Log of the #duraspace-ff channel on chat.freenode.net

Using timezone: Eastern Standard Time
* kaarefc joins01:18
* kaarefc leaves02:04
* kaarefc joins02:44
* kaarefc leaves04:08
* kaarefc joins04:16
* ppound joins07:49
* jkreft joins08:20
* jcoyne joins08:24
* VincentNG joins08:38
<ff-pivotal>Paul Pound added comment: "updated tuque added a an addDatastreams function that sends all datastreams in one post request" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4480797309:02
* jkreft1 joins09:04
<ff-pivotal>Paul Pound edited "Update tuque to use the batch-modify-object endpoint instead of multiple sequential requests." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44807973
* jkreft leaves09:06
* jkreft joins
* jkreft1 leaves09:08
* kaarefc leaves
* jcoyne leaves09:09
* avessey joins09:11
<ff-pivotal>Paul Pound added comment: "updated github https://github.com/futures/tuque/commit/77c36586c3d072ebb08bd680402ad35f9b9ddaa0 and deployed ..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4480797309:20
Paul Pound edited "object labels are not exposed" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4532357509:22
* jkreft1 joins
* jkreft leaves09:24
<ff-pivotal>Paul Pound added comment: "modify does not seem to be implemented in FedoraObjects.java" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4532357509:53
* jkreft joins09:54
* jkreft1 leaves09:56
<ff-pivotal>Vincent Nguyen edited "Compare RESTEasy and other RESTful frameworks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4542372909:57
* jkreft1 joins09:58
* jcoyne joins
* jkreft leaves10:00
* kaarefc joins10:09
* kaarefc leaves10:18
<cbeer>ppound: is https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44807973 finished and ready to deliver?10:20
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer edited "Update tuque to use the batch-modify-object endpoint instead of multiple sequential requests." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44807973
<ppound>cbeer: checking
yes it is sending one post now when we add datastreams10:22
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer finished "Update tuque to use the batch-modify-object endpoint instead of multiple sequential requests." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44807973
Chris Beer delivered "Update tuque to use the batch-modify-object endpoint instead of multiple sequential requests." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44807973
* jkreft joins10:23
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added "Add datastream delete to the batch-modify-object endpoint" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45506563
Chris Beer added "Add support for changing datastream labels (and other properties) to the batch-modify-object endpoint" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45506585
* jkreft1 leaves10:24
* jkreft1 joins10:25
* jkreft leaves10:27
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added "Write documentation for running fcrepo 4.x as a WAR under e.g. tomcat" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4550763110:35
* jkreft joins10:38
* jkreft1 leaves10:39
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "Create fcrepo4 <-> solr indexer that uses spring-language support to allow (jruby, groovy, etc) language-based indexing" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4480712110:49
* jkreft1 joins10:51
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "Compare RESTEasy and other RESTful frameworks" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4542372910:52
* jkreft leaves10:53
* jkreft joins
* jkreft1 leaves10:55
<eddies>https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/473dae277b9185b66d14ed39df36f1f02bd7d41a?authuser=0&hl=en10:59
* jkreft1 joins
* jkreft1 leaves11:00
<eddies>cbeer: you joining?11:01
<cbeer>yes, sorry.11:02
* jkreft leaves11:03
<eddies>http://code.google.com/p/htmleasy/wiki/UsingHtmleasy11:07
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added "Expose fedora:label property in the modeshape JCR index" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4551157111:10
<eddies>http://mediashelf.github.com/fedora-batch/11:14
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added "fcrepo 4 events feed should be sorted reverse-chronological." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4551205711:15
Edwin Shin accepted "Update tuque to use the batch-modify-object endpoint instead of multiple sequential requests." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4480797311:17
<cbeer>https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44807193
eddies: i also have a bunch of tickets for you to deliver/accept. but we can save that for after standup11:19
* ajs6f joins11:23
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "Multipart POST vs POST body content stream negotiation for add/modify datastream" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4506293111:31
Edwin Shin added comment: "For now, let's apply this, but *only* to the legacy-api (aka v3) and *not* the current "/rest" impl" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4506293111:32
<jcoyne>barmintor can you make the hydra call?
