Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin added "CMIS endpoint NPE on kitchen sink" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4566637903:49
Edwin Shin added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/7cbf9c5bc65d50ae597254cf40da76a05aaa2277" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4555502303:53
Edwin Shin edited "Make the datastream profile content use elements, not attributes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45555023
Edwin Shin accepted "Compare RESTEasy and other RESTful frameworks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45423729
Edwin Shin edited "Compare RESTEasy and other RESTful frameworks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45423729
Edwin Shin edited "Add (Spring) configuration and usage documentation to fcrepo-jms-solr-indexer" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4409248703:54
* kaarefc joins04:10
* eddies leaves04:23
* eddies joins04:37
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "Build HTML response for repository describe" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4413451104:40
Edwin Shin edited "Compare RESTEasy and other RESTful frameworks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45423729
Edwin Shin edited "Create an transactions-based REST API which allows multiple requests happening under a single "transaction"" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4476550104:41
Edwin Shin edited "Create a JAX-RS endpoint to proxy a SPARQL endpoint (provided by an external service) AS IF it was a first-class memb..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4545845904:42
Edwin Shin edited "Firing webhook callbacks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45464623
* eddies1 joins04:51
* eddies1 leaves
* eddies1 joins
* eddies leaves04:54
* eddies1 leaves05:14
* eddies joins
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
* eddies leaves05:19
* ppound joins07:48
* jonathangee joins08:12
* VincentNG joins08:14
* jcoyne joins08:26
* kaarefc leaves09:09
* jcoyne leaves09:19
* VincentNG leaves09:24
* VincentNG joins
* kaarefc joins09:31
* cbeer yawns09:43
* cbeer leaves09:52
* cbeer joins
* eddies joins
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
* kaarefc leaves09:55
* kaarefc joins
<cbeer>https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/46ed3fe3f2d8606cbc4c4056cc8bb4cce9176ebc?authuser=0&hl=en09:57
<eddies>barmintor: coming?10:01
jonathangee: you joining too?10:03
<jonathangee>forgot it was 1110:06
i'll join soon
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer edited "Fedora datastream content request should support asynchronous operations" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4222737510:10
* fasseg joins10:11
<cbeer>bwahaha
<fasseg>breathing too loud ? ;)10:12
<cbeer>keyboard clacking, mainly. too early in the morning for me to tune it out
<fasseg>hehe k, sry bout that
<cbeer>google gives me the tools to solve that problem :)10:13
i didn't know it'd mute you for everyone
but that's nice
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added "Retrieval service from content persisted to AWS Glacier content (uploaded via the sequencer-model) " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568655310:14
Chris Beer added "Infinispan/AWS Glacier cache store" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45686567
Chris Beer added "Post a note on the Modeshape/Infinispan forum about AWS Glacier integration" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568671710:16
<cbeer>https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45565667
* kaarefc leaves10:19
<eddies>https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4545805510:30
* jkreft joins10:36
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin added "Sprint 6" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688367
Edwin Shin added "Sprint 7: (3 Apr - 16 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568841110:37
Edwin Shin edited "Sprint 6: 20 Mar - 2 Apr" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688367
Edwin Shin added "Sprint 8: (17 Apr - 30 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688443
Chris Beer edited "Sprint 7: (3 Apr - 16 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688411
Chris Beer edited "Sprint 8: (17 Apr - 30 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688443
Chris Beer edited "Sprint 6: 20 Mar - 2 Apr" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568836710:38
Edwin Shin edited "Sprint 6: Clustering (20 Mar - 2 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688367
Chris Beer edited "Sprint 7: (3 Apr - 16 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688411
Chris Beer edited "Sprint 8: (17 Apr - 30 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688443
Edwin Shin edited "Sprint 7: Policy Driven Storage (3 Apr - 16 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688411
Edwin Shin edited "Sprint 8: Indexing Services (17 Apr - 30 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688443
Chris Beer added "Sprint 5: Glacier (6 Mar - 19 Mar)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568852710:39
Edwin Shin added "Sprint 9: Fixity Service and Self-Healing Repository ()" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688563
Chris Beer edited "Sprint 9: Fixity Service and Self-Healing Repository (1 May - 14 May)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568856310:40
* jkreft1 joins
* jkreft leaves
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer deleted "Things to prioritize and add to the backlog" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4560724710:41
* jkreft joins10:43
<ff-pivotal>Benjamin Armintor edited "Sprint 5: Glacier - Columbia (6 Mar - 19 Mar)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568852710:44
