:51
* github-ff joins16:56
[ontology] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/mxDt9A
ontology/master 9b07104 ajs6f: Added predicates for content resources
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>A. "Ternuculious" Soroka added comment: "See: ""16:58
https://github.com/futures/ontology" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/49882627
* nbanks leaves16:59
* ajs6f leaves17:01
<cbeer>hm. a modeshape commit broke stuff for us17:08
i think17:09
https://github.com/ModeShape/modeshape/commit/b0ba844cbbdc8e040b0cae58454148d0d2601370
i'm now seeing: javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: The mandatory property named 'jcr:data' defined in type 'nt:resource' is missing from the node at '/blah.png/jcr:content'
* gregjansen1 leaves17:35
<cbeer>awoods: can you try to spin up fcrepo-kitchen-sink and POST a file to fcr:content?17:37
e.g. curl -X POST http://localhost:8080/rest/blah.png/fcr:content -d @/Users/cabeer/tmp/a.png
<awoods>cbeer: sure17:44
<cbeer>and then i have a couple other things for you to try.. i'm trying to track down a problem i'm seeing
and i'm now questioning my environment
<awoods>POST to fcr:content worked fine17:52
<cbeer>awoods: good. now, can you turn up org.modeshape logging to.. DEBUG, i guess?
and try again
<awoods>cbeer: done17:56
<cbeer>and it worked?
<awoods>yes, would you like the log output?
<cbeer>nah. now i'm just really confused17:57
<awoods>I am at: fad4eff012720f38fcce0c08b7bfaa73802a964317:58
<cbeer>on kitchen sink?18:00
oh, eddies' commits18:01
<awoods>yes18:13
<cbeer>hm.18:14
<awoods>Any other tests that would be helpful to run?
<cbeer>not yet. i'm trying to push another MODE snapshot
<awoods>bbi 2018:21
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #33: STILL FAILING in 30 sec: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/33/18:33
* fasseg leaves18:56
* nbanks joins19:26
* nbanks leaves19:31
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer finished "Plug in the Modeshape characterization sequencer into kitchen sink" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068322720:18
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/pPmsYA
fcrepo4/master bb06970 Chris Beer: allow fedora:datastreams to have image:metadata children
* github-ff leaves
<pivotal-bot>Chris Beer edited "Plug in the Modeshape characterization sequencer into kitchen sink" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068322720:19
Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo-kitchen-sink/commit/08c9ddeafbc6230f335d3e8b2c5cd65d1fe20a6b" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50683227
Chris Beer added comment: "it sequences datastreams that end in gif, png, pict or jpg. kinda limiting, but functional (we could also pas..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/5068322720:20
Chris Beer added comment: "and the sequenced data shows up on an image:metadata node off of the datastream node, e.g.: ""20:21
<http://localhost..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50683227
Chris Beer estimated "hydra + fcrepo4 benchmark" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/50682937
* travis-ci joins20:26
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#605 (master - bb06970 : Chris Beer): The build has errored.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/c7c20b7d5a4c...bb0697096beb
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/7583642
* travis-ci leaves
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo-kitchen-sink build #330: SUCCESS in 15 min: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-kitchen-sink/330/20:33
* github-ff joins20:52
[fcrepo4] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/iiyw0w
fcrepo4/master c48657a Chris Beer: use explicit name but generic type for the image:metadata resource that may or may not exist
* github-ff leaves
<bljenkins>Project fcrepo4 build #713: UNSTABLE in 36 min: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo4/713/20:54
Chris Beer: allow fedora:datastreams to have image:metadata children
* travis-ci joins21:09
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#606 (master - c48657a : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/bb0697096beb...c48657a832dd
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/7584203
* travis-ci leaves
<bljenkins>Yippie, build fixed!21:23
Project fcrepo4 build #714: FIXED in 29 min: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo4/714/21:24
Chris Beer: use explicit name but generic type for the image:metadata resource that may or may not exist
Project fcrepo-fixity-corrupter build #34: STILL FAILING in 1 min 39 sec: http://ci.projectblacklight.org/jenkins/job/fcrepo-fixity-corrupter/34/21:26
* nbanks joins21:27
* nbanks leaves21:32