we want to talk dsLocation and controlGroup M
<barmintor>jcoyne: I'm on it now
<jcoyne>Yay!11:33
<ff-pivotal>A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "It would be nice to support this use case (multi-bitstream updates) in the context of some more gene..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45062931
Edwin Shin edited "Create fcrepo4 <-> solr indexer that uses spring-language support to allow (jruby, groovy, etc) language-based indexing" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4480712111:34
* jkreft joins11:38
* jkreft leaves
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin edited "Demonstrate a JRuby solr indexer by converting an ActiveFedora/Solrizer project into a solr indexer provider" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4480719311:40
* jkreft joins
* avessey leaves11:52
* avessey joins11:55
* ajs6f leaves12:12
* ajs6f joins12:17
* jkreft leaves12:34
* jkreft joins12:35
* jkreft leaves12:37
* jkreft joins12:51
* jkreft leaves12:59
* jkreft joins13:08
* jkreft leaves
* jkreft joins13:10
<ajs6f>I was thinking of (re)writing some of the API tests to use XMLUnit. Any opinions? Good/bad idea?13:27
* jkreft1 joins13:30
* jkreft leaves13:31
* github-ff joins13:32
[fcrepo4] cbeer force-pushed multipart-form-data-datastream-upload from 68c00c5 to 4d3d1bd: http://git.io/JjHcaw
fcrepo4/multipart-form-data-datastream-upload 4d3d1bd Chris Beer: add multipart/form-data support for add/modify datastream API endpoints
* github-ff leaves
* github-ff joins
[fcrepo4] cbeer opened pull request #29: add multipart/form-data support for add/modify datastream API endpoints (master...multipart-form-data-datastream-upload) http://git.io/ILnkTw
* github-ff leaves
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added comment: "https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/pull/29" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45062931
Chris Beer added comment: "Adam: I'm not sure this ticket is the place to do that (and, in fact, I think other tickets have given this a..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4506293113:34
Chris Beer edited "Multipart POST vs POST body content stream negotiation for add/modify datastream" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45062931
* jkreft1 leaves
* jkreft joins
<ff-pivotal>A. "Vombulo" Soroka added comment: "Chris: I know. I was just remarking that we don't want _not_ to be able to do this in the new API. W..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4506293113:35
<cbeer>ajs6f: ok, we don't disagree then.
<ajs6f>No, it's Ben and I who normally disagree. :)13:36
<cbeer>and even then, i agree with both of you13:37
* jkreft1 joins
* jkreft leaves13:39
* travis-ci joins13:49
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#161 (master - b90425b : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/808920d6e59b...b90425be9d88
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/5232662
* travis-ci leaves
* jkreft joins13:51
* jkreft1 leaves13:52
* jkreft1 joins13:58
* jkreft1 leaves14:00
* jkreft leaves14:01
* jkreft joins14:03
* jkreft leaves
* jkreft joins14:05
* jkreft leaves14:09
* jkreft joins14:13
* jkreft leaves14:15
* jkreft joins14:18
* jkreft leaves
* jkreft joins14:22
* jkreft leaves
* jkreft joins14:31
* jkreft leaves
* VincentNG leaves14:53
* VincentNG joins
* jkreft joins14:55
* jkreft leaves
* ajs6f1 joins14:58
* jkreft joins14:59
* ajs6f leaves
* github-ff joins15:16
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/ivPcXw
fcrepo4/master d398656 ajs6f: Added examples of XML-based tests for legacy API.
fcrepo4/master 865edaa ajs6f: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:futures/fcrepo4
* github-ff leaves
* jkreft1 joins15:19
* jkreft leaves15:20
<ff-pivotal>Paul Pound started "Expose events feed in Islandora" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4471616915:35
* jkreft joins15:36
<ff-pivotal>Paul Pound added comment: "exposed a link to the events feed on the islandora configuration page here http://islandora.fcrepo.org/fcrepo..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4471616915:38
* jkreft1 leaves15:39
<ff-pivotal>Paul Pound finished "Expose events feed in Islandora" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/44716169
* jkreft1 joins15:40
* jkreft leaves15:42
* travis-ci joins15:45
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#162 (master - 865edaa : ajs6f): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/b90425be9d88...865edaab028a
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/5235728
* travis-ci leaves
* ppound leaves15:47
* jkreft joins
* jkreft1 leaves15:48
<cbeer>ok, eddies, you were right. new deploys were deleting data16:07
* jkreft1 joins16:09
* jkreft leaves16:10
* github-ff joins16:26
[fcrepo4] ajs6f pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/YkWQog
fcrepo4/master de2ba50 ajs6f: Refactored JAXB for better compatibility with fcrepo3, added more XML tests for fcrepo-legacy-api
* github-ff leaves
* ajs6f1 leaves16:27
* jkreft joins16:28
<cbeer>jcoyne: ping? got a question about sufia + resque16:31
<jcoyne>okay
* jkreft1 leaves
<jcoyne>shoot
<cbeer>so, when I run QUEUE=* rake ..whatever..
that doesn't run the background, huh?16:32
<jcoyne>nope.