* jkreft1 leaves
<ff-pivotal>Benjamin Armintor edited "Sprint 6: Clustering - Everyone (20 Mar - 2 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688367
Benjamin Armintor edited "Sprint 8: Indexing Services - Everyone (17 Apr - 30 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568844310:45
Chris Beer edited "Add an OAuth service to the REST API's JAX-RS container" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45458249
Chris Beer added "Fixity failure reporting + logging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568918710:47
* jkreft1 joins
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer edited "Fixity failure reporting + logging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45689187
* jkreft leaves
* jkreft joins10:50
* jkreft1 leaves10:51
<barmintor>eddies: CDRS (the other department) is saying that they'll let me know how much time their developers have for the March 20 sprint over the next couple of days.10:53
eddies: b/c non-FF work is going to eat a fair amt of my time this sprint, maybe I should just do two part-time sprints in a row10:54
(ie, we'll be interviewing for an open position, and I'll be consulting on Blacklight/Hydra at Yale all day Friday)10:55
* jkreft leaves
* jcoyne joins10:57
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer edited "Enable fcrepo4 to run in a cluster" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4440465311:00
Chris Beer edited "Enable fcrepo4 to run in a cluster" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44404653
Chris Beer edited "Build a fixity/checksum validation service" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45457823
Chris Beer estimated "Fixity failure reporting + logging" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568918711:01
<cbeer>hey, a product owner priorizing things!11:02
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added "Configure Infinispan to store multiple copies of the data in different directories" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569056911:05
Chris Beer added "Add REST API service to request fixity check of an object/datastream" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569065911:06
Chris Beer edited "Add REST API service to request fixity check of an object/datastream" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45690659
Chris Beer added "Update REST API for posting datastreams to allow user-provided checksums" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569075511:07
<cbeer>eddies: is it fair to move the fixity stories into the current sprint, so we know how many points we have?11:09
<eddies>yeah11:10
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer edited "Sprint 9: Fixity Service and Self-Healing Repository (1 May - 14 May)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688563
Chris Beer edited "Feature: Fixity Service and Self-Healing Repository" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688563
<cbeer>27 points.
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer estimated "Expose audit logging repository-wide" as 3 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/43942765
<cbeer>so, 1/2 way to a full sprint.11:11
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added "Expose object fixity state in Hydra" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569138511:13
Chris Beer edited "Expose object fixity state in Hydra" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45691385
Edwin Shin edited "Expose object fixity state in Hydra" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569138511:14
<cbeer>"that was too easy! let's make it harder!"
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "CMIS endpoint NPE on kitchen sink" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4566637911:15
Edwin Shin edited "Add HTTP 1.1-friendly cache headers to our REST API responses" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45458545
Edwin Shin edited "Build HTML response for repository describe" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44134511
Chris Beer edited "Enable fcrepo4 to run in a cluster" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44404653
Edwin Shin edited "REST API support for registering webhook listeners" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4546460511:16
Edwin Shin edited "implement Fedora properties like object label, owner id, state etc." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45595077
Chris Beer edited "Create RDF triples generator service" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4546409911:19
<cbeer>i've moved that one over because of the Islandora prereq
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer edited "Pass user authentication information from JAX-RS endpoints to the JCR repository" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45458055
Edwin Shin edited "Make a JMS serialization that isn't annoying to parse" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562943911:22
Chris Beer estimated "Make a JMS serialization that isn't annoying to parse" as 2 points https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45629439
Edwin Shin edited "Firing webhook callbacks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45464623
Edwin Shin edited "Add datastream delete to the batch-modify-object endpoint" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45506563
Edwin Shin edited "Create a REST API endpoint that exposes the (optional) services available " https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4545850311:23
Chris Beer edited "Make a JMS serialization that isn't annoying to parse" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45629439
<cbeer>eddies: can we also move a theme into the backlog, so we know what's on deck?