<cbeer>ok, good
<jcoyne>I run it in screen
<cbeer>does it log somewhere?
<jcoyne>well, stdout is stdout on your terminal
sufia should be using logger.* methos
which writes to whereever rails is.
wherever rails is configured to log to.16:33
<cbeer>ok
and then, I'm trying to use
https://github.com/sshingler/capistrano-resque
your directions say QUEUE=*
any idea what i need to put for set :workers?
<jcoyne>workers is an integer16:34
* jkreft leaves
<jcoyne>how many workers can i put you down for?
* VincentNG leaves16:35
<cbeer>ah, k. so it doesn't need to be a hash
is there a way to see what those workers are supposedly doing?16:36
<jcoyne>resque-web16:38
<cbeer>ok, i see this route in sufia:
- /admin/queues
but i'm not authorized to see the page
<jcoyne>that's mounting resque-web as a rack mountpoint.16:39
its checking that you're a member of some LDAP group that is only relevant to PSU
<cbeer>boo
can i just add the same route, but without the constraints component?16:40
<jcoyne>You can just start 'resque-web' as a standalone
cbeer; https://github.com/curationexperts/sufia/blob/master/config/routes.rb#L77
* ajs6f joins16:41
<cbeer>thanks
ok, so, now, i have a bunch of failed jobs
oh, i know why16:42
wrong environment.
<jcoyne>https://github.com/curationexperts/sufia/blob/master/lib/sufia.rb#L49-L5616:43
there's where the ResqueAdmin is efined.16:44
<cbeer>ah, that's where it is
hm. i should have been logged in
<jcoyne>cbeer: I think you might need that to actually return true.
<cbeer>whoa, you can do github: 'curationexperts/sufia' in your gemfile? huh.16:45
* ajs6f1 joins
* travis-ci joins
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#163 (master - de2ba50 : ajs6f): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/865edaab028a...de2ba503ce65
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/5237688
* travis-ci leaves
* ajs6f leaves
<ajs6f1>Ben— a week or three ago you mentioned that you'd like to see some more useful info in the DescribeRepository response. Any particular suggestions? I'm feeling pretty handy with my JAXB.16:48
:)
<jcoyne>ajs6f1: inspect the repository and summarize it's contents using DC. ;)16:51
<ajs6f1><dc:description>You got yourself a Fedora repo, here. Gonna cost a lot of money to clean it up.</dc:description>
<cbeer>sure would be a shame if anything was to happen to it..16:53
<ajs6f1>Actually, there are several fields in the old repo description XML that relate to OAI. I think we might actually have useful info to put in there. Now I got to look up what they actually mean.
<jcoyne>cbeer++
<ajs6f1>Oh, cbeer. So many times my colleagues and I have longingly thought about taking a shotgun into the server room.
<jcoyne><dc:seeAlso>That big thug with the tire iron</dc:seeAlso>
<ajs6f1>You mean Eddie?16:54
<cbeer>jcoyne: ok, the answer was, set :workers, { '*' => 1 }16:57
<jcoyne>cbeer: That configuration looks more complex than what I'm doing.16:58
cbeer:I think PSU is using resque-pool which has configuration like that..16:59
* ff-github joins17:00
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 2 new commits to master: http://git.io/64_xqg
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master 73e7320 Chris Beer: make resque config right.
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master adb2b26 Chris Beer: mount resque::server somewhere public
* ff-github leaves
* ajs6f1 leaves17:02
<cbeer>ajs6f1, barmintor: I talked to tcramer at lunch.. I guess the steering group really wants to see more discussion and debate on ff-tech. i'm not sure how we should accomplish that without being annoying/redundant to us. any ideas?17:03
<barmintor>we could just repost any exchange Adam and I have had about dependency injection17:04
they won't want to hear anything else after that
<cbeer>yeah, i think that'd make tcramer happy and begging for us to stop :)
<jcoyne>Perhaps I should suggest that FF4 would better be implemented in Erlang17:07
<cbeer>i know ajs6f likes his scala
<jcoyne>cbeer: How about I just start complaining that it isn't done yet.17:08
<cbeer>jcoyne: are you concerned about the slow pace of development?17:09
<jcoyne>hahaha
Needs more hydra
<cbeer>Pass SKIP_RAILS_ADMIN_INITIALIZER=false if you need it.17:10
that makes my head hurt.
* ff-github joins17:20
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/tUmJlg
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master 5778e37 Chris Beer: rollback sufia update
* ff-github leaves
* travis-ci joins17:22
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#164 (master - c039382 : ajs6f): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/de2ba503ce65...c0393827c468
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/5238874
* travis-ci leaves
<cbeer>jcoyne: any gut-instinct about what's gone wrong with:17:26
undefined method `[]' for #<GenericFile:0x00000006710a88>
bah
<jcoyne>cbeer: you need to update ActiveFedora17:27
<cbeer>opt/fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/shared/bundle/ruby/1.9.1/gems/active-fedora-6.0.0.rc2/lib/active_fedora/base.rb:42:in `method_missing'
<jcoyne>Yeah, you want rc4 I think.
<cbeer>man, the pace of hydra development!
* ff-github joins17:29
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/P5-XvA
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master c32bef5 Chris Beer: bump sufia, af dependencies
* ff-github leaves
<cbeer>jcoyne: how about:17:34
You passed a NilClass into the ng_xml of the characterization datastream. NokogiriDatastream.ng_xml= only accepts Nokogiri::XML::Document, Nokogiri::XML::Element, Nokogiri::XML::Node, or raw XML (String) as inputs.
* jcoyne leaves17:35
* ff-github joins17:44
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/U3UnXA
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master 9aa4f91 Chris Beer: kill external file.
* ff-github leaves
* ff-github joins17:55
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 42 new commits to master: http://git.io/vZQrEA
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master 621a0e3 Justin Coyne: Working on mapping ebucore to pbcore
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master ac6fd01 Justin Coyne: remove audiojs initializer
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master c9fe59e Justin Coyne: refactor to_solr for the ebu_core model
* ff-github leaves
* ff-github joins17:57
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer force-pushed master from 60c3d95 to e0490c1: http://git.io/GZvGOQ
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master e0490c1 Chris Beer: Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master'...
* ff-github leaves
* ff-github joins18:13
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/u2thsQ
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master 14ae838 Chris Beer: kill file content datastream override
* ff-github leaves
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer added "Make the datastream profile content use elements, not attributes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4555502318:25
Chris Beer edited "Make the datastream profile content use elements, not attributes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45555023
Chris Beer edited "Make the datastream profile content use elements, not attributes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45555023
<cbeer>:/18:26
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer started "Make the datastream profile content use elements, not attributes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4555502318:31
* github-ff joins18:43
[fcrepo4] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/zSnj5w
fcrepo4/master 7cbf9c5 Chris Beer: fix datastream profile response
* github-ff leaves
* travis-ci joins18:57
[travis-ci] futures/fcrepo4#165 (master - 7cbf9c5 : Chris Beer): The build passed.
[travis-ci] Change view : https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4/compare/c0393827c468...7cbf9c5bc65d
[travis-ci] Build details : http://travis-ci.org/futures/fcrepo4/builds/5241643
* travis-ci leaves
* ff-github joins19:13
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/yeeWaA
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master 93969dc Chris Beer: add tmp/pids as a shared child
* ff-github leaves
* ff-github joins19:36
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: https://github.com/futures/fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/commit/94416beed0bf084ebc42511a052a9ac2db0c378a
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master 94416be Chris Beer: assume fits is in the $PATH
* ff-github leaves
* ff-github joins19:49
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/U0-UNw
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master e10abed Chris Beer: kill ffprobe characterization
* ff-github leaves
* ff-github joins19:55
[fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app] cbeer pushed 1 new commit to master: http://git.io/BPYfXw
fcrepo4-demo-hydra-app/master 73db50d Chris Beer: remove image magick override
* ff-github leaves
<ff-pivotal>Chris Beer finished "Make the datastream profile content use elements, not attributes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4555502320:01
Chris Beer delivered "Make the datastream profile content use elements, not attributes" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45555023
* jcoyne joins21:01
cbeer: doesn't ring a bell.21:02
cbeer: do you have fits.sh installed and in the path of the application user?