and, what's the deal with AWS ease-of-deployment?11:24
* github-ff joins11:25
[fcrepo4] fasseg pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/IYPXJw
fcrepo4/master 6287990 fasseg: changed logger to be static
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] fasseg pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/PM2Gcw
fcrepo4/master 8f0a94a fasseg: changed objectPath to uppercase
* github-ff leaves
<cbeer>barmintor: for https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/Sprint+Schedule, you're suggesting you'll be 1/2 time this sprint, 1/2 time next?11:26
<barmintor>that's a useful abstraction, though I suspect it'll be slightly more than that on this sprint
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin added "Verify deployment of fcrepo-kitchen-sink to AWS" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569231711:27
<cbeer>"guest appearances"
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "Verify deployment of fcrepo-kitchen-sink to AWS" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45692317
Edwin Shin edited "Verify ease of deployment of fcrepo-kitchen-sink to AWS" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45692317
Chris Beer edited "Feature: Content going to and from Glacier" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568852711:29
Chris Beer edited "Sprint 6: Clustering - Everyone (20 Mar - 2 Apr)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568836711:30
Chris Beer edited "Feature: Easy Clustering of fcrepo for scalability and high-availability" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45688367
Chris Beer added "Add eSciDoc stories for Fedora versioning needs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569270511:31
Chris Beer edited "Add eSciDoc stories for Fedora versioning needs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45692705
Edwin Shin edited "Add eSciDoc stories for Fedora versioning needs" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569270511:32
Edwin Shin added comment: "Paul, is this ticket safe to delete?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4532357511:34
Edwin Shin edited "object labels are not exposed" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45323575
Edwin Shin edited "object labels are not exposed" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45323575
Edwin Shin edited "fedora4lib expenses" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4449466311:35
<cbeer>afk11:37
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "GSoC brainstorming" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4447662111:38
Edwin Shin edited "Post iteration close reports on fcrepo.org" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45463997
<cbeer>back11:39
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "Store fixity data when a datastream is created or modified." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562814311:40
Edwin Shin edited "Store fixity data when a datastream is created or modified." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562814311:42
Benjamin Armintor edited "Build a fixity/checksum validation service" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45457823
Edwin Shin edited "Add REST API service to request fixity check of an object/datastream" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45690659
Edwin Shin edited "Build a fixity/checksum validation service" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4545782311:43
Benjamin Armintor edited "Build a fixity/checksum validation service" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45457823
Edwin Shin edited "Fixity failure reporting + logging" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4568918711:44
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#166 (master - 6287990 : fasseg): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/7cbf9c5bc65d...6287990644d0
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/5288016
* travis-ci leaves
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "Configure Infinispan to store multiple copies of the data in different directories" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45690569
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#167 (master - 8f0a94a : fasseg): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/6287990644d0...8f0a94a1b909
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/5288034
* travis-ci leaves
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "Update REST API for posting datastreams to allow user-provided checksums" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569075511:45
Chris Beer added comment: "Data size is available in http://www.day.com/maven/jsr170/javadocs/jcr-2.0/javax/jcr/Property.html#getLength()" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45628143
Edwin Shin edited "Fixity checks against every instance of a data blob in a distributed-cache mode" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45628025
Chris Beer added comment: "Checksum approach: http://modeshape.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/custom-properties-on-ntfile-and-ntfolder-nodes/" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562814311:46
Edwin Shin edited "CMIS endpoint NPE on kitchen sink" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45666379
<barmintor>!!!11:47
<cbeer>JasonDGI--11:48
* VincentNG leaves11:59
<eddies>afk for a bit—gonna eat some dinner and have another call right after that12:08
<ff-pivotal>Paul Pound added comment: "yes if we don't want to use the pull request noted then it can be deleted. I think there are discussions goi..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45323575
* jonathangee leaves12:29
* cbeer leaves12:46
* cbeer joins
eddies: would it make sense, at least until the Islandora-side is figured out, if I take over as scrummaster to give jonathan some time to at least look after Islandora?
<eddies>cbeer: that would be great =)12:47
cbeer++
<cbeer>eddies: be warned, i'll keep you honest during standups.12:48
<eddies>i aspire to be an honest man ;-)12:50
* VincentNG joins13:04
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer started "Store fixity data when a datastream is created or modified." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562814313:09
<VincentNG>cbeer: eddies: for user-provided checksums, are we supporting both sha1 and md5?13:15
<cbeer>VincentNG: i think we said SHA-1 all the time.13:16
<VincentNG>k
<cbeer>which isn't to say I'm not trying to be a little more lenient
<VincentNG>is the user providing this through rest endpoint? or http header?
<cbeer>i'd say, your choice. fcrepo3 has it as a query parameter13:17
but if we're saying our main consumer is a php/ruby/etc/etc client, i'm not sure it matters
<ff-pivotal>Vincent Nguyen started "Add REST API service to request fixity check of an object/datastream" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569065913:34
<cbeer>is there a good data structure to represent the digest and the algorithm used to generate it?13:36
<barmintor>cbeer: since all of the common names of the algortihms are valid uri names, I'd consider just a uri13:40
sha1:XXXXXXXXXXXX13:41
<cbeer>+1, cool.
hm, so it looks like urn:sha1:XXXXXXX is a thing13:50
<barmintor>that seems like a positive, no?