<cbeer>jcoyne: bawstun had the path to fits hard-coded21:04
there's still something weird about the ffprobe characterization (in that.. it's not there)
but i've just killed it for now21:05
now i'm cursing you over the number of grid columns you have
<jcoyne>cbeer: blame mjgiarlo on that one.21:12
<cbeer>done.
<jcoyne>You know you need the "real" version of ffmpeg.
not the libav knock off
when you do "apt-get install ffmpeg" it's not the right version in many cases21:13
<cbeer>ok, that's exactly what i did.
that's stupid
<jcoyne>Yes.
Something like this: https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/wiki/UbuntuCompilationGuide21:14
I can't remember what in libav doesn't work correctly.
I wish I had written it down.
<cbeer>nope. 3 #'s and I'm done :P21:15
<jcoyne>?21:17
<cbeer>i just commented out all the lines that relied on the ffprobe response21:18
<jcoyne>I'm confused about where you're seeing fits.sh hardcoded.21:20
I have it here: https://github.com/curationexperts/sufia/blob/new_schema/lib/generators/sufia/templates/config/sufia.rb#L4
are you using the new_schema branch?
<cbeer>jcoyne: no, in bawstun
<jcoyne>https://github.com/curationexperts/bawstun/blob/master/config/initializers/sufia.rb#L521:21
?
<cbeer>yup
<jcoyne>Well, that is a config file.
I think I get a pass on that.21:22
<cbeer>mmm. you could have checked that the file exists
but, yeah, i've got my own version of that file now too
oh, i saw a scholarsphere reference in the UI, btw.21:23
i think as the accessible label for the search box
config.cc_licenses_reverse = Hash[*config.cc_licenses.to_a.flatten.reverse]
i'm pretty sure there's a Hash method to do that
http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-2.0/Hash.html#method-i-invert21:24
<jcoyne>Blame mjgiarlo again.
I'm probably going to be removing that element anyways.
<cbeer>good
<jcoyne>Well, not from sufia, but from bawstun.
<cbeer>you're coming to LDCX right?
<jcoyne>Depends on what they want for metadata fields.21:25
Yes. I arrive on Saturday
Actually staying in Palo Alto this time.
<cbeer>cool, i'd like to pick your brain about the ftp and hsm stuff, i think.
<jcoyne>Have you seen the em-ftp server?21:26
<cbeer>i saw you were using it, but didn't look
<jcoyne>Yeah, treading down that path, as it was too much of a PITA to configure a standard FTP server to do exactly what we wanted.
We'll see how well it works in the next week or so.21:27
<cbeer>and, to make this conversation channel-relevant.. i'm curious how hard it is to wire up Apache FtpServer with fcrepo 4.x21:28
<jcoyne>I've only taken a cursory glance at it.
<ff-pivotal>Edwin Shin added "Rolling upgrades" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4556530321:47
Edwin Shin edited "Rolling upgrades" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4556530321:48
Edwin Shin edited "Build a fixity/checksum validation service" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4545782321:50
Edwin Shin added "Self-healing repository" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4556566721:55
Edwin Shin edited "Update Project Team page on duraspace FF wiki" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4545780121:59
Edwin Shin started "Update Project Team page on duraspace FF wiki" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45457801
Edwin Shin finished "Update Project Team page on duraspace FF wiki" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45457801
Chris Beer added comment: "I'd note that modeshape/infinispan replication provides this at the storage layer (and, I believe, handles re..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4556530322:00
Edwin Shin added "Consider use of JSON-LD for JSON serialization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/4556609322:07
Edwin Shin edited "Consider use of JSON-LD for JSON serialization" https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45566093
Chris Beer added comment: "Cool. Tricky though. Modeshape (isn't currently) leaking the infinispan information up to us.22:09
I had a relate..." https://www.pivotaltracker.com/story/show/45565667
* jcoyne leaves23:10
* eddies1 joins23:57
* eddies1 leaves
* eddies1 joins
* eddies leaves
* eddies1 leaves23:59
* eddies joins00:00
* eddies leaves
* eddies joins
* eddies leaves00:04

Generated by Sualtam