<cbeer>yeah. but now i have to do it right, not just new URI(algorithm, value)13:51
<barmintor>oh :P
<cbeer>eddies: Erin Fahy pointed me at http://highlyscalable.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/distributed-algorithms-in-nosql-databases/ re: self-healing repositories14:00
* github-ff joins14:25
[fcrepo4] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/NRKd6A
fcrepo4/master b4afade Chris Beer: create mixin fedora:checksum (mixed into our datastream jcr:content node) that records a checksum and content size for the jcr:data
* github-ff leaves
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/commit/b4afaded7c589ecec40cd1cc5068742426c847d0" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562814314:26
Chris Beer edited "Store fixity data when a datastream is created or modified." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45628143
Chris Beer added "Support different checksum algorithms beyond sha1" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4570968314:33
Chris Beer edited "Update the kitchen-sink and/or webapp repositories to nicely expose the configs for implementors to modify" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562856114:38
Chris Beer edited "Update the kitchen-sink and/or webapp repositories to nicely expose the configs for implementors to modify" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45628561
<eddies>cbeer: tl;dr14:44
<cbeer>eddies: pretty graphs and arrows.14:45
<eddies>meaning: i'm too bleary eyed to read it now
but i'll read it tomorrow
<cbeer>barmintor: do you know how we're loading the JcrRepository instance with spring?
<barmintor>cbeer: no
<cbeer>the factorybeans and classpathresources are driving me crazy
<barmintor>I have a co-worker with me right now, let me get back to you in a few14:46
* fasseg leaves15:04
<cbeer>barmintor: so, what i think I want to do is let someone pass in the modeshape configuration path as a file path /or/ a classpath here https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/blob/master/fcrepo-kernel/src/test/resources/spring-test/repo.xml#L1815:19
maybe i should just settle for a file path, but..
I guess there's a method off of the ApplicationContext that might magically do this
but i'm not clever enough to know how to invoke it15:20
<VincentNG>cbeer: am i just verifying the checksum of the datastream against the user provided value?15:39
* ppound leaves15:50
<ff-pivotal>Vincent Nguyen started "Update REST API for posting datastreams to allow user-provided checksums" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4569075515:53
<eddies>barmintor, cbeer, this made me think of our fedora4lib spreadsheet: http://techcrunch.com/2013/03/05/google-drive-has-a-handy-spreadsheet-auto-fill-option-for-beer-drinkers/15:57
* barmintor has spent the entire afternoon helping a co-worker debug maven stuff16:19
* barmintor needs a whiskey
<jcoyne>http://buildr.apache.org/16:21
> mvn
No whisky required16:22
<barmintor>christ, not another build system16:23
* barmintor quits
<jcoyne>barmintor: That's been around for many years16:24
* VincentNG leaves16:44
* barmintor leaves17:48
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer started "Update the kitchen-sink and/or webapp repositories to nicely expose the configs for implementors to modify" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562856118:47
* jcoyne leaves20:43
* jcoyne joins21:19
<ff-pivotal>A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "Amen!" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4546586522:08
A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "MODE federation should be able to handle filesystem resources and HTTP-accessible resources, and tha..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4546418122:10
A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "This could either trigger from the event bus or from the event journal. The event bus would probably..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45458883
A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "My experience with using conneg to get HTML representations directly from JAX-RS wasn't very nice. O..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4545799922:12
A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "Is this a container-level concern (as opposed to a JAX-RS level concern)?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45458249
A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "If we break this down into: ""22:14
1) Make the serialization happen.
and
2) Record in the audit service...." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/43942407
A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "Did this get fixed by a dependency update, or is it still hurting us?" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4401297922:15
A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "My vote: checksumming ought to be entirely pluggable via a simple bitstream -> checksum abstraction." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45709683
A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "Oh, those negative waves...22:17
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44962643
Chris Beer edited "Update the kitchen-sink and/or webapp repositories to nicely expose the configs for implementors to modify" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562856122:21
Chris Beer added comment: "Adam, any clever ideas how to do this better? or should I wait for CDI? I'd like to be able to send in a java..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4562856122:22
Chris Beer added comment: "Haven't checked. I suspect the worst of it is fixed (although the lucene index might still be hurting us..)" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4401297922:38
Chris Beer added comment: "I don't know. I did see something about OAuth + RestEasy at some point though." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4545824922:39
Chris Beer added comment: "Or just via JCR queries. Sitemaps are allowed to be chunked (although, I guess you need to know how many chun..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4545888322:40
Chris Beer added comment: "Nope. But I'd like to see an example of that working." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45